Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
I am updating this account for the first time since the beginning of summer break. *facepalm*
I am VERY busy, but I have decided to make my stories a bigger priority. Now that WINTER break is here, it shouldn't be as much trouble to keep track of. :)
As a brief note, I love reading fanfiction for Harry Potter, Axis Powers Hetalia, and Teen Titans, although I can also dig a well done Mentalist or NCIS story. :) Recommendations for your stories, or someone else's, are always welcome.
And also, I'm going to start building my collection of random shit on my profile. YAAAY!!!!!
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run, bitch, run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
When you dial a mental hospital:
Welcome to Psychiatric World. If you are obsessive-complusive, please press one repeatedly.
If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the phone so we can trace the call.
If you are dyslexic, press 6-9-6-9-6-9-6-9-6-9...
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.
If you are delusional, stay on the line and your call will be transferred to the mothership.
If you have short-term-memory loss, please hang up and try your call again later.
If you have low-self-esteem, hang up, all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
If you are hallucinating, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8.) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Make a list of your favorite Harry Potter charecters in a random order and compleate the fallowing questions.
1) Lucius M.
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
I think she's reasonably pretty. Especially in the last few movies.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Whoa, crazy awkwardness... I guess the world would end after the birth of the most evil, mentally F'ed up child EVER.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
NO. NO I DO NOT.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Hells Fuck Yeah!!!!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Oh, tough one... I guess Five/Ten. *Hides face in shame* Sorry, guys!
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Whoa. Um. Seven would probably die of shock.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Ron's feeling under appreciated. What can Fred do to help...? (I feel dirty just writing the SUMMARY...)
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Eleven Hurt/Comfort fic.
What?! Fine... "Wolfish Grins." (Don't make fun of me, that mental image made it hard to think.)
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
WHAT?!?!??! BUT-BUT-BUT HOW?!?!?!?!?
12) Does anyone of your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
Maybe two-four, but not five!!
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
My Last Breath, by Evanescence. A death fic, obviously.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Eleven fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING - SLASH, INCEST, THREESOME, SWEARING, SHENANIGANS.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
I see someone tall, pale, and ginger in your future.
19) How might Twelve describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Treacherous fool! Deceitful liars! Die, both of you!!!
20) How emo is Seven?
So emo. So very, very emo.