Author has written 8 stories for Hunger Games, Anne of Green Gables series, Lemonade Mouth, Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice.
You can find me on Tumblr at: http:///
Here are a few random things about me:
1. I love reading. Harry Potter (my first true literary love!) ignited a spark in me when I was 7 years old, and something that I had simply enjoyed before became a passion.
2. My favorite books are Harry Potter, The Book Thief, and nearly anything by Sarah Dessen, John Green, Shannon Hale, L.M. Montgomery, and Jane Austen.
3. My friends make fun of me for reading what they refer to as “old people” books that I lovingly call “the classics."
4. I’ve wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember, but it wasn’t until a few years ago that I actually started to write (which, you'd be surprised to hear, is a pretty important part of the whole being a writer thing). While I now think that my first novel is utter crap, I am still completely pleased that I actually had the determination to write an entire book.
5. I go through what I call phases of obsession. I’ll be infatuated with a certain book or series for a period of time, and then I’ll move on to the next thing. My fanfics generally revolve around whatever I’m into at the time, so I likely won't consistently post for one certain fandom. However, I'm basically always in love with James/Lily, so a lot of my stories will probably revolve around them.
6. My favorite color is blue, from the color of the sky to the dark blue of the ocean. It's just so calming, but has such potential for depth.
7. I’m a hopeless romantic, to be cliche. When it comes to actual books, I prefer to have a real, solid plot with bits of romance throughout, but I generally turn to fanfiction for more of the fluffy romance stuff. Be prepared to find that the majority of my stories will probably be that.
8. My friends sometimes make fun of me by comparing me to Hermione because I'm a bit of a nerd and, apparently, I raise my hand straight up in the air when answering a question. Judge if you will.
I'm on Pottermore (go Ravenclaw!), and if you are too and would like to add me as a friend, shoot me a message and I'll tell you my username :)
If you've enjoyed any of my stories, please review! No matter how long ago a fic was published, it seriously makes my day to get an email with a review.
Thanks for stopping by! :)