Poll: If Starswirl the Bearded finally made a physical appearence on the show, who could you imagine him being voiced by? Vote Now!
Author has written 34 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, Transformers/Beast Wars, Wreck-It Ralph, and My Little Pony.
“Good art doesn’t come from focus groups and statistics; it comes from people who share how they see things in their own unique way.” – Doug Walker
"Best friends... you cry, I cry. You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge... I get a paddle and save your retarded ass." - Chipmunks are my THANG
“I’m bad and that’s good. I will never be good and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” – Wreck-It Ralph
"If you think your teacher’s tough, wait til you get a boss." – Bill Gates
“Life is like a garden. Perfect memories can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.” – Leonard Nimoy (R.I.P.)
YouTube account: MegatronPrime321
DeviantART account: MunkTransformerLover
FIMFiction account: Awesomo3000
First name: Charlie
Birthday: 4th May
Email: Like I’d tell you.
Address: How stupid do you think I am?
Random thought: Kittens…
Current annoyance: Writers block
Current mood: Lazy
Fave song that fits my mood at the moment: I'm Not Doing Anything by Bruno Mars
Words that describe me: Artistic, wisecracking, funny, laid-back, kind, smart, sarcastic
Fav songs: Most of MLP’s songs
Fav movie song: Batman theme’s from The Dark Knight
Fandom?: My Little Pony, Transformers, Wreck-It Ralph and AATC
Fave music genre: Rock and pop
Fave school subject: Journalism and Practical Media
Favourite singers/bands: Epic Rap Battles of History, Linkin Park, Greenday, Elton John and Michael Jackson
Least fave school subject?: French
Fav movie(s) : Wreck-It Ralph, The Dark Knight, The Avengers, Frozen (I know it’s overhyped, bite me), Rise of the Planet of the Apes, The Iron Giant, the Toy Story trilogy and Transformers
Fav TV programmes: Transformers: Prime, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Dan Vs., Ed, Edd n Eddy and Animaniacs
When I'm lazy, my go-to food is?: Peanuts
I can't: Play sports
MLP QUIZ! (yay)
Ten favourite characters: Discord, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, Princess Luna, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Sweetie Belle, Cheese Sandwich, Sonata Dusk and Lord Tirek
Ten least favourite characters: Diamond Tiara, Angel, Lightning Dust, Prince Blueblood, Flash Sentry, Snips, Snails, Gilda, Twist and that cherry-selling asshole from Putting Your Hoof Down
Best background pony: Does a tie between Vinyl Scratch and Octavia count?
Favourite and least favourite Mane Six pony: My favourite is Rarity. And least favourite would have to be Rainbow Dash, but just so you know, I don’t hate or dislike a single member of the Mane Six.
Favourite CMC member: Sweetie Belle
Any character you didn’t like but grew to like as the series progressed? Rarity
Favourite and least favourite shipping: A tie between CheesePie and RainbowSoarin for my favourite. And least favourite is FlashLight. Just… no.
Like the Equestria Girls series? The first movie, no. Second movie, HELL YES!
Want a third movie? Strangely enough… YES!
Favourite and least favourite season: Favourite is definitely Season 4! And my least is Season 3, but only cos it’s short, so STOP HATING!
Favourite and least favourite episode: Twilight’s Kingdom. Intense, emotional, funny, awesome, all that good stuffAnd my least is Putting Your Hoof Down. It’s just… so unpleasant.
Any episode you hate but everyone else loves? Or the other way around? Hearts and Hooves Day is one of my favourite episodes, though I can understand people’s reasons for not liking it.
Favourite and least favourite song: The Goof-off, definitely my favourite! Least favourite is The Cutie Mark Crusaders theme song. As if I even need to go into detail…
Best and worst villain: Favourite would be Discord, but since he’s now reformed, I’d have to say… Tirek! And the worst is Sunset Shimmer. Stupidest. Plan. EVER!
Looking forward to Season 5? Uh, YEAH!
Lastly, how did you become a brony? Funny story. In early 2013, I was chatting online with one of my friends, and since she’s kooky, she randomly said “I’m watching My Little Pony right now! :D” I didn’t know they’d made a new show about it, so I thought she was talking about the 80s show which I of course hated when I was younger. Whenever one of those toy commercials came on TV in the early 2000s, I always used to turn off the TV, change the channel or sing “my stupid pony, my stupid pony”.
Then one day, I was on a random YouTube video and in the comments, I saw a comment from someone with some kind of cartoon horse profile picture and a boatload of replies saying stuff like “get lost, brony faggot”. And I thought, “what the hell is a brony? Is that a misspelling of ‘brownie’?” so curious, I looked it up. And I discovered this whole fandom of grown men doing fanart, making music and videos and chatting on forums about this new show “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”.
And I was, of course, shocked.
I didn’t hate the show or its fans, I wasn’t one of those trolls who went on a random pony video just to insult them in the comments. But it wasn’t something I really wanted to watch either. But overtime, for a whole five/six months, I looked up a few reasons of why the bronies liked the show, saw a few fanmade works and watched a couple of clips. And it seemed innocent enough, it didn’t seem annoying or stereotypical of girls.
So eventually in June or July of 2013, I finally said to myself: “Alright, I’ll check out a few episodes and see what makes this show so great.” So I pulled up my laptop, got up some random episodes (I remember the very first one I watched was A Dog And Pony Show) and sat through them one by one. And I was pleasantly surprised to find myself actually enjoying them. So I said “Y’know what, maybe I’ll marathon the whole series”.
So I started from the very first episode and watched every single one until the Season 3 finale. And before I knew it, I ended up loving it. And once I finished watching the last episode of Season 3, I threw up my arms and said “I admit it, I’m excited for Season 4. I’m officially a brony.”
And now here I am, 91 episodes and two movies later. :) I’m a brony and proud of it. I love this show and I’m never going to stop loving it.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, copy and paste this on your profile. (Highlight in BOLD the ones you are.)
100 RANDOM CRAZY QUESTIONS!
1. Do you like waffle?
2. Do you think you look like Brad Pitt?
3. Who are your favourite YouTubers?
4. Family Guy or Simpsons?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What colour is your underwear?
8. Do you have any free time? Ever?
9. Have you ever done anything stupid?
10. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9!
11. What's your favourite horror movie?
12. If there was a zombie invasion, what weapon would you use?
13. Does this count as a question?
14. Does anybody on the Internet have perfect grammar?
15. Do you have any superpowers?
16. If you read this, your eyes will burn!
17. What's your favourite dinosaur?
18. Where's my cookie?
19. Burgers or hotdogs?
20. What's your favourite sitcom?
21. Why do people ask so many stupid questions?
22. WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?!
23. Are you any good at charades?
24. What's your favourite cartoon?
25. Have you ever been hit by a car?
26. Have you ever cloned yourself?
27. What's your favourite film of all time, and what's your favourite line from it?
28. Who or what inspired you to write stories?
29. Sonic or Mario?
30. Pixar or Dreamworks?
31. Do you play an instrument?
32. What is the meaning of life?
33. Are you real?
34. Do you like Michael Jackson?
35. Have you ever grown your hair long?
36. Have you ever been abducted by aliens?
37. Indiana Jones or Han Solo?
38. Do you want to have a kid?
39. What's your most successful story?
40. Can you be normal?
41. What's your favourite inspirational song?
42. What kind of music are you into?
43. Where do you get your story ideas from?
44. Who are your best friends on Fanfiction?
45. What's your favourite comedy movie?
46. Do you prefer the film version of books, like Harry Potter, or the original book?
47. Is your house haunted?
48. What's your favourite video game?
49. Are you good at doing impressions of people?
50. Do ice cubes scare you?
51: What's your favourite candy?
52: Do you like explosions in movies?
53: What are your favourite websites?
54: Who’s your least favourite actor and why?
55: What would you do if you met your favourite celebrity?
56: Are there any animated characters that you find hot?
57: Which celebrity do you LOVE hearing yell?
58: What is your blood type?
59: What really creeps you out?
60: What is your favourite colour?
61: What’s the last film that made you cry?
62: Last song you listened to?
63: What do you do when you’re bored?
64: Gangnam Style or Harlem Shake?
65: Are you a neat freak?
66: What would this question number represent if you added another 6 on the end?
67: Can I get a high five?
68: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!
69: What is the square root of a sandwich?
70: Why am I reading this profile?
71: Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto?
72: What would you say if you woke up and found out you were in your favourite film of all time?
73: Do you like trains?
74: What do you think of Chuck Norris?
75: Mac or PC?
76: PSY or Justin Bieber?
77: When you were young, were you the victim or the bully at school?
78: Do you enjoy pranking people?
79: Who do you believe in? Santa, the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy?
80: Star Trek or Star Wars?
81: Who took my cereal?
82: Can you drive?
83: What’s your favourite iPod/iPhone app?
84: How’s life?
85: Have you ever surfed on a rainbow?
86: Christmas, Halloween or Easter?
87: What is the longest length your hair has been?
88: Have you ever played the game Slender Man?
89: Do you want to destroy the moon?
90: What’s the craziest invention you can think of?
91: Do you like peppers?
92: Mustaches or beards?
93: Do you look up to anyone?
94: What rhymes with life and is the opposite of spoon?
95: Do you like 3D films?
96: What is the best job you’ve ever had?
97: How long is your tongue?
98: Who do you think is the most annoying person in the world?
99: Baths or showers?
100: Did you believe that the world would end in 2012?
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Be Prepared by Jeremy Irons (Prepare for a hopefully AWESOME movie!)
Burn It Down by Linkin Park (Umm, okay?)
First Day At School:
Sentinel Prime from the Transformers 3 score (Wow, epic score for just going into school.)
Making Your New Best Friend:
Ooh La La by Britney Spears (Whoa, easy, tiger.)
Falling In Love:
I’ll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan (Jesus Christ, I don’t wanna be in an abusive relationship!)
Shockwave’s Revenge from the Transformers 3 score (O.O Oh, shit, my girlfriend’s not pleased!)
Babs Seed (REMIX) by SuperPsyGuy (Eh, guess this is okay.)
Car Wash by Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliot (Uhh… cool.)
I Like to Move It, Move It by Sacha Baron Cohen (Um, I don’t think this song fits…)
Death of a Close Friend:
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey (Yeah, all I want for Christmas is you to be brought back to life! WAAAH!)
The Goof-Off by Andrea Libman and “Weird Al” Yankovic (Oh, shit, this song scarily kinda fits.)
Angel by Shaggy (Yeah, back when my girlfriend didn’t want revenge.)
Getting Back Together:
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air by Will Smith (...Huh?)
Birth of Child:
Collision of Worlds by Brad Paisley and Robbie Williams (I don’t get it. Then again, I don’t get a majority of this list so why bother trying to understand it?)
Pony Rock Anthem by Shadyvox, Nowacking and BreeFaith (Wow, funky dance song for a funky wedding!)
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns ‘N Roses (Whaaaaa?)
I Promise from the Transformers 3 score (Why couldn’t this come AFTER the final battle?)
Frank Sinatra vs Freddy Mercury by Epic Rap Battles of History (*sigh*)
Goku vs Superman by Epic Rap Battles of History (UGH!)
Follow The Sun by Evermore (Eh, this is cool.)
Santa Claus is Coming To Town by Frank Sinatra (Why couldn’t this have been in the movie for a Christmas scene?)
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? 18
2. Height? Quite tall
3. Eyes? Blue
4. Have any tattoos? No.
5. And piercings? NO!
6. Fav food? Pasta and baked beans.
7. Fav pizza topping? Meat
8. Fav drink? Blackcurrant juice
9. Siblings? Three brothers, I’m the youngest. Sucks.
10. Been in a fight? Shouting fights, no fistfights.
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Serious. IF I get a girlfriend, that is.
12. Weight? 12 stone
13. Fav snack? Peanuts
14. Fav candy? Haribo
15. Fav movie? The Dark Knight
16. Fav show? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
17. Do you smoke? That disgusting habit that I don't plan on doing it at ANY point in my life? NO!
18. Blondes or brunettes? Can't decide,
19. Any scars? No, I’m not the Joker
20. Fav music? Most of MLP’s music
21. Fav actor? Peter Cullen
22. Where do you live? England
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My friends who have gone to different universities
24. Last person who made you cry? Leonard Nimoy, cos he died. ,( R.I.P.
25. Do you enjoy school? Sometimes.
26. Desires? A break from this fucking writers block! AARGH!
27. Fav fast food joint? Burger King
28. What's the last thing you drank? Blackcurrant juice
29. What are you doing right now? Listening to Biskit Twins Rhapsody. I don’t watch Littlest Pet Shop but this song kicks ASS!
30. Where would you like to go? America! My brother was a lucky bastard to have gone in 2012…
31. Are you in a relationship? No and frankly I’m not that bothered
32. Ever been arrested? No
33. Ever had a stalker? Once, when I was younger. Thank God she got over me.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? Nope, but I want to! :D
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? No idea
36. Is there a god? Well scientifically speaking, they’ve never actually proven that God exists so probably not.
37. Do you have a cell phone? No, but I have an iPhone
38. Are you squeamish? Kinda
39. Are you a human? (hypnotised voice) Yes, fellow species member, I am also a human being like yourself
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? 110mph in an Audi R8.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Stabbing myself to see what it feels like
42. Do people find you attractive? Maybe, maybe not. It’s all about personality.
43. What annoys you? My brothers, school, homework, writers block, Pauly Shore movies and Fred Figglehorn.
44. What are you afraid of? Death, tarantulas, and heights.
45. Gold or silver? Gold
46. Are people afraid of you? Doubt it
47. Do you sing in public? Under my breath occasionally
48. Ever been screwed over? Negative
49. Does money make people happy? It makes me very happy.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? If everyone can get along, abolish wars, protect the environment and accept each other’s point of view, maybe.
51. What's your hair look like? Brown, straight, neat, short.
52. First job? Morning newspaper delivery round.
53. Do you like meeting new people? Depends on how nice they are.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time.
55. Ever played strip poker? Uh, NO.
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? No.
57. Ever been in a car accident? Almost was once. I’d rather not remember it.
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? Nine.
59. Do you care what people think of you? Nah, not really.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Don’t know, only time will tell.
61. Are you afraid of the dark? No, just what might be in the dark.
62. What kind of car do you have? Don't have one.
63. What time you were born? I was born on a Saturday, that much I know.
64. Ever break any bones? None that I can remember.
65. Fav childhood toy? An incredibly fluffy grey teddy bear who I gave away to my friend's son. Generous, I know.
66. Fav author? J.K. Rowling.
67. Are you a paranoid person? Why are you asking me all these questions? Are you stalking me? Do you wanna go out with me? Do you wanna kill me?!
68. Have any enemies? My older brothers sometimes
69. Are you afraid of heights? Only if death would meet me, should I fall.
70. Last movie you watched? Big Hero 6… for a third time. It’s awesome, sue me!
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? The Woman in Black. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN RATED 15, NOT 12!
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.
73. Favorite colour? Definitely red! Awesomeness! Sexiness! Power!
74. What time do you usually wake up? 6.55 on college days, whenever the hell I want on weekends.
75. What are you doing? Didn’t you already ask me this?!
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Money. Duh.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? No idea.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? Three.
79. Can you do a handstand? No.
80. Are you an angry person? WHO’S ANGRY?! I’LL KILL YOU!
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? A few…
82. Do you talk in your sleep? No idea.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? Never have drunk, NEVER WILL.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? No. But I wanna try it! :D
85. Are you delusional? Who are you calling delusional, you Latino egg person with a waffle beard?
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Sport
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? I’m doing it
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? No.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? Probably a ninja
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Foodfight! To spare your sanity dying, don’t watch it.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? ...Where am I?
93. How are you feeling right now? Bored out of my skull
94. What annoys you about people? Some speak to me like I’m a two year old having trouble understanding.
95. Do you dislike children? Only ones who piss me off.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I can climb it and then fall off on the other side.
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? HELL, YES!
98. Can you smile for me? (glares)
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? Try different sleeping positions until I'm finally comfy.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? When I was riding my first one and my brother pulled me off.
I am only 8 inches long
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
If you're against abortion, copy and paste this on your profile!
Unsafe External Link