MY Name is: Eris Greek Goddess of chaos and discord.(People should know that it is not my real name, even tho i wish it was)
Music I like/Love:Three Day's Grace, Evanscene, Linkin Park, Katy Perry, Adel, Adam Lambert, Paramore, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, 3 doors down, blood on the dance floor.
"Actually, I suppose you're no better because you sound like some sort of mold that could destroy houses and disease small children," the boy snorted from his place on the floor, "Voldemrot… 'I'm sorry,'" the boy mocked in a deep voice, "'but you have The-Rot-That-Must-Not-Be-Named in your basement.'"
Snape choked on his tea.
Quote(s): From Darkness we emerge, bringing back the right and punishing the selfish Light.
"But stop and think. What does the word 'witch' truly mean?"
"Why—" said Tom, and was stymied.
"Wits," Said Moundshroud. "Intelligence. That's what it means. Knowledge. So any man, or woman, with half of a brain and with inclinations toward learning had his wits about him, eh? And so, anyone too smart, who didn't watch out, was called—"
"A witch!" said everyone.
I know I'm insane... It keeps me from going crazy. (It does!)
I'm the kind of girl who will burst out laughing, in dead silence... because of something that happened yesterday. (Happens many times)
Laugh and the world laughs with you, Laugh hysterically, for no apparent reason... and they'll leave you alone. (They really do)
When arguing with an idiot just make sure they're not doing the same thing! (hehe why no one argues with me)
I ran into my ex the other day... Put it in reverse and hit him again. (I have and I'll do it again [not literally]
When life gives you Lemons... Make Apple Juice then sit back and let the world wonder how the hell you did. (This is fun)
You laugh because I'm different... I laugh because you're all the same! (That I do)
Never argue with an idiot... they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experiance (Being an idiot... This is how I win my arguments)
Do one brave thing today... Then run like hell! (Good advise)
The heart wants what the heart wants... But when he's an ass... The friend wants a shot gun. (I have been the friend many many times)
Drink up while you can... cause sooner or later you'll be legal. (made this up because it's true)
I keep missing my ex... But my aim’s improving. (I've never missed)
I laugh because I have no idea what's going on. (Too true)
Life sucks... So be a dick and get somethin' out of it! (Again made up because it's true)
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed. (Sad but so so true)
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thaned her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then on night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mom, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
'At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
I AM THE GIRL
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, CelticHeiressFiona, The Love Dragon, Spacecakeje, GhostRidersGirl, saribel192, CazzyLove(though I don't like Twilight the rest is me), Eris Potter-Charmed Child
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, ZeratheNightDancer, Acegik13, Ryuu-Chiyo, Akemi-Chiyo, Archangel's Requiem, Animegirl92, CSIBeauty, Shining.Collection.X, Tysonkaiexperiment, -literary license-, DorkFace, Cazalove , Eris Potter-Charmed Child
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
26 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.(I WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!!)
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.(It will be soo cool if he was)
3. He is NOT Gollum either.(again soo cool)
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.(lol, i think she'll say i have and Quote: I have the inner eye,i can see the future)
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.(ME:mmm... do you think it'll work? The voice inside my head: No, No It won't! I think he will know if it's the full moon!ME: How? Inner Voice: Sigh It's hopeless!)
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.(poor tree house)
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.(PADFOOT WOULD DO THAT!)
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.(Heehee)
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.(Heehee)
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.(i think it is)
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.(mmm... what is a Dalek?)
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.(who is he?)
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.(Heehee)
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.(But it is a "force")
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.(Bad play!)
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.(Heehee,Pussy has claws!)
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.(great prank)
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.(Yes it is!)
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.(you should)
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."(buutt i need my own "My Little Pony")
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.(she has that)
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.(veryy funny)
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.(toally do that)
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.(he looks like it)
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.(it's true,the truth hurts)
26.I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'(lol,i laughed so hard i was crying!i said that to a girl i didn't like(in my head,i don't want to get beatup)!)