Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Hi everybody!! Thanks for checking me out!! Here's a little about myself...
Hobbies: Reading, WRITING, Singing, Drama, Being a TOTAL Freak
Favourite Singers: Katy Perry, Jessie J, Greyson Chance, Nicki Minaj, Those two adorable little girls from Essex who were featured on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Sophia Grace and Rosie,Brad Kavanagh,Kat Graham (not really a singer but I love her songs )
Favourite Books; Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries (STELENA!!!!), The Mortal Instruments Series, Immortal, Revolution, Wishing For Tomorrow, A Little Princess, Harr Potter,Vampire Academy, Pretty Little Liars And a lot more!!
Favourite Tv Shows: The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, House Of Anubis, Glee Victorious, The Ellen Degeneres Schow, Toddlers And Tiaras, Worlds Worst Mum, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Mel B: It's a Scary World, Terra Nova, Greys Anatomy, Shake It Up!, A.N.T Farm
Favourite Award Shows: Golden Globes, The Academy Awards, BAFTAS, Peoples Choice Awards, MTV Movie Awards, MTV Music Awards, Grammy Awrds, Teens Choice Awards, Kids Choice, EMAS.
Favourite TV Actresses: Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Kat Graham, Candice Accola,
Favourite Tv Actors: Paul Wesley, Ian Harding, Joseph Morgan, Julian Morris
Favourite Songs: Skinny Love, Shelter, My Skin, Cut, A Drop In The Ocean, Payphone, Starships, Glad You Came
Favourite Movie Actresses: Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, , Dakota Fanning, Lily Collins, Jemima West
Favourite Movie Actors: Robert Pattinson, Jamie Campbell Bower
Favourite Movies: BREAKING DAWN!!!!! Dolphin Tale, My Sisters Keeper, Memories Of Anne Frank, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower, The Blind Side, Honey 2
I am sort of a girly girl, I do not wear make up (but i love gloss). My freinds would call me random, too talkative, freaky and hyperactive.
I absolutely love Stelena, the reason being I see them as having true love and not lust. I will always ship Stelena and am a firm believe that they will end up together, no matter what happens along the way :)
Katherine to Stefan, “You better remove Elena from your life Stefan or else I’ll kill everyone she loves while she watches. And then I’ll kill her, while you watch,”
Katherine to Elijah, “True love is not real unless it is returned, do you agree?” “I do not believe in love, Katerina.” “That is too sad for me to accept my Lord. Live is too cruel if we cease to believe in love. What life is worth living?”
Elena to Katherine, “I don’t need your help and I don’t want it,” “That’s incredibly stupid of you,”
Elena to Stefan, “It’s you and me Stefan. Always,”
Elijah to Elena, “I may be a bit behind the times but, I believe the term you searching for is, OMG.”
Klaus to Stefan, “1917, wiped out an entire village. Makes for an excellent Ripper, don’t you think?”
Damon To Stefan, “Yes Stefan, What is that a dear, bunnies… Bambi,”
Rose to Elena, “The moonstone is what binds the curse. Sacrifice is what breaks it.” “What do you mean sacrifice?” “The blood of the doppelganger. You’re the doppelganger.”
Klaus “We need someone to take out Witch Bitch,”
Klaus to Katherine, “You will sit in that chair and stab yourself in the leg until my return. And if you get bored, do the other leg,”
Damon to Stefan, “For me to know and for you to dot dot dot.”
Katherine to Elena, “It’s okay to love them both. I did.”
Katherine to Damon, “tt’s because I didn’t let love get in the way, Damon,”
Elena to Isobel, “Who was my father. Not important. He was a teenage waste of space.”
“We all want the same thing. Klaus dead. And here you are running around like chickens with your heads cut off,”
Damon to Bonnie, “So let me guess. In addition to the doppelganger the lion, the witch and the wardrobe we need to find this witchy burial ground?”
Katherine to Damon, “You were mean to me today,” “Tit for tat,”
Damon to Stefan, “Be grateful she’s here. She stops me from going after what I really want,” “Uou’re right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend,”
Damn to Katherine “If you’re talking about your werewolf chew toy. His here- but his heart’s across the room,” “Oh please. You know I’ll always have a plan B, and a plan C, and a plan D- well you know how to alphabet works.”
Elena to Stefan “Stefan? Stefan if this is you, You’ll be okay. I love you Stefan. Hold on to that. Never let that go.”
Alaric to Elena, “You want to hunt out a pack of werewolves on a full moon?” “We’ll be out there before the moon is full. If you’re not coming with I’ll go alone. What, you’re the one who said I can handle things on my own now,” “I meant like frozen dinners and SAT’S”
Klaus to Ray, “Excellent timing Ray, very dramatic,”
Elena to Alaric, “You were a boys scout weren’t you?” “Shut up,” “A boy scout slash vampire slayer?”
Alaric to Elena, “Well why don’t you save it for future generation stubborn, relentless baby Gilberts?”
Elena to Alaric, “Well somehow we need to survive this. I’d feel bad if I got you killed before Happy Hour,”
Elena to Damon, “How are you even here?” “Thanks for the tip brother,” (to Alaric) “You sold me out,”
Damon to Elena, “Get out of the water Elena,” “No because if I get out, you’ll make me go home,” “Yeah. Because I’m not an idiot. Like you,” Alaric, “Now you’re both acting like idiots,”
Damon to Elena, “Okay but we’re out of here before the moon’s full,” “I promise,” “Unless you want to relive that whole deathbed kissy thing,” “I said I promise,”
Damon to Elena, “The sun’s about to set,” “I can see that Damon,”
Damon to Elena, “Can you give me just a minute to appreciate the fact that you’re not dead,” “I’ll give you ten seconds. Nine,” “Damon stop being such a caveman,”
Damon to Elena, “I was wrong,” “Are you drunk?”
Damon to Elena (on reading Stefan’s diary,), “I wake up in places I don’t know, with women I don’t remember. Aah! I’m shocked! Stefan’s not a virgin,” “Eyes on the road Grandma,”
Damon to Elena, “I had an hour to realize what a bad idea it was to leave you here alone. Process it and move on,”
Stefan to Klaus, “If we were such great friends, why do I now know you as the hybrid dick who sacrificed my girlfriend at a burning altar?”
Klaus to Gloria, “Really?” “Not in my bar. You take it outside!”
Klaus to Rebekah, “Rebekah, it’s your big brother. Come out come out wherever you are.” “Go to hell Nik,”
Klaus to Rebekah, “Don’t pout, you knew it wouldn’t kill me,” “No but I was hoping it would hurt more,”
Rebekah to Klaus,”There has to be more to this dress,” “There’s not,” “So women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes. I got dirty looks for wearing trousers,” ,”You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing” “What is this music it sounds like a cable car accident,” Stefan, “It’s dance,” “People dance to this?”
Damon to Elena, “You going to go there and there’ll be nine other people who brought chilli,” “It’s an old family recipe,” “I knew your old family, they made sucky chilli,”
Damon to Liz, “So Mayor Lockwood called your gay ex husband to torture your vampire daughter?”
Rebekah to Klaus, “Will you stop making me out to be a brat. I am not a brat!” “A thousand years experience says otherwise”
Stefan to Katherine, “Aah, so I’m taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook,”
Bill to Caroline, “No,” “Grow up”
Rebekah to Stefan, “He’s a vindictive little bastard my brother,”
Rebekah to Caroline, “Is that my neck- Why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?!”
Klaus to Stefan, “No-one leaves. She tries to run, fracture her spine,”
Katherine to Damon, “You’re not running back Damon,” “Shut up Katherine,”
Stefan to Elena, “Why because I love you?” “Yeah because you love me!! You’ll fight because after everything we’ve been through you owe me that,”
Klaus to Stefan and Elena, “Now this is truly fascinating. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl…”
Klaus to Stefan, “Turn it off,” “No,” “Turn. It. Off.” “NO.” Elena, “STEFAN!!” “TURN!!! IT!! OFF!!!”
Klaus to Stefan, “Now do you fancy a drink from the doppelganger’s neck?”
Katherine to Damon, “What?!” “What? What do you mean what? I’ve been calling you for two days,” “Aww and that’s exactly how long I’ve been ignoring you,”
Damon to Elena, “You might not want to come here for a while. Because we have a new housemate. Barbie Klaus,”
Elena to Damon, “And Stefan? What is he up to,” “Oh you know Journaling, reading, Shaping his hair,”
Elena to Damon, “Jeremy’s smoking again,” “His stash any good?” “You’re an ass,”
Damon to Caroline and Bonnie, “Greetings Blondie. Witchy,”
Damon to Bonnie, “So whatever you screwed up. Fix it.”
Stefan to Elena, “Wow, all these words. I forgot how much I used to care,” “I didn’t,”
Stefan to Elena and Alaric, “There’s going to be people here everywhere tonight. There’s gonna be lots to eat,”
Caroline to Bonnie, “There’s no chance that the hundred or so witches that were burned on this very spot are here right now?” “They’re not. They made it very clear they weren’t coming back.” “Okay. Pinkies swear? ”
Stefan to Lexi, “You’re supposed to be dead,” “Mhm technically so are you,” “How can I-“ “See me? Hear me? I don’t know how long this is going to last, so let’s gets right to the point. You’re off the rails. Big time,”
Damon to Mason, “I am never going to hear the end of that damn necklace,”
Mason to Damon, “Bring a shovel,” “What are you gonna do? Bury me alive?” “Don’t tempt me,”
Elena to Stefan, “Hey, you can get through this feel something, anything Stefan. Because if you don’t you’re gonna lose me forever. I won’t love a ghost for the rest of my life,”
Damon to Alaric and Elena, “Okay fine, fine. If I’m being irritatingly as optimistic as you two. How you suppose we do that?”
Elena to Damon, “I saw her face Damon. She’s scared of him. I just need to engage in a little mean girl power struggle,” “Well make sure she doesn’t power struggle you into a wheelchair,”
Stefan to Damon, “So why are you here?” “What are you talking about? It’s family day at Vampire Rehab. Just paying a visit to my baby brother,”
Rebekah to Elena, “My father wanted to fight. Where they could bite we could bite harder. Where they had speed, we were faster. Strength, senses.”
Rebekah to Elena, “Blood is what made us reborn. And blood is what we craved above all else,”
Damon to Stefan, “That’s what I’m taking about Stefan. You can sit around and be his little bitch, or you can get mad enough and do something about it,”
Rebekah to Elijah and Klaus, “We stick together as one. Always and forever,”
Rebekah to Elena, “We’re vampires. Everything is heightened. I’m stubborn, Elijah moral and Nik… Nik has no tolerance for those who disappoint him,”
Rebekah to Elena, “And make no mistake. If you go after my brother I will Rip. You. Apart. And I get my temper from my father.”
Klaus to Stefan, “Have you seen Niklaus before he left?” “I can’t tell you,” “Have you spoken to Niklaus before he left?” “I can’t tell you,” “What can you tell me?” “I am under compulsion from Klaus to Keep. My. Damn. Mouth. Shut.”
Mikael to Stefan, “There’s a loophole. Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart. Fail and then I’ll drive it through yours,”
Damon to Elena, “Go ahead. Kick, yell, scream. I’m sure you’ve been planning you’re rant all day,”
Damon to Elena, ”If this is about Stefan. He’s a bigger dick than ever. Just now, he’s a dick that’s on our side,”
Elena to Damon (on Rebekah,), “She’s just a girl. Just a girl who lost her mom too young and she loves blindly and recklessly even if it consumes her. And when all is said and done, there’s nothing more important than bond of family.”
Klaus to Stefan, “Nice one. Good work,” “You’re the one that pulled the dagger out of her,” “I heard that!”
Elena to Rebekah, “Are you insane?” “I prefer spontaneous,”
Alaric to Caroline, “I’m surprised you had time to call, what with all this original sex you’re been having..”
Damon to Elena, “I’m mad at you because I love you,” “Maybe that’s the problem,”
Damon to Kol, “Have we met?” “I’ve met a lot of people.. And you don’t particularly stand out,”
Elena to Rebekah, “What are you doing here?” “Not much, unless you try to run in which case I get to kill you,”
Alaric to Damon, “You’re on speaker phone, dick,”
A Columbian was having a conversation with an American, “In my country there’s a saying; Love is just around the corner,” “Oh really” “I lived in city with a lot of prostitutes,”
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth
Life is like a pack of gum... I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner! Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
Growing old is mandatory...growing up is optional...
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, i just have many tho- OH A SQUIRREL!
My favorite word is sarcasm.
me and you is friends, you smile, I smile, you hurt, I hurt, you cry, I cry, you jump off a bride I'm gonna miss your e-mails
Please God... If you can't make me thin...make my friends FAT!
There are 3 reasons to go through the day: Coffee in the morning, friends in the afternoon, and a good book for
the rest of the day.
Note to Self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
Boys that make you cry aren't worth crying over; boys that are worth crying over won't make you cry.
Did you just call me a bitch? Because a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are a part of nature.And nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful! Thanks for the complement.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator
I run with scissors because it makes me feel dangerous
"Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
You know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they'll catch on.
It's true, Edward Cullen prefers brunettes. Sorry, Barbie you aren't Bella, and Edward isn't your Ken.
Jacob Black glared at the children dressed as vampires and he knew it wasn't right but he lied and told them there was no candy left anyway.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Whose cruel idea was it for lisp to have an 's' in it?
I stay as confused as a gangster with a skateboard
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back
Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
2. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."
3. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
4. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of whitehair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
5. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
6. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone. 13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space." 14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you. 15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them. 16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones. 17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?" 18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!" 19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift. 20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers. 21. Swat at flies that don't exist. 22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it. 23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off. 24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you. 25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!" 26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side. 27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently. 28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it. 29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..." 30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't. 31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer. 32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting. 33. Ask, "Did you feel that?" 34. Tell people that you can see their aura. 35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again." 36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body." 37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce
15 Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1) Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 2) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms. 3) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in house wares"... and see what happens. 4) Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away. 5) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. 6) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department. 7) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?" 8) Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose. 9) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. 10) Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. 11) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" 12) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through; say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!" 13) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!" 14) Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!" 15) Grap a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
Bad pick-up Line Come-backs
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
a little boy that was confused asked his mother,"is God male or female?" After thinking for a moment, his mother responds: "Well, God is both male and female." This confuses the little boy, so he asks: "Is God black or white?" "Well, God is both black and white." This further confuses the boy so he asks: "Is God gay or straight?" The mother answers: "Honey, God is both gay and straight." At this, the boy's face lights up with understanding and he triumphantly asks: "Is God Michael Jackson?"
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought this was really funny!
AND NOW FOR MY FAVOURITES!!
Nokia go away
Blackberry all the way!!
Im gonna rant a little bit!