Author has written 4 stories for Pineapple Express, and Wrestling.
My name is Alyssa:)
Follow me on Instagram @MeowItsAlyssa I'm back!!!!! I've been super busy with life but now I have some time to hopefully get back into this. Maybe I'll have a new story by the end of January!!! Stay tuned.
I deleted my unfinished stories because i have no motivation to finish them! I'm sorry!
My new username is hon3y-bun . Previously known as HelloKittylova, ZombieHottie,RKOCupcakes, CassieTheNinja,CassieXX, and cassiemanson
Wrestlers I love:
Edge: His wrestling is so amazing. He makes an amazing heel even though when he was with Vickie I hated him. Now that he is gone I am terribly sad. Hall of Famer!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!! Spear! Spear! Spear!
Randy Orton: No words can explain how amazingly good looking this man is. He is another fantastic heel. Love it when he gets all aggressive and starts kicking ass. His drop kick is great, definetly one of the best i've ever seen. And that smile. Amazeballs!
Jeff Hardy: Also unnaturally hot. He should totally come back to WWE. Back in the day with Team Xtreme he was the shit. Now he still is,too. His southern accent makes my heart melt. Glad he is better because he has too much talent that should not get wasted.
CM Punk: The man is genius on the mike. When he gets too old and has to retire he should become a commentator. He tells it how it is and takes charge. His in ring ability is great. The elbow off the top rope is done so well by him.
Zack Ryder: Love him!! Woo Woo Woo You Know It!
Stone Cold: Hell raiser!! Nuff said.
Shawn Michaels: This business would be nothing without him. He has did so many things. Very deserving of his hall of fame spot.
Undertaker: Come on the man has the best streak in all of sports. Who can't respect that?
Santino Marella: He has so much charisma and is so goofy and funny!!! I love him!!!
Sheamus: At first I did not like him but this past year or so he has really grown on me. So yup i'm a fan of his!!
Cody Rhodes: I don't know what it is about him but I absolutley love him!!! Also those white pants he wears to the ring look amazing on him!!! I have no doubt that one day he will be a big star.
The Rock: Gosh he is just so amazing!!! He is epic on the mic!! OMG!!! I just love him so much. He's a great wrestler too. He's really just a full package. AND he is mega hot!!! Definetly a future hall of famer.
Dolph Ziggler: He has really grown on me. The man is cocky but i love it. He should ditch Vickie though he would be way better without her.
John Cena: This guy really loves WWE. He doesn't give up and gives us his all every night. Granted he is not the best wrestler but he has done a lot for WWE and I respect him for that. I'm a fan of him and proud of it.
Lita: Love her good or bad. Her talent is endless. She is a great wrestler not just for a girl but for anybody.
Trish Stratus: Arguably one of the best female wrestlers of all time. Seven time women's champion. That is amazing. She is inspiring to me. Her wrestling is impeccable. She is with Lita as not just good for a female but good for anybody.
Kelly Kelly: Not a lot of people like her. I can not figure out why, though. Yeah, when she started out she sucked but she has improved tremendously. She has proved that she deserves to be in WWE. It took her five years to become Divas Champion. She never gave up you got to respect that.
Layla: She has some real talent. like she can actually wrestle. I remember back in the day when she was on ECW and seeing her come a long way is awesome. She is a great wrestler and really good for the Divas Division.
Last but not least Vince McMahon!!! Over the years he has acted like a complete ass and I have hated him. But without him none of the people I mentioned above would be where they are today. So Vince is alright with me and I thank him for making WWE the company it is today!!
Peeps I don't like:
Alberto Del Rio
Favorite Storyline/Fued At The Moment:
5/22/12-CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
5/5/12-Big Show vs Cody Rhodes
4/21/12-CM Punk vs Chris Jericho
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that your having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom, The Condemned, The Marine, Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia and 12 Rounds.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007.
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties.
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday and Friday nights.
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) You can name all useless information about family, history, title reigns etc. about a wrestler like its the English Alphabet
42) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
43) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at an event.
44) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
45) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants.
46) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home
You guys should look up StraightEdgePrincess01. She is like an amazing author. Her stories are fantastic. So check her out! :)
Also check out LegitElizabethWWEFan She is really great too. :)
Alright I know I am terriblely slow at updating but everything I start will get finished. It will just take some time so please be patient and stick with me on this. :)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool.
Opening Credits: Reckless Youth -Pillar
Waking Up: Porn Star Dancing -My Darkest Days
First Day At School: Rise Today -Alter Bridge
Falling In Love: America -Duece
Fight Song: Are You Ready? -Jim Johnston with Chris Warren
Breaking Up: Wait and Bleed -Slipknot
Prom Night: Thick as Thieves -Cavo
Life: Crazy Bitch -Buckcherry
Mental Breakdown: Psycho Circus -Kiss
Flashback: Sorry -Buckcherry
Getting Back Together: Remedy -Seether
Wedding: Monster You Made -Pop Evil
Birth of Child: This Is What Rock 'n' Roll Looks Like -Porcelain Black ft. Lil Wayne
Final Battle: Young -Hollywood Undead
Funeral Song: Dirt Off Your Shoulder -Linkin Park and Jay-Z
Final Credits: Photograph -Deff Leppard
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, guitarhorselover, teamjacob247, ThatStupidLamb95, Jacob Black. . .Ooft Phitt, DarknessXAnime, Onyx Midnight, SongoftheWolf, FullMoonBallad, XxListlessAngelxX Gothic Angel From Hell, x.Cult Of Personality.x, CassieTheNinja
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile
If you love reading really long books just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side.
If you've ever had a crush on a professional wrestler, copy and paste this onto your profile, add your penname, and the name(s) of the wrestlers you've crushed on:
x.Cult Of Personality.x [Jeff Hardy - will ALWAYS love him!, CM Punk - Hotness..., Edge, Randy Orton - Same reason..., Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin (MCMG) - Currently crushing on. ;P, CassieTheNinja- Jeff Hardy, Randy orton, Edge, CM Punk, Zack Ryder
If you cried when Jeff Hardy lost his last match, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you absolutely LOVE Jeff Hardy, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a HUGE fan of the WWE, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile and bold the ones that you identify with.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirts.
Well hope you all enjoy my fics.XOXO