Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to come see my profile. :)
I'm a fan of Harry Potter, Naruto, Avatar The Last Airbender (cartoon), Artemis Fowl, and Twilight.
I'll level with you guys, I wouldn't say that out loud.
I'd just post it on the internet where literally anybody could see it.
I'm writing a Harry Potter fanfic right now, but it's pretty long, so it probably won't be posted for quite a while. In the meantime, I might post a few oneshots, if I feel so inclined.
I'm beta-ing a story by CrazySeagirl, it's a Harry Potter/Pokemon crossover, you should go read it!
That's about it.
22 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. Say -DING at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, how's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen, and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up. Then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Spread the Stupidity.