Author has written 3 stories for Invader Zim, and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
Hey fanfiction people! Well the first thing I should tell you is that I'm a little on the crazy side...SO BEWARE!!! I love writing and in most of my stories I will be using a character I made up, her name is Ash. When I write my stories I hope to get reviews, feel free to leave hate comments. WANNA KNOW WHY?? Because...I want to make my stories better, if I know what i did wrong than I can fix it, and the world will go 'round and stuff like that. I love Glee, but I will probably not be writing any stories on it, just Invader Zim and Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, becuase I think they are better, but that might change. If you like my stories, drop me a note. I'd love to make some internet buddies! So now your probably wondering why this insane girl wont stop writing about herself and go on with her...whatever she has to go on with. Well here it is.
Name: Well it sure isn't crazychic111...
Gender: 101% female
Age: In my teens...just a little to old to still be watching cartoons.
Birthday: October 10 (I put that there so when my b-day comes around everyone will know!)
My Character Ash
16 years old (but she has to have a birthday sometime right?)
Her eye color is grey.
Dark brown hair with natural brown highlights, side bangs that cover her right eye. Shoulder length, layered.
Pink belly shirt with a leather jacket over it. Jeans shorts with a brown belt, and sandals. When it's cold, she replaces her leather jacket with a black hoodie.
Alright everybody, just to get one thing clear, just 'cuase I LOVE JtHM, does not mean I'm goth.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won't repost it?
Invader Zim Questionare: 20 Q's (Paste this into your profile if you are an IZ Fan)
1. If you could hang out anywhere, where would it be?
My Answer Zim's house, talking to computer, while annoying Zim.
2. Which IZ Character Would You Date?
My Answer NONE...I love them but not like that :)
3. Which IZ Character Is Your Best Friend?
My Answer Gaz, because together we would be unstoppable!!!!!
4. Which IZ Character Do You Hate?
My Answer The Tallest and Prof Membrane, I HATE THEM SO MUCH. They both have horrible secrets...
5. Your Favorite IZ Episode?
My Answer Is this a trick queston? I love all of them!
6. Your Favorite IZ Character?
My Answer Gaz, she is awsome...
7. Favorite Almighty Tallest?
My Answer Another trick queston...I HATE THEM BOTH!
8. Zim walks up to you, what do you do?
My Answer *squeal* HI... OH MY GOD HI!!! CAN I RULE THE WORLD WITH YOU??????...Wait that came out the wrong way!
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, who do you take with you?
My Answer Gir, he would probally be the only one who would want to be there.
10. You accidently got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you?
My Answer Zim, he would find a way out...well...maybe not...
11. Zim asked you to help him repopulate Irk...what is your answer to this disturbing question?
My Answer Well smeets are born in tube things...but if he meant it THAT way... *slap* HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!
12. Favorite IZ Pairing?
My Answer None...but if I was forced to pick one...hmmm...nope...still none.
13. You and the Tallests are on the Massive...?? (I don't know where this question was going!)
14. If you could spend your Friday Nights doing something, what would it be?
My Answer Watch Zim and Dib fight, then pick a side, later to switch sides AGAIN.
15. Favorite IZ Quote?
My Answer Zim: WHO HAS SOILED MY NORMAL BOY HEAD WITH THIS...THIS PORK COW?!?!?!?!?!
Kid that I don't the name of: THATS A STINKEN MUFFIN!
16. Favorite Zim Moment?
My Answer ZIM: HA, you're NOTHING! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!
DIB:... Okay, there are all kinds of things wrong with what you just said! (cracks me up every time)
17. Favorite Dib Moment?
My Answer Prof. Membrane: There'd better not be any walking dead up there!
Dib: It's fine Dad!- AND I SAID I WAS SORRY ABOUT THAT!
(was prof. Membrane talking about Mortos Der Soul Stealer?)
18. Favorite Tallest Moment?
My Answer: As much as I hate them I do have one...
ZIM: My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Taaaalleeest! My Tallest! Hey, hey, my Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Taaaaallest! Hey, my Tallest! My Tallest my Tallest, my Tallest! MY TALLEST! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest! It's me, look at me! My Tallest! My Tallest! My Tallest!
RED: I was curious as to see when you'd shut up on your own. But it's been three hours ZIM...THREE HOURS! So, what is it?
ZIM: Well I've noticed that your flying closer to Earth then EVER before and-
PURPLE: Hey, how did you know that?
ZIM: Oh I know all kinds of things about you! Pretty creepy, huh! Anywho I-
PURPLE: HEY, that is creepy... Your creepy, ZIM!
ZIM: Heh heh, I sure am. Anywho!
19. Favorite GIR moment?
My Answer Zim: Gir!
Gir: *jumps out of a turkey* I was the turkey all along!
Zim:...yes I was wondering what that turkey was doing there...
20. Favorite Random Moment?
My Answer I CAN'T DECIDE! *pant pant pant* oh look, food *munch munch*...but really I have NO idea... :(
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get. (oh please, I do that ALL the time)
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'IWon! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.' (I don't have children!)
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
You know you watch too much Invader Zim when:
1. You have a sudden craving to squeeze a rubber piggy.
2. You don't listen to politicians speeches anymore... you vote for the tallest one.
3. Martians existed. And you know exactly what happened to them.
4. You pass out meat on Valentine's day instead of candy.
5. You talk in third person.
6. You block up your chimney on Christmas because you fear Santa's 'jolly boots of doom'.(AGHHHH)
7. The most terrifying image you can come up with is a moose eating walnuts.
8. You check your soap for bacon... just in case.(WHO PUT BACON IN THE SOAP?)
9. When you get a zit, you name it Pustulio and insist that he has hypnotic powers.
10. When a dog follows you, you're frightened that you're turning into bologna.
11. Chihuahuas are frightening creatures...
12. Tuna is worth NOTHING anymore.(never has been, never will be)
13, Waffles are the best foods in the world. Period.
14. Being 'normal' is important beyond all else.(being normal is no fun)
15. You've begun to wonder if your teacher can survive in the sun or not.
16. You've suspected that the nearby hot dog stand is controlled by aliens.(they are!)
17. You wear a trench coat everywhere.
18. You don't eat proper meals anymore; only snacks.(please, I've been doing that BEFORE I started watching Zim)
19. You've tried to convert your basement ito a secret base.(yeah...TRIED)
20. When someone calls you stupid, you respond with 'I'm not stupid. I'm ADVANCED'!
Copy and paste that into your profile if you laughed.
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
I'll never tell! To you it's Ash.
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
Ashizzle (I only have 3 letters in my name anyway)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
Red Wolf (wouldn't it be funny if my fav animal was bull?)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
Celine "B" (don't ask about the "B")
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Black Malta (I sound like a bad guy)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
Soladhe (that might work)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
Dianne (that's boring)
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Black Ginger (Kick Ass!)
Your Rock Star Name: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong):
Peach Labor (hmmm...)
Your Pirate Name: (fav color, pirate accessory):
Red Sword (awsomness!!!)
12. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
Lhdloalaaad (what's up with all the a's???)