Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Name: Dandy Ford (my REAL name? phhh right, I'm gonna tell all the stalkers out there)
Age: 14 going on 15 this year
Hobbies: Running, falling, reading, listening to music, writing my OWN music, hanging out with my friends, falling AGAIN, basketball, track, cross country, laughing
Address: HAH! Your funny! I'm not giving you MY address! STALKERS!!!!
Some things that people say, and fall for (sadly me too) :
1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
11. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn't repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You're diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it's still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35.The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don't have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don't expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they're the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47.The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48.The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
49.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50.To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51.You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52.The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough chlorine!)
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
56. Orange sounds alot like Gullible when said REALLY slowly
57. (say this really fast) Sofa King Wee Todd Did
Thanks Night Kaida for MOST of the sayings up there!!
REMEMBER WHEN ..
getting HiGH meant swinging at a playground?
the worst thing you could get from a boy was c0otiEs?
m 0 m' (was your hero)
and 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry?
when your W0RST ENEMiES were your siblings
when - WAR- was a card game
and life was simple and care free?
WAS GROW UP?
More Sayings from Night Kaida:
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, the rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me.
My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious problems.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back.
Love comes in many colors.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Love your enemys! It really pissess them off!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth it!
The voices in my head don't like you.
Even if the voices aren't real...they have some good ideas.
A wise man once said, "I don't know, go ask a woman."
Some people are like slinkies...they're not good for anything but it's fun to watch them fall down the stairs.
You can't make somebody love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope for the best!
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
the statistics of insanity is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're ok, then it's you!
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is Optional.
Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.
"You say I've lost my sanity. Well I have news for you. You can't lose what you never have."
When life gives you lemons squirt the juice in your enemies eyes.
Break my Heart I break your neck.
Flying is easy just throw yourself at the floor and miss (Not responsible for any injuries sustained from throwing self at floor)
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I live in a world full of bunnies and unicorns...but the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns are acting all emo again.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
You're intoxicated by my very presence. INFATUATED! :p
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Amatures built the ark. Profssionals built the titanic...
There's nothing wrong with taking to random objects, its when they start to talk back that you need to worry.
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
Who ever says 'as easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried to.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
When in doubt, push random buttons!
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
It's ok to argue with two characters on your shoulders.
Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, do not walk beside me either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
I don't get even, I get odder.
If being an idiot hurt, then you would be in constant pain.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then throw it back at life and steal the oranges you asked for!
Light travels faster than sound. That is why...some people seem bright until you hear them speak.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
Never drink water...if it can rust iron, think of what it can do to your stomach.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Can I get caller ID for the voices in my head?
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!
I also like these series of books: The Hunger Games, Warriors, Judy Blume, Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, some of Shakesphear, Random awarded books, novels, you name it, i'll read it!
Here are a few pairings that I HEART from Naruto...
Nejiten, NaruHina, SakuSasu, TemaShika, SakuLee, Kakashi and Anko, Asuma and Kurenai, and much, much more!! I don't get why some people out there write love fanfictions that say that cousins and siblings having a love relationships. It sickens me! I mean, who likes reading about that stuff?! Well, everybody has there differences, so whatever to that
Kogome and Inuyasha, (i think kikyo and inuyasha r cute 2gether 2, but man! i've just seen the mean kikyo!), Miroku and Sango, Shippo and the lightning brothers' little sister... more 2 come later!
Here are some more Animes that I LOVE (LITERALLY):
Wolf's Rain, Angel Beats, Clanned, Lucky Star(sorta random if you ask me XD ) AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
WallArt (Waltermis, Spitfire), SuperMartin, Zobbin (Zatanna and Robin), Rocket and Aqualad, GA and BC (green arrow/black canary)
I swear, some of the things on this show XD It cracks me up!
I'll give more pairing from other Animes and cartoons later. I got into Naruto because of my brothers when I was 10 or 9 years old when it was showing it on T.V. Now that Naruto Shippuden is on Disney XD in America, we watch every new episode on Wednesday, we even watch re-runs on Saturdays!!! Right now, I'm 13 and I hope I'll see every Naruto Shippuden ever made before I graduate to go to college. Wish me good luck for that to happen!!! For some reason I really like exclamation points!!!!!!
I hope I get reviews from all of you Naruto fans soon!!! Even if I don't I will keep writing stories for those who do review me!!!
Thanks ; P
Here is the length to some of my forums if interested
Unsafe External Link