Poll: Which story should I be working on next? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, One Piece, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Sailor Moon, Alice in Wonderland, Fruits Basket, Doctor Who, and Kung Fu Panda.
Well, welcome to my profile.
I hope you will enjoy my stories.
And here comes the profile!
Name: Miyu Hinamori isn't my real name. I just didn't have any inspiration at the moment and decided to go with a fictional japanese name. Miyu because it's a cute name and I got it from 'Gals!' and I chose Hinamori because I was watching Shugo Chara at the time.
Age: Old enough to be here
Weight: Haven't really weighed myself in quite a whille
Hobbies: Reading and writing. I can play the piano and the marimba and I also love to sing.
I hate: People laughing at me, people misspelling my name (I hate that), people laughing at my friends and family. If you don't do any of these things we can be great friends.
Interested in: Manga/anime, Doctor Who, Books (too much to list, although I probably should make a list like the manga/anime one. I'll get to that later)
Oh and I'm also a member of Pottermore. House of Hufflepuff!! You'll find me as SkyLeviosa27287.
1. The wind flows in unexpected ways: My first fanfiction ever about the Avatar Gang set in our world. Sam, a seemingly normal boy, one day sees a blue pillar out of which appear people in strange clothing. Who are they? Aliens? Escapees from the nuthouse? Or are they people from another dimension? Find it out in this fanfiction!
2. Chasing after dreams: One Piece fic. In Fuusha village lives another 'brother', no 'sister', of Luffy, Ace and Sabo. One and a half year after the Whitebeard war, when she's seventeen, she sets for the sea to become a pirate and to search Luffy who has gone missing for all that time. Meet Anne!!
3. To the stars: The dead aren't meant to be together with the living. A little Full Moon wo Sagashite one-shot about Eichi's feelings before he moves on. Mostly based on the manga.
4. Pieces of my mind: Drabbles dwelling on various themes withing One Piece. Second drabble up.
5. Epilogue: Detective Conan fic. The Black Organisation is finally gone. Shinichi and Shiho don't have to worry for their lives now. But what should Ran and Shinichi do about Conan? Not ShinichixShiho but ShinichixRan. Basically a fanfic about how the end of DC could look like.
6. Tale of the moon: a Sailor Moon fanfic. What if Luna hadn't met Usagi that autumn morning? What if she instead had met with Minako and her cat Artemis? Obviously a 'What if' fic. Title needs work, I know.
7. Curiouser and curiouser: An Alice in Wonderland fic. This is an old school assignment where we had to write an alternate ending to a book of our choice.
8. Meeting under the Full Moon: Detective ConanXSailor Moon. Kaitou Kid and Tuxedo Kamen meet each other.
9. Rain: A small Fruits Basket one-shot about Kyo and rain.
10. The End of You: A Doctor Who poem that was inspired from 'First Night, Last Night'. Eleven/River
11. Out of This World: DC fic with an OC. About a girl who travels to the universe of Detective Conan by accident. And who doesn't like manga/anime.
12. A Christmas Dinner: The Tenth Doctor is back alone again. The Tardis wants to ease his pain of his recent loss. Before 'The Next Doctor'.
13. A visitor from the skies: Sailor Moon one-shot At the Anniversary of the Union of Earth's Kingdom, a prince meets a mysterious stranger in the Royal Gardens. The beginning of a legend.
14. Stairs: Kung Fu Panda fic. Everybody is tired of pulling Po up the stairs. And then Tigress finds a solution. "Why didn't anyone think of this?"
15. Little Wonder: Fruits Basket drabble: A small drabble. It could perhaps spawn a series of oneshots, but I'll see what I'll do.
- New waves: a One Piece fic following the 20-years-after-Luffy-became-Pirate-King-with-OC-crew. OC-crew is already partially made. I already have a First Mate, an inventor, navigator, cook, doctor and musician and pet. The Captain is almost complete, but I just have to fine-tune him so he'll turn into someone you'll all love. :) Other OC's are also welcome! Until the story isn't posted PM it to me please. In process.
- A Sailor Moon fic where fourteen year old Small Lady gets sent through time and space to a place she never imagined she would see. In process.
- Magic Kaito fic without a name. A fic where Kaito will reveal himself to Aoko. Don't know if I should put it on Detective Conan or on Magic Kaito. Idea stage.
- A sequel to 'The wind flows in unexpected ways.' Won't tell you much in fear of giving out spoilers to twfiuw. Idea stage.
- The name's Sonic: a crossover off Sonic and Anima. Trust me it's good. In process.
- Gakuen Alice fic where Natsume's and Mikan's daughter wants to work as a teacher in Gakuen Alice. She has three alices. Idea stage.
- Detective Conan fic: What if Shinichi's parents both got shrunk? Takes place after Shinichi regains his original age. Idea stage.
- Honto no jibun: a fic about Amu's wedding. With who? That's a surprise. Idea stage.
- Some fics with characters from Belgian children shows in the One Piece world. Idea stage.
- A 'The World Only God Knows' and 'Ouran High School Host Club' crossover. Katsuragi gets a scolarship into Ouran with the help of his genius and some demon magic, since there are many troubled souls in Ouran. As if his work with the demons and adapting to the school weren't enough, the Host club wants to recruit him into their club. Idea stage.
- The Strawhats get transported to our world and a huge fan provides them a roof above their heads. And they're forced to go to school. Is chaos coming? I think it is. Idea stage.
- The Miracle girls are going to Gakuen Alice. Idea stage.
- Cornelius Robinson writes a diary to Wilbur telling him of his days after he got adopted. Idea stage.
- A one-shot from 'Anastasia': Anastasia is on her deathbed. With Dimitri and her daughter Anna at her side she recounts how her life went after she married Dimitri. In process.
- A highschool class gets transported to the One Piece world and they don't know what happened. The only one who does, happens to be a girl who can't speak. Idea stage.
- Animorphs fic: A former girl-Controller succeeds in escaping, but with nowhere to go, she's always on the run. Just as she thinks the Yeerks are onto her, she encounters unexpected allies. Well, at least unexpected for her. Idea stage.
- A re-telling of 'The Emerald City', the russian version of 'The Wizard of Oz'. Basically a translation, because I so love this version of it and it deserves more love. Idea stage.
- Fairy Tail fic: What was Wendy's life like in her former guild? Idea stage.
- Tangled fic: What if Mother Gothel didn't succeed in kidnapping the little princess? Her parents would've found out about her hair and tried to keep Rapunzel inside the palace at all times. But this princess doesn't like being locked in and at sixteen escapes from the palace and gets lost because of her horse. Only the orphan Eugene, who she randomly encounters, can help her find her way back. There's only one problem: Mother Gothel isn't dead yet. Idea stage.
- Good luck Charlie: Charlie is now a teenager and watches the videos her sister made for her. The sister she had never known. Idea stage.
- Danny Phantom fic where Danny's parents decide to find out what is troubling their son and ask the help of an old friend who happens to be a hypnotist. In process.
- Danny Phantom fic where the Fentons are hunting Phantom and he finally snaps. Idea stage.
- The Cat: One Piece fic about a little stow-away on Sunny. In process.
- A Doctor Who fic about a girl who gets abducted by aliens with a couple of other people and gets saved by the Doctor who is working together with her sister. In process.
- A Doctor Who fic where Mels gets a visit in the middle of the night from people she never expected to see. In process.
- A Doctor Who fic where The Doctor and Clara land in a wrong place again. In the garden of a woman who claims to know him. In process.
If anybody wants to write a story based on one of these plot bunnies, you'll have to ask me first as there are stories I really want to write myself.
Top ten Manga (the order is irrelevant, I like them all the same, they're sharing the first place.)
Anime top 10 (different order, but don't pay attention to that :D):
1. One Piece
Manga/anime that made me cry (that's a good thing):
Manga/anime that made me cry repeatedly:
- Glass Mask
Others who didn't make the list (but I still love them ), they're all random manga and anime: Bleach, Charisma Doll, Chi's sweet home and new adress, 1-2Prince, Handsome Girlfriend, Chobits, (Shin)Daa!Daa!Daa!, Fushigi Yuugi (Genbu Kaiden), Rozen Maiden, Gakkou no ojikan, Kilala Princess, Chibi Vampire, Koikyuu, Monkey High, Haruhi Suzumiya, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch!, Milennium Snow, Princess Tutu, Knight Princess, Sailor Moon, Codename Sailor V, Nausicäa, Monster, Death Note, Ranma 1-2, Time stranger Kyoko, Tokyo Mew Mew (à la Mode), Ayashi no Ceres, Helen Esp, RosarioVampire, Absolute Witch, Yumeiro Patissiere, Tsuki no Shippo, Gals, Kekkaishi, Magic Kaitou, Samurai High school, Fairy Tail, Enigma, The world god only knows, Ikoku Meiro no Croiseé, Yakitate Japan!!, Shouri no akuma, Kyoukai noRinne, Osamu Tezuka mangas, Ageha 100 %, Dengeki Daisy, Ao no Exorcist, Magico, Love So Life, Obaka-chan Koigatiriki, Suki desu Suzuki-kun, Beelzebub, Rave, K-On, Spiral-Suiri no Kizuna, Ikigami, Otaku no Musume-san, Nurarihyon no Mago, Magi, Hayate no Gotoku, Saint Dragon Miracle Girl, The Hour of Mice, Mint na Bokura, Marmalade Boy, Letter Bee, Tantei Gakuen Q, 20th Century Boys, Cardcaptor Sakura, First Girl, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Demons of Shangai, Dr. Slump, Dr. Frost, Arisa, Silver Spoon, Dolls Music Staff, Haikyu, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Yandere Kanojo, Hungry Joker, Stray Dog, Bokura no Kiseki, Denpa Kyoushi, Seiyuu Ka!, Law of Ueki, Mielino Kashiwagi, Wild Life, Horimiya, Hataraku Maou-sama, Assassination Classroom, Ojousama wa Oyomesama, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Koe no Katachi, Otoyomegatari, Akatsuki no Yona, Shokugeki no Soma, Hikaru no Go, AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei, Noragami, Kyou Kara Maoh, Toukyou Kushu, Tokyo ESP, Nodame Cantabile, Dear Only You Don't Know, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kodomo no Kodomo, Shounen Note, Arata Kangatari, Arslan Senki, Iron Knight, Waltz no Ojiikan, Nobunaga no Chef, Hajimari no Niina, Tale of Nezha, Hime Doll, Papillon, Dolls Code, Kingyou Sou, Chichi Kogusa, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Cooking Master Boy, Dr. Duo, Aries, Tonari no Seki-kun, The Children's Teacher Mr. Kwon, Swan, Second Brain, Real Clothes, Addicted to Curry, Basara, Kuro, Apart Mate, Meiji Hiiro Kitan, My Young Cat and My Old Cat, Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, Shirley Madison, elDLIVE, Majo no Shinzou, Looking for father, Rin, Horimiya, Liselotte to Majo no Mori, Jin, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Shuriken to Pleats, NG Life, Boku no Hero Academia, ReLife, Akkan Baby.
Now on to the random things almost everybody puts on their profile. It's a long one so if you don't like to read these things I suggest you scroll way down. If you are one of the people who do read such stuff, please enjoy
I am a part of the Authors Against Perfect Original Characters Society (AAPOCS). If you are too, copy and paste this into your profile!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someones liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticks off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, paragraph 6. What is it?
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Barack Obama?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If you think the Anima manga series should be made into an anime copy and paste this into your profile.D
98 percent of teens do or have tried pot. If your are the 2 percent who have not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name: Snowfirexoxo, FlameRisingSucks101, Swanfeather, xRae_Starkhenx, Sasukez, momoxtoshiro, Princess Falling Star, kurochan369, Miyu Hinamori
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Takahane, Fire Thief, Sarah303, Thank you people who are nice,AfterDarkHours, OneDreamADay, A Lone Black Rose, Technician Fan, Miyu Hinamori
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE it's weird. If you agree then copy this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you hate obnoxious snobby people, copy and paste this to your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile
If you hate those mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy and paste this on your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in manga and anime are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If whenever someone said Edward, you thought of Edward Elric instead of Edward from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ...
Post this on your profile to make someone smile thats just like you!
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forhead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his freinds,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER!
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Would read then ignore this.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Some silly sayings-
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
50 Fun Things To Do At Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men. b 33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
5 Ways to Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare the Bejeezus Out Of People In A Computer Lab
1) Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream, "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
2) Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes, and then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone that looks at you.
3) When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the damn thing to work. After s/he's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, and repeat the process for a good half hour.
4) Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evily.
5) Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to a different screen than the one it's setup with.
Annoying Things to Do at a Drive Through Window
• Specify that this order is "To Go".
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
Figured this could be fun.
RULES: (for another iPod shuffle thing)
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
2.How would you describe yourself?
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
4. How do you feel today?
5. What is your life's purpose?
6. What is your motto?
7. What do your friends think of you?
8. What do you think of your parents?
9. What do you think about very often?
10. What is 2 2?
11. What do you think of your best friend?
12. What do you think of the person you like?
First day at school:
Falling in Love:
Birth Of Child:
List your favorite characters from the Strawhat-pirates (One Piece) plus one character outside of the crew and answer the questions like you belong to the crew.
(This list was generated with the help of "mihawkdracule tumblr com/sorter" so there are multiple non-strawhats)
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night
Number 2 wants to kill you.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Two bounty hunters are chasing after you. What would 1 do?
You're on a vacation with 2 and managed to break your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?
Will number 4 and 5 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
1 accidentally kicked 10?
5 and 6 did a workout together?
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
7 won the lottery?
8 had quite a big secret?
9 became a singer?
10 had a daughter?
What would 1 think of 2?
What would 2 do for 3?
How would 3 greet 4?
What would 4 envy about 5?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Where would 8 meet 9?
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
What would make 10 scared of 1?
You will be a winner today. Pick a fight with a four-year-old.
YOUR GUY SIDE: (x the things you agree to and if you have something to add, put it in brackets)
x You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
A - Available? Yes.
B - Best Friend(s)? My sister
C - CRUSH? A boy from class who has a girlfriend who used to be my best friend before our big fight.
D - DOGS NAME? Don't have a dog. I have a cat named Boli and four chicks: Tsubasa, Stitch, Juanita Chiquita and Chick.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO? My younger sister.
F - FAVOURITE FOOD? Soup. There's one for every occasion. And Chinese or my big sister's pasta.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy Bears!! :D
H - HOMETOWN? Antwerp.
I - IF YOU COULD MOVE WOULD YOU? Maybe, if I would have a job there.
J - JOB? None at the moment.
K - KIDS? Yes definitely, after marriage. And a lot of them.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE? Rding to Wien.
M - MILK FLAVOR? Strawberry.
N - NUMBER OF PIERCINGS? Two in my ears.
O - ONE WISH? I want the chance to become a writer.
P - PHOBIA(S)? Being alone.
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE? I you can do something about it, don't worry. If you can't do something about it, don't worry.
R - REASON TO SMILE? My little brother.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD? Love don't roam from Doctor Who.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP? Ten o'clock.
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I really hate to cry.
V - VEGETABLES YOU LOVE? Tomatoes.
W - WORST HABIT? Biting nails.
X - XRAYS YOU'VE HAD? Don't think so
Y - YOUR MOM? She's okay.
I ate Z.
MARRIAGE AGE CALCULATOR
] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
] I show up for school/college/work every day early.
[x] I know how to do the dishes.
[x] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
Marriage age: 22. Well still a bit early, but I like it.
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Lorizzle (Could be worse)
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Cat (Hmm, not so mysterious but not bad)
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Gonzalez Lola (I don't have a middle name nor a street name, so I just took the second part of my last name plus my regular nickname)
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maidenname): Torloova (Hehe, not bad, not bad at all, thanks mom!)
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Blue Sprite (Man this actually sounds good! Yeah I'm gonna use it for my crime-fighting ways!)
6. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Tsubasa (He's my own chick and come on: Black Wings sounds pretty goth
7. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Lemon Alcohol (Or it could be just Limoncello)
8. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Raspberry Map (Yeah, I have two favorite colors, but it didn't work out so well, huh? :D)
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
A moment of silence...
Put this in your profile if you love to laugh!
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch them!
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I am in shape...round is a shape.
I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, and I laugh even harder.
Boys are like trees – they take fifty years to grow up.
Flying is not inherently dangerous - crashing is.
Forecast for tonight: darkness.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the heck are you scared?!
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
You Know You're a Book Addict If: (Bold= Yes)
-You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
-Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
-You write fanfictions about the book.
-You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
-You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
-Everything reminds you of the book.
-You quote random lines all the time.
-You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
-You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character would do to escape the class.
-You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
-You've got a book memorized.
-You've read a book more than five times. (More then 20 actually,but who's counting?)
-You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (More like two hours, no distractions)
-You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
-You've plotted to murder a character and steal his/her boyfriend/girlfriend.
-You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
-You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
-Most of the things you lose wind up in the library.
-Even the library checkout ladies know you by your first and last name.
-The librarian and the library check out ladies know all of your friends, even the ones who never come into the library!
-You (and possibly your friends) are the librarian's favorite.
I am a book addict and proud of it!!! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile.