Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Good Luck Charlie, Lab Rats, 2012, Glee, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Girl Meets World, Red Band Society, and Big Hero 6.
Rip Cory Monteith.
17. Harry Potter nerd. Demigod. Theatre kid since 02. Professional Logan Lerman fangirl.
So many unfinished babies on this site that hopefully I'll get around to. I started this account when I was thirteen and had the pen name 'acciobtr'. Yeah. I know. Anyway, most of those badly written silly old fics have been deleted, however, my first fanfiction I ever wrote I can't bring myself to delete. 'If it had gone differently' was a HarryxCho fanfic I wrote whilst reading order of the phoenix. If you feel like laughing, go have a read. I know I do
If I have stopped writing one of the stories you're reading at the moment, I apologize but I'm currently in my last year of school which means exams and university applications which are stressful and not fun and take up a lot of my time. I do hope to continue most.
Put your iPod on shuffle!
Opening Credits: Fancy - Iggy Azalea
Waking Up: Lifeboat - Heathers the musical
First Day of School: Barely breathing - Glee cast version
Making Your New Best Friend: Two worlds - Phil Collins, Tarzan soundtrack
Falling in Love: Fight for me - Heathers the musical
Breaking Up: Memories - Cats
Prom: Omigod - Legally Blonde, original broadway cast.
Gradutation: Everything else - Next To Normal, original broadway cast
Life's Okay: Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Death of a Close Friend: You love who you love - Bonnie and Clyde, original broadway cast
Mental Breakdown: Skycraper - Demi Lovato
Driving: Black Skinhead - Kanye West
Flashback: Let the Groove Get In - Justin Timberlake
Getting Back Together: Over the Moon - RENT, original broadway cast
Birth of a Child: Yellow - Coldplay
Wedding Scene: SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
Car Accident: Our Love is God - Heathers the musical
Final Battle: No surrender - Glee, the quarterback EP (Internally sobs)
Death Scene: If You Say So - Lea Michele (Shamelessly outwardly sobs)
Funeral Song: Murder - Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z (NOW I'M SOBBING FROM LAUGHTER OH MY ROWLING)
End Credits: Santa Fe - Newsies, original broadway cast.
... Can you tell I rather like my musicals? XD
Annnnndddd another one because that was fun!
1. How does the world see you? The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
2. What do you parents think of you? Light - Next To Normal, original broadway cast
3. What do you feel like right now? I just can't wait to be king - The Lion king soundtrack (Fuck yeah!)
4. What should you do tomorrow? One Song Glory - RENT, original broadway cast (Write a song before I die, I guess?)
5. What will the upcoming week be like for you? For Good - Wicked, original broadway cast.
6. Will you have a happy life? Candy Store - Heathers, the musical.
7. How will you die? Hero - Family of the year (Um...)
8. Will you ever find the boy/girl of your dreams? Picture Show - Bonnie and Clyde, original broadway cast
9. What should you do with your life? It's Time - Imagine Dragons
10. What will summer '15 be like for you? Dead Girl Walking (reprise) - Heathers, the musical (Well, shit.)
11. Your opinion on yourself now: Drink You Away - Justin Timberlake
12. The way your best friends see you: La Vie Boheme - RENT, original broadway cast
13. One thing the world doesn't really need? I'm Alive - Next to normal, original broadway cast (Sons who passed trying to convince their mentally ill mothers that they are alive...?)
14. What does your life mean? Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
15. Your opinion on yourself in the future: Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy (I'll want to dance like Uma Thurman?)
16. What will next year be like for you? Say Something - Great Big World (Fuck.)
17. What should you be doing right now? I dreamed a dream - Les Miserables: in concert at the royal albert hall (Um...)
18. What does the boy you like think of you? Out Tonight - RENT original motion picture soundtrack (Well.)
19. Will your dream wish(es) ever come true? Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z
20. What are you really like? Classic - MKTO (I'm shining like a fifth avenue diamond apparently)