Author has written 6 stories for Judy Moody, and Maid Sama!.
I've been a closet writer most of my life. I have always been afraid of rejection but now I'm not so afraid of the world judging me. Actually I don't really even care anymore. I have my best friend to thank for that. Many years ago, she was the first person I had ever shared my writing with. She also got me into fanfiction and writing in general.
There is always going to be haters but having supporters is worth it. I guess one of the biggest life lessons I've learned is that you can't please everyone. There will always be someone who doesn't like you or just has something against you and its not so much about knowing how to defend yourself but not letting it affect you. Everyone will "always be entitled to their opinion" no matter how nasty or cruel their opinions are. There's no way we can stop them because let be honest, this is the internet. The only thing we can do is not respond. Nasty or rude remarks don't deserve a second thought. Letting it upset you is letting the other person win. They can hide behind a computer screen and type mean things, well you can sit behind your computer screen and smile, because it will never touch you.
Anyways, more about myself. My favorite genres are romance, action and historical fiction. What really gets to me is rich language with really deep emotions. I enjoy humor but love a heart breaking scene that really gives you the feels.
I'm an artsy high school girl who adores creative writing and food. I will also laugh at any joke...even my own. My sense of humor is rather strange so feel free to tell me a joke.
Current work: Taking a break from fanfiction mostly due to college applications but I am working on my wattpad story! Look for me! Angelicwords
Anyways hope you enjoy my stories!
We're on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lolidragon97/719567088059323
Random facts tag:
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
8. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that's ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing? A t-shirt and sweats. Sexy, I know.