Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Currently, I'm re-vamping my profile.
Skip This If You Just Want to Get to My Favorites or Stories
(Before I had this account/When I am too lazy to log in, I go by the anonymous names XxAnimeLuvRxX or thelazykidwhoshan'tberevealed)
My name is Sarah. Lets seeeee...
Random Things about Me:
Likes: (in order of what comes to mind) reading, learning, watching movies, Psych, compassion, Futurama, Phineas & Ferb, Ghibli films, anime/manga, creativity, friends, V for Vendetta, PotC trilogy, Disney films, mythology, Teen Titans, the Powerpuff Girls, Hey Arthur!, '90s Nick, older Cartoon Network, Lilo & Stitch, family, fashion, correct grammar, privacy, rainbows, puppies, nail polish, Scrubs, equality, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, courage, Rugrats, To Kill A Mockingbird, Transformers, Pixar films, Night, baking, respect, Gone with the Wind film, Spartacus, Rent, Mamma Mia!, The Phantom of the Opera, nature, The Avengers film, Harry Potter, Neopets, The Mighty Ducks trilogy, The Breakfast Club, Ps. I Love You, ribbons, dreams, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, The Princess Bride, A Knight's Tale, dreams, glitter, personality, understanding, angst, Forrest Gump, children, swimming, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Magic School Bus, Back to the Future trilogy, Three's Company, The Cosby Show, The Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, M*A*S*H, ...
Dislikes: cruelty, poverty, injustice, the social media, war, prejudice, reality shows, lack of individuality, mud, pollution, ignorance ...
•Animes/Mangas: (To be honest, I haven't even finished a few of these series. XD)
•Pairing Interests: (for the Naruto-verse)
While I like stories about Sakura here on Fanfiction, I am not too interested with her in the actual Naruto story line. I firmly believe in Naruto/Hinata, Shikamaru/Temari, Neji/Tenten, Shizune/Kakashi, Asuma/Kurenai, and Kushina/Minato. I separate my actual anime/manga pairings from my fanfic pairings with a few exceptions. On fanfic, I read mostly Sakura stories, but the pairings listed in bold are the ones I want to become canon or support as canon in the anime/manga. As for Sakura, I can deal with whoever she is paired with in Naruto, but I would be ecstatic if she really happened to end up with an Akatsuki member.
On FF, I really only read stories with Sakura because I like her character. I appreciate the personality Kishimoto has given her, although, I hate how she's more of a background character. She is not much of a heroine. I admire her abilities, but I can't help but compare her to Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Yamato, and Sai. While she has her own set of skills, there are times when she seems unimportant. While I appreciate the fact that she is a dynamic character, but every now and then, I feel like Kishimoto reverts her back to her genin days, as show in Naruto: Road to Ninja. In fact, all of Kishimoto's female characters seem underdeveloped to a degree.
Sakura is an admirable person and on FF, people are able to use their imaginations to magnify her positive qualities. In the anime/manga Naruto, Sakura pales in comparison to her teammates. Sure she's strong, but Sasuke and Naruto are basically Kage level at this point. Her teammates are power-houses. It doesn't seem fair. She's not really made out to be the heroine she was supposed to be. Sorry, I broke into a rant there.
Anyways, I basically only follow Sakura stories. I like other pairings, truly I do, but I just enjoy reading Sakura related stories specifically.
If you are currently visiting my profile, give me a PM! I want to see if anyone actually browses through here. I don't bite! Talk to me about anything. sErIOUsly! Don't be shy.
If anyone is wondering about my story-not that I expect many people, if any at all to care-I have put it on hold/hiatus. Why? I have no clue where it is going. I'm glad that some people dropped by and decided that they liked it already, but it was impulsively written. I do not believe in deleting stories, so it will stay where it is for now. I simply decided that no one will miss it if nothing has happened yet.
WARNING! Everything after this point is nonsense and may be ignored.
Random Pastes/Whatever That Might Make You Smile
My Copy/Paste Nonsense:
Put this on your
("·.("·. * .·").·")
Put this on your page to show Akatsuki support!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
Reasons To Join The Dark Side
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
5. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
6. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
7. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
8. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
9. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason!
...() () (\_/) (\ _ /)
Unsafe External Link