Author has written 28 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Welcome to our profile! [last update: August 02, 2014]
As I’ve said before (in every versions of profile, actually), this profile is made up by me & my older sister compilation. But most of the time, it’s me (the younger one hehe) who will check up the accounts.
We also write different stories on our own so if by any chance you leave a comment on my sis’ story, I will make sure SHE will be the one that reply it, not me.
Current status: just fixed my laptop and finished my exams, so I should be able to be more active here :)
Random things you might want to know about me (as an author/reader/random person you happen to meet in the net):
- As an author, I can be quite distracted and kinda slow in updating because of the numbers of un-finished stories and other stuff but I will still try to do my best to update :)
- As an author, I'm very, very happy and excited if there's any respond to my stories. That includes alerts, favorites, or reviews XD they encourage me and keep me motivated because my work won't go futile haha
- As an author, I love to communicate with my readers, therefore I tend to write longer A/N or putting up "Q&A" section where I will answer questions you'd probably ask as a reader (or if I am the reader)
- As an author, I have extreme difficulty in handling grammars (tenses) and vocabulary, so I hope you can help me by pointing out my mistakes, no-flame reviews, constructive criticism, and most of all, patience LOL XD
- As an author, I tend to write long details in a round-about way because I can't simplify it easily because of my vocabulary limit. Sometimes this can lead to good or bad. XP
- As an author, I still (and probably still for a long time) staying in KHR fandom.
- As a reader, MOST of the time, I will leave a review for every story I read :D
- As a reader, more often that not, my reviews are pretty long. It can contain many things such as; positive comments about the story, suggestions, opinions, criticisms, or sometimes answers to the author's question. Therefore, it usually take a pretty long of time to review one story/chapter (15-30 minutes in average)
- As a reader, I, like everyone else, have preferences and dislikes. My favorite kind of stories are fem27xEnma (they're my OTP for KHR fandom), familial Variaxfem/male27, familial first genxtenth gen, bigbroGio-oldertwin72-youngertwinFem27, familial Arcobalenoxfem/male27.
- As a reader, I tend to avoid genres or conflicts that are... well, not my cup of tea. Usually I tend to avoid: mary/gary-sue (even if it's cannon characters), yaoi (sorry, I don't have anything against yaoi fan-girls but I just prefer straight pairings), genderbend (yes, this is ABSOLUTELY WEIRD. Why? Because I've been writing and reading lots and lots of Fem27 but honestly, while genderbends are sometimes funny and interesting, I prefer cannon chara to stay as they are. Except for Tsuna. Don't ask me why because I don't know the reason myself LOL. Probably the only exception to genderbend chara hahahaha), OOC (for some characters... well, I just don't want to see them OOC haha), too many curse words (maybe because I'm not used to it...? Maybe.)
- As a reader, I'm pretty laid-back with grammars, plot-holes, packed paragraphs, and other common mistakes because it don't really bother me haha XD
- As a reader, however, I can be pretty strict when I write reviews, despite what I just said in the previous point LOL
- As a reader, I enjoy reading long A/N hahaha.
- As a reader, I usually open the author's profile (writing style, preferences, fandom, etc etc) XD
- As a reader, I rarely travel to other fandoms. Only some of the time and that's really, really rare. :S
- As a person, I tend to be random; suddenly saying unrelated things that's completely off the topic haha. Sometimes I thought that I'm really grateful to my friends because they weren't bothered by it, and, instead, enjoyed the random moments LOL
- As a person, I'm very introverted. According to Carl Jung's test, I'm an INFJ (introvert-intuition-feelings-judgement) and got the same result for about four times out of four tries. My introvert traits scored about 70-85% (I forgot the exact numbers haha) so that can shows in my writing or chats :)
- As a person, I LOVE anime and manga since I was a kid. I have many favorites, but my ALL-TIME-FAVE are: Legendz, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Lovely Complex, Shokugeki no Soma, Eyeshield 21, Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, Tokyo Ghoul, Yakitate Japan, Flame of Recca, Web Diver, Let's & Go Max, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Fruits Basket, Kuroko no Basuke, D.Gray-man, Gakuen Alice, Kekkaishi, HunterxHunter (older version) etc etc. So, these are RECOMMENDED! XD
- As a person, my hobbies are drawing, watching, listening to music, and daydreaming (if that counts LOL). Oddly though, despite I love drawing, I HATE coloring. Hahaha
- As a person, I tend to avoid soap operas because I can't stand complicated drama conflicts.
- As a person, even though I may be one of the last person to close their eyes at horror/gore movies, but honestly, I'm just as paranoid as others when I'm all alone at night after watching a horror movie LOL. For example, the movie "the Conjuring" that has 3 past something (I forgot) in the morning as its crucial time. I remember I don't even dare to peek outside my blanket, always keep my lights on, and keep bending my legs (if you watch the movie then you know why. Hahahaha) Especially because I'm a "kalong" (a term in Indonesia for people who usually stay up until dawn, also can mean bats) like most students hahaha. XD
- As a person, I'm not active in social media AT ALL. I don't have facebook, twitter, instagram, path, etc, that people usually have. And that sometimes frustrate my friends because it's so hard to contact me. I do have "line" and "whatsapp" application but I tend to forget to open them and usually open them once every three-seven days. Worst, a month LOL. On a larger scale, the other accounts I have are gmail and yahoo (which I created to join fanfiction .net) LOL. So, please forgive me if I replied or updated late hehe
- As a GIRL, I don't know if it's odd, but once I ever watch a video in youtube entitled: "Guys Explain Girl Beauty Secrets" by buzzfeed, and there's this part about "hair-towel thing". I read some comments and remember one commenting something like "it's funny how every girls know how to do the hair towel thing" and I was like, "... Oh no. How on earth I didn't know?!" And honestly, I don't. Last year, lots of my friends do the "hair-towel thing" at swimming lessons and I was like dumbfounded as I observed their hair... and I asked in pure amazement, "How did you do that?" and they were shocked in pure surprise as well as they exclaimed, "You didn't know?!" LOL. Makes one wonders hahahaha
... And lots more to know, but that could wait until some other time XD
Alright, previously I have way long list of copy-paste thing and true enough, I was dismayed (sometimes) seeing how tiny the scroll has become... so I decided to... just post a few best things each month! (or whenever I feel like updating). I hope it'll give you some inspiration as well ;D
"If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise."
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police."
"Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of ongoing traffic, but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you."
"If people aren't laughing at your dreams, your dreams aren't big enough."
"We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get on my boat and save your retarded ass."
"Don't compare your love story to those you watch in the movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by God."
"The only guy who deserves you, is the one who thinks he doesn't."
"Don't let the muggles get you down."
"The amount of sleep required by average person is five minutes more."
“Only the impossible is worth doing”
“People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.”
“Respect your parents. They passed school without Google.”
“The foolish man seeks happiness is the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
“People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.”
Take this quiz:
How did you do?
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.
10 Best Moments in life
- To fall in love...
- To clear your last exam...
- To wake up and realize it's still possible to sleep...
- To get a phone call saying class is cancelled...
- To see an old friend again and to feel that things have not changed...
- To touch the fingers of newly born child...
- Waiting for a call or message from your loved one when you are alone...
- Riding on a highway while it's raining...
- Speaking to the special one on phone while standing in front of the mirror...
- And the last one is 'rite now'...
While reading this there was constant smile on your face :)
Good luck to all fellow author/readers! Yeah! XD