Author has written 9 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy VII.
I'm looking for friends. This is what I now realized I need on this website. I have been thinking about my many ships (I like to call it an armada in my free time) and I realized that I really have no one to talk about them with. I've always wanted someone who shares my OTPs to gush about their adorableness with. I really have no one. They gush about their ships, I gush about mine, but they have people who share their ships with them.
Anyway, other than my sad life and other college/tumblr related problems, I really have nothing to complain about. I do see that I've been getting a lot of reception for some of my older stories and I will assure you that I will be updating some of them and adding some new ones very soon. Of this I can assure you.
My favorite Characters: Bold means favoritism. Yeah I know favoritism is unfair, but so is life so kindly suck on it.
Kingdom Hearts: Naminé, who is the most awesome person ever!, Sora, Roxas, Ventus. (if you're wondering about where the Kairi bashing went... I kinda changed my opinion of her... yeah... awkward...)
Fire Emblem: Ike, Elencia, Illyana, Rolf, Edward, Inigo, Chrom, Yarne, Olivia, and Donnel (WOOT GO DONNY GO! Even if he doesn't have a presence on Fanfiction at all. I'LL MAKE ONE DAMMIT!)
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club: Makoto Tachibana, Haruka Nanase, Nagisa Hazuki, Rei Ryugazaki, and Gou (Kou) Matsuka
Mirai Nikki: Akise Aru, Amano Yukiteru (1st), Gasai Yuno (2nd), Ai (7th), Marcoth) (7th), Kamado (8th), Murumuru, Hinata, Mao, Minene (9th), and Nishijima.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Ikari Shinji, Nagisa Kaworu, Asuka Langley Soryu, Misato, Ritsuko, Kaji, and Toji.
Final Fantasy VII: Zack, Aerith, Cloud, Denzel, and Reno.
Yu-gi-oh: Yami Yugi, Yugi, Anzu (but only when it's not an Anzu bashing story. Although I rather like those too...), Ryou, Mokuba, and Jou.
Naruto: Hinata who is so sweet and Ino because in every Naruto RP I did she was my adopted sister.
Percy Jackson: Percy, Annabeth, Will Solace because I think he can rule the world, Silena Beauregard, and Luke.
Pokemon: Red, Green, Gold, Silver, Black (Touya), N, Cheren, Lance, and Ruby.
Anima: Corro and Husky
Legend of Zelda: Link, Zelda, and Sheik.
Harry Potter: Harry, Hermione, Minerva, and Especially LUNA! She is like awesometastic!
Super Smash Bros: Pit, Red, Link, Ike, Zelda, and Kirby!
07-Ghost: Teito Klein, Mikage Celestine.
I decided to change the way I did this so I am going to post my top 5 favorite couples. I'll have one for Het pairings and another for yaoi and yuri... Especially considering I'm a fan of all three and cannot choose between any of them. As much as I hate to admit it, unrequited love is one of my favorite things in a story and it happens more in a One sided yaoi or yuri story than in a het story. So now that that is out of the way, onto my ramblings.
Top Five Normal Pairings
1. Naminé X Sora (Duh. They're adorable together! And they are both my all time favorite characters in the game. Along with the fact it is a little bit canon and they both have opposing personalities that compliment nicely. Also the thing below should show my love of the coupling. It may also be good of me to say that, I've kinda sorta had a crush on Naminé for about four or five years or so... And Sora isn't half bad looking either [heh.])
2. Kairi X Roxas (This pairing has a weird prerequisite for me to like, only if Naminé and Sora are together do I like this couple. Weird eh? Idk why, probably because I hate SoKai.)
3. Minene X Nishijima (Even though I had only just recently gotten into Mirai Nikki, I know that this pairing will be forever ingrained into my head. Minene is one of my favorite characters and she is so totally badass that I sometimes wish that she was the winner. Only sometimes though. And Nishijima, he is just so humble, clumsy, and in love with Minene in every way shape in form.)
4. Eliwood X Lyn (Literally, one of my top two favorite pairings for Fire Emblem. I love both of them individually, and they are just kind of hopeless because of Lyn's bluntness and Eliwood's way of being proper. I am really sad that there aren't more fanfiction of them. It's all with that stupid bitch Ninian, not that she's horrible mind you, she's just not the right girl for Eliwood.)
5. Kaji X Misato (One of the saddest and least fulfilling couples that I have ever seen, but I cannot help but love the both of them. I really love their characters, and I feel for them in ways that I never though possible. They make me insanely sad, but still awe-struck. I was really pissed that they didn't even get to die together! Even Tonks and Lupin got to die together! Misato had to live with the fact that Kaji died and pull through in her normal, ultra-strong persona, even though she didn't always want to.)
Top 5 Yaoi/Yuri pairings
1. Zack X Cloud (Omg. I could gush for hours over these two. Especially when Cloud's nickname is Chocobo or Chocobo head. They are so adorable and deserve to have happiness, especially after the saddness of Zack's death. This pairing really makes me laugh and cry and I find that a couple that can do that is really the best couple. I am thoroughly unimpressed with the lack of Clack love though. There should be more stories.)
2. Sora X Roxas (They might be the same person, but they are both so opposite that I can't help but to love them. :) This should be number 1 too, but I said five couples and I'm sticking with it. I don't know what it is about them, but I really love their proposed personality conflicts and it never ceases to amaze me how well some of the writers pull off the feelings in their stories.)
3. Akise X Yukiteru (Yep, another Mirai Nikki pairing. I've completely fallen for this couple in almost every way shape and form. They are so cute individually and together I just want to cry thinking about it. They compliment each others personality and the fact that that kiss actually happens in the anime gives me enough fuel to last me a few years. Though the rest of episode 22 made me cry. I just want to see more of them! There are only like, 60 on the site and most of them are under 1000 words. Those ones are quite quality though...)
4. Shinji X Kaworu (Just gonna go right out and say it, this is the most heart breaking of all of my pairings. Though AkiYuki is an extremely close second. I feel for these two and I just can't deal with a lot of my sadness that has come from all of the stories that I've read. I really want to see more happy endings/ AU stories. Oh and the rebuild movies? I can't even explain with Shinji-screaming and annoying the shit out of my entire family.)
5. Haruka X Makoto (Okay, now as you know, I don't like to ramble [f*cking sarcasm at its purest level]. But these two, these two sweet, loveable, swimming-obsessed boys have made me feel so much in the last week or two [it's 10/10] than I think I've felt in a long time. I've been reading fanfics and have cried, giggled, shrieked, blushed, loved, and squeed more times than I can possibly count. I'm not saying that this is my OTP, but it is at least in my top 3. The reason it's ranked number 5 is because it's my favorite number and these two just give me so many feels. Makoto is so sweet and Haruka is just so unaware that I can't help but want them together. So much so that I started hating a character just because the pairing of him and Haru is so popular and Makoto is always mistreated in those fics. So yeah, I love them.)
Thanks for listening to my pairing rambling. I'm that kind of person. :)
My Top Nine Fanfiction goals for my lifetime.
1) Be the first to write about a specific pairing. (Check! What now Naminé X Zack for the win! And apparently My Pokemon Trainer X Link story too!)
2) Receive 30 or more reviews on a story. (Check! Silence with 38)
3) Receive 50 or more reviews on a story. (Check! Silence with 50 WHOOT!)
4) Inspire someone to write a fanfiction with one of my fanfictions.
5) Have someone draw fan art to one of my fanfictions.
6) Have over 10 favorites for one story. (WHOOT! Silence again!)
7) Get over 1000 hits overall for one of my stories. (Check! Silence 3/17/11 with 1007 hits!)
8) Write for five different Fandoms. (I didn't even notice that I did this! Well the fandoms are Pokemon, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, and Super Smash Brothers! Whoot!)
9) Make a friend on Fanfiction that shares my love of any kind of Ship.
Current Stories: Okay yeah... you should understand this part.
Love Unrequited chapter 4 is a work in progress. I'm not going to promise too much, especially considering that I have fallen in love with a few new fandoms and new ships. It is highly likely that I'll be posting some Mirai Nikki stuff and probably some Nge also.
Also, Chapter 2 of Child's Play. I have gotten a lot of people asking for a continuation, so I believe that I should give it to them.
The stories above are of the top priority, and I have one that I still need to finish before Christmas Eve as my anniversary fanfic for my three year fanfiction anniversary. It's the same couple that I wrote about back then, but possibly more depression and more Christmas themed.
I know That no one actually reads my profile, but I guess that's for the best... :'(