Author has written 11 stories for Final Fantasy XIII, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ō, Naruto, Ib, Witcher, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
POSTED as of 2.18.2016 (M/D/Y)
-CH 1 of "Allusion of Desire"-
Status: summer hiatus
Thought: time is the ultimate judge
So this section would be the update board for my stories' status and news for those readers who would like to be well-informed. The ones marked with Hiatus are the stories that I've temporarily dropped in a while due to--insert author's eloquent and dragging lame excuses here--and the ones marked with Priority! are the special stories that have my writing attention and the ones that will most likely get an update. Dropped simply means that an update is in oblivion (now accepting adoptions; more on that on the next section).
1) Special Delivery - Dropped* / SD will always have a special in my heart, unfortunately I haven't gotten around to updating it in a looong while and so slowly I get further and further from being able to finish it... Maybe someday...
2) Take 2 - Dropped* / I was most likely "high" when I wrote T2, and it was a joy writing it, but unfortunately I lost my initial "high" on the story and now I can't seem to get the feeling again... Plus I didn't like where I was heading with the story.
3) Menstrual Cycle - Hiatus / *Sigh* I don't even know what to say... I'm not a Vampire Knight fan to be honest, and it was a story that I typed up at the dead hour of three AM, henceforth a weird, perverted thought struck my lethargic mind and compelled me to write this "M" piece. Despite my slow burning contempt with it however, I still manage to hold some sort of attachment to it, solely because of the writing style I expressed in it. A legitimate attempt to continue it is like a dotted star out of the many in the night sky.
4) Unbeknownst to Him - Dropped* / I love to explore this friendship story deeper, but I have sadly lost quite a bit of interest in continuing it.
5) My Lonely Friend - Hiatus / I admit I kicked this story in the dust and didn't give it any further love after two chapters... I know and I am sorry. I knew where I was heading with this train, and I was so very eager, but unfortunately (there's always going to be something unfortunate) I called quits too soon and it got shoved in the back along with the others. I still love the concept, and I'm hoping that I'd be able to properly treat this story someday.
6) Corpse Bride - Hiatus / In hiatus due to writer's block on the ending...whoops. Probably had too much ideas for it that it just muddled everything for me.
7) Hospitality - Priority! / I adore the concept and knew that I simply had to write it, and so came this story. Things will be fluffy and sugars for the most part, and I am aiming at a casual and brief writing style with this one. All reviews for it had been nothing but sweet and nice, so I'm really hoping to give this one a good run. Hospitality will probably have at least another three or four chapters, it greatly depends, until its conclusion.
8) Her Bright Eyes - Hiatus / This is essentially an old story that I left hanging in my old laptop, and finally posted here after so long. Based off the response I'll try my best to write a continuation. I have like a four-chapter plan for this "light novel", complete with little outlines. We'll just have to see if I'll actually go through with it in the future. It has an interesting premise which I've always wanted to write about, so it's like a writing challenge for me.
9) Allusion of Desire - Priority! / A sad, lacking fics of Ciri and Avallac'h had made me conjure up this story, in hopes of linking up some loose ends, as well as giving their relationship some new perspective.
Since the stories I've marked as dropped would unlikely have an update see the light of day, I've decided to put all those stories up for adoption. Keep in mind that this is not a hundred-percent guarantee, and will require those that are interested to do their part. I have a set of prerequisites that must be met first.
PM me for further details.
A Note to You Reader:
Hello dear readers!
I love it when you guys read, or bother to click one of my stories. They're all unprofessional creative writing pieces designed to fuel my fangirlish muse. Quality varies, but you know, it all comes down to passion.
I usually update whenever my whims direct me to, so that means no consistent updates! Yay! But in all seriousness it's not because I'm here trying to wait and hold my stories for ransom, to fish for more reviews (which I find really low in fan fic authors who do), although certainly a review would be helpful. I just simply don't have an update schedule set up. I do however make it easier for you guys by being informative in the 'Story Status' section, where you can see the fate of each of my stories.
But I digress, I do love writing for you guys, and hopefully you get to enjoy or not enjoy my fics (I'm open to all reactions, except flaming of course). In the end we're all just sadistic fans here.
A Little About Me:
I'm a Christian teenager in high school, so as you can already tell everything in my life is an emotional roller coaster. I try to calm down by scrolling the internet, listening to music, and of course playing lots of video games on my PS3, PS4, and Wii-U. I occasionally shapeshift as a PC gamer.
All I can say about my own writing is that it's a skill in progress.
My Random Recommendations:
Quotes I Love:
"Don't count the days, make the days count."
"Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of."
"The only easy day was yesterday."
-US Navy SEALs
"Go big or go home!"
-Where did this quote originated from?!? I gotta know!
"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."
"Unti unti, basta ulit ulit" (Translation: "Little by little, but over and over").
-A Tagalog saying from a family friend; it applies to working hard and achieving a good habit
"I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: Is it like a thyroid problem or is it some deep seated self-esteem issue? 'Cuz you know - they’re just donuts. Not love."
-Dean to "Tiny" (Supernatural; Season 2 Ep. 19)
-(I do not know where this first originated from, but I've seen it in a lot of profiles before.)