Author has written 1 story for Kingdom Hearts.
C u r r e n t S t a t u s
- inspirexx is writing the second chapter to Us.
- Summer started awhile ago and you have absolutely no idea how glad I am to be out of that hell hole.
G e t t o k n o w m e
Call me Cass.
F e m a l e .
Young and fourteen.
Introduced to the world on August 2 1st.
S o p h o m o r e .
Element and zodiac: W a t e r & l e o (lion) .
R i g h t h a n d e d .
Hey, y'all. The name's Cass, as it appears up there . I'm told to be an interesting c h a r a c t e r . Well, accept me because being normal's .. too boring. I'm blunt, straightforward, unbelievably sarcastic, and I tend to insult people when provoked, but, hey, don't we all? I like soccer, running, RipStik, being around children, singing, and food - actually, scratch that. I l o v e food. Oh! And reading and writing. Dislikes? When people act stupid because they think they're being cute, when people smack while they eat, messy areas, tomatoes, and apples. Favorite colors are s a g e and h u n t e r g r e e n .
W a y s t o C o n t a c t
Email: email@example.com - Yep, I made it when I was little; don't judge. ;)
Feel free to private message me whenever.
F a v o r i t e Q u o t e s
- "When you're dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is that hardest part."
- "It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."
- "I always knew looking back at the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back at the laughs would make me cry."
- "Inspire your pain from reality into a digital texted world." - paopufruit-to-go
- "Did you practice for the CPR test?!"
T o m y r e a d e r s
Alright. Well, first off, I deeply appreciate those who have stuck by me from the very beginning, from You Changed Me to my newest story. Your patience means a lot, thanks for not giving up on me. I know I've been an awful writer deleting everything and all. And secondly, thanks to my fellow readers who've favorited, alerted, and reviewed Us; whether the reviews are one worded or constructive criticism, it helps.