Author has written 10 stories for Legend of Zelda, Ico, Batman, Avengers, Hobbit, Merlin, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Let the Right One In/Låt den rätte komma in, Rise of the Guardians, Maleficent, Dracula Untold, and Sherlock.
Okay what to write. Well it's late and since I don't have too much time. I guess I'll just state some facts. So I'm now officially going onto my second year of being a college graduate. I wish I could say that life after school has been great. But in reality it's been just one struggle after another; however, I could sit and type a book on that subject matter so moving on. My age is between 20-27. Have fun guessing!
I have my BFA or bachelor's in Illustration. Yes I am an artist. I even have a website! But it needs some work so I won't be posting that info for a little while yet, until it's had some more upgrades.
My favorite foods are sushi, chips & mustard, chocolate icecream, steak, waffles, coffee (never strait, I must have sugar, flavor, or cream), Old bay on mash potatoes, tomatoes, star fruit, pineapple, & pretty much everything else except bugs. I will not eat bugs, unless I'm starving in a desert, survived the apolcalypse, or am surrounded by natives in which it would be rude not to accept. Those are the only exceptions where I will eat bugs.
I have a brother. I have a lot of cousins. I have parents.
I love animals. Particularly cats, otters, horses, & seals.
I am a crazy American. Though I wish I could just be a citizen of the Earth as a whole. I love other cultures, travel, & history! I know some French & I now work with a volunteer who speaks portugese which is very interesting to try to speak. I also know a tiny shameful amount of Japanese thanks to anime & video games.
Yes. I love anime. However I'm an 80's kid. So Anime to me is Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion the original series, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, & Sailor Moon. L was my favorite from Death Note. Berserk is the best darkest mind boggling anime I have ever come across. Miyazaki's god! Enough said.
Final Fantasy is my saving grace! I've played I, II, X, XII, VII, IX,VIII, and now am working on XV. Dirge of Cerberus (the camera angles in that were horrendous!) And I've watched VI & XIII online. Yes I did in fact go & watch all the cutscenes of both. My top picks X, IX, & VII, VIII and I'm enjoying XV.
Favorite games for life Zelda:Ocarina of Time & Shadow of the Colossus hands down. Kingdom Hearts has a special place in my heart (irony).
If your having a hard time telling what my gender is let me ease your mind. I am a woman. That's right, you heard me, female; and my taste in men is like my taste in most things, lots of variety, very personality based, particularly when it comes to characters in films & such.
Some favorite male characters of mine are: Loki from the Avengers, Joker, Jareth from Labryinth, Severus Snape, Batman, Xellos, Sinbad, Folken, Dilandau, Nightwing, Puck, Iron Man, Cloud Strife, Reno, Vincent Valentine, Tidus, Balthier, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader (Because who doesn't like Darth??) Peter Pan in general (childhood crush thing), Spike, Howl, Serpico from Berserk, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, Corben Dallas from the Fifth Element, Axel & Riku from KH and this list goes on way way way way way WAY too long.
To be fair some female characters I like/admire: Lilu, Underworld action woman, Eowyn, Arwyn, Danery's, Almathea, Drew Barrymore in Ever After, Tifa, Aerith, Elena, LuLu and Yuna. Nausicaa of the valley of the wind's a big one. And even though she acts stupid sometimes I found Faye from Bebop understandable along with Misato from Evangelion. And the Robotech women! All in all I like female characters to have complexity & the ability for deep thought. When it comes to my own writing I shall try to deliver such with my own characters. Though they may not appear as such in the beginning.
Finally, reasons for joining. For years, my life has been hard. I was always a fan of fanfiction, and even before I knew others did it, or the internet existed, I was daydreaming my own up for years in my head. Finally one day I just decided to write Time. A small Zelda fanfic, a glimpse of only a fraction of what plays in my head, on a daily basis. And largely due to a positive response, I decided why not share more of myself? Because that's what fanfiction to me is, it's a writers way of sharing a piece of themselves even if it's just a silly idea.
So here I am, becoming a more active member.
I guess now the only thing I have left to say is this, I may not always be reliable when it comes to updating but I try to finish everything I start. So I apologize if I don't. But you never know what life will throw at you! So here is to hoping!!
My name on here is Stella Limegood. A name that I got from one of my made up characters. Inspired by the story StellaLuna.
And I well It's nice to meet all of you!!
CHALLENGES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OTHERS TRY:
1. AN AVENGERS X FINAL FANTASY VII CROSSOVER- Loki or other character Natasha, Iron man, Captain America whoever one wishes could end up stuck in the Final Fantasy VII world or Cloud, Reno, or Yuffie is brought into the world of Marvel's Avengers. It would be neat if story went from Gaia and then after Gaia was saved went back to the Marvel Universe! Open tranportation between the two universes could be fun! Loki may hook up with Avalanche or Cloud, can take place any time from Before Crisis to after Dirge of Cerberus. In game would be neat! Open pairings although it would be fun to see: Reno X Loki, Loki X Sephiroth, Cloud X Loki, Loki X Tifa, Loki X Yuffie (Hilarious gold that one) and like I said open! Only things that I would have as a must, 1. If Loki is transported to Gaia he must lose his powers for an unforseen amount of time, he does get them back, but is stuck "blue" as a frost giant for awhile and upon his initial landing! 2. Any Marvel character in Gaia eventually must ride a Chocobo. 3. The marvel character does not have to join soldier! Although a clever plot device it has been milked to death! Character could end up working in an inn or merchant shop how about a bar called Seventh Heaven? Or constantly travels to escape pesky Turks! Works for the Turks or depending on timeline gets a job at the Gold Saucer! Hell I dunno! Just keep it open! 4. Gaia is a world suffering at it's worst between the slums and death waiting around the corner, it's a tough planet. And if you paid attention to Cloud's story, his back story is Rough! I mean Rough: the guy was experimented on, split personality, murder witness, isolation, death, amnesia, trauma, I mean you name it he's suffered it. If Cloud gets sent to the Marvel Universe, he has to be put at a BAMF Super level. Also it would be great if he could give Loki a good life lecture and a serious wake up call as one messed up bro to another. 5. Just have fun with it!
2. A VAMPIRE HUNTER D X LORD OF THE RINGS FANFIC: I was planning on trying this one myself, but it's such a unique idea I thought more people aught to think about it! Again options are open! No set pairings, no set objectives!! Just have fun!
3. A BBC's Sherlock X Jonathan Strange Fanfic: Can be based off the book or T.V. show, The Gentleman must for some reason escape his prison within a tree! Is he good? Is he bad? Up to you guys! Only must for the story: Molly must be a descendant of John Segundus or Childermass or both and therefore has magical powers, making her yes a witch. She can speak to the dead. (Think Pushing Daisies) Something Sherlock with all his observations clearly missed!! Pairings may be open, but I prefer a Sherlock X Molly or Molly X The Gentleman or The Gentleman X Euros or Sherlock X Fairy O.C. could be funny!
4. Young Justice T.V Series X Batman Beyond Fanfic: Terry McGinnis aka Batman Beyond gets sent or finds himself transported to another parallel dimension one where Bruce is much younger and still Batman. With his foreknowledge of things that could happen and coming to the realization after a few trials that he's stuck in this new world permanently, what will the last Batman do and who will he save? Will he be a friend or foe? Can the Earth handle another Batman? How does Bruce Wayne handle a biological son he never knew existed better yet how does Robin handle his new older brother? Also what happens when reincarnation gets thrown into the mix, thanks to a revealing spell from Klarion and a martian mental interference!? Because it turns out Terry is the Joker's reincarnation! "I was reborn as Batsy's son! That's not funny," the young man shouts before passing out... Musts: 1. Terry is Joker's reincarnation, either with memories or without of his previous mad life, details up to you, but as a result he corrects a major mistake! Aka: If Jason is included he saves Jason's life from his past souls self. Or if Jason isn't included he saves Batman! 2. Terry isn't trusted by the team right away or the Justice League, he goes full on rogue for awhile, driving the Light nuts and the league bonkers! However he ends up rescuing either Robin or Nightwing from the Reach's invading claws and Richard starts putting a few things together, like futuristic tech? 3. Pairings can be open. Harley X Terry would be funny, so would Batgirl X Terry, or Ace X Terry could be cute! Especially if he saves Ace from Cadmus! 4. Joker of Young Justice timeline may either stay a villain, disappear upon Terry's arrival for time paradox reasons, or who better to turn a lost soul around then one's own soul from another life? Optional choices I would like to see the second though? It could be really funny when everyone realizes where The Joker's soul went! 5. A new more terrifying villain that could make Dark Seid pause, must be introduced! Or a villain from Terry's time period must come into the past with him!
5. A Seven Deadly Sins Anime X Durarara!! Fanfic: It would be super cool to see more magical creatures in the Durarara universe and I was watching both these shows roughly around the same time and I couldn't help think? What if Helbram the Fairy with the cursed Helmet was somehow preserved by an evil Yodigiri and then wakes up finally free of the curse on him/other stuff! And joins the craziness that is the Durarara Series? Somewhere around Season 1,2 or 3? What if he and Izaya Orihara end up falling for each other? Or what if Helbram becomes a worse pest then the flea? Personally I'd rather a more romantic/ adventure/ hurt/comfort/ drama thing! But whatever!! I just think combining those two shows in a Crossover somehow: Whatever Pairings anyone wants would be NEW and AWESOME!!
And that is it for my challenges. I will probably post new ones later! Till then Cheers!