Author has written 26 stories for Glee.
Just some quick facts:
I'm a teenager, unlike most my peers.
I'm only seventeen almost 18.
I write, usually just attempt to. I'll start a 'story' and never finish it, because another idea will pop into my head.
The ideas I actually finish are usually at 11pm or later, more likely midnight.
I take requests because I'm that awsome, haha, but really I'll do whatever I can.
Favorite Quote: "When life gives you lemons what do you do? You take those lemons and you sell them on craigslist and then use that money to go buy some lemonade. I ain't making my own lemonade that takes too long. You need lemons water and suger ugh no."
My Favorite Shows:
Supernatural: But I haven't even really attempted at writting that at all.
Big Time rush: I write sometimes but again they get pushed to the side
Favorite Pairing: Kogan
Glee: That's my whole entire story list
Favorite Pairing: Finn/Puck(since like the first episode I saw, haven't seen teh ponlet yet :'()
Tower Prep: I'm so sad it's over actually. No idea where it's going, so confused haha.
Paranormal State: Because it just is! I have my reasons lol
Being Human:(the one on syFy US version) It's Aiden and Josh(the Sam's they just unfff) and Sally(Megan) is as well wickedly hot just not in the show to me, I don't know.
Favorite Pairing: Josh/Aiden
My Babysitter's A Vampire: I don't even have a reason it just is. I've been unhealthily addicted to it recently. It's horrible or amazing.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
So, basically, my heart is with writing but I also like to sing, every single thing. Country, Pop, Rap, Alternative, etc. I can't help but hum out melodies while writing, and can't write without music. If you have any further questions or things you think should be on my profile, yes, I'm a girl -_-, feel free to PM and tell me about it. I like meeting new people so don't be afraid to just pop in and be all "Hi." I don't freak, pinky promise unless you're all "Hi, can I get your number?" Even then I'm more. "Hah, you wish" ;)