Poll: Should Simon be gay in the story Monster? Vote Now!
Author has written 42 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bolt, Alvin and the chipmunks, My Little Pony, Lilo & Stitch, and Teen Titans.
"In everything you do, do your best"
-Mr. Bulter (my old gym teacher who died of a heart attack when I was in fifth grade gave me those words and they are my motto)
I'm a writer, I enjoy writing stories even though I'm not great at editing, my favorite is PJO I'm a big fan of Perlia and dislike trying to be told otherwise, I would have changed the books if I could.
One day I plan to be an author like Rick Roidan, maybe not that famous but pretty close, at least for my own books to be turned into a movie, maybe a game.
When I write a book, I write a book like if its rated Mature its going to be hardcore or Teen then it's going to be softer, I hate how the story is never like the rating.
I like FOOD!!! Best are fried porkchops or seafood.
I'm honest and enjoy feedback (good or bad) a lot, it helps me learn in life, ya know.
I'm random and sometimes annoying but am a pretty chill guy.
I'm male, if you have not figured that out yet.
And I'm 25 years old, if you're wondering why I always cuss a lot it's because I can. Although Cloudsword is trying to keep me from doing as much (not sure if it's working Cloud).
If you know me as an author friend then you know I ALWAYS got your back, seriously I do, all you need to do is ask for my help and I got you.
If you're a 'The Legend of Zelda' fan, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Ilia should burn in Death Mountain so Midna can have Link, paste this on your profile.
If you think Midna was going to tell Link she loves him, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Midna should just get together with Link already, copy and paste this.
If you cried when Midna left Link in Twilight Princess, copy and paste this onto your profile. Why? Why did she break the mirror? Crying! What? I'm not crying! I have something in my eye...both eyes!
If whenever you see or hear the name 'Midna' you freak out and have a small fit because you love her so much and then people stare at you and tell you to shut up and let it go, post this.
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW.
Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send an email. While normally I'd perfer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
Thanks Pancakez for allowing me to copy and paste this bro, it means a lot.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever threatened a computer or video game console, add this to your profile.
RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW...
1) They are brothers, nothing else
Well, yeah. But they're also a band, and chipmunks!
2) They must always live with Dave.
Damn, that would suck...wonder how Alvin and Simon would live with themselves?
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
Wait, wait, wait...Heavens-Angel96 has got a point..you never said which order they could be in. WHAT'S UP ALL ALVIN/ELEANOR and BRITTADORE FANS!!!
4) They cannot die.
Shit, what do I tell Death then? That his animal form can't pick up three chipmunk's who live inside of a dead guy's house?
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/mystical zone has to be the same color as their signature colors.
Sure, I'm down with that. Do you know how awkward it would be to see Simon with red energy beams?
6) They can't die.
I think we talked about this already...damn I got a phone call. Hey it's Death, I think he's pissed at you.
7) They can't be severely injured.
Hmmm...why the fuck can't I throw Alvin off of a cliff? (does that count as 'injured?')
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created by the Bagdasarians.
Wow...well that takes out all of the other seven billion people.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
I feel bad for all three of them!
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
Hmmm...a dark and evil Theodore? Tearing Alvin apart and forcing Simon to join his heartless army? I'M ON IT!!!
11) They can't be in horror stories.
Then why the hell did you say they could, I hate you stupid computer!
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
That's a blessing (or in my case a curse)
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
Sure, why not.
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
Damn, I wanted Simon to sing "Hit me with your best shot" in public as Alvin wore a thong and sung about how annoying and vain he was...shit.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
Fine, but I get to steal from him every month.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
What rules? (high fives Theodore)
I don't have much to say except that Llfe is controlled by the Fates and the greek and roman gods...give respect to them when you can, may the greek gods be with you, peace.