I'm a girl. I'm asian. I like many things such as reading, drawing, listening to music, killing pigeons, flying to the moon, writing, eating unicorns etc. You get the drift. Now on with it!
Post this on your profile if you hate racism>>>>(This made me laugh!)
A black man sat down at a counter in some random store. A white man was sitting behind him. The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you, sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Deck of Cards
It was quiet that day, the guns and the mortars, and land mines for some reason hadn't been heard.
The young soldier knew it was Sunday, the holiest day of the week.
As he was sitting there, he got out an old deck of cards and laid them out across his bunk.
Just then an army sergeant came in and said, 'Why aren't you with the rest of the platoon?'
The soldier replied, 'I thought I would stay behind and spend some time with the Lord.'
The sergeant said, 'Looks to me like you're going to play cards.'
The soldier said, 'No, sir. You see, since we are not allowed to have Bibles or other spiritual books in this country,
I've decided to talk to the Lord by studying this deck of cards.'
The sergeant asked in disbelief, 'How will you do that?'
'You see the Ace, Sergeant? It reminds me that there is only one God.
The Two represents the two parts of the Bible, Old and New Testaments
The Three represents the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
The Four stands for the Four Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John .
The Five is for the five virgins, there were ten, but only five of them were glorified.
The Six is for the six days it took God to create the Heavens and Earth.
The Seven is for the day God rested after making His Creation.
The Eight is for the family of Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives -- the eight people God spared from the flood that destroyed the Earth.
The Nine is for the lepers that Jesus cleansed of leprosy. He cleansed ten, but nine never thanked Him.
The Ten represents the Ten Commandments that God handed down to Moses on tablets made of stone.
The Jack is a reminder of Satan, one of God's first angels, but he got kicked out of heaven for his sly and wicked ways and is now the joker of eternal hell.
The Queen stands for the Virgin Mary.
The King stands for Jesus, for he is the King of all kings.
When I count the dots on all the cards, I come up with 365 total, one for every day of the year.
There are a total of 52 cards in a deck; each is a week - 52 weeks in a year.
The four suits represent the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
Each suit has thirteen cards -- there are exactly thirteen weeks in a quarter.
So when I want to talk to God and thank Him, I just pull out this old deck of cards and they remind me of all that I have to be thankful for.'
Please let this be a reminder and take time to pray for all of our soldiers who are being sent away, putting their lives on the line fighting for US.
Prayer for the Military.
Please keep the wheel rolling. It will only take a few seconds of your time, but it'll be worth it to read on...
Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Bless them and their families.
I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
When you read this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our servicemen and women all around the world.
There is nothing attached, but this can be very powerful.
Of all the gifts you could give a Soldier, prayer is the very best one.
Do not stop the wheel, please -- just send this on.
Asian Complaints "
1. We do not comprehend the words “ching chong”.
2. WHATTHEHELL does “ching chong” even mean?!
3. Not all Koreans make nuclear bombs or eat dogs.
4. Just cause you see an Asian person it doesn’t mean they’re Chinese, they could be Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Filipino etc.
5. We are not all COMMUNISTS.
6. We don’t always eat egg rolls and when we do it’s like once in a blue moon.
7. Asian girls with long black hair HATE being called The Grudge or the girl from The Ring. Same goes for Asian guys and being called Grudge boy.
9. Dynasty Express and China King are not considered “real” Chinese food.
10. We don’t use THAT much M-S-G.
11. Don’t ask us to speak our language, we will when we feel like it.
12. We don’t know how to translate your name so stop asking cause most likely we can’t.
13. Don’t ask us to teach you curse words either.
14. Stop trying to pair up Asian guys and girls at your school and say they look cute together. Not all Asians belong together.
15. All Asian countries speak different languages.
16. Just because we’re Asian it doesn’t mean that we know karate, kung fu, tae kwon do etc. Even though we are probably capable of kicking your butt anyway.
17. Don’t say all Asian people look the same, that’s like saying all white people look the same, all African Americans look the same and all Hispanics look the same. When will you realize your stupidity?
18. Surprise! Not all Asians are good at maths.
19. Not all Asians are short.
20. Or skinny.
21. By the way, it’s VietNAMese, not VietMANese.
22. Not all Asian families run a nail shop although some of them do.
23. Same goes for convenient stores and laundromats.
24. What do you people stare at? Haven’t you seen an Asian person before?
25. Just to let you know, it’s NOT funny when you tape your eyes up and start speaking gibberish. That just gives us another reason to kick your butt.
26. Go ahead, make fun of us. We’ll just make fun of you in our own language.
27. It’s ok for us to call each other F.O.B’s but if you call us one you’re asking for a beating.
28. Yeah we eat rice, so what? Got rice?
29. Don’t fold your hands and bow at us like you know what you’re doing cause honestly you look like an idiot.
30. Don’t ask if the Chinese use cat in their food, if they did they would label it “cat lo mein” instead of beef lo mein. They don’t use cat if you didn’t already guess that by now.
31. No…Yao Ming is not my uncle.
32. People from India are Asians too.
33. People from the Middle East are just as Asian as people from the southeast
This Ones For The Girls
If someone insults you say 'How sweet thanks for noticing' and walk away
If someone says you'll die old and alone say 'No I won't I'll have my cats'
If your not as pretty as the most popular girl in school her beauty is only skin deep your's is on the inside that's where it counts
If you'd rather read then party GREAT
If you like to jump in rain puddles and don't care about your clothes your not alone
If your a geek scream it from the roof tops
If your a nerd be proud of your brain and if your a gerk... well you get the point
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading #1, will try it.
3. And discover that #1 is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot..
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face