Author has written 5 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
If you try to stalk me using my usernames it doesn't work because they're different for EVERY SINGLE SITE I JOIN.
I don't do it because I'm paranoid.
I do it so my friends can't find me.
Okay so I guess it's because I'm paranoid about my friends.
So I guess that counts as doing it because I'm paranoid.
And now I just ruined a joke.
but really it's a waste of time to try to find me that way.
Not that anyone would be looking?
Yeah, guys don't look for me anywhere because that is, actually, a huge waste of time I'm not that interesting.
Well . . . Hello, world.
I'm just another person. One who likes to write, but has trouble putting words to thoughts. So if any of my stories become hard to read, I apologize ahead of time.
Yes, I'm a Hetalia fan. A Lithuania fan, more specifically. Like, a major, die-hard Lithuania fan. Yup.
(No, seriously. If you asked my my top ten favorite charas, Lithuania would fill the slot all the way to, like, a billion. So I usually omit him from the list, just to save people the trouble of slight confusion.)
Aaaaand I'm also a history nerd, so if you find any historical inaccuracies in my stories, please tell me so that I can fix them!!!
Please!! D :
And there will probably be simple (stupid) grammar or punctuation mistakes, because I tend to vehemently loathe whatever I'm writing until I have the last word down, saved, and uploaded. Then I spend a day forgetting about it until I actually reread it . . . I donno why, but, that's usually how it goes. After that, I'm perfectly fine with it. Except because of my laziness, craziness, or whatever you'd like to title it, you'll probably find "to" instead of "too" in some stories, or "could" instead of "would" vice versa, yadda yadda yadda, and so on.
Well, when I put it that way, it makes my writing sound like crap, doesn't it? =w=;;
It's not, though (I hope!!), so please don't be scared away! I'm human, just like the rest of you! Unless you're a robot that's scanning this page for listings or whatever. It that's so, no cookies for you. :I
But anyway, I'll try my hardest.
Oookay. I'm a quote fan, too. So I think I'll post a bunch. Right here. About.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss
"Be who you are. Become what you want." -my dad OuO
"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours." - Ludwig van Beethoven
"Oh brother, I wish we were two separate ice cubes melting into one united puddle." -Someone from a YouTube video pretending to be Belarus from Hetalia.
"If you don't change, you don't grow. If you don't grow, you don't live. If you don't live, you die. So you might as well change." -my mother
"If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves." -Thomas Edison
"Pears are just apples with, you know, big butts." -My dad. Again. C:
"That doesn't even make sense!" -Everyone in my house at one point or another.
"But aren't we men, too? We're just women!"
"So what does the 'wo' mean?"
"We're awesome and fabulous and have great sense of self-fashion."
"... I like it!" -My friends
"Hey, you changed!"
"No, I put a shirt on, is all." -My sister and me (I spoke first). It isn't as it seems.
How about punny ones?
"I mustache you a question . . . But I'll shave it for later."
"I am Hungary, so I'll eat some Turkey. But I've been Russian, and I have a feeling that when I Finnish and Czech my shirt, there will be Greece on it."
"Alaska; how are ya?"
"What did Delaware? A New Jersey."
"Why was the tomato blushing? Because it saw the salad dressing."
Um. Lotsa people put updates and stuff about their stories or whatever.
Roaring Twenties is my most popular one, and I am currently in the process of rereading it.
Life in Progress . . . hasn't made much progress. I can't decide if I want to add on or just trash it or start over.
Babysitter. I'm working on it. My muse is flighty, so please be patient.
зіма is Belorussian for winter. c : I'm not sure if it reflects my views and headcanon of Belarus ... I just ... wrote it.
A Taste of Hate? Well, I don't know. I already know it sucks, so. Am I supposed to do this for oneshots, too?
idk... But I smell pepperoni.
Actually, my mom said it's hot dogs. Bleh. Why don't I like commonly eaten foods?
Things I don't like/can't eat:
Fish (excluding salmon)
Make that any seafood
Pickles of any kind
Black licorice (is that common?)
Pepperoni (though I'll eat it with cheese and crackers)
Bratwurst (even though I'm part German)
American Cheese (I barf. It makes me feel unpatriotic D : )
Cookies 'n' Cream ice cream
Artificial strawberry-tasting things
Pig in general (though I like ribs and bacon)
That orange and white marble cheese with Jack in the name
Limes (But I LOVE lemons)
Too much grease/oil on my food
Lactose free milk
Lemon poppy seed muffins (They're good without the lemon, though)
Oatmeal (I'm more of a Cream of Wheat person)
Corn (but I eat it to make my parents happy)
Peas (same as above (man, I'm such a kid))
Mountain Dew (this stuff must be made of pee. Or something like it)
Canned soup (unless it's Minestrone)
That's all I can think of right now. 'Cause you totally needed to know...
Adding stuff to my profile is actually kinda fun!
You can only type ONE word! Not as easy as you might think - now, copy or forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.
1. Where is your telephone? Aquí
2. Where is your significant other? Somewhere...
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Alive
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Befuddling
8. Your iPod? Nonexistent
9. Your dream/goal? Writer
10. The room you're in? Full
11. You hate? Hardly
12. Your fear? Ack.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Earth
14. Where were you last night? Away
15. What you're not? Abject
16. Muffins? Please
17. One of your wish list items? Time
18. Where you grew up? Oregon
19. The last thing you did? Look
20. What are you wearing? Clothes
21. Your TV? On
22. Your pet(s)? Deadish
23. Your computer? On
24. Your life? Awesome
25. Your mood? Pending
26. Missing someone? Lots
27. Your car? Car?
28. Something you're not wearing? You
29. Your summer? Magical
30. Your eyes? Blue
31. Love someone? Someones
32. Your favorite color? Transparent
33. When is the last time you laughed? Before
34. Last time you cried? *shrug*
35. Who will repaste this? Someone
Wow, I can't believe it. I sound like a spastic, little kid.
Or maybe I just matured, a lot, since I updated this? Bluhbluh whatever.
Anyway, I'm really tempted to redo EVERYTHING.
But I probably won't, right now, because I'm super busy. But maybe I will. I don't know.
What am I even doing.
I forgot what I was going to say.
(this is where a bunch of months or whatever pass by until i relook at my profile and come to terms with my lapse of self-hate on here)
I JUST TYPED A BUNCH OF BEAUTIFUL, WITTY, HUMOROUS STUFF FOR MAYBE THE FIRST TYPE IN MY LIFE AND FFN JUST HAAAAAS TO HATE ME LIKE IT DOES.
I'm sorry FFN.
I only partly mean it.
None of it was beautiful, witty, or humorous.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I don't scar. People think I'm weak and delicate (mainly my friends) because I don't have any scars to brag about, but I just don't scar. My skin was discolored for a while on my arm from when I burned myself, but that went away after it healed up.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore. Loudly. Like, when there are sleepovers, one of my friends never wants to sleep by me, because she can't get to sleep when there's loud noise. Guess who always ends up sleeping by her out of weird turns of events EVERY TIME.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? The musical kind. Okay, no (but yes), actually, I like to listen to music that's not all WOOOHHHWOOHWOOUWOWUWOJNFCM SWEROUIETHJEFSKAJHFIEWHGEAWIUHEOWFIJAWEFJESFLJEFBUTTS BUDDDDUDUBVUBUSUSUBUBUBUSBUSBUBOOOWOBOWOWBAWOOOOBWOOOOBAWOOOO.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Yes. But I forgot. I think it might've been 12:19 Pacific time. I would have to ask my mom to be sure.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? INSPIRATION. Or maybe MOTIVATION. One of those. Or SLEEP. But I took a nap earlier, so not gonna happen.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I miss a lot of jokes. Like. What are they called. The plot lines of jokes? Uh . . . I don't remember. But the part that makes it funny. It usually takes me a moment to get it.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My brain. Though it probably gives me more trouble than it's worth. Hm . . . I really like my new toothbrush.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5-foot-something. I'm preeeetty sure I'm more than 5'3". But I'm less than 5'6". Uhhhh I forgot how many centimeters that is. I could look it up, but I'm too lazy atm.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Usually.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes. This is why I sleep in the same room as my little sister. With a nightlight.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I'm not quite sure. I could say my dad or my friends, but it was probably just me being tired and pessimistic, because things turned out okay.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Perfume that smells good. I don't know any actual kinds. But girls in my band class always smell soooo good and then I wonder what happened to make me not smell like that, too.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Any . . .
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Anywhere, if I try hard enough to picture it.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. Blech. How about some hot chocolate. OR JUICE. YES JUICE THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH JUICE.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Olives.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pacific Vegetarian pizza on thin crust from Domino's. That's what I had for dinner last night. Life was beautiful.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? THE GIFT OF LIFE. Actually, no. I was given my rattle bear the day before I was born. And he's very meaningful.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Is that a band?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? My toes are. I think . . .?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I hate clothing brands but actually I really like -- no sorry that's a bad joke I shouldn't continue. But I DO hate clothing brands. I wish it wasn't so popular to have this that or whatnot. Maybe I just sound whiny because I don't want a stupid brand name across my shirt and am too lazy to read my clothes' tags to find out what brands they are.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? No. Though I have been bribing a fat squirrel into friendship with food. Maybe things would move faster if I stopped calling it fat.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Oops I answered this kind of sort of.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I . . . don't know?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I don't know. I'm bad with feelings and stuff. They're embarrassing. : T I guess if I hold your hand it means I don't not like you, which means you mean more to me than someone I don't like. But then again, I love almost everyone I meet. It's really irrational and is not all the same kind of love, but I guess I can't help it. I obsess slightly over people. Not that they get to ever see, because I don't want to come off as creepy. Chances are, if you're reading this and have reviewed/alerted/favorited one or more of my stories, I am wishing we were best friends and hoping that one day we will actually have a conversation with each other instead of me admiring you from afar. Maybe this is why I only have four friends.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 57
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Whatever.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom's. Or maybe my home phone's.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People who chew so loudly you can hear it even if you're not sitting next to them. Or when people talk with their mouth full. Or when they burp and don't excuse themselves. Or blow their nose while they're sitting at the table.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? My low self esteem and lack of motivation. And my wild imagination. I don't get much done, as far as anything goes.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Does my dad count? He's met/helped over 10,000 people and he's been on television (I think?), so that's kinda famous, right? Not on a major level, but still.
37. FIRST JOB? I don't remember.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? YES. MORE THAN ONCE.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Looking at RP blogs on Tumblr.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yep. Got my tonsils out. And those other things that are usually taken out with them.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My cuteness/adorableness/beauty. I don't quite get it, but if that's what people think of me, they could at least keep it to themselves. I don't want to look cute. I want to look like I'm growing up.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nooooo. And for that I am thankful! I also might not get my wisdom teeth. Which is awesome. Though unlike most people, I think I actually have room in my mouth. My teeth are kind of small and childish even though they're adult teeth. And then I have a big mouth. So.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? My birthday was just a few days ago! But I still want that radon test. My mom just shrugs it off as unneeded. But I don't want any of us getting lung cancer. Especially since we live in an area where radon levels are reaaaalllly high.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? A boy and a girl would be nice, I think.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My aunt.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No. I did when I was little. But it usually ended up being Venus instead of a star.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Aveeno. I have dry skin. If I'm not careful, I'll get dandruff! So, I'm careful. And don't get it. Plus, it makes my hair nice and soft and isn't all smelly like those fruity shampoos and whatever.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. It's hard to read.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami. But only certain people's pastrami.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my nails, not sleeping like a normal person, putting my homework off until that last minute, eating too much chocolate. I could go on.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I'm not embarrassed by any CD I have. Though, none of them are on my shelf. I save my shelves for books.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not at all. I don't like me much. Plus, neither of us would be outgoing enough to initiate a conversation, so we would never talk, anyway.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes and no.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I cry. And wave my fists around a lot. All while scowling at anything within eye-contact. I talk to myself in my head and have silent rants and rages. Then I listen to music or go to sleep.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? I don't know. I'm not even sure if I want to consider this place my first one.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Teddy. And Squishy. And Racky. And Miss Bunny.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Like . . . not that many. Probably not even twenty. And most of the numbers belong to people in my family.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes. Yes, oh, yes. I still am a fan, to be honest. I mean, how can a person NOT like that magic egg movie?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?Sometimes when I'm mad or trying to be funny. I actually find sarcasm extremely distasteful and use it very little in everyday interactions.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? MASHED POTATOES.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Uh, I don't know. I like nice people, I guess. They don't have to be drop dead model gorgeous. Or super insanely smart. I like people that are well-kept and don't smell bad. And don't do many of my pet peeves. They do have to have a thought process somewhat similar to mine or else REALLY GOOD understanding skills, otherwise we probably won't get along. It's hard to get along with people on too different a level than me. Okay, so it's not hard to get along, necessarily, but it's hard to have a relationship. For example, my mom and I think SO TOTALLY DIFFERENTLY that more often than not, I don't even want to be in the same room as her. I don't understand her at all, and the occasional, brief moments we actually manage to find common ground, it's like a miracle that I probably don't deserve.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Brb, shuddering. Well, there's Lindycat. And Lindy. They are horrible and I forbid EVERYONE and ANYONE from calling me them. EVER. EVERRRRRRRR. Not even my sisters use them when we're fighting, because they are too low of blows. SO NEVER EVER EVER EVER! And then there's superhero. I like that one. And Linnie. Linnie is good, too.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Jónsi. Sigur Rós. AKA perfection.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Uhhhhhhh. I like Bones. And Suits. And Sherlock. And I Love Lucy. Does anime count? Because I really like Homestuck.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? I haven't taken either, yet. So, I don't have any.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? There was one minty flavor with chocolate swirly stuff that was hard but melted kind of grittily in your mouth and it was SO GOOD. But I forgot what it's called.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yep!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I don't work out.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #4? No. There is a number four. But I noticed there's no #2. (When I looked up there to check.)
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Idk. Some fast speed on the freeway.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Not if they don't want to.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mommy. u.u
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? It depends on where they cross my line of vision. Sometimes it's their face, sometimes their shoulders, sometimes their hands, or back, or feet, or shoes, or legs, or arms, or butt, or knees, or nose, or hair, or maybe I don't see them, and it's their voice or how they smell--like I said, it depends. But things I look at intentionally is usually everything but their face, because it's harder to study someone's face without them thinking you're granting permission to study back. Unless you're wearing sunglasses. Or if they're sleeping. Or blind, I guess???? I don't know if I've ever met a b oh never mind there was a blind girl in my eighth grade class. She was really cool and I wish we could have been friends.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Hmmm. Maybe . . . Oh Life by Avalanche City.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? I don't have a favorite thing to hate. That is a ridiculous question.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? I don't know. They are all pretty lousy for me. (Hi I am a bundle of not sunshine, here.)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I don't know????
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown. Though, when I was a baby I was as blonde as could be.
86. EYE COLOR? Blue. Usually. Sometimes dark blue, sometimes really, really light blue, sometimes grey or green or blue-green.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I don't know.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman or something like that. But then my dad changed the channel, so I went and made myself a sandwich. Theodore didn't even get bit yet!
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Um. Probably some day in May or September.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes! I play the trombone. I guess I can count the flute, though I'm not quite sure how to tongue on the flute. And I can play Oh! Susanna on the guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Neither.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? I don't know. I've never had either.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A dozen cookies at Subway. The people behind the counter were like, ". . . . Would you like a sandwich with that . . . ?" No. No sandwich. Just cookies.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have a car.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? None, at the moment. I just finished Crossed by Ally Condie, a day or two ago. It was REALLY GOOD and I suggest it to anyone that wants to read it.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: What is a love life please someone let me know.