Author has written 12 stories for Fairy Tail.
Bring forth Salvation to poor Komui's soul...
If I had never seen TMM, my life would be incomplete, because I wouldn't know about Kisshu.
Our minds are like wings...Destined to take us places...
So what if we act like immature idiots? We're having fun.
I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
Defination of homework: Some form of crude mind control still used in some priminal areas.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubburn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
Have seen my sanity I seem to have lost it?
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Trust me, I'm a ninja.
Pac-Man ghosts: the first stalkers.
I was about to take over the world, but I got distracted when I saw something shiny.
ADHD is Attention Deficit Hyper-ooh look! Butterfly!
Worst. Idea. Ever. [pause] Let's do it.
I'm so good at sleep, I can do it with my eyes closed.
If a guy says you're "hot" he's looking at your body. If he says you're "pretty" he's looking at your face. If he says you're "beautiful" he's looking at your soul :)
Frozen computer. Maybe if I click EVERYWHERE it will work again.
I'm not easily distr. . .OMG! SHINY!
Anyone ever notice that studying is like putting student and dying together.
TEXTING FACEBOOK = TEXTBOOK See? I'm studying.
I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.
Hi spider, nice spider, let me pet you with my shoe. . .good spider.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday." (REALLY! THAT'S ME! O.O)
"ready for the test?" "...dude what test."
look... loook... LOOK... LOOOOOOOKKKKK!! *friend looks* Forget it... you missed it
Okay, I will get out of the bed in 10 seconds. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-9-9-9...
If you would love someone because of their personality but not because of their looks, put this in your profile.
If you are a Proud Otaku,
It's not a comic book, it's "Manga"
It's not a cartoon, it's "Anime"
It's not homosexual, it's "Yaoi" It's not lesbian, it's "Yuri"
It's not erotic, it's "Ecchi"
It's not pedophile, it's "Lolicon"
It's not gay, it's "Shonen-ai"
It's not slutty, it's "Fan Service"
It's not a costume, it's "Cosplay"
It's not a dating show, it's a "Harem"
It's not a fetish, it's "Moe"
It's not a bipolar girl, it's "Tsundere"
It's not a drawing, it's "Doujinshi"
It's not schizophrenic girl, it's "Yandere"
It's not Chinese, it's "Japanese"
It's not Chinese animation, it's "Japanimation"
& Most Importantly... I'm not a geek, i'm an "Otaku!"
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Yua Ren Muzai
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets):
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
TYPICAL STEROTYPES. BOLD APPLY TO ME.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
From PurpleDancer123's Shugo Chara! story 'Get the Guy'! ;
"Rima-chan, don't stab the pencil like that!" Nagihiko said.
"Pencil-chan doesn't mind," Rima said.
"Pencil-chan wants to draw graphs," Nagihiko replied, taking the pencil out of Rima's hand and starting to draw on a bit of paper, while Rima sat and sulked.
Well, at least they were getting along, which didn't impress Saaya, but hey. She deserved it.
--Later after Gym class--
"I was watching you playing basketball," he explained. "You're quite good.. when you bother to play. You should come join me one time."
"Join you doing what?" I asked. My blonde head doesn't take in much at one time.
Did he just ask me if I wanted to play basketball with him? This is totally the time for a fangirl moment, but I'm not going to act like that, it's stupid.
"Oh." I smiled. "Maybe, if you're lucky..."
"Well, I hope I get lucky then," he grinned. "See you later, Rima-chan."
"Mm," I replied.
"Oh, and Rima-chan?"
"Don't be too harsh on Pencil-chan next time you use it, okay?"
"I wouldn't dream of it."
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends dont even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like critisism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if youre a good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me
Unsafe External Link