Author has written 98 stories for Happy Tree Friends, Stoked, Peanuts, Total Drama series, Hunger Games, Big Bang Theory, Ed, Edd n Eddy, American Horror Story, and Night Shift, 2014.
Waddup?! Welcome to the gateway into my own personal, sinister false-utopia, from where you can never return! Whatever the reason you have stumbled upon my profile page, make yourself at home!
I am a 20-year-old man living in Ireland. And no, I have never seen a leprechaun in my life. I don't believe they exist anyway. I mostly write for Total Drama. I've written stories for that fandom since I came on here. I'm on and off other fandoms, but I was pretty big on the Happy Tree Friends fandom for a while. I usually write humour (usually the dark kind) fics but with a bit of drama, romance, horror, angst, suspense and adventure intertwined with some of my fics. I used to have a lot of OCs, but I don't use them anymore. They were meant for the HTF fandom, but since I have left the fandom there's not much use for them. On the Total Drama fandom I used to include OCs in some of my fics, but I have ceased doing so. There are at least 60 characters on the show and there are so many ways I can go with these characters, so I don't see a reason to use OCs.
You can also find me on FictionPress: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/947294/RedEyedWarrior
So sit back, relax, and enjoy being trapped forever in my crapsack world of sordid twists and turns. :P
Recommended Authors (and their fics)
The Total Drama fandom may be clogged with poorly-written SYOC fics, but there are lots of talented authors writing amazing fics, some of which will blow your minds. The Kobold Necromancer, Winter-Rae and TDI Charlie Brown are obvious recommendations, as they have written amazing fics, but we also have:
I'll Cover Angel and Collins: A close friend and one of the funniest writers in the fandom. She encouraged me to expand on some of my ideas and I became better known on the fandom mostly because of her. She has over 200 stories, most of them very funny. The story I recommend reading the most is Turns out they're not so famous, which is her most well-known. Other honorable mentions include Turns out they're not good parents, Dear Mom and Dad, I'm not that fine! The host has lost his mind!, and armfuls of Chrisney fics and hilarious one-shots. Speaking of, if you love Chrisney, you'll love hanging out with her. She used to write for Teen Titans, KND, RENT and Pokémon as well.
Knifez: Probably one of the most talented authors on the fandom. This guy has a lot of dedication in his bone, and I see a lot of potential in him. Definitely check out Total Drama Chaos! and Despair Island. Both are competition based. The former is awesome and has all the characters from the first two casts participating. It's a few chapters away from finishing up. The latter is the first season with a darker, more tragic twist. If your not into competition fics, Will to Live is a good read if you're into zombies. If you love Noah, Dawn, Jasmine and Shawn, you and him might get along just fine.
GreenPokeGuy: One of the nicest people on the forum. Very welcoming, kind and rarely gets angry. My favourite story from him is Lost, where Duncan and Zoey are written perfectly. If you love Frozen, you might also like Ice Cold, co-written with I'll cover Angel and Collins. Also loves Codette, Zuncan, Dott, Geoffcan, Duncott, Christopher and Scoterra.
Snakeshark196: Sound, chill and very funny. He's written some of the most bizarre stories on the site. 9 Dates has among the best depictions of Psycho Trent. Pain in the Neck has Chrisney and a dab of OOC Gwen. If you're a fan of Shazmine and Nawn, you might like Cruising for a Bruising.
Wish I was a Pirate: Hilarious fella. Loves trolling people, but it's mostly in good taste. Also passionate about the things he likes. If you're a fan of Alejandro and are interested in his outlook on his fellow contestants, Wonder what I think of them? is the fic for you. If you want to see OOC Gwen and Psycho Trent taken up to eleven in action, there's Gwen's Desires and Psycho Trent Desires!. He's got a lot of interesting one-shots and then some. Trust me, you'[ll love this guy!
I'll be adding more authors to the list overtime as I go along. You could check out my list of favourite authors, but I have at least 120 favourite authors, half of which are probably not even writing Total Drama stories, so you'll be here for a while. I won't be able to include all of them, but some of them are also giving out recommendations, and they have recommended authors I haven't even checked out.
Total Drama Writers' Forum
Whenever I'm on here, nine times out of ten you'll find me on the Total Drama Writers' Forum. It's where I've met most of my friends on here. Most the authors I've recommended are on here, with GreenPokeGuy, I'll Cover Angel and Collins and Knifez, among others, as current mods. I was once a mod, but I gave up the position. Still active in the forum, and come on here occasionally, sometimes I come on every day.
If you haven't been on the forum yet, introduce yourself HERE. Also recommended if you haven't been on the forum for a while, because authors sometimes come and go. We're mostly on the We're back for round five: What are you doing right now? topic, as well as a few others. Most of them are ghost-towns. But if you've been on here long enough, and see a topic you find interesting, check it out and see if you've got anything to add. Everybody's welcome.
Cartoons/Anime: Total Drama, Metalocalypse, Archer, Mission Hill, South Park, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Teen Titans, the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Bob's Burgers, Hetalia, Kappa Mikey, Happy Tree Friends, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Simpsons, the first three or four seasons of Spongebob Squarepants, early seasons of Fairly Odd Parents, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Pasila (wished they'd give English subtitles to more of the episodes) American Dad! and Bobobo Bobo Bobo.
TV Shows: Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Night Shift (2014), Arrested Development, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, American Horror Story, Silicon Valley, Arrow, Born Survivor: Bear Grylls, How It's Made, Breaking Bad, House of Cards (US) and Father Ted.
Movies: Anything Marvel (especially Avengers, Gaurdians of the Galaxy and Big Hero 6), anything DC (especially the Dark Night movies), the Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, Django Unchained, classic Disney movies, Trainspotting, Home Alone 1, 2 and 3, Skyfall, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Scary Movie 1, 2, 3 and 4, Superhero Movie and a lot of scary movies.
Music: Children of Bodom, System of a Down, Rammstein, Linkin Park, Daft Punk, Eminem, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Avicii, 30 Seconds to Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ill Níno, Apocalyptica, Evanescence, Biffy Clyro, the Script, deadmau5, 3 Doors Down, Pendulum, Snow Patrol, Hozier and Paramore. Basically, rock or metal in general. I also casually listen to traditional Irish music and Latin music.
Gaming Franchises: Call of Duty, Mario, Temple Run, puzzle games and so on. Haven't been playing a lot of video games lately, but I plan to play more often as soon as I can. Definitely want to try out more franchises. Right now I'm trying out Mortal Combat X. I'm also nostalgic about 007: Nightfire, XIII, Sonic Heroes and Simpsons Hit n' Run and would like to play them again.
YouTubers: Smosh, TheMysteriousMrEnter, Shane Dawson, the Fine Bros and PewDiePie, etc.
Websites: FanFiction.Net (DUH), Cracked.com, YouTube, Reddit, Uncyclopedia, GSMArena, Pocket Now, tvtropes.org, etc.
Hobbies: Internet, trampoline, Reddit, gaming, listening to metal/rock music, watching TV/movies/YouTube, being a lazybones, fanfiction (DUH), technology, hiking, swimming, eating and exploring.
Cartoons/Anime/TV Shows: Breadwinners (WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT OF THIS SHITE?!), Uncle Grampa, Ten Titans Go! (more like Toddler Titans; worst. Abridged. Series. EVER!), Sanjay and Craig, the Cramp Twins, later seasons of Spongebob Squarepants, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Johnny Test and most reality TV shows.
Music: I like to avoid Top40 hits (though there can be exceptions). Especially Pitbull, Flo Rida, Nicky Minaj, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Justin Bieber, One Direction and Jedward. This is nothing personal against the artists, I just don't like their music. Sometimes to I point I want to walk out of the room if I hear "Timber" or "Happy".
Characters I Love (outside of Total Drama)
Game of Thrones: Tyrion Lannister. He's hilarious, witty and almost like Noah in every shape and form (except Noah is taller). I hated Jaime Lannister at first, but he grew on me. Same goes for Sansa Stark. Arya Stark is awesome, as is the Hound. Jon Snow, Ygritte, Peter Baelish, Loras Tyrell, Varys, Hodor, Bran Stark and Brienne of Tarth are awesome as well. As I support House Targaryen, I love Daenerys. I know I should hate Ramsay Bolton, but sadly, I love him. Kinda like how I love Psycho Trent. I also have a love-hate relationship with Tywin Lannister; love him because he's sane, wise and badass, hate him because of his cruelty towards Tyrion.
Characters I Hate (outside of Total Drama)
Ed, Edd n' Eddy: Sarah because she abuses Ed both physically and emotionally and her parents outright side with her, effectively abusing Ed as well. I hate Jimmy simply for being Sarah's best friend (and sidekick). Kevin is the worst. He treats everyone like shit, sometimes for no reason whatsoever, and get's away with it.
Family Guy: Brian Griffin. Once was my favourite character of all time. Then he became a bigot towards people who aren't atheists, sold out his beliefs (first to publish his novel, then because he just wants to oppose government), treated Stewie like crap and tried to prevent Stewie from reporting his abusive day care teacher just because she was hot. Brian died, then came back to life. Only to take advantage of his son's career and give Stewie - who brought him back from the dead - and Chris herpes. For no good reason. Lois is a hypocrite, Peter is an annoying, unfunny Jerkass, and most of the characters are shitheads. I especially don't like Jasper. As a gay guy, I see him as a personal attack on my sexuality and personality combined. Stewie and (out of sympathy only) Meg are pretty much the only likable characters on the show.
Game of Thrones: Spoiler alert: the crazies who have taken over Kings Landing in Season 5. Seriously, they've managed to force me to sympathise with Cersei Lannister. And I hate Cersei. I also hate Joffrey Baratheon. That little shit. I hope to never see the Freys again. Finally, Stannis Baratheon was awesome, and I still don't hate him, but he's spiralled downhill in the last couple of episodes of Season 5.
Spongebob Squarepants: Patrick. He's a prick. He knows he's stupid, so every crime he commits, he does it on purpose. And get's away with it. Mr Krabs is a greedy, selfish asshole who abuses his employees, and has recently abused Plankton for no good reason. Spongebob has also been annoying me now that he's been flanderised into a stupid manchild. TheMysteriousMrEnter has done reviews on the characters, and those reviews sum up my distaste with them.
My Fan Fiction Pet Peeves
SYOC fics in general: Let's just be clear: these fics go nowhere after the third chapter. They clog up the fandom and most of the authors only write them to get over 50 reviews without pulling any weight. The OCs also have tendencies to be boring Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus with "tragic"
"Don't Like Don't Read": People are going to read your fics anyway, because in most cases, they won't know if they like it until they actually READ it. Even if a reader judges a book by its cover, and doesn't like the look of it, they are probably going to read it anyway just to flame you for whatever reason, and that phrase will only encourage them. Save yourself the trouble and leave that phrase out.
"I suck at summaries": Nobody needs to know that. Nobody cares to know that. Why would you need to add that in?
Gary-Stus/Mary-Sues: They're boring at best; annoying at worst. 'Nuff said.
Truth or Dare fics in general: Admittedly, there are some out there that I have found to be fantastic, but I don't want to read another one. It's just that they are lazy and unoriginal on the author's part. Even when they accept truths, dares and OCs through PMs and avoid the script format and mentioning other authors. Some authors have made it interesting, but a lot of authors have just written the characters responding to the truths/dares as robots without any proper reactions that indicate they have minds of their own. If you are going to write such a fic, at least build up some character development and running gags so that the truths and dares are not the only things having an impact on your fic. Otherwise, you are wasting your time.
Holding stories ransom for more reviews: If you do that, even your most loyal fans would abstain from reviewing your story just to see how serious you are. Besides, holding your fics hostage is unprofessional. If you want more reviews, you have to put yourself out there. Read, follow, favourite and review more stories in the fandom. That way, the authors will know who you are and might think you share common interests with them, making them more likely to review your work. Don't forget to participate in forums and talk to people. But the whole point of fanfiction is to have fun. Writing stories solely to get lots of reviews or to be popular is not a good idea if you ask me.
Text speech: We are all clumsy when it comes to spelling and grammar. I'll admit, I can be very terrible at it. But we should all try our best and use the spell-check feature. But I definitely draw the line of using text speech, capitalising every single letter or getting characters' names spelled incorrectly and never learning from it. In fact, people only use text speech because many carriers charge more money for longer texts. The English language has been butchered badly enough.
Giant walls of text: Can anyone humanly possibly read these things without getting frustrated? No. Paragraphs are your friends.
Voters Decide stories in general: It's not the concept, but the fact that there are too many of them. Again, where the shit did the originality go?! What's worse is when the author just lists the characters that are left rather than putting in a story. Talk about lazy!
M-PREG: Let's think logically here for a second people. A man CANNOT get pregnant (unless he's a hermaphrodite, or transsexual). Have some common sense. If you want a male same-sex couple to have kids, then have them adopt or hire a surrogate. If you want them to have kids on accident, then use your imagination. Just don't be lazy.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Pairings I Love
AleJustin - Justin is vain and has very high standards when it comes to dating someone in terms of looks. Alejandro would probably meet his standards for good-looking, and also allow Justin to mooch off of him. Meanwhile, Alejandro can easily charm Justin into doing whatever he wants. I can see it happening.
Blizzy - At first, I supported it because it was bizarre. Only Izzy would be crazy enough to want to date Blaineley. It was even one of my earliest ships. At first, I liked this pairing simply because I wanted to give Blaineley a stalker with a crush, just to mess her up. Then I realised that Blaineley might actually enjoy Izzy's company. Izzy would probably like the name Mildred, Blaineley would like to have control, but give some of it to Izzy as well, and then there's the whole bizarre nature of this pairing again.
Bref - Mostly because they're both military men, but I like to contrast Chef's hard and steely nature with Brick's mellow and friendly personality. It was even confirmed that Brick enjoys Chef's meals. This would be a bonus for Chef.
Brott - Any fic where Scott is the atoner and Brick is there to help him and comfort him is a good fic in my book, especially when they hook up in the end.
Chefcan - They had one of the harshest conflicts on the show. And I happen to like foe-yay. I can easily write a fic where Chef and Duncan are enemies on the streets, but lovers in the sheets. Think of all that sexual tension!
Chef/DJ - I like this pairing because my own interpretations of these characters. I'll just leave it at that.
Chopher - Topher literally thinks he's the next Chris and has named his cat after Chef. Chef could easily rope him into an alliance for this reason. Maybe even into a relationship?
Chott - I know Chef was just as sadistic towards Scott as he was towards the rest of the cast, but... I have no idea why I like this pairing. I just do. Maybe it's their ruthless behaviour? Maybe it's the fact that they'd cook with anything? I dunno. Would be interesting to write fics about, though.
Chrisney - I blame I'll Cover Angel and Collins for this. At first, I thought it was the most outrageous pairing ever conceived, due to being a May-December romance, due to them wanting everything and so on. But it grew on me. Chris and Courtney both want fame, money and power. And they'd do anything to get it. Chris's irresponsibilities annoying Courtney and Courtney's whining annoying Chris provides a lot of humour. And by the way, I'm pretty sure Courtney never won any lawsuit she filed to get on TDA. She had to get around somewhere, right? She did get all those privileges that even a judge or the producers would find to be pushing it. And then there was Gwen being placed on the Villains in TDAS, just because she kissed Duncan when he was still dating Courtney. Yep! DEFINITELY something going on here.
Duncan/DJ - In "Who Can You Trust?", Duncan found DJ a new rabbit after Geoff lost the old one. And DJ supported Duncan in "Haute Camp-ture". But those aren't the only reasons. I can see Duncan toughening DJ up, and DJ mellowing Duncan out, if they were to be in a relationship. And there are times when I write Duncan being a pervert towards DJ. So, yeah! Love that couple!
Duncan/Noah - What I like best about this pairing is the dysfunctionality it could have in some fics. Noah being an asshole to Duncan, Duncan being moody and all that... so much potential for a sitcom. I can see it now.
Duncott - It was not that scene where Duncan helped Scott up in TDAS. No. I just think that both Scott and Duncan can be written as a hero, a villain, or whatever other way you want. They definitely used to be opportunists.
Geoffcan - Duncan was disgusted by Gidgette's frequent PDSAs (public displays of sexual activity). Replace that disgust with jealousy, and I'd gladly write a fic where it all unravels from that point on.
Gidgette - Mostly when they are being perverted and having orgies with anyone they meet. Bridgette and Geoff are the biggest fictional sex-addicts I've ever come across.
Gwenney - One sided. I did not like how Courtney and Gwen went from being enemies to borderline lovers in TDAS (calling them heterosexual life-partners would be putting it too lightly). But with the way Gwen was so desperate to get Courtney to like her again in the beginning, and the way she felt betrayed by Courtney in the episode Courtney was eliminated in, something's gotta be up. In fact, I can no longer write a fic about Gwen without having her stalk Courtney and trying to get in Courtney's pants. The relationship is just too bizarre for me not to like.
Justowen - It's bound to happen someday. Owen isn't the type of person to relent for long.
Lightntt - Why not? Lightning was the only one in ROTI who did not think that Scott was a jerkass, even though in ROTI, you could clearly see that from space. Surely, something is going on here.
Shasmine - They have so much in common. They both have advanced wilderness survival skills, they're both tough, they're both agile, they're both badass... Jasmine finds Shawn's zombie survival obsession to be cute (even when she'd never admit it). They've survived two misunderstandings/conflicts of interest. They've both developed as characters but kept their personalities and identities intact; Shawn became less paranoid about a zombie apocalypse (but still wants to prepare for it), and Jasmine enhanced both her confidence and humility. What more can I say? I like that pairing!
Pairings I Dislike
Bawn - Any pairing involving B is going to be painful for me to write (see below). In canon, you can argue that Dawn would be able to read B's thoughts and they'd agree on everything. But in real life, people would think Dawn is talking to herself (or trying to exploit him for sex, money and power; the more likely scenario). Even if the pairing does work out, it would be boring to write or work with. And this goes for any B pairing. It can only be interesting if the other half was taking advantage of his silence, and you know how wrong that is (though I guess I'd probably write that anyway).
Chrisamy - NO! Argue that it could explain why Chris didn't give a shit that Amy was treating Samey like shit - or even going as far as to encourage it - all you want. I am never going to write a fic involving that pairing. Chris only allows Amy to be a bitch to Samey for ratings, and because it amuses him. This is his reaction to bullying in general! Amy's not special! Besides, he could just cheat on Samey whenever he wants and pretend he got the two confused if Amy ever found out. And who's to say Amy won't begin abusing Chris like she does to Samey? I'm not boarding that ship. Just nope!
Coderra - Other than the fact that Cody is a Gwensexual, if Cody and Sierra were to decide to become a thing, chances are, they'd have no life outside of their relationship. Cody is a pervert, and TDWT has proven he's not so different from Sierra. If he were to transfer his lust/love from Gwen to Sierra, you can bet it's bound to get boring (unless, of course, you find both characters to be sexually attractive) because they'd end up becoming the next Gidgette. I'd prefer to have Cody stalking Gwen, Noah, Duncan or Courtney and Sierra being a yandere towards anyone in general.
Camerra - Worse than Coderra. Simply because I like Cody more than I like Cameron.
Skave - To be honest, I was relieved that any chance Skave had at becoming official was obliterated at the last second. The relationship felt like a hate fic where Zoke fails to become canon and ends with Mike and Zoey hating each other. Both relationships involve one character completely dependent on the other in order to maintain their sanity (or what is left of it). Furthermore, Sky mostly uses Dave's emotions to get further in the game, and Dave is an entitled bastard towards Sky. Besides, a lot of their moments together were cringe-worthy and desperate.
Zoke - Honestly, I think Mike and Zoey would be better off if they never dated. It took up too much of Zoey's screentime, yet the whole purpose of that relationship is for Zoey to be Mike's trophy girlfriend. Why pair Zoey and Mike together when you can pair Zoey with Duncan or Scott, and Mike with Duncan or Anne Maria (or one of his other personalities)? I can only make that pairing work in a fan fic if it is Svetlana, Vito or Mal who Zoey truly wants. Come to think of it, every time Mike and Zoey get it on, Zoey is pretty much having an orgy with all of Mike's personalities. Which is weird. Some of you may even find it disgusting. Did I ruin Zoke for you? Yes? Oops...
Tophmine - Jasmine has only interacted with Topher a few times, and each time, she was pissed at him for being a retard. Since Topher is pretty much a poor replica of Chris, and that Jasmine hates Chris, I don't think she's ever going to warm up to Topher.
Total Drama Character Rankings:
55. B - Why do I hate B? There is just no point to this character. His personality was ripped off from Cody, Harold and Izzy's ability to make complicated contraptions out of basic everyday objects and Justin's voiceless-ness in most of TDI. Even his design was a rip-off; DJ's prototype design from Camp TV. He was added at the last minute to a 13-episode season with 12 other contestants. Other characters would've had more development had it not been for B. And his embarrassing name adds nothing to the plot.
54. Beardo - It's not that I hate Beardo. In fact, I don't hate him at all. The problem is, Beardo's entire purpose was to be the first eliminated contestant and not become an ensemble dark horse like Ezekiel. He just showed up, make some noises no human could possibly make with just his mouth, and left. Admittedly, the sound effects were hilarious. But if Beardo lasted another episode, they'd have gotten old extremley fast. I say he served his purpose well. A little too well, considering I wouldn't care if he never shows up again. Note to the writers: Don't create a character just so they'd get eliminated before everyone else. Just have the character do something awful so they'd deserve it, but memorable so that we could still write fan fics about them without having to make them OOC.
53. Cameron - The writer's pet of the ROTI cast! While I was glad he won a season against all odds despite being ridiculously weak, lacking in social skills and being danger-prone, the only reaosn I was happy he won was because Lightning losing would unlock some development in his character. I didn't mind that Cameron's chew-toy status was reminiscent of Cody's or Harold's, that his tech-savviness was reminiscent of Cody's or Harold's, or that his social awkwardness was reminiscent of Cody's or Harold's. That was until I realised he WAS a rehash of Cody and Harold. See a pattern here? A good bit of the ROTI cast are fundamental copies of some of the TDI cast. That's not good. I would've prefered if Lightning lost to someone else, like Zoey, Brick or Jo. You'd think that because Cameron won ROTI, he'd chose not to be on TDAS, right? WRONG! He came back, got molested by Sierra (Cody), nearly got himself killed (Cody again) and befriended Gwen in a way that they could potentially be more than just friends (FUCKING CODY AGAIN!) and ultimately continued to be useless at helping Mike deal with his personalities. TDAS would've been better off if Cameron was eliminated earlier. Hell, TDAS would've been better off if Cameron never competed. Seriously, fuck that guy.
52. Amy - She's a c*. Seriously, she's an utter, utter c*. Amy has no personality other than torturing, abusing and humiliating Samey. Who's real name is actually Sammy. Okay, how the hell does Amy get any power to legally change her sister's name? I hate Amy and Samey's parents more for enabling Amy's bullying and abuse, but that is still no excuse for Amy to torment Samey anyway. But why have I ranked Amy #52? Shouldn't she be #55? Well, painful as it is for me to admit it, but Amy's abuse does give Samey character. And I can't be too angry with her, because let's face it, this is Total Drama, and Amy adds drama. Nevertheless, Amy is still a shitty character. On top of that, she needs Samey to be interesting. Without Samey, Amy has no personality whatsoever. As Samey learns to stand up for herself (which she's doing now thanks to Jasmine), and becomes more independent of Amy, Amy will probably end up amounting to nothing. So Amy is as pathetic as she is a c*. I'm gonna wrap this up because I hate saying c* too many times in one paragraph, so to make a long story short: Amy's a c*.
51. Sam - At first, I liked Sam in ROTI. He just came to have a good time. With his several crowning moments of funny, his gaming withdrawal and how he helped to develop Dakota's character, he's scored himself many points. Then came TDAS, and those points were blown away by a combination of poor writing and fridge logic. Awesome as he was, Sam was NOT an All Star. He was the 4th eliminated contestant (5th if you count Dakota's first elimination) that season. Brick would've been a better contender. Same goes for Harold, who shares the same voice actor as Sam, but who has achieved more in TDWT than what Sam has achieved in ROTI. Yes, Sam suffered a lot of slapstick in TDAS, but so did a lot of other contestants. Let's not forget his shallow reason for joining, and his idiotic reason for his elimination. He prevented a far more interesting character from returning. Finally, I realised that, in spite of everything he's done, I still would've found ROTI to be enjoyable without Sam (not TDAS, BECAUSE it would've been better without him). Besides, Harold and Cody are gamers, Dakota's development was a bit too rushed, and everything else about this character is generic. Another reason why I don't like him.
50. Sugar - Next to Mal, Sugar was the worst antanogist in the series. True, she was the sole reason for Ella and Jasmine's eliminations. She did intentionally endanger Sky's life just to get into the final three. She did come between Sky and Dave long enough for them to never hook up before Dave's elimination. Plus, she was a bitch to everyone in general. But unlike the other antagonists of the show, Sugar never got any comeuppance whatsoever. She was carried to the final three not by strategy, but by dumb luck, and was eliminated due to being a talentless retard. Sugar caused Ella's elimination by ratting her singing out to Chris, on an episode when Max was supposed to be eliminated, all because of Sugar's petty hatred towards Ella. Honestly, Sugar's motivation for her actions was the fact that she mentally thought Total Drama was a beauty pageant. There were her crowning moments of funny, but no amount of toilet humour could make up for all the shit she's caused (and all the shit she's put in her pants). If you want me to sum up Sugar's character in one sentence, she was basically a distaff counterpart to Owen, but with the redeeming nice guy tendencies replaced by being a rotten c* in general, and also by being a Honey Boo Boo parody. Second. Worst. Antagonist. EVER!
49. Sadie - Wonder twins my arse. Sadie and Katie are the most annoying pair on the whole show. Shallow, whiney, completely dependent on one another in other to survive, devoid of common sense, always agreeing with each other- they might as well morph into one person. Too bad that would be boring for us; they do have their differences, but most of them are insignificant. So why have I ranked Sadie lower than Katie? Sadie is more dependent on the friendship than Katie is. Sadie is usually the one to agree with whatever Katie says. Very rarely is it the other way around. Furthermore, when Katie was eliminated in TDI, Sadie did absolutely nothing between "Phobia Factor" and "Who Can You Trust?". When they've together, Sadie and Katie are both shlicking off to Justin and Trent, depriving Trent of personal space, act like bitches to Gwen just because she broke up with Trent, and completely ignore everybody else.
48. Katie - I hate her for the exact same reasons as Sadie. She may even be more shallow than Sadie. The only reason I am ranking Katie above her is potential. We've already seen a season where Sadie outlasts Katie, and it was bleak. In a season where Katie outlasts (or competes without) Sadie, her character could go either one of the three ways: Katie could take a level in badass, become a villain, or she could fade into the darkness like Sadie did in TDI. Of course, I'm not sure why the writers would want to pick the last option when a developed Katie would bring many new and exciting things to the table. It could improve Sadie's character as well. If the writers have given up on those two characters because they cannot see any potential in them (even if I can, at least in one of them for the most part, or if they stop being friends), then I wouldn't be surpirsed.
47. Beth - Beth was awesome in TDI. I don't blame her for choosing to become a part of Heather's alliance (it was early in the series, and Beth was a naive farmer's girl who was still developing her social skills and so on). In fact, it ended up developing Beth's character, as she learned that some people are not to be trusted. She stood up to Heather, engaged in a paintball-battle with her, made some friends and learned never to take items from a cursed island. Then it all went to her head, and all of that development came crashing down in TDA. She kept mentioning all these things she and her boyfriend were good at. Got herself a Gary-Stu boyfriend she just met at the dentist right before TDA (with too much emphasis how hot he is). Despite that last trait (and the fact that she was in Heather's alliance), Beth blindly did what Justin told her to do and believed everything he told her, just because she was infatuated with him (DESPITE HAVING A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AT HOME!). Her random crush on Harold went nowhere. I swear, it was like the writers were desperately trying to force her down our throats. TDA ruined Beth's character beyond repair, and she's never participated in subsequent season. And for a good reason!
46. Topher - Chris is a sadistic, narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic asshole, but we love him anyway. Topher is a sadistic, narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic asshole, and I hate him. Why is that? Well, whereas Chris's negative traits are played for laughs, and the show would be in limbo without Chris, the show doesn't need Topher at all survive. Okay, so maybe Topher has had an impact on the show. So maybe he is interesting. But the problem is, not only does Topher want to be just like Chris, he actually wants to replace him! Now, if Topher was just a huge Chris fan, then I'd
45. Rodney - From watching the only four episodes Rodney was in, I've noticed three points about his character: a) he's an idiot, b) he has no social skills whatsoever, and c) there's a reasonable chance of somebody taking advantage of Rodney someday, both emotionally and sexually. While these points can make for quality fan fiction material, I just can't see them being used to their full potential on a cartoon for children. The best the writers can do is have whatever character he crushes on get pissed at him or just use him to get ahead in the game. Which is one reason why I'm grateful for fan fiction. But what else is there to this character? Well, he's had crushes on Jasmine, Amy, Scarlett and Samey (who he thought was Amy). And they went nowhere. Will there be a chance of me giving Rodney more credit outside of fan fiction? Until I see those three points happening with another character, and actually going somewhere that can lead to drama, or until a higher-ranking character does something that pisses me off, no. Rodney will remain here.
44. Sierra - Before I go into why I've ranked Sierra where she is, I just want to emphasise that including a stalker in a show like Total Drama was not only a good idea, but it was essential. This is a show about celebraties, after all. But why did they have Sierra stalking only one character (at a time)? She'd be a lot more interesting if she was stalking the whole cast. Whatever, I guess you could say she developed Cody's character, right? Well... I actually liked Cody before TDWT. Also, essential as she was to the show, I must hate Sierra because I honestly would not envy ANYONE she develops a crush on. Sierra gave Cody unwanted foot massages, laced him with drugs, stole his toothbrushes, never left him alone and quite possibly raped him several times. The one time Cody voted her out, which he had every right to do, Sierra went beserk, almost destroyed Team Amazon's hearing with her bawling, and refused to help her team until Cody apologised to her. For WHAT?! For trying to get rid of someone who wouldn't leave him the fuck alone?! As soon as the love triangle bullshit came about, Sierra took advantage of it and started being a c* to Gwen, when she only wanted Gwen gone so that she could have Cody to herself. Gwen never cared for Cody in the first place. Sierra did carry Cody all the way to the final three, but that still doesn't entitle her to sex. Admittedly, Sierra eventually agrees to just be friends with Cody, for which I was grateful. Then came TDAS, where she did the exact same to Cameron as she did to Cody. So she hasn't developed at all, eh? Huff! So yeah; Sierra is clearly not okay with being in the friendzone, and would stalk anyone who reminds her of Cody. Not to mention never getting called out on her actions by anyone but the boys she's victimised. Until Sierra learns that no means "fuck off, I don't want it!", she will remain here!
43. Cody - While I'm calling out Sierra's character on stalking Cody, I might as well call Cody's character out on stalking Gwen. Now, before any of you thinks I'm just overreacting, I'll analyse Cody's actions in TDI and TDWT. In TDI, Cody DID stalk Gwen. He followed Gwen around when she specifically asked to be left alone, sniffed her hair and spied on her while she was changing in the cabin. Yet despite this, he actually believed he had a chance with her. Granted, as soon as Cody found out that Gwen was interested in Trent, Cody backed off and actually arranged for them to go on the same canoe back to Wawanakwa in Up the Creek. So unlike Sierra, Cody can handle being friendzoned and move on. But then Gwen dumped Trent, and Cody went back to stalking Gwen. He got a picture of himself and Gwen taken while Gwen was asleep, expected her to give him his allergy shots and acted like a dick to Duncan for "the horrible crime" of kissing Gwen, and so on. All while he was having Sierra do similar things to him?! Despite this, Cody was more concerned with getting rid of Sierra than helping Gwen out, the girl he's been stalking, when Courtney and Sierra were ganging up on her, resulting in Gwen's elimination. Yet he had the audacity to sigh like he had his favourite toy taken away from him, instead of calling Sierra and Courtney out? Another character who needs to learn that no means "fuck off, I don't want it!". But why have I ranked him above Sierra? Well, Cody may not be that much different from Sierra, but at least you can get him to leave you alone if you threaten to break every bone in his body. With Sierra, you're going to need to have her taken away to a psychiatric ward in a straitjacket to get any peace if she's stalking you.
42. Mike - A year ago, I'd happily confirm that I love Mike. I think inserting a character with DID into the show is a spectacular idea. I still do. In ROTI, his personalities were annoying him. And they were pretty hilarious too. Grumpy Chester, perverted Vito, hyper Svetlana and arrogat Manitoba Smith. They even served as an obstacle to Mike's relationship with Zoey. Then TDAS pounced out of nowhere, cornered me, and now I no longer like Mike. You see, the only reason Mike made it to the finale was because of Mal. Yes, Mal imprisoned Mike in his brain, but that wouldn't have happened if Mike didn't be a dumbass and drop a boulder on his head. Was he trying to fucking kill himself or something?! What harm would it do for Mike to just tell Zoey what was wrong? Not only was she his girlfriend, but she'd also be better at helping him out than Cameron (well, ANYONE would be better at helping ANYONE out than Cameron - useless as tits in a bull). So anyway, Mike pushes a reset button, defeats Mal without even having to lift a finger after pushing that button, becomes a Gary-Stu after becoming one with his personalities (who voluntarily get erased from their plane of existence), wins against his girlfriend in the most boring finale in the show's history, and causes a scandal because Mike's victory over Mal was the biggest anticlimax in the show's entire run. Fuck it, his victory was completely inaccurate, and made his disorder out to be something you can get rid of, which is not the case in real life. Honestly, the most offenisve thing I've ever seen on a kids' show. Plus, Mal was a shitty antagonist, who only caused two eliminations that would've happened anyway and broke people's stuff like a bratty toddler. Another reason why I hate Mike? Well, he took up most of the season's screentime at the expense of other plotlines that actually had potential. So yeah, I hate Mike. Fortunately for him, had it not been for Mike, we wouldn't have Chester, Manitoba Smith, Svetlana or Vito, so I'll rank him out of the bottom ten.
41. Gwen - Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "But Red, I thought you loved Gwen!" Well, you're right. I did. In TDI, Gwen was a badass, lone wolf deadpan-snarker who developed a relationship with Trent despite several bumps in the road, made lots of friends and had an interesting conflict with Heather. So Gwen was in my top five that season which I felt she should've won. In TDA, she was alright. She got closer to Duncan and DJ. She did break up with Trent, but while she should've talked to him about this, and done it privately, you honestly cannot blame her for this. I hated how the Killer Grips, and later the public, treated her like shit for this, even after she threw the challenge in the Chefshank Redemption to make up for Trent throwing challenges, which she did not have to do! But if Gwen stood up to the Grips and told the Gaffers the story, they'd have her back, the Grips would relent, Gwen would've lasted longer and she wouldn't have too many problems. Lost a few points, but I still considered her to be in my top five. TDWT, she gained most of her confidence and snark back. Then she and Courtney outright kidnapped Duncan when they found him in London, instead of honouring his wishes not to return to the show, and kissed Duncan. Yes, Duncan initiated the kiss. Yes, Gwen did not want to lose her reputation again. Yes, Courtney would kil her. But the last two were inevitable, so Gwen should've just confessed to Courtney anyway, rather than hook up with Duncan after he and Courtney broke up. So Gwen fell out of the top five, but remained in the top ten. Remember, it was Duncan who initiated the kiss. And Duncan's relationship with Courtney was dysfunctional, so a break-up would have happened anyway. Just try to imagine Duncan kissing Heather or Sierra instead. How would you react then? My point exactly.
But then came TDAS, and yes, THAT was when I started hating Gwen. I know placing Gwen with the Villains was overkill, considering that kissing Duncan and later hooking up with him being her only two crimes in the past. But rather than be glad that she was on the same team as her boyfriend, and not give a fuck about how other people think of her like she did in TDI, Gwen moped and whined about how she never stole Duncan (without even acknowledging that she did kiss him, causing him and Courtney to break up, and then subsequently hooked up with him, which warrants as stealing somebody's SO), and about how mean her teammates were. Duncan - of ALL people - went out of his way to try and cheer her up, saved her from getting hit by leeches and treated her like a queen. Yet Gwen ignored him, as if she was subtly blaming him for all of her problems. Duncan did get yuppy over Courtney all of a sudden, but Duncan is an attention whore. He was bound to go off his rocker like that at some point after being ignored by his SO who won't tell him what their problems are. Aside from her cold treatment of who was probably the only person on her side that season, Gwen tried too hard to get back in Courtney's good books when all she was doing was getting Courtney injured and coming across as a predator (hence the origin of OOC Gwen in my fics). When Courtney eventually forgave her, they became Katie and Sadie 3.0. Their friendship felt forced and was completely over the top. Then they stopped becoming friends. Let's not forget Gwen's friendships with Cameron and Zoey being ominous replicas of her friendships with Cody and Bridgette. Gwen was eliminated third, after smearing a portrait of Chris in bear shit in an attempt to cover up a smudge she made. Wow! Toilet humour! Write up Gwen's alley! So yeah, I continued to love Gwen when the writers of TDWT wanted to get us to hate her, but ended up hating her when the writers were trying to redeem her character. I guess they missed the point that kissing the SO of someone who could never be emotionally or sexually satisfied fully by said SO and who occasionally abuses said SO is not a moral event horizon. I also guess they missed the point that being a rotten c* to your SO for the sake of a friendship with someone who should be hating your guts is not character development.
40. Geoff - I loved Geoff in TDI. In fact, had there only been TDI, Geoff would've been in my top five. He was a beast that season. Always willing to have fun, always willing to lighten things up a bit when tensions came about and always willing to help. A loyal friend to DJ, Owen and even Duncan (who treated him like shit later in the season), and he was an awesome boyfriend to Bridgette. He even helped Gwen to lighten up and enjoy herself. Unfortunately, TDI was not the only season. And in terms of Geoff's character, that era is silent now. In TDDDDI and the start of TDA, all Geoff did was shift Bridgette. Fuck it, he had practically lost his identity to having sex with his girlfriend. His identity did come back in the Aftermath episodes, then it went a full 180 by the second Aftermath. He literally became the next Chris. But whereas Chris was always like that, and was this in a hilarious way, Geoff was pretty much treating his friends like shit. Putting their lives in danger and attempting to destroy their reputations for no good reason. They were DJ, Gwen, Owen, LeShawna and Heather, the first four of which he previously cared deeply about, no less! He managed to succeed in making Gwen's near crash-and-burn worse by twisting her breakup with Trent and her friendship with Duncan around and make Courtney a bigger bitch as a result. This all came to an end in the third Aftermath, but his relationship with Bridgette continued to be about nothing but sex. Hell, he forgave Bridgette for kissing Alejandro BECAUSE they had sex while they were in the middle of a brawl (though this managed to piss Blaineley off, which I liked). The only notable things he did after that were singing a hate song about Blaineley, revealing that her real name is Mildred and broadcasting some of her embarrassing habits on live TV. TDWT may have rescued him from the scrappy heap for me, but it still didn't do enough to undo the damages he suffered/caused in TDA.
39. Owen - A less subtle writer's pet than Cameron. In fact, he's even a bigger writer's pet than Cameron. While I appreciate that the writers love Owen, which they have a right to do, Owen has received far too much screentime. He was funny in TDI. There were moments when he annoyed me, yes, but there were more moments when he made me laugh. When he screwed up, he got called out on it, or tried to make up for it. I would've preferred if Gwen won that season, but he was an okay character, and he was still funny. But in TDA, the writers were more concerned about getting us to like his character more, rather than actually developing his character. In TDA, Owen caused his team to lose many challenges after Trent was eliminated, but his team forgave him anyway. He was brought back later on in the season to hog more screentime and make lives for his friends who were still competing more miserable. For example, Duncan and Harold were so close to burying the hatchet, and then Owen ruined it. But when the truth came out, only Harold and Courtney were pissed; but they forgave him eventually. And the only humour Owen brought to the table were his eating habits, his fart jokes and his crush on Justin, which all got old by the middle of that season. TDWT was the first season where he didn't make the final five, yet he still made it to the merge. But at least he befriended Noah, got dumped by Izzy and got hated by Alejandro. So the writers finally developed that character, and Owen was liked again. Then came the TDAS finale, where Owen stuffed some of his friends in balloons filled with his own lethal farts and thought nothing of it. Even when eight of them drifted off into a fate of uncertain doom, Owen continued to be an oblivious, jolly little wanker. Way to throw him back into the scrappy heap, writers. So yeah, Owen is back to sucking again. Wah-wah! Still better than he was in TDA though, if that's any consolation.
38. Dakota - Dakota is not necessarily a bad character. She started off as a spoilt, shallow rich girl who became an intern for Chris, got mutated and grew into a giant with Anime-style green hair and a Godzilla-style roar. I'm glad this caused her to be more open-minded, and that her relationship with Sam has made her much less spoilt and shallow than she used to be. But other than becoming Sam's girlfriend and getting a proper taste of reality, there's not really much else to her character. Sure, she can become a rageaholic psychopath in a future season, but we already have Eva and Courtney for that. I honestly can't see her character going anywhere. It feels like they've already completed her character arc. So I don't hate Dakota. Not one bit. It's just unfortunate that I can count the reasons why I should like her on one hand, whereas there are a lot of more interesting characters out there.
37. DJ - I loved DJ in TDI. In fact, had there only been TDI, DJ would've been in my top five (notice a pattern?!). He was awesome that season. He was presented as an easily startled, big softie who just happened to be a big, strong jock. In spite of being easy to scare, DJ's had his moments of badassary. Like when he single-handedly got his team from Boney Island back to Wawanakwa despite his fears of being in water, was one of the few in his team to score a point in the phobia factor challenge, pushed Owen off a cliff and force-fed Trent. Hook Line and Screamer was one of my favourite epiosdes, and DJ was hysterical that episode. So DJ was awesome. TDA came, and DJ was still awesome. Yeah, he had more crybaby moments and less badass ones, but he still stood up to Chef in the end and noped out of the alliance. He even quit the season out of guilt for being in that alliance with Chef. So DJ was still awesome. Until TDWT, that is. Seriously, the guy thought he was cursed because he thought a mummified statue of a dog that he broke was a real dog (even if it was, it was dead, so it shouldn't have mattered). He ended up hurting, sometimes even killing, an animal each episode, and spent each episode throwing challenges to go home because of it. Yet he voted for LeShawna in Germany?! Turns out, the only reason DJ hurt animals was because he BELIEVED he was cursed. If he wasn't a such a superstitious twat, his team wouldn't have been as vulnerable as it was. Harold and Lindsay were also eliminated because of him. Since TDWT, we've only seen him in a brief cameo in ROTI, which he was understandably desperate to bail on. So we haven't yet been told whether DJ has learned his lesson and copped on, or is still incapable of critical thinking. Time will tell, but until then, he will remain here.
36. Dave - At first, Dave was a rip-off of Noah. Sure, it was funny how he found his teammates to be crazy. Then he went crazy, adn that is where things got interesting. Unfortunately, he got crazy just because Sky kept avoiding him at first. He then finds out that Sky truly does love him. Only for it to be revealed that Sky already had a boyfriend. So Dave becomes crazy because he's an entitled bastard. Sky probably should've told him that the "but" was the fact that she already had a boyfriend at home, who she hadn't broken up with yet. But Dave didn't want to hear it and never took Sky avoiding him as a hint that she couldn't love him, even if she wanted to. Yes, Sky used played with his emotions in the finale, but that still did not excuse trying to kill her or Shawn (who had nothing to do with it, and who was even on good terms with Dave). But maybe Dave being a psychopathic entitled bastard could be a good thing. It is interesting to watch, and it opens the door for more crazy shit to happen because Dave is officially insane now. I can definitely see Izzy taking advantage of that.
So yeah, that is my list. Done and dusted