Author has written 27 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Welcome to our profile! [last update: January 06]
As I’ve said before (in every versions of profile, actually), this profile is made up by me & my older sister compilation. But most of the time, it’s me (the younger one hehe) who will check up the accounts.
We also write different stories on our own so if by any chance you leave a comment on my sis’ story, I will make sure SHE will be the one that reply it, not me.
Status well, I guess I don’t really have to say it out loud (my stories’ progress says it all), but I’m more of hiatus than active right now… but well… I’ll still try to complete my stories nonetheless… hehe. If you ask, “Why?” well, here are some reasons:
(1) This site, for unknown reason, is blocked (and I don’t know if it’s that way for the whole country, but some of my friends are dealing with the same problem). I have to do some changes in the internet setting to solve this problem but still couldn’t solve it in my mobile. And this really… make me… ugh
(2) - Reason no. 2 has been reconstructed hehehe -
(3) Time. Uugh, don't you think time just go faster and faster? It's morning when you open your eyes, and it's night again in a blink of an eye! And just by that, one day gone, and then another day, and another! It's too fast! And you know what happen when that clashes with school.
Few things to know about my habit, feelings, and thoughts around ff .net
What I feel as an... author! (by any means no offence)
(1) I really, really appreciate for reviewers who took their time in writing their comments/feedback XD
(2) I accept anything on reviews. But no flames because it really hurt pointlessly (TT.TT) and I guess I would be terrified if I got one of the reviews that said "Your story breaks the rule of bla bla bla"
(3) I hope that readers will read my A/N and also because I love telling some random, albeit pointless, stuff (LOL)
(4) This is a really bad side of me; usually I will abandon or delete stories if I think no one really cares if it exist or not. Usually I would post a warning or something but yeah.
(5) I love anything that will add to my email aka any reviews, alerts, favorites, or PMs! Hahaha
(6) Reviews are the one that motivates me and really, really help me, in many ways. Alerts make me know that someone look forward to my story and it helps me to think that I may not stop. Favorite makes me feel appreciated and let me know someone actually like my story which wipe away all my worries.
(7) THANK YOU for all that have supported me with PMs or alerts or favorites or reviews!!!! XD
What I feel as a... reader! (no offence too)
(1) Alright, based on what I know and also experienced from other authors (and myself), whenever I read a story, I'll try to review even if it's just a few simple words :3
(2) Don't be surprised to see LONG reviews from me. I tend to comment to little details of the goodness of the stories (because I love to receive such a review, I figure you'd like them too! ;D)
(3) Usually in my review there will be the dreadful 'notes' corner *horror bgm*... LOL. And yup, it's filled with tips, feedback, and opinions sometimes. But don't worry, I'll be nice haha XD
(4) Don't hesitate to ask for a review/comment from me for your story :3
What I hope as a... err… someone-who-has-an-account(?)!
(1) Drop by and PM me! XD let's do some crazy stuff with our mind(?)!
(2) Sometimes, although I've read in profiles that the author was welcomed to random PM just to drop by, I was confused on to what to talk... so! If any of you want to drop by just to say, "I like the quotes" or "The sky's blue today" or such, PLEASE do so! Because randomness will lead to another randomness and is usually fun! Haha and one day you'll think to yourself, "How on earth did the conversation ends up like this?" hahahaha. At least that's what I feel for more than once XD
The interesting thing that I wanted to add (I read this in some authors' profile but I can't remember whose so... yeah. The questions are not copy-paste *sniff*)
Anime?: an absolute yes!
Birthday: 29 June
Dogs?: yeah, I have two
Expressive?: for most people who barely knows me, I'm very quiet. For my close friends, when someone say I'm quiet, their eyes said, "Are you serious?" (really happen)
Friends: got a lot of awesome friends! Very grateful for that XD
Gender: obviously female
Hobby: drawing, watching, listening to music, dreaming(?) LOL
Insoluble: water and oil
J-pop?: usually I browse/download about j-pop from anime OST
KHR MOST fave-to-see: bigbroGiotto and lil'sis/broTsuna, FemTsunaxEnma, siblingsVaria-Tsuna, dadReborn and daughterTsuna
Language: Indonesian (of course), English, Japanese (not fluent yet of course), some Chinese
Music?: I love to be, to hear, and to watch orchestra. I play Violin, some piano. For general, I like… well, whatever song that’s good; I wasn’t really focused in a genre/artist
Nationality: Indonesia (hai kawan! XD)
OTP: a lot, varies each anime. But since my major fandom is KHR... well, my OTP is Fem27x00 (FemTsunaxEnma)
Personality: based on Carl Jung's MBTI, I'm an INFJ (introversion, intuition, feeling, judging)
Quotes: ... I never really pay attention to my own quotes (if I have one)
Random?: yes, I'm very random
Sibling(s): yup, one.
Tall?: err, average to short (LOL!)
University?: not yet
Variety show?: I rarely watch TV, more into CDs
Weakness: lazy, moody, stubborn, proud, not brave enough to act/talk what I really want in front of others, too sensitive and introvert. (Hoping to change these!)
X-mas: I don't like it when people spell "Christmas" into "X-mas" because the "X" replace the word "Christ" (no offense, just a random thought)
Yummies: I love ice cream, fried chicken and fish, jellies and puddings!
Alright, previously I have way long list of copy-paste thing and true enough, I was dismayed (sometimes) seeing how tiny the scroll has become... so I decided to... just post a few best things each month! (or whenever I feel like updating). I hope it'll give you some inspiration as well ;D
small note: and I love those copy-paste things too... T.T
"If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise."
- Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
- Ron White
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
- Kurt Vonnegut
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
- Jim Carrey
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
- Steve Martin
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police."
"Sometimes you make me so mad I wanna throw you in the middle of ongoing traffic, but then I realize I would probably kill myself trying to save you."
"If people aren't laughing at your dreams, your dreams aren't big enough."
- Robin Sharma
"We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get on my boat and save your retarded ass."
"Don't compare your love story to those you watch in the movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by God."
"The only guy who deserves you, is the one who thinks he doesn't."
"Don't let the muggles get you down."
"The amount of sleep required by average person is five minutes more."
- Wilson Mizner
“Only the impossible is worth doing”
- Akong Rinponche
“People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.”
“Respect your parents. They passed school without Google.”
“The foolish man seeks happiness is the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”
- James Oppenheim
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
- Albert Einstein
“People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.”
- Raimonda B
Take this quiz:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you. Easier?
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.
[Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life.]
10 Best Moments in life
- To fall in love...
- To clear your last exam...
- To wake up and realize it's still possible to sleep...
- To get a phone call saying class is cancelled...
- To see an old friend again and to feel that things have not changed...
- To touch the fingers of newly born child...
- Waiting for a call or message from your loved one when you are alone...
- Riding on a highway while it's raining...
- Speaking to the special one on phone while standing in front of the mirror...
- And the last one is 'rite now'...
While reading this there was constant smile on your face :)
Good luck to all fellow author/readers! Yeah! XD