Author has written 1 story for Kingdom Hearts.
Likes to... - be original - inspire others - give things a twist
- Alias (Name): Luna
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: 7/8 Vietnamese, 1/8 Chinese; 1/1 Asian American
- Age: (Too short to be) 16
- Grade: Sophomore
- Laterality: Right-handed (desires to be ambidextrous)
- Zodiac: (Water) Rat; Scorpio
- Avatar: All rights to Jaicca (jaicca.deviantart.com—she's absolutely amazing)
- Music: The Killers (they're so beautiful, even if I don't know what their faces look like); Jon McLaughlin; Yiruma
- Miscellaneous: Second year NJROTC (Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) cadet; first year violinist—first chair for second violins; scribe (can write/draw calligraphy—with a fancy "pen", ink, and everything)
I'm passing my honors classes. Hell yes. Writing is in progress.
a word from others. - My fellow writers have written about me—as a person, friend, and writer. From their words, you'll get to know me; this is how people see me. Take the time to read their kind words. Thank you.
Some of you know me and some of you don’t. Well, not to brag or anything, but I’m paopufruit-to-go’s best friend. We met in seventh grade, and I honestly can’t stress enough how grateful I am to her for everything she’s done. Not only is she an awesome partner, but she’s a total beast at writing. I’m sure all of you know that by now, though. She’s helped me edit my own stories and her words really make me think. So, if you ever need a helping hand, this girl’s the one to go to. No regrets. She is really blunt, though..But don’t take it to heart. She means no harm, I promise.
Ok guys. Listen up.
paopufruit-to-go is the master of KH fanfic. There. I said it. I know that somewhere in the world, someone’s thinking, “No… _ is the best KH fanfic writ-“ NO. Stop. You have to see this girl’s work. Beautiful. Poetry, I call it. She doesn’t believe me herself, but she’s just too modest. To the point where it almost frustrates me. Kidding. It DOES frustrate me. paopufruit-to-go has a gift, you guys. Talent to the extreme. Her words are music; the imagery a masterpiece. You will never see KH fanfic the same way ever again. I swear.
AND AS A PERSON. Lordy. As inspirexx stated, paopufruit-to-go is something. She’s kind. A helping hand, and a good person to talk to. Unlike inspirexx, I’ve only had the privilege to call paopufruit my friend for barely a year. But I feel like she’s been with me for YEARS. She helps keep me grounded and is an amazingly loyal friend.
She’s the package you guys.
Hey, you. Yea, YOU with the attractive lookin’ face. ((:
Welcome to this wonderful page. You’re really fortunate to be able to find this page out of this huge website. Now, you should go read paopufruit-to-go’s stories. They’re amazing.
Not to mention that this girl is amazing as well. She’s my carrot buddy and she agreed to go chase bunnies with me. Yes, she’s that awesome. Okie. Have a good day now. Byes. (:
Let's make this quick.
I've known this beautiful maiden since the 2nd grade (or maybe 4th) and I KNOW you will not find a better KH author than this girl here. I can't say much about her writing since I'm not an author, but from what I've read so far, I know she's amazing at this. And like Athena's Hatchling said, she's too modest and stubborn to admit she is.
As a person paopufruit-to-go is one of the most caring, beautiful, talented (YOU SHOULD SEE HER ON THE DDR PAD), and downright amazing people I've had the honor of knowing AND she won't think any of it is true.
paopufruit-to-go will have you clicking that next button and wanting more when the button disappears.
Current Status and Mission(s)
- Vocalize - chapter 3 is published; chapter 4 is in the outline process
- Those who are vain have one thing that those humble do not: confidence. - Myself
- Tell me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I would never leave. - Winnie the Pooh
- If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. - Winnie the Pooh
- If you live to be a hundred, I hope to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
- Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be. - Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
- Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. - Emerson
- Do something for me, will you? Keep smiling. I—it makes me happy when you smile. - Hope, Final Fantasy
- I closed the stairs,
ran up the door,
said my pajamas,
and put on my prayers.
Turned off the bed,
jumped in the lights,
all because you kissed me goodnight. - Unknown
- I was going to send you something awesome for your birthday, but the mailman told me to get out of your mailbox. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - PrinceZero
- I like my men burnt and soy saucey. - Athena's Hatchling