Author has written 26 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Welcome to our profile [last edit: 05-11-2012]
Again, I updated my profile. Why? Well, this time, it's because of a quite lame reason: I'm interested in adding something. Hehe, so yeah.
As I’ve said before, this profile is made up by me & my older sister compilation LOL. But most of the time, it’s me (the younger one hehe) who will check up the accounts.
We also write different stories on our own so if by any chance you leave a comment on my sis’ story, I will make sure SHE will be the one that reply it, not me.
Few things to know about my habit, feelings, and thoughts around ff .net
What I feel as an... author! (by any means no offence)
(1) I really, really appreciate for reviewers who took their time in writing their comments/feedback XD
(2) I accept anything on reviews. But no flames because it really hurt pointlessly (TT.TT) and I guess I would be terrified if I got one of the reviews that said "Your story breaks the rule of bla bla bla"
(3) I hope that readers will read my A/N and also because I love telling some random, albeit pointless, stuff (LOL)
(4) This is a really bad side of me; usually I will abandon or delete stories if I think no one really cares if it exist or not. Usually I would post a warning or something but yeah.
(5) I love anything that will add to my email aka any reviews, alerts, favorites, or PMs! Hahaha
(6) Reviews are the one that motivates me and really, really help me, in many ways. Alerts make me know that someone look forward to my story and it helps me to think that I may not stop. Favorite makes me feel appreciated and let me know someone actually like my story which wipe away all my worries.
(7) THANK YOU for all that have supported me with PMs or alerts or favorites or reviews!!!! XD
What I feel as a... reader! (no offence too)
(1) Alright, based on what I know and also experienced from other authors (and myself), whenever I read a story, I'll try to review even if it's just a few simple words :3
(2) Don't be surprised to see LONG reviews from me. I tend to comment to little details of the goodness of the stories (because I love to receive such a review, I figure you'd like them too! ;D)
(3) Usually in my review there will be the dreadful 'notes' corner *horror bgm*... LOL. And yup, it's filled with tips, feedback, and opinions sometimes. But don't worry, I'll be nice haha XD
(4) Don't hesitate to ask for a review/comment from me for your story :3
What I hope as a... log-in!
(1) Drop by and PM me! XD we could share a lot of things
(2) Sometimes, although I've read in profiles that the author was welcomed to random PM just to drop by, I was confused on to what to talk... so! If any of you want to drop by just to say, "I like the quotes" or "The sky's blue today" or such, PLEASE do so! I'm SO happy to meet you XD
The interesting thing that I wanted to add (I read this in some authors' profile but I can't remember whose so... yeah. The questions are not copy-paste *sniff*)
Anime?: absolute yes! Currently still crazy with KHR (can't get away with it)! With the addition of Kuroko no Basuke and Magi! There are LOTS of my all-time fave! I'm hoping to re-watch Web Diver (one of the anime that colored my childhood), the-dinosaur-soccer-theme anime (dunno the name), Akazukin Cha-Cha, and lots more! XD
Alright, previously I have way long list of copy-paste thing and true enough, I was dismayed (sometimes) seeing how tiny the scroll has become... so I decided to... just post a few best things each month! (or whenever I feel like updating). I hope it'll give you some inspiration as well ;D
"If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise."
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police."
"Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of ongoing traffic, but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you."
"If people aren't laughing at your dreams, your dreams aren't big enough."
"We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get on my boat and save your retarded ass."
"Don't compare your love story to those you watch in the movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by God."
"The only guy who deserves you, is the one who thinks he doesn't."
"Don't let the muggles get you down."
"The amount of sleep required by average person is five minutes more."
Take this quiz:
How did you do?
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.
10 Best Moments in life
- To fall in love...
- To clear your last exam...
- To wake up and realize it's still possible to sleep...
- To get a phone call saying class is cancelled...
- To see an old friend again and to feel that things have not changed...
- To touch the fingers of newly born child...
- Waiting for a call or message from your loved one when you are alone...
- Riding on a highway while it's raining...
- Speaking to the special one on phone while standing in front of the mirror...
- And the last one is 'rite now'...
While reading this there was constant smile on your face :)
Good luck to all fellow author/readers! Yeah! XD
Unsafe External Link