Author has written 1 story for ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画.
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Hetalia is the single most addictive anime evar. EVAR.
I had to...
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
Meh, hate me if you want, I love quizzes:
North Italy (Veneziano/Feliciano Vargas)
(x) You were bullied a lot in your childhood
(X) You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
(X) You're very happy-go-lucky
() You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
() You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
() You're a good artist
(X)You can be clumsy
() You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
() If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
(X) You would surrender in a war situation
(5/10) for North Italy
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
(X) You love tomatoes
(x) You tend to say "goddamn" and "bastard" to everyone, a lot
(x) You tend to get irritated easily
() You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick out
() You hate French people
() You rely on people too much
(X) You would surrender in a war situation
() You often feel like people are after your inheritance
(X) You are lazy at times, and you are horrible at cleaning
(5/10) for South Italy
() You're very stoic and serious
() Sausages are your favourite foods.
() You like to walk dogs/your dog
() Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
()You love rules and think they should always be followed to
() You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
(x)You work very hard too hard...
(X) Your alone time is your 'happy time'
() You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
(X) You've had issues with money once or twice
(3/10) for Germany
Japan (Kiku Honda)
() You're very mature
()You think everything over before saying it.
() You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
() You isolated yourself during childhood
() You became very successful in a short amount of time
(X) You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
() You can seem cold/aloof to other people
() You're good at practical tasks
(X) You need time to adjust to new people
(2/10) for Japan
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
(X) You love hamburgers
() You think you're awesome
() You love to invent things
(X) You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
(X) You can seem to be very brash to other people
(X) You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
() You're terrified of ghosts
(X) You know aliens exist
() You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
() You wear glasses
(5/10) for America
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
() You like tea
(X) You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
(X)You're very sarcastic and cynical
() Your cooking is awful
(X) You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
()...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
() You have tried doing black magic before
() You get drunk quite easily.
() When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
() You're good at embroidery
(3/10) for UK
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
(x) You're very affectionate
() You think you have a great fashion sense
() You like wine (I don't drink alcohol)
() You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
(x) You love red roses
(X) When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women (love is love, and I'm questioning my sexuality right now...)
() You're very proud of yourself
(X) You love culture and the arts
() You're very flamboyant
(X) You say you're a gourmet (I'm not, but I'm picky so I say I am)
(5/10) for France
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood.
() You're very tall
(X) You have a tendency to switch between personalities
() You wear a scarf all the time
(X) You love sunflowers
() You love vodka
() You can seem intimidating to other people
() You're very strong
() You have a big nose
(X) You have a strange laugh that can scare people
(3/10) for Russia
China (Wong Yao)
() You're very mature
() You're very superstitious
() You're very religious
(X) You love pandas
() You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
(X) You love Hello Kitty
(x) You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
(x) You work hard
(X) You're good at drawing
(X) You like sweets
(6/10) for China
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
(x) You are very well-raised
() You're polite
() You love classical music
(X) You like cake
(X) You have a mole on your face
(X) You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
() You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument
() You've composed music before
(x) You tend to call people 'morons'
() You wear glasses
(5/10) for Austria
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(X) You're often ignored by people
() You look younger than you actually are
() You love hockey
(X) You love polar bears
(X) You hate fighting
()You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
() You often get mistaken for someone else
(X) You feel under-appreciated
() You're bilingual
() You always carry a bear with you
(4/10) for Canada
() You smoke (Ewww...)
() You're very physically strong
() You've won a lot of fist-fights
(x) In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
(X) You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
(x) You like hot weather (WUV!!!!)
(X) You can be very friendly from time to time
()You look very tough on the outside
() You make a very nice role-model
(x) You don't let people get a word in edgeways
(4/10) for Cuba
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry)
(x) You have a potty-mouth
(X)You like to wear flowers in your hair
(X) You used to be a very tough kid
() You're very reliable
(X) It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
(x) You're very faithful
(X) Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
() You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
(X) You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
(X) If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it. (WHERE?!)
(8/10) for Hungary (As I expected B3)
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
(x) You're very loyal
(x) You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
() You're very serious
() You have a lot of patience
(x) You think too much about philosophical stuff
(X) You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
(x) You're not very confident
(X) You were quite rebellious as a child
(x) People tend to walk all over you
(x) You're a born worrier
(8/10) for Lithuania (Weeeeeird...)
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
(X) You're very flamboyant
(X) You're quite hyperactive
(X) You can be quite goofy
(x) When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
(X) You're very wary of strangers
(X) It takes you ages to come out of your shell
(X) When you're used to someone, you're very chatty
(X) You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
() You love pansies and corn-poppies
(X) You get up to lots of crazy antics
(9/10) for Poland (HOLY SHOOT)
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited
(X) You're a bit of a hooligan
(x) You're very loyal
() You're very good at tactics (Strategy is not my forte. I FAIL at strategy games.)
() You hate Russia (I love Russia)
(X) You love to fight people (Hope arguing counts... BTW, NOT proud, just a fact...)
() You can avoid marriages quite well (Never been in that sitch, kthanksbai)
(X) You're not always taken seriously
()You like drinking
(X) You want to become stronger
(5/10) for Prussia (Huh...)
POLAND?! Of all the people, I'm POLAND?!
Though Leit and Elizaveta are close behind, so that's good. Go hyperactivity!
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan. I had to.
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
Marluxia or Axel. They're both unassuming at first, but are KICK FRUKING ASS. And why do I say unassuming? Because we all know that Namine is a misunderstood little girl who FRUKING ALTERED THE FRUKING MEMORIES and turned Axel from a funny jokester to a obsessive psychopath, and Marluxia from the ADORABLE GARDENING FAWNS-OVER-VEXEN UKE WE ALL KNOW HE IS DEEP DOWN to a, well, bitchy assassin. My story, anyway.
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Xion. She's awesome! She's a Mary-sue, according to some, and Mary-Sues are awesome. However, I don't think I can agree totally on the whole 'Mary-Sue' thing. I think she really adds to the story, and she needs more love I mean, she's a black-haired Keybearer. I happen to be a black-haired keybearer (My character is, anyway), and seriously. So she's angsty.
SHE'S GOT THE SAME PROBLEMS AS ROXAS, PEOPLE. SHE JUST ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING INSTEAD OF SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN IT TO HER.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Ansem the freaking Wise. The bitch is racist against nobodies! I hate anybody who hates my family!
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Um... Um. Selphie, I think. Seriously, what is up with her? Does her existence have a point?
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Pride Lands, probably. You get to run around as a lion. That's just too cool.
6.) Least Favorite World?
Monstro. I'm sorry. That was just weird and sad. Poor Pinocchio!
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Oblivion, or Way to Dawn, or Bond of Flame. The first two concern my favorite element, DARKNESS, and Bond of Flame is a reminder of why Amanda became Xemana in the first place. Also it's fire. YEE.
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
The dream shield. Seriously. WTF? Actually, Goofy's weapons in general. I love Goof, and he kicks butt, but a shield? I just don't know.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Stitch. Because he's adorable and I love that movie and TV show. Plus Tink, cause she comes in REAL handy during Maleficent and junk like that.
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Lion Sora, Though for some reason Card and Die Sora are close. I don't know why, okay?
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Let's see here... I have to say Marlu/Veku, because it's the mot addictive. Enh.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Anything that is not a pairing i ship...? What, I'm loyal, and don't like whoring out people or junk like that. Though I will live with SoKai if only because it's going to be in most crossovers, which I love.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
MarZex -- I'm sorry, how does this make sense?
ZexLarx -- I don't even know waht this is...
LexLarx -- Though I live, because the story I read it in is the only time it would ever work.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
MarVex... but I love it anyway!
15. Any "KH-pet-peeves" you have?
How they mangled the Org. I'm sorry, but I really don't think they started out as the bad guys.
Ansem being so GODDAMN NOBODY RACIST. He'd be cool otherwise.
The Org dying. I RETAIN THE BELIEF THAT WE FANGIRLS CAN GET THEM BACK!
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Simba. Lions are AWESOME
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?
Fuck yes. Hello? Canon much? I mean, i never finished Days, but I'm pretty sure Saix tried to revolt, failed, then apologized or some shit and becae a puppy again (since this was after Castle Oblivion, I think)
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
No. I'm not that deep into his personality, actually. From what I've seen, if emo means you've gone through more than most people your age should, then sure. You can just chalk up Ritsuka, too.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
Um, no. He's transexual. Meaning he takes what he wants, when he wants it. Unless we're talkin about my Marlu, then I'd say he's Vekusexual
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
You're kidding, right? Besides Larxene and Xion, she's the only COOL chick in KH! And she gets an awesome elegant-themed Keyblade, which is cool, I don't care WHAT people say.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Neither. Axel and i would team up and burn them to a pile o-*shot*
Namine, probably. I mean, that's supposedly the canon, right?
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
What was the point of that again? And by the way, how does it even work? Terra becomes Xeh-sensei, from what I know of it.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
The card system got on my nerves, but I loved the plot. Fucking card system got me stuck on VEXEN of all people.
Damn 0 cards...
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
The Organization counts as one character, there is no disputing that. i would totes go all like, KILL ALL WHO THREATEN YOU! START WITH GODDAMN DiZ!!!
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Probably Xion. Not fitting, being treated like shit...
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
I came in my underwear while reading sexy lemon. In front of people. They had no idea, though, as I'm female, thank god...
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
MARLU-SENPAI!!! I will be him! ... Eventually...
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
Demyx reading off notecards in the middle of what was effectively an attempted kidnapping. I totally bet Xigbar wrote those, too. xD The best part is Sora just kind of being like, "...What the fuck."
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
VEXEN IN GODDAMN RE: COM. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. Oh, plus Xaldin. I have to put the 2nd Beast's castle as last as i can before I have to clear it to move on.
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
ORGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Oh, and Riku being even HOTTER. Yes, I liked Riku before it was cool to like him!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
31. Hayner or Pence?
Hayner is cool.
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
Marlu-chan-sempai. I wuvs him.
33. Riku or Roxas?
Guh. Riku. He didn't die or whatever Roxas did.
34. Roxas or Sora?
Roxas. Sora was just indiscriminately killing off people because a mouse and an old man told him to.
35. Axel or Demyx?
Axel, i think. Because I don't think Canon!Demyx is actually all cute or anything. just lazy. My Demyx, however...
36. Kairi or Larxene?
Larxene. She kicks too much more ass, though Kairi is close.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
Soriku. It was what turned me onto KH yaoi in the first place.
38. Namixas or Namiku?
Namine/Repliku forevers. Totes.
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
Either works. I mean, I don't really know Demyx or Zexion or Lexeaus or Xigbar to know who they'd be with. So, Akuroku's my OTP.
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
SoRiku, though I'll live with SoKai.
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Sea Salt Ice cream is something that I do because of the orgy.
42. Cloud or Squall?
Both. Together. In a closet, for good measure.
43. CloTi or Clerith?
Um. Tifa's more bad ass, so...
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Simple and Clean
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH and Final Fantasy characters you've fallen for.
Riku was the first. Then Axel. Then Marluxia, then I realized that Zexion was hot as hell, and It just went downhill from there.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
I have a story where they turn into Pokemon. Digimon would be cool too.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Kairi looks a bit like Yuna. BIT. And Tifa could be a long-haired Xion.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
Re:Coded. PLEAEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE be what I'm looking for.
EDIT: I've got it now and things look good
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KH2 had the fruking organization. Nuff said.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
The story. It pulls you in and it's just awesome. The characters are awesome, too, and the relationships? Almost real.