Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Good Luck Charlie, Lab Rats, 2012, Glee, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Rip Cory Monteith.
16. Harry Potter nerd. Demigod. The perks of being a wallflower fanatic. Professional Logan Lerman fangirl.
I started this account and most stories when I was thirteen. THIRTEEN. And some of the stuff I wrote on here was utter crap so sorry if I deleted a story you may have liked but I could not take the embarrassingly poor grammar of my thirteen year old self looming over me anymore XD
Little list of obsessions:
Boy Meets world
Weeds (the tv show not the drug XD)
Writing pet peeves:
I just wanted to write this out here because I think it's quite funny how I dislike these things so much yet I still do them. This is just a list of things I hate that people do within written works and that I hate when I accidently find myself doing:
1. Unrealistic names. I assume these come from people's person fantasies of being called things like: 'Indigo bronze' or 'Destiny Mercy' or 'Harley Windrush' but names like these just seem ridiculous to me. I can't bring myself to read a book if a character's name is inexplicably unrealistic.
2. Overuse of explanation points. Going to the market! Cannot be that exciting.
3. Characters, male or female, who are completely dependent on others and never learn otherwise. This has always bothered me. If the novel is about the growth of a person and all they do is throw their dependance onto somebody else, I honestly can't consider that growth in my mind.
4. Male gender stereotyping. When every male character in the story is a stereotype of the overall negative assumption of the male persona, it really does bother me a lot.
5. 'Perfect' characters. Every human has flaws. I can't find a story realistic or engaging if your protagonist or any characters have no faults. I'm sorry it's not only unrealistic, it's stupid.
Sorry for my over pretentious, painfully boring and probably insulting list of writing pet peeves but I felt I needed to liven up my profile a tad XD
Unsafe External Link