Author has written 4 stories for Doctor Who, Champions, and Sherlock.
Just a fanfic writer with far too many OCs XD
Factoids! (and no, I didn't just paste and edit it from friends' profiles ¬_¬)
My name is Rhianna, but call me Vamp (or Saph, as I recently found out I like being called that). I am 14. I'm from England, and, yes, for all you people out there who do not have the misfortune to live here, it does indeed rain A LOT. But a plus of living in this dull grey country is that we are the home of the most awesomke Sci-fi show ever written...Doctor Who ^_^
I prefer writing fully-fledged fics to ficlets, as I have trouble actually writing anything short :-/
I am an avid reader- I really, really love books. Horror is my favourite, as well as Paronormal Romance and Romantic Horror. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic. Which is why I HATE Twilight. Amongst other things.
I only like canon pairings, mostly. I've never been a fan of slash, and the only slash pairing I support is Richard/Craig from The Champions, an awesome 60s show
Me in general
-I have recently become Wiccan. I respect any other religions, but I WILL snap back at anyone insulting or saying that their religion is the only true one.
-Don't flame me. I have a really bad temper, and WILL shout back if you push me. Just ask Ilssii. Or Dagsy. Or just don't get on my bad side, that works too.
-Please don't bother sending me chain letters-I won't pass them on. It's just stupid and clutters up my inbox.
-My favourite genres of music are Metal and Soundtracks, especially soundtracks to games. But I will listen to anything you throw at me, even if I don't think I'll like it. I secretly (or not so secretly anymore) adore Dance music, especially Japanese stuff. But I DEPSISE most English and American Dance music.
-I do prefer logical debate to pointless "He is so hot" "nah, he's ugly!" kinda stuff.
-I like Omorashi. Look it up. If you don't like it, don't attack me, please. I'm embarrassed enough to admit it...
A Note to Fellow Whovians on my Opinions on parts of the show.
I'm not in favour of the theory that River is The Doctors wife, nor do I pair the two, canon or no.
-I'm a follower of the old series (1-8) as well as the new (9-11). Personally, I think they're both awesome. Especially Tom Bakers era. The Empty Chile is the only episode to ever scare me (I spent a week checking the back of my mum's hand for a scar...)
-I support Eleven! I was a Matt Smith hater, but I'm happy to admit I was very very wrong, but I'm also very embarrased about it.
-I like games. Computer games, Xbox, whatever. But not playstation. Lost Odyssey is my favourite Xbox game, and my favourite PC game changes often.
-I am a teenage girl. So I think most people are cute. I also use cute as a multipurpose exclamation, so if you find me saying 'cute' to a gory fic, just imagine it being said in a drawl that most people would use to say 'cool'. Sorta like 'cuuuuuuuuute...'
-I have a soft spot for short guys. Like Mark Owen from Take That, and Emppu from Nightwish
You appear to still be here. Good. Now read my fic and go away.
XD Nah, go ahead and nose into the rest of my profile XD
Ransom facty things!
Favourite TV Programmes: Doctor Who, The Champions, The Professionals, Randall and Hopkirk (deceased), The Saint, The Prisoner, The Sarah Jane Adventures
Favourite Songs: *raises eyebrow* If I told you that, you'd be spending half a lifetime reading
Favourite Bands: Nightwish, Green Day, Chameleon Circuit, Owl City, Electric Light Orchestra, and many more...
Currently Listening To: Greatest Day - Take That
Favourite Track off of the DW Soundtracks: ooh... um... Well, out of the ones I have, possibly This is Gallifrey: Our Childhood, Our Home. Or The Doctor's theme... or-
Last CD I Bought: Hm... I can't really remember. I think it was Lungs by Florence and the Machine
Favourite Movies: Star Trek (2010), Pirates of the Caqrribean, School of Rock, and The Simpsons Movie
Last Movie I Went To Watch At The Cinema: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It realy wasn't worth it.
Favourite Series of Books: House of Night, Ghostwalkers, Dark Carpathian, TrueBlood, Harper Connoly Mysteries, The Saga of Darren Shan, The Demonata, Harry Potter,
Favourite Book: ooh... um... tough one... Oh! I've pondered over this for so long, and then I remembered Angel by Cliff McNish: The first book that ever made me cry.
Favourite Author: Christine Feehan, Chalaine Harris, P.C and Kristen Cast, Darren Shan...
Favourite Doctor Who Book: The Stone Rose
Favourite Torchwood Book: Border Princes (Big wooof. bigBIGbig.)
Last Book I Bought: Hm... one of the Terry Pratchett's boks, methinks.
Last Book I Read: I think it was a Charlaine Harris book...
Favourite Episode of DW: Big Bang 2, closely followed by most of series 5, as well as the Sound of Drums
Least Favourite Episode of DW: Love and Monsters
Favourite Pairings: Amy/Rory, Jansen/Ming, Richard/Sharron, Craig/Sharron, Craig/Richard (yeah, I pretty much support all pairings in the Champions XD), and pretty much all canon pairings. Mostly.
If you are cursed so that your favourite character in a TV show/movie/book either dies or turns evil or leaves, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you're freaking sick of all the Martha/Doctor fics, copy this and paste it on your profile.
If you believe that Doctor Who is the Greatest Show in the Galaxy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever actually read these things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever sang very loudly in what you thought was an empty room, only to realize someone is staring at you like you've gone insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on the table and/or hit your head on a shelf for no reason, put this in your profile.
If you think flamers should get a life, put this in your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Wether it's between a male and a female, a male and a male or between a female and a female, love is love. Copy this to your profile if you agree.
If you are a proud shipper of whatever you ship, put this in your profile.
If you've ever felt guilty eating an apple because 'An apple a day keeps the Doctor away', copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of the smart beings who knew that Rose would return someday, put this on your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it have written, and you are one of the aforementioned people, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you like it when your room is a mess, but your mom/dad disagrees, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you have just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done the above on purpose, put this in your profile, also.
If you've ever tripped over a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If you like David Tennant more than Orlando Bloom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen UP stairs, add this to your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 per cent of teenagers have moved onto rap. If your part of the eight per cent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been hyper for days because of (re)watching an awesome Doctor Who episode, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever bawled over your favorite character dying in a movie, video game, or book, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have nothing to do but to copy this into your profile, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you are Doctor Who/Torchwood obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you really don't understand how this could accomplish anything, but do it anyway, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If there are characters on a certain show (no need to mention names) that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile!
You know you're a Whovian when...
1. You know what the term "Whovain" means.
2. You get stomach cramps, clutch your abdomen and yell "I'm regenerating!"
3. You try and open the door with your screwdriver.
4. When this fails, you get annoyed and ask the nearest person where the "On" switch for it is.
5. You stare at the screwdriver for a few minutes, and think "This could be a little more sonic..."
6. You build your own TARDIS shell out of spare wood.
7. You're obsessed with 5m long scarves.
8. You ask complete strangers the year, and when the tell you, you say "What, again?"
9. You're seriously freaked by people wearing blue-tooth ear-pieces, and are convinced they'll turn into cybermen.
10. You avoid apples.
11. You hum the theme tune at any opportunity.
12. ditto the music from The Who Proms.
13. You do an awesome Empty Child impression.
14. When it snows, you wonder if it's real snow.
15. You say "Allons-y!" "Geronimo" "Fantastic!" "Spectacular" and "Brilliant" a lot.
16. You are terrified of shop window dummys, and brass bands dressed up as Santas.
17. If you finbd a trench coat, you put it on and run about madly, spouting technobabble at top speed.
18. You talk about Doctor Who all day.
19. You a nervous around statues, especially one of angels. you keep them in the corner of your eye, but avoid looking at the face. You dare not blink.
20. If somebody on DA posts a picture of a Weeping Angel, you post a comment saying "It's the image of an angel! You have doomed us all!"
21. You slip Doctor Who quotes into conversations and laugh in your head when no-one notices.
22. You always, always count the shadows. Without fail.
23. You take mental, or written, notes on important things The Doctor mentions or babbles about, so that when (Not "if" - "when") you are his assistant, you will understand what the heck he is going on about.
24. You use phrases such as "Thank Rassilon!" or "For the love of Gallifrey!" or "What in the name of the Eye of Harmony?"
25. When people call him "Doctor Who" you automatically correct them.
26. You are convinced you Christmas tree may be a killer one.
27. You make you New Years resolution "To Find the TARDIS".
28. You have playlists for the show, it's main characters, it's episodes and even your own O.C. in it.
29. One of your most used O.C.s is made up for the show.
30. You attempt to convince your friends, family and total strangers that you are, in fact, from Gallifrey.
31. You destroy your mobile in futile attempts to contact The Doctor.
32. You're nervous of old T.V. sets...The Wire might take your face!
33. You try and enter forbidden places with a blank bit of paper.
34. You genuinely can't stop tapping your fingers in a rhythm of four. No, you really can't.
35. You copy your hairstyle from the characters on the show.
36. You have written song or poems about the show or it's characters.
37. You KNOW you'd be the most awesome companion ever.
38. You've spent hours trying to work out what "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow" actually means.
39. You listen to Trock.
40. You build snow daleks when it snows.
41. You can and will steer any conversation, whether online or in RL, around to Doctor Who.
42. You are a little thrown when somebody hasn't heard of Doctor Who.
43. You have difficulty restraining yourself when somebody has heard of Doctor Who and hates it.
44. You squee (loudly) at any random quizzes you take that contain anything about Doctor Who.
45. You scrawl the words "Bad Wolf" over every available surface.
46. Panic if you hear the theme tune in the next room- and you weren't expecting it to be on!
47. You yell at your mum, dad, sisters, brothers, or whoever put it on for not telling you.
48. You make random Doctor Who related remark in your school books or essays or notes, e.g. "Humans have a double circulatory system. Not that we are Time Lords."
49. Your school books are covered with random Doctor Who doodles.
50. You can't stand Doctor Who related objects when there is something wrong with them., e.g. a Doctor Who Easter egg packet asks What the 10th Doctor was first seen wearing in The Christmas Invasion and gives the answer as Pyjamas, when the answer is in fact A Leather Jacket.
51. You say you do some things out of the goodness of your hearts.
52. you can reel at least three episodes off by heart(s).
53. You are paranoid about wheelie bins, and avoid them.
54. During history, you look up sharply if your teacher mentions "Saxons" or "The Master Race".
55. Not that you weren't listening in History anyway. It will come in useful during your time as a companion.
56. You spend hours trying to find your fobwatch.
57. You make your own lego TARDIS.
58. You know that TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, and is not one word.
59. You start typing the words "The" "Doctor" "Master" and "Rani" with capital letters.
60. You add words such as Auton, Judoon, Atraxi, Gallifrey, TARDIS and Carrionite (and about a million more besides) to you computers spelling dictionary.
61. When you wake up, you look at your hair and say "Still not ginger!"
62. You cry every time you watch an emotional moment in any episode, and secretly feel that people who don't lack compassion.
63. You eat jelly babies til they come out your ears.
64. You've tried Fish Custard and have actually decided it's not that bad.
65. You can no longer look at a burger or roast chicken without feeling a bit ill.
66. Nobody ever beats you at Doctor Who Scene it.
67. At someone Christmas Party, you change the music playing to the Doctor Who theme tune
68. You read so much fic that you forget which is fic and which is the Doctor Who book you read last night.
69. You have at least one shelf dedicated to Doctor Who books.
70. You're annoyed that your 20Q machine doesn't know The Doctor.
71. You find it your personal duty to remove all Doctor Who and SJA tapes and books from their shelves in your local library and put them in their own little niche.
72. Next time you go, You remove the Torchwood books that someone has put there with them, worrying that little kids will read them.
73. You suddenly realize you have been wearing converse with EVERYTHING for the past few years.
74. Your signature is connected to Doctor Who in some way.
75. You can hum the theme tune with no mistakes.
76. You don't like saluting, and if you do do it, you salute with your index finger only.
77. You feel ashamed for Catherine Tate about the fact she though Daleks were robots.
78. You know that daleks are NOT robots- they have a living thing inside of them.
79. You know that climbing the stairs wont help you escape them either.
80. You are delighted when you find the word "Sycorax" in The Tempest.
81. And the name Alonso. You write the words "Allons-y" next to it.
82. You write "My Prediction was correctomundo" in you biology book.
83. You like Bananas
84. You hate pears.
85. You spend most of your evenings looking at the sky through a telescope, looking for the TARDIS.
86. That's the only reason you bought the telescope.
87. You are the only on who finds you little sisters Ood impression (holding a large wad of cooked spaghetti in her mouth like fronds) funny.
88. You refuse to accept you are to old for a dalek birthday cake.
89. Every time you feel your pulse, you momentarily panic when you don't feel two heartbeats.
90. You get freaked by people who tap out the rhythm of four...and who have never heard of Doctor Who.
91. You have re-written your phone server to read "Archangel Network" and set its logo as your background on your phone.
92. Your computer background, and most of your usernames are Doctor Who connected.
93. Whenever you go to the dentist, you have the urge to comment "New teeth! that's weird. hm..."
94. You have fingers. lots of fingers.
95. You know as much about the old series as the revived one.
96. You have, after long deliberation, decided what your Time Lord names are. Real, Academy, and title.
97. You know that The Master got a higher degree on quantum physics than The Doctor.
98. In Tech, you make Doctor Who related things whenever possible.
99. Your ears detect Doctor Who related stuff from a mile off.
100. You timed each persons part in Doctor Who greatest Moments- The enemys to see who got the biggest mention. (It was The Master)
101. You have selective hearing- when you're busy, you hear nothing anybody says unless it's Doctor Who related.
102. You are convinced that the pepper pot is a Dalek in disguise.
103. You own Doctor Who action figures. Even if you are far to old for action figures.
104. You walk up to strangers and say brightly "Hi! Not seen you in ages! How've you been?" And when they stare at you, you say "Oh...right..." then walk away muttering "wibbly wobbly, timey wimey..."
105. You distrust potatoes.
106. You walk around with you hands in your pockets with a long coat/dressing gown flapping behind you.
107. If you need glasses, you chose the pair with the most *brainy specs* type frame.
108. You do this even if you don't need glasses.
109. You quote. and quote. and quote. Until somebody tells you to shut up.
110. You keep on quoting anyway.
111. You slip slightly edited quotes into your speech, e.g. somebody says "You always say [insertthingyoualwayssayhere]" and you reply "I say a lot of things. I rarely make sense."
112. You sing really loudly to your Doctor Who soundtrack CD, even though there are no words.
113. You actually own a Doctor Who soundtrack CD.
114. You sometimes get distracted by your Doctor Who related screen saver or desktop and stare at it for a few minutes.
115. You get a quote or something Doctor Who related engraved on your Ipod.
116. You get annoyed when people criticize your obsessiveness.
117. You put your house key on a bit of string, like the TARDIS key.
118. You give the boy who made rude jokes about the TARDIS a bleeding nose.
119. You spend HOURS trying to play the piano parts of Doctor Who songs.
120. You get incredibly frustrated when you can't.
121. When you DO learn said song, You get all exited and play it over and over and over.
122. You wave your hand in an arc in front of your face whenever you say "Spectacular".
123. You will have pockets in your wedding dress.
124. You will have a bio-damper style ring and get your husband to say "I pronounce thee bio-damped!"
125. You know all the words to Voodoo Child and I Can't Decide.
126. You buy the album "Ta-Dah" only for I Can't Decide.
127. Your ring-tone is the TARDIS engine noise, or the Theme Tune.
128. You listen carefully to peoples names, hoping it will be John Smith.
129. You forget them if it isn't.
130. You call anybody with the name "Mickey" "Rickey" and habitually insult them.
131. You cancel everything you arranged to do on Saturday (If you've made the mistake of arranging anything at all) in order not to miss a single second if Doctor Who.
132. You watch the credits and trailers as well as the actually programme.
133. You taste things to see what they're made of.
134. You spend ages trying to copy the faces made by some of the Characters.
135. If somebody misquotes, you instantly correct them then go on to narrate the whole scene to them.
136. If you play simms, most of your simms are made to look like characters in some way or another.
137. You...ooh, new voice! Hello! hello! hellooooh! Anyway...
138. You spend a good three hours watching the first few seconds of The Masters rendition of "I Can't Decide" and practising the twirl on any smooth floor you can find.
139. You worship the Great God Santa :)
140. When you say "And I should know" you always add "Because my name is Max *cheesygrin*" (even if it isn't.)
141. If you have cause to say "Trust me" you always add "I'm a/The Doctor" (even if you're not).
142. When you learn about the Theta angle in maths, it made your whole day.
143. When you eat chips, you claim that they have been cooked in krillitain oil, therefore giving you cleverness.
144. Tell everyone you know not to go to London at Christmas.
145. You use Doctor Who analogies to remember things.
146. You can and will chant along with everybody's lines of your favourite episode.
147. You try and join Hermits United.
148. You keep a look out for anybody running for election with the name "Saxon"
149. When (you are old enough to) vote, you (will) fill out the "Other" box with the name Saxon.
150. You buy DWM every month without fail.
151. You don't mind saying "Look at me, I'm stupid!" when you want somebody to tell you whats going on.
152. You spend ages trying to toss a screwdriver or torch so it spins over twice before you catch it again.
153. You succeed
154. You say "I need a bigger head!" when you forget something.
155. You really really want to know how to play the recorder.
156. You can play the recorder.
157. You're not sure about the ears either.
158. You also distrust Sat Navs.
159. Whenever you hear a joke that is really, really not funny, you have a desire to launch into the whole "Funny is like this" speech.
160. When you cross the road you are genuinely scared of a car appearing out of literally nowhere.
161. You love the retro look by the way, nice panels.
162. You are terrified when you hear a little child calling for its mummy.
163. You will steal the TARDIS.
164. It makes you laugh whenever they use "TARDIS-like" to describe houses on property programmes.
165. You love it how they assume everyone will know what a TARDIS is.
166. When playing cluedo, it's always Professor Peach, in The Library, with the Lead Piping. No matter what the cards say. The cards lie.
167. You dislike turning right.
168. You describe the feeling of being excited of being "like you've swallowed a hamster".
169. When you are in a wedding, and the vicar says "If any of you know any reason why these people should not marry..." You half hope for The Doctor to come in bellowing "STOP THIS WEDDING NOW!" and are disappointed when he does not.
170. You discover an audio book read by David Tenant, but sadly it is a Hairy McLairy (childrens' book) You spend 10 minutes struggling to decide between taking the book and being able to hear David Tenants voice for 10 minutes or preserving your pride and leaving it.
171. You take the book.
172. You always want to call Cassandra 'O Brian Dot-Delta Seventeen by her full name.
173. You actually know that she's called Cassandra 'O Brian Dot-Delta Seventeen.
174. You eat pepper in everything to keep away Vespiforms.
175. Instead of saying 'Ladies and gentlemen', you say 'Ladies and gentlemen and variations there upon.'
176. You don't call it water; you call it something to combat dehydration.
177. You turn left. Always. Even if it means going a very long way round. Or backwards.
178. You count the shadows.
179. And stay out of the shadows, for that matter.
180. You are convinced The Doctor was the one to explain Gravity to Newton.
181. You want to arrive to your prom in the TARDIS.
182. You can't sit still or act sane on a day a new episode of Doctor Who is showing.
183. To You an Easter egg doesn't mean a chocolate egg. It means a secret DVD extra with The Doctor.
184. You decide you don't like apples. Apples are disgusting.
185. You decide you also don't like yoghurt. It's just stuff with bits in.
186. Next time you meet someone Scottish, you're gonna say 'You're Scottish, fry something'
187. You don't like bacon.
188. You decide you don't like beans. Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.
189. Next time you throw bread and butter out to the birds, you're gonna chuck it as far away as possible, and then shout 'And stay out!'
190. You want the TARDIS. It's like the best den in the world.
191. You are gonna ask Santa to send someone to fix the next crack you see in your wall.
192. You remember that he will always be a madman with a box.
193. When The Doctor yells 'who da man?' you yell 'YOU ARE!'
194. Should anyone ever ask you where you want to go (like when it's the holidays and your parents walk into the kitchen as you're having breakfast and go "What shall we do today?!"), you respond "10-0-11-0-0 by 0-2."
195. You know where those co-ordinates lead to.
196. You go to a shopping center, and cry silently, so the doctor can bump into you four times.
197. You call the Queen "Liz Two"
198. You bite eyes and a mouth into apples. Because it makes them taste nicer. Somehow.
199. You mourned and help private memorials when your favorite characters die.
200. When meeting people, you say "I'm [Your name, I'm worse than everybody's Aunt!"
201. When you see someone trying to fix something and getting frustrated, you say "It's only a Type 40!"
202. You realize that there's no such thing as an irrational fear of the dark.
203. You have an irrational fear of gas masks.
204. You know that Bow Ties are cool.
205. You can fool a Dalek with a straight face and a Jammy Dodger.
206. You are eternally on the lookout for anagrams.
207. You've bothered to read this list.