Poll: Who is your favorite Teen Titan Character? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Teen Titans, and Danny Phantom.
1. FIRST NAME: ...Senecka... (not really)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A Wonder Bra model (Ikr?) And a mermaid.
3. SIBLING NAMES: Syd
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? While watching The Dark Knight Rises. Awesome movie btw.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Uh... sure?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham
7. KIDS? Nope.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hmmmm... Thats a hard one... I guess.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? nope.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What do you think?
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Got them removed at nine and my voice changed a lot.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Uhhh... No thanks, I'd rather not die.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? No. I should though. Im too used to just slipping them back on the next day.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'd like to think that but i dont really think i am.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!!! @.@
17. SHOE SIZE? 11. My parents always used to call them boats.
18. RED OR PINK? Red. Used to be pink. Not anymore. Pink annoys me now.
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My indecisivness (sp?)
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? ...Most likely my old dog and cat. they both died recently. Or at least my cat did.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Why not?
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes at the moment and silver basketball shorts.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Fries.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? This is war by 30 Seconds to Mars. Great song.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue or silver.
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My... aquaintance, Anna. Annoys the hell out of me and never shuts up.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU? They have odd pesonalities, kind of like me.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent this to me!!
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Strawberry kiwi Vitamin Water
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Softball (Playing not watching)
32. EYE COLOR? Blueish Gray
33. HAT SIZE? Large. I have a large head.
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope!
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Mac n Cheese, but only the kind that are in shapes of characters or something.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Can not stand scary movies. they get me all paranoid.
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Dark Knight Rises. Once again, epic!
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Pants
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, definatly hugs.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramasu.
To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” -Walter Elias Disney
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
type your name w/ ur knuckles: sen3es jz
xdjnd okza (friend's try)
type your name w/ ur nose: w4u4fdq (wow)
sewnecka (F u)
type ur name w/ ur feet: senecka
fas2fwzga (Friend's try)
type ur name w/ a pen without looking: cf (wtf?!!?)
fnd nx (Friend...)
To infinity, and beyond!- Buzz Lightyear
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.-Cinderella
To die, to die would be an awfully big adventure.-Peter Pan
Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life- Easy A
I promise to remember Harry Potter...
I promise to remember Colin Creevey the most hyper photographer ever and a true friend...
I promise to remember Dumbldore who was never afraid of death and loved his family...
I promise to remember Fred Weasley who will greet George in the after-life with the world's greatest joke and who went laughing like a true prankster...
I promise to remember Remus Lupin who was afraid to love but got there in the end...
I promise to remember Nymphadora Tonks who was always full of fun (Don't forget her awesome pink hair)...
I promise to remember Cedric Diggory who only wanted to make his father proud...
I promise to remember The Marauders who always managed to have fun (Mischief managed!)
I promise to remember Fabian and Gideon Prewett who fought like heros 'till the end...
I promise to remember Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody one of the greatest Aurors ever (CONSTANT VIGILANCE!)
I promise to remember Severus Snape who put his life on the line every day and who protected Harry for the love of his life...
I promise to remember Lily and James Potter who died to protect their only son...
I promise to remember Sirius Black, who was hated by his mother but found true family in his friends...
I promise to remember Regulus Black the first person to defy the Dark Lord...
I promise to remember Hedwig, Harry's first real friend, who lived and died soaring...
I promise to remember Alice and Frank Longbottom who gave their health and sanity for the world's saftey...
And most importantly I promise to remember The Golden Trio and Dumbldore's Army who stood along side their friends no matter what and fought even more bravley than the Order of The Phoenix...
Oh yes, I prmomise to remember Harry Potter...
(Written by SokkasFirstFangirl)
"I'll join you when hell freezes over! Dumbledore's Army!" Neville Longbottom Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
"Oh are you a Prefect Percy? You should have said something we had no idea-"
"-Hang on I think I remember him saying something, once-"
"- Or twice-"
"- A minute-"
"- All summer!" Fred and George Weasley Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
Good friends will share their umbrella. Best friends will take yours and say "RUN, (censored), RUN"
Good friends will wipe your tears when you're rejected. Best friends will go up to him and say "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to havethe time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Ailat, Senecka
It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to reach out and smack you.
I don't suffer from insanity!...I enjoy EVERY minute of it.
It takes skill to trip over a flat surface.
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. Steven Kloves (screenplay), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 2004, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore
"You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, beaming. "There might be a couple people fifty miles away who didn't hear you."
"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!" - George
"I've never stunned anyone except in our D.A. lessons," said Luna, sounding mildly interested. "That was noisier than I thought it would be."
"Well, usually when a person shakes their head," said McGonagall coldly, "they mean 'no.' So unless Miss Edgecombe is using a form of sign language as yet unknown to humans --"
"Ah well . . . wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on? Okay, let's go. Locomotor Trunk."
"Always." –Severus Snape
Unsafe External Link