Poll: In my black butler Fanfiction Angel Wings, who should kill Angela? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokémon, Wolf's Rain, Ape Escape, Hunger Games, Rise of the Guardians, Edgar Allan Poe, Kuroshitsuji, Doctor Who, and Assassin's Creed.
"We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself." Nicholas D. Wolfwood
name: Emerald or Wolf
nicknames: Mother Mary (cause i am the innocent person at my lunch table)
age: somewhere between 1-99
Music: Rock, Alternative, country, vocaloid, J-rock, children's songs
Anime: Soul eater, pokemon, black butler, fullmetal alchemist, vampire princess miyu, wolf's rain, rune solier, scrapped princess, origin sipirits of the past, spirited away, howl's moving castle, ranma 1/2, inuyasha, yu yu hakusho, angel beats, Case closed, the melancholy of Haruhi Suzamia, and MANY more i can't think of.
explaining my picture:
one of my really artistic friends has a chibi me app (its free) and she started making all of our group into avatars and that is how she pictured me since i always have headphones on and love music lol so thats me lol
I have a few catch phrases
1) i cant go to hell they have a restraining order against me
2) if day dreaming was an Olympic sport i would have a gold medal
3) us nerds use to rule the world...then we were betrayed by politions
4) no means NO unless i dont want it to
5) have no fear show no pain
6) never grab the tiger by the teeth
7) i am the kind of woman where i wake up in the morning and the devil says "Oh crap she's up"
8) "We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself." Nicholas D. Wolfwood
9) girls are like angels and when you break our wings we simply continue to fly...on broomsticks...cause we're flexible like that.
The iPod Shuffle-
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
1. What is your motto?
2. What do your friends think of you?
3. What do you think about most often?
4. What is 22?
5. What do you think of your best friend?
6. What do you think about the person you like?
7. What is your life story?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
10. What do your parents think of you?
11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
12. What will they play at your funeral?
13. What is your hobby/interest?
14.What is your biggest secret?
15. What do you think of your friends?
16. What is the worst thing that could happen?
17. How will you die?
18. What is the one thing you will regret?
19. What makes you laugh?
20. What makes you cry?
21. Will you ever get married?
22. What scares you the most?
23. Does anyone like you?
24. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
25. What hurts right now?
26. What will you post this as?
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1 Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
24 things to do in an elevator
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when you've been dumped
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Are only through school/college.
FRIENDS: Will confort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Mental Hospital Phone Menu:
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital!
Please select from the following options menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blond, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.
Unsafe External Link