Poll: Long chapters or short chapters? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Roméo et Juliette, de la Haine à l'Amour, Kingdom Hearts, and Maximum Ride.
Name's Itsi, and yes, Itsi kinda like the Itsy Bitsy Spider. But that's ironic, since I have arachnophobia, like Annabeth. How weird...
I, Aguilita Cruz, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...
I have only written 11 frickin' stories. My schedule's busy! Pffftt! That was a lie.
If any of y'all have a Tumblr, give my blog a look-see, yeah?
I'll check your blog out too, and if I like it, I'll follow you!
Also pls follow my senpai and tell her that Itsi sent you from Fanfiction:
In loving memory of...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus and will always be remembered as a hero
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing very well that she would die
...Bianca di Angelo, who sacrificed herself to save her friends
...Daedalus, who died to prevent Luke's army from using the Labyrinth
...Silena Beauregard, who died a hero
...Charles Beckendorf, who let himself die for the sake of a mission's success
...Ethan Nakumura, who redeemed himself in the end only to be killed by Kronos
...Everyone else who died in the Titan War
I AM A DAUGHTER OF HADES! IF YOU AGREE THAT HADES IS AWESOME, PM ME! I WANT TO MEET PEOPLE THAT LOVE HADES TOO. I have met, like, 3 people that also love Hades, and now they are my best friends.
Oh, and I also am in love with Kingdom Hearts. I love Roxas better than wannabe Sora, so my favorite game must obviously be 358/2 Days!!! GO TO HELL, SORA!!! YOU'RE THE WANNABE ROXAS!
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan
-Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
-The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
-Children of rival gods can fall in love.
-No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
-Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
-Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
-Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
-The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
-Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
-Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
-Math teachers really are evil.
-Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
-It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
-Elvis was a magician. No, really.
-Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
-Boomerangs can cast spells.
-It's possible to gamble moonlight.
-Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise.
-Rainbows have power.
-If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
-Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
-Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
-Even plants can wage war.
-It's not safe to leave a possessed hispanic alone in a warship.
-You can use bubble wrap and wood sticks as a splint.
-Even Bacchus wants to turn Percy into a dolphin.
FOR ALL OF THOSE OUT THERE THAT HAVE A 'DISORDER' OR HAS BEEN LABELED IN ANY WAY-
You don't have a conduct disorder, you're a revolutionary
You don't have a personality disorder, you're a philosopher
You aren't bipolar, you're an artist
You don't have an attachment disorder, you're a healer
You're not ADD, you're an inventor
You don't have a general anxiety disorder, you're an activist
You don't have an oppositional defiant disorder, you're a leader
You don't have a social anxiety disorder, you're a humanitarian
You're not ADHD, you're a KID!!!
Annabeth: Do I ever cross your mind?
Now, tell me that isn't just the sweetest thing!
I'm the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero.o, emoTWiLiGHT, sk8rchick2355, Number-1-Twilighters, HerMemoriesErased, x.rosalieorcatherine.xlol, daydreamingxxx, RabidFangFan, SeaweedGirl1, DaughterOfKronosPlzDon'tKillMe, Thalia101, Aguilita Cruz
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY:
1. "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is her spleen, then what's that?"
6. "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingy."
7. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."
8. "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
9. "Damn, there go the lights again..."
10. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the girl's got two of them."
11. "What do you mean you want a divorce?"
Trying love a second time is like eating a hamburger, throwing it up, and then eating it again. (Hmmmmm . . . who tried that?)
Ohh my, you clearly are oblivious to the fact that your eyes do so much damage.
"Guys are like babies, you never really know exactly what they want, but we can make a pretty good guess."
Pass the liquor.. the boy is still ugly!
Virginity is like a bubble, one tiny prick and it's gone..
Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
A secret admirier is only a stalker with stationary.
Don't be suprised if a fat guy in a red suit stuffs u in a bag in the middle of the niight because i asked for you for christmas
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer
If my little sister pets a goat
When I toss some wood in the fire
The Capitol will cross my mind
I’ll always think of Glimmer
Whenever I watch a reality show
I swear to think of Cato
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
The MR Pledge
I promise to remember Max, whenever I must lead.
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
-You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (Totes!)
-Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (Once,I didn't even sleep while reading the Sea of Monsters my first time!)
-You write fanfictions about the book. (Isn't that what this website is for?)
-You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. (Of course!)
-You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (I am ashamed...)
-Everything reminds you of the book. (Every. Dang. Song.)
-You quote random lines all the time. (Every. Dang. Day.)
-You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Yep. But Swordfighting is apparently not my thing...)
-You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character would do to escape the class. (All during my Stats class.)
-You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (NO! But I should do that...)
-You've got a book memorized. (Not ALL of it...)
-You've read a book more than five times. (Maybe 10 times...)
-You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Hecks yeah!)
-You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (Only if Rick Riordan kills off Percabeth!)
-You've plotted to murder a character and steal his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. (Psh! No! Maybe... sorry, Annabeth...)
-You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (I get absolutely pissed.)
-You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (Who doesn't?)
-Your idol is a character from a book. (Annabeth. She inspires me to be smart!)
-Most of the things you loose wind up in the library. (They do that?)
-Even the library checkout ladies know you by your first and last name. (And then some...)
-The librarian and the library check out ladies know all of your friends, even the ones who never come into the library! (Not sure about that.
-You (and possibly your friends) are the librarian's favorite. (You bet I am!)
I am a book addict and proud of it!!! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile.
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Spanish person: *speaks fast mad spanish*
Person: DUDE SLOW DOWN! DORA DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT YET!
Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Man: "So, want to go back to my place?"
Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
NORMAL PEOPLE AND PJO FANS
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. (my favorite)My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
FREINDS: Will ignore this
1. FIRST NAME? Itsi.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
3. SIBLINGS NAMES? Junior Cruz.
4. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night in my pillow!
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Yeah, but they're a little smallish considering I have big feet...
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey!
7. KIDS? I don't have any...I hope...
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yes!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah, for drawing and Fan fiction.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcastic? Me? Noooo...
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep yep!
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? OF COURSE!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Reese's Puffs! Reese's Puffs!
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Yeap.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? *flexes muscles nonchalantly* Heh, sure.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla
17. SHOE SIZE? 8-9
18. RED OR PINK? Pink? Ew! Red? YEAHHHH!
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I have a strong eyebrow game goin on.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My cousin Jared...
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THEIR PROFILE? That would be cool!
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black jeans and black Converse.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Beans on wheat bread.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dubstep. "Kill Everbody" by Skrillex
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? idk Forest green maybe
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Metal. Yup yup.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The cable guyyyyy.
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes!
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Hmmm... Don't have one...
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer.
32. EYE COLOR? Brown.
33. HAT SIZE? Who knows their hat size?!
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I have glasses tho
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Enchiladas Verdes.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scarrrryyyy moviiieeesss...
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Lone Ranger.
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Long sleeved shirts...
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Psh, neither, FALL, I CHOOSE YOUUUUU!
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Ew. Do I have to choose? Hugs then.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Vanilla ice cream!
My name is sarah
Child abuse... help stop it!
Help me take that burden off her shoulders, Look past the barriers and help me get hold of her. Take my hand and it'll weigh no more, For us girls together, can be stronger than before.
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
You say vampires, I say DEMIGODS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say LOGAN LERMAN!
You say Bella and Edward, I say PERCY AND ANNABETH
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM PERCY!
You say Bella, I say ANNABETH!
You say Jacob, I say NICO!
You say Jasper, I say LUKE!
You say Alice, I say THALIA!
You say Rosalie, I say SILENA!
You say the wolf pack, I say THE STOLLS!
You say Emmett, I say BECKENDORF!
You say Carlisle, I say CHIRON!
You say Esme, I say ZOE!
You say Forks, I say CAMP HALF-BLOOD!
You say Twilight, I say...PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS BABY!!!!!!!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
Unsafe External Link