Author has written 4 stories for NCIS.
I am a HUGE NCIS fan.
I am a fool for cheesy quotes:
"If you have nothing to live for, then what do you die for. And if you have nothing to lose, than what do you live for."
"Feelings. Emotions. They are what drive us to do the things we do. Go for a swim, say hi to strangers, jump off of a building. People don't realize that their actions never go unpunished. If they don't punish you, then they punish someone else. Choose your words carefully...because they never go away..."
"Relationships. A way to get into someones heart. Whether its intimately, friendly, or merely by blood, they are in your heart...and forever will be...even if you don't want to accept it."
"I'm tired of hiding. I know it's probably for the best but I'm tired of it. I'm not one of the thirteen, I'm not part of JALS but that doesn't mean that I'm not pretty or smart or good enough for anyone to love me. One day i will find someone who cares enough about me to never hurt me...even if it takes my whole life...I will find them. and you will, too."
"The people who derserve all the praises and recognizations get to watch the fakes and stuck up snobs get it all. Why does the evil always have to outnumber the good? It's so easy to believe the negative sides because thats what everyone is drilling into everyone elses head..."
"I'm secretive for a reason. There is no point on dumping all of my problems onto people who don't care. I bet no one or very few people know what my obsession is, my favorite color and why it is my favorite, how I learn the things I know...odds are...no one cares. And maybe that's whats wrong with the world today. No one cares."
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.