Poll: What should I do with my story "Even In Death"? And no, Dan can't have Alice. Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
First things first:
Warning: Beware the fangirl.
Hello, my (pen) name is MysteriouslyMystery and I've been on this site for a little under a year. At first I only read and reviewed, but now I post my stories too. ^_^ I've always enjoyed writing and I plan to publish my non-Fanfiction literary works one day, but for now, I'm sticking to writing stories on Fanfiction.Net.
The reason there are no copy-pasty things on my page is that there are just too many that apply to me and it would make my PC freeze. LOL.
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!!
Hello people, I know I haven't updated my stories in ages and I'm really sorry. I've been trying to find time to write, but I'm pretty busy. Also, I'm having a case of nonstop writer's block. So I'm going to be taking a break from Fanfiction.Net for a while. I'm really sorry. :(
I don't know about other people, but I draw most of my inspiration from songs and music. Most of the time I put on random songs while I'm writing, but the artists that are on all my playlists include Evanescence, The Veronicas, T.A.T.U., The Pretty Reckless, Seether, Skillet, and Ke$ha (in particular The Harold Song, Backstabber, Blind, Goodbye, and Dancing With Tears In My Eyes). Oh, and my favorite song, Broken Arrow by Pixie Lott, to which I've written a songfiction (Chapter 5 of Even In Death). If you don't know one or more of these artists, I strongly reccomend you try listening to their music, it's fantastic and inspirational. And no, I'm not saying that Ke$ha's party songs inspire me for tragical stories, but if those are the only songs you know by her, try one of the ones I listed, they are actually very deep. The Harold Song is about her dead boyfriend... :'( Anyways, do try some of my music if you find the time, it's the reason I began to write in my free time. :D
Basic Info Stuff On Me
Name: Just call me Mystery. :)
My favorite Bakugan characters are as follows:
1) Masky (I love him!!! He's soooo AWESOME!)
2) Ace (For about 3 months I begged my parents to let me dye my hair the same color as his... Didn't manage, though. He used to be #4, but for his moving-up I blame one of my favorite authors, ShunandAce.)
3) Spectra (Even though he sort of took Masky's place, he's really awesome and I plan to write some stuff on him.)
4) Gus (except when he says "huh?" Every. Five. SECONDS!!)
5) Probably Prince Hydron (Yes, Hydron. I don't care if he is a stubborn little bitch sometimes. :D)
6) Lync (Doesn't everybody love the bitchy, childish, annoying, stubborn, adorable, cute Vexo who can't win a single battle?)
7) Billy (I reckon he's really really really cool!)
8) Shun (a literal clone of Sasuke from Naruto, but still, he's cute)
9) Chan (Let's face it, I like ninjas. And I don't care if she is a female version of Shun.)
10) Julie (LOL)
I never did watch all of NV, but I watched what I consider the important parts, so I pretty much know what happens. Recently I started watching the second half of Season One (finally its on Youtube and available where I live!) but I don't plan on ever seeing GI. I saw some previews and I dislike all the characters, plus they got rid of most of my top 10 characters, except Shun. Which means I honestly can't be bothered to watch. :P
Though I love to write AlicexMasky, I've noticed that there is a lack of stories for a bunch of pairings I like, so I've made a poll for which one I should do next. AlicexMasky is of course still an option. Please do check it out! :D
Pairings I support/love:
AlicexMasky, AlicexAce, AcexMira, JuliexBilly, SpectraxGus (well, sort of. I used to refuse to believe Gus wasn't a girl... :P Plus the fanfics are generally really good.)
Pairings I like/think are cute:
ChanxMasky (plz don't kill me...), SpectraxAlice, LyncxAlice, ShadowxMylene, JuliexAce (Okay, maybe that one's because I like Ace but oh well.), ShadowxMylene (aaawwww...)
Pairings I don't necessarily support but have nothing against and will read:
KlausxAlice (Though I sometimes want to lob something heavy at Klaus/kill him), BaronxRuno, DanxRuno, JoexChan, ShunxDan, MaskyxSpectra (Odd pairings are just fun to read), GusxRuno
Pairings I just don't like:
MiraxDan (NO! She belongs with Ace! And he should stick to ONE girlfriend at a time!! 7.8/10 on the hate-scale!), RunoxShun (I don't HATE this pairing, but I don't like it either. It's at 3/10 on my hate-scale.), VoltxMylene (5.6/10 on the hate-scale.)
For clarification please see the hate scale below.
My Hate Scale
1) Meh, I don't like it much, but when an author I like writes a story with this pairing/character, I won't hesitate to click it, and if the description is very good I'll click it too. No problems here.
2) Like dipping McDonalds fries into a milkshake, I'll try it now and again, but it's not my favorite thing/person to do/read about.
3) A "No. Just no." pairing/character. There's worse, but I definately prefer other pairings/characters.
4) Uhhhh... Why are these two put together again? They don't belong!/ The whole thing would be better if this person wasn't in the anime/manga.
5) It falls under the category of "I will NOT read, talk, write, or think about this pairing/character except if one of my top 5 authors writes it."
6) These two belong together like cats and water. In other words, what the hell makes them a couple? / WHY is this character so hateable?
7) Really people? Seriously?
8) I hate them together/I hate this character so much, why do they have to exist?!! Yeah, sure, there's worse, but not very much of it. Don't make me read this stuff. I do and will get angry at my PC for it, and my PC doesn't deserve that.
9) *Gets extremely upset and unleashes magical powers upon some random object to make it explode, then laughs evilly*
10) NNNOOOOO!!!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!