Author has written 10 stories for Kirby, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, and Five Nights at Freddy´s.
Hello, Flamefox2 here! My profile... and... well. WELL.
I made this up, I swear.
If you ever wondered what it would be like to be popular but were too lazy to find out for yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile.
April 22, 2015--holy heck it's been that long?
Has it really been that long since my last fanfiction profile update? Wow, how the time flies.
So I've put all of my Kirby stories that are still here on hold until I can get back into the fandom, which probably won't happen but haha we'll see how that goes. 8D
I seem to have devoted my life to roleplaying on Tumblr.
My current fandom: Ao no Exorcist, or Blue Exorcist. Supernatural manga and anime that has its own movie that I really should watch.
I'm having a little difficulty writing the last part of BBILY, so please be patient with me. Quality over quantity, right?
January 8, 2014--*yawn* Happy New Year
Happy New Year, everybody! Merry Belated Christmas! Happy Belated Halloween! Happy Late Thanksgiving!
I'm trying to write. I hope to update Knight of the Stars ASAP.
Just... so sleepy... *yawn*
Oh! Anyways, let me tell you a little story.
So I was playing my Pokemon Y Version with Sylveon at the head of my party. We came across a wild male Sneasel. After a short while of fighting, Sneasel fell in love with Serena (my Sylveon) because of her Cute Charm! So, even though I already caught a female Sneasel, I thought; 'Oh my gosh, this is so cute.' *throws a Pokeball and catches it*
I recently found out that Fairy-type Pokemon are resistant to Dark-types and immune to Dragon-types. (I kinda learned the latter from the Poke-Expert, LunaratheAra, who is AWESOME. :P)
November 15, 2013--Still Alive
Hold your horses. Severe writer's block is severe, but I'm slowly coming out of it! I'm working on the next chapter of Knight of the Stars right now (although I still have a LOOONG way to go before it's done...). I know that everybody is waiting, but I just need some more time... and yeah, I'M STILL ALIVE. *was so caught up in RPing and Youtube and stuffs... and still kind of is*
Anyways, thanks to Zeezo Chan for giving me a little inspiration to write in a future chapter! She prompted me a little to write some more!
And I WILL UPDATE SOME OF MY OTHER STORIES WHEN I FIND THE URGE TO WRITE THEM. I WILL TRY. DON'T WORRY. JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE TIME...
And yeah. I deleted one of my stories. '
September 7, 2013--Help Her, for Pete's Sake
'If you’ve got a second to spare, you could save my life by reading this and sharing my story.
HE WON’T EVEN ACCEPT THE FACT I’M TRANS AND GAY. He found my binder and threw it away and my step mom threw away my sports bras.
I have a place to go but without the funds and therapy, I can’t leave my home.
I don’t want to be mentally abused anymore. I want to get help for my anxiety and depression and I want to stop cutting. Please extend a hand to help.
For Pete's sake, HELP HER OR SPREAD THE WORD.
Even if you can’t donate please spread the word. You could save my life.
August 12, 2013-- New Fandom
Kuroshitsuji. Somehow I managed to lose a good deal of interest in the Kirby fandom and have gotten into Kuroshitsuji. In Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler), my one true pairing (OTP, for those who have no clue what that means) is between two of my favorite shinigami; William T. Spears and Grell Sutcliff. Seriously, they're meant for each other; even the creator thinks so. I wonder if it's going to become canon...? (For those who don't know what that means, canon = real; meaning that Grell and Will get together in either the anime or the manga... or maybe both.)
Therefore, I placed a couple stories on hold, but there is a very good reason for that besides a new favorite anime. For starters, lack of plot. I tend to start a story without even thinking through what I want to do, and that causes major problems in plot development. Maybe I'll restart the Kirby stories when I learn how to forge a good plot. Secondly, lack of interest; I never seem to finish any of my stories unless they're a one-shot. I think it's because I'm afraid to say good-bye to the characters.
I uploaded some one-shot Grelliam stories, including Fifty Words, and there are hints of Grell x Will in Not Complicated.
Sorry for the holding. I hope you enjoy what I've already written, though!
March 12, 2013-- Hey, guys. First updated thing. So, um... yeah. That.
Well, I deleted a couple of stories. It's just the ones that don't have very high traffic, so don't worry about it. Among them were 'Bloody Mountain Path' and 'Death's Demise'. There were actually several reasons besides the traffic. First of all, some of them I've lost interest in. Secondly, I'm probably going to re-write them someday, IF I remember. 'Prince of Demons' so far has 2,527 views. I think that's good. ...Right? Ah, well. I'm gonna re-write that, so it goes on hold. As for 'The Secret Past of Sir Meta Knight', there's 6,336 views. Putting that on hold. Everything else (besides 'Soldier of the Stars') is going out. Sorry, guys. I just need to focus on finishing some stories for ONCE IN MY MISERABLE LIFE!!!
Oh, also, I've gotten into Kuroshitsuji--also known as Black Butler. I find that I ship William T. Spears x Grell Sutcliff. XP Seriously, they belong together. I might write a story or two featuring the two, assuming I keep my interest and actually FINISH the story. First, though, I'm gonna try to finish the stories that I still have to complete.
That's it, I suppose. Might update soon. See ya guys!
Meta Knight is awsome!!!
...Hoshi no Kabii and Doctor Who!
I think that some Voltaire songs will go well with Dark Meta Knight. I don't know... I just get that weird image. Especially on youtube...
Couples I support and how I support them;
Inuyasha x Kagome; love
Skipper x Marline; hey, they're different species, so I suggest a close friendship
Meta Knight x Fumu; (very) close friendship
Shesshomaru x Kaugra; who knows?
Inuyasha x Kikyo; past love
Meta Knight, Inuyasha, Kagome, Shesshomaru, Kirby, Fumu, Dedede (...What? He adds to the comedy!), Meta Knight, Link, Minda, Zelda, the Doctor, Meta Knight, Grell, Ciel, Alois, Sebastian, Claude, Meta Knight, William T. Spears (who's a lot like my OC Death), and Meta Knight. Boy, do I love Meta Knight! x_x
'You win some, you loose some.' Meta Knight, Hoshii no Kaabi!
Close friendships, Meta Knight, snow, long stories, short stories, poems, songs, drawing, wrighting, thinking, searching the web, YouTube, Meta Knight tributes, candy, cookies, MineCraft, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Storms, negative reviews, negative comments, negative stories, negative private messages, bullying, anything negative, etc.
Copies and Pastes!
PLEASE NOTE: All of this... it is true.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Doctor Who Quotes I Like:
- "Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead."
- "Legs! I've got legs! Good. Arms. Hands. Ooh! Fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears. Yes. Eyes. Two. Nose. I've had worse. Chin...Blimey. Hair. I'm a girl! No no. I'm not a girl. And still not ginger!"
- "Hello Sweetie."
- "Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, Something blue."
- "Bow ties are cool."
- "TARDIS - Time And Relative Dimension In Space."
- "You two! We are at the end of the universe. Right at the edge of knowledge itself, and you're busy BLOGGING!"
- "I don't want to go..."
If you LOVE Doctor Who, put this on your profile!
If the Doctor showed up at your house with the TARDIS, asking you to go with him and you would immediately go with no questions asked, put this on your profile (He did, once. We took a journey into my mind.)
If you think that if someone doesn't like Doctor Who that means they haven't watched it, put this on your profile (Or because they don't recognize epicness)
If you will ALWAYS love Doctor Who no matter what, put this on your profile
If you will watch Doctor Who for hours on end consecutively, put this on your profile
Top 5 Favorite Sonic Characters:
Copy and paste this if you have ever rage quitted
"The servers are the seven Chaos, Chaos is power, Power enriched by the heart, The controller is the one who unifies the Chaos."
If you're crazy, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen in love with a certain video game character and hug the tv/computer screen everytime you see that character appear, copy and paste this
If you want something interesting to happen for once, like Sonic the Hedgehog and other characters to visit your town to stop Eggman's evil scheme,copy and paste this to your profile.
Shadow the Hedgehog has more fangirls than any other SEGA character. If you are one of them, copy and paste this into your profile.
You have totally awesome dreams about anything about Sonic, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you like Silver the hedgehog, paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile
If you are a tomboy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world."
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this as you're status if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will :)
Post this on your profile if you hate racism!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of Life's Pet Hates
1. People who are willing to get off their butts to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
2. When people say "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too!" Hello! What good is cake if you can't eat it? Who doesn't want to have their cake and eat it? What else am I going to do with my cake?
3. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it?? Do people do this?? Who are they?? Where are they?? And Why??
4. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that??" No, I paid $12.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor. Then I miss the next scene because I'm answering the doofus' question!
5. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya?
6. When something is "New and Improved!". Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
7. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here? Yeah the bus came but I decided to wait for you.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you think that some of the fanfics that you read should be made into a movie/cartoon episode
Copy and paste this onto your profile if when someone asks you "who you want to be when you grow up", you answer "Me"
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom,rainbowstrike, iKate, fangalicous08, Rainthief, birdgirl24, Lilac_Rose6, SonicLugiaFan1, Hailfire Vulpes, Lunara the ara, PurplePythonStudios, LULABY1LOVE (now Flaming Eagle), Flamefox2
44 Crazy things to do in an elevator! I didn't write it.
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!" (Something Grouchy Smurf would do, HA!)
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they'll open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say "Your Majesty" when anyone gets on
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightning.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground while she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu." Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
If you sometimes wish you have a tail and/or wings, copy this into your profile.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and notices that he is the only black man there. As he sits down, he notices a white man behind him.
The white man says, "Colored people are not allowed here."
"When I was born I was black,"
"But you sir..."
The black man then sits back down and the white man walks away...
Copy this onto your profile and help stop racism!
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you wish Meta Knight/Sword/Blade were real, copy and paste this into your profile. (Swordy!!)
eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you say soda instead of pop, copy and past this to your profile
If you've ever wanted to be pied in the face, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think Sword and Blade need way more attention in the anime because they are friggin awsome, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've tripped over air, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever needed a witty comeback to keep your social status but couldn't think of one, then two hours later you think of the perfect thing to say, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think too much swearing is unnecessary, copy and paste this to your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it's uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts of at the others.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ect, copy this onto your profile. (Personally, I think that imitation's okay. Just not the real thing. Just sayin'.)
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
90 of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think it's dumb to ban songfics when we have 2 Amendments supporting it (Freedom of Press, Freedom of Free Expression), copy and paste this to your profile.
If one part of you is calm and the other part like to stand on their head and sing theme songs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a fan of the The Penguins of Madagascar, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a fan of Skipper, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have authors you respect, copy and paste this to your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile! (Me. XD)
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you are a crazed Meta Knight fangirl, copy and past- blah blah blah you know the rest (lol)
If you would stand up for your favorite pairings and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine: Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, EmpoweredWolfWrath, Flamefox2
If you come up with most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name; Medalis, Dewdrop13, EmpoweredWolfwrath, Flamefox2
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Darkest Daughter, EmpoweredWolfwrath, Flamefox2
Type you name with your hands: Flamefox2
Type your name with your nose: Flamefox2
Type your name with your toes: Flamewrfox22 (MAN! SO CLOSE!)
Type your name without looking: Flamefox2 (AWSOME! I CLOSED MY EYES, TOO!)
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are a proud Meta-Knight Fangirl then add your name to the list: PlushiePlush, Metaknight4ever, Flamefox2
A Flame Poem-By Meta Knight LOVER
Don't you understand?
Meanwhile, the sweet young author,
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Now you have two choices
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job...
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
put this on your page
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
...Read my fanfics, please! Look down below!
Welp, back to square one. Ah, well. Better than square zero, I suppose. XP