Author has written 10 stories for Harvest Moon, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Fruits Basket, Nabari no Ō, and Naruto.
Hey so it's little miss Mave here, call me whatever ever you deem fit, I promise I won't mind _ I hope you're here to check out more of my writing and not to become my stalker, so here we go!
So a little about me, umm, I am of the female race, I torture my hair, I love to write, but don't do it enough. I have a cat named Bernard, a wonderfull boyfriend who means the world to me, and an obsession with yaoi * cough cough...
EVERYTHING I READ GETS A REVIEW!
--if i choose to read it all the way through that is ;D
--I'll update irregularly, 'Cause I tend to only get work done when I stay awake all night so please be patient--
There is a purpose for almost every word I write and if you question any part please don't jump to conclusions. I love criticism (might piss me off on the off occasion but I really appreciate it) so don't hold back and I can't wait
I found this on another member's profile so I, who am in complete and utter support of gay marriage, posted it on here.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
Bye bye :3 don't forget to tell me what you think about my little drabbles!