Author has written 90 stories for Happy Tree Friends, South Park, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Stoked, Peanuts, Family Guy, Naruto, Total Drama series, Hunger Games, Big Bang Theory, and American Horror Story.
Waddup?! Welcome to the gateway into my own sinister universe. Whatever the reason you have stumbled upon my profile page, make yourself at home!
I am a 19-year-old Irishman living in the Republic of Ireland (DUH!). And no, I have never seen a leprechaun in my life. I don't believe they exist anyway. I'm a Scorpio. I don't really believe that stars and planets theory of deciding my fate but I am very adventurous and quirky. I also can be unpredictable at times. My favourite movies involve action, adventure, fantasy, horror and comedy, my favourite music is mostly heavy metal (but I do like house, techno, some rap and some pop) and I love first-person shooters. I basically have a varied and somewhat twisted personality.
I joined the site late in December 2010, shortly before the New Year. A lot has changed since then. Originally, my name was Cottontop. I don't know why I called myself that. People did call me that in secondary school because I never combed my hair back then but for some strange reason I liked the name. I changed my penname to RedEyedWarrior in September 2012 because, judging by the content of my most recent stories, that name is more fitting than its predecessor. Why? Well I'm an insomniac, and most of the characters portrayed in my stories are psychopaths. Red eyes are a metaphor for both of these things. Warrior also fits to an extent because I like to push boundaries with my fics. Another important change I went through is the content of my fics. At the outset, they were mostly just mildly humorous and very innocent. As time progressed, my stories became funnier but less innocent. I also gradually stopped being inoffensive when I realised that this would not get me anywhere with any of the fandoms.
I mostly write for Total Drama. I've written stories for that fandom since I came on here. I'm on and off other fandoms, but Ii was pretty big on the Happy Tree Friends fandom. I usually write humour fics but with a bit of drama, romance, horror and adventure intertwined with some of my fics. I used to have a lot of OCs, but I don't use them anymore. They were meant for the HTF fandom but since I have left the fandom there's not much use for them. On the Total Drama fandom I used to include OCs in my fics, but I have ceased doing so. There are 50 characters on the show and there are so many ways I can go with these characters. Besides, the fandom is clogged up with SYOC fics and I don't like that one bit. These fics go nowhere after the fifth chapter and the OCs are usually Gary-Stu/Mary-Sues that have authors who lose interest in the stories as soon as their OCs are eliminated.
You can also find me on:
So sit back, relax, and enjoy being trapped forever in my universe of sordid twists and turns.
If you are new to the site, you will notice that being online isn't really that much different from being offline. You'll need to find people you can trust, and there are dark corners of the site (along with the rest of the internet) that you will need to avoid. If you find yourself comfortably being part of a clique, you'll be grand. In my case, I have made a lot of friends and colleagues since I joined. Among my close friends are
Also important to me are: ewisko8, play for keeps, the Cheesebub, Jesus Lives, Knives R Us, Donny-Jay, Karts of Sugar Rush, Tabine, MostAwesomeTDFan and pretty much everybody on the Total Drama Writer's Forum. If you mess with any of these people, you mess with me. Big time! Other authors worthy of mentioning are TDI Charlie Brown, Winter-Rae, THE-BANNED-AUTHOR and The Kobold Necromancer. Influences from other fandoms include deadliving, Carlos45 and BabyButterflyBlue, among many others.
I've also made quite a few enemies. One of the most famous is The Angry American. A relentless stalker and an avid plagiarist, he has a habit of denying every mistake he's made and never learning from it. I don't care what other people do, but I'll be steering clear from him.
So that's how I see the Total Drama fandom. If you come on to that fandom, there is a lot of drama not unlike the drama on the show. If you take my advice, you will get along fine just :)
My Pet Peeves
SYOC fics: Let's just be clear: those fics go nowhere are the third chapter. They clog up the fandom and the authors only write them to get over 50 reviews. The OCs also have tendencies to be boring Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus. What also pisses me off is that in the Total Drama fandom most of the stories marked as being about Chris or Chef are actually SYOC fics. If you are going to publish a fic like that, at least give the characters that are marked as being the starring characters the screentime they deserve, accept only OCs you can work with and put the original cast into the competition as well. There have been a few SYOC fics that are actually good, but those are far and few in between, and most of them are just downright awful and need to be taken down. Most authors that write these "stories" can't write if their lives depended on it anyway.
"Don't Like Don't Read": If you want someone to read your fics, don't bother put that into the summary. Otherwise potential readers will automatically assume the story is utter shit and not bother to give it a chance. Besides, that phrase just gives them an excuse to judge a book by it's cover. If you are worried about people not liking your fics and sending you nasty reviews, then why bother publish stories? You have to take risks if you want to become a good author.
"I suck at summaries": WHO. THE. HELL. CARES?!
Holding stories ransom for more reviews: Ironically, most people actually do not want to read stories written by authors who hold stories ransom for more reviews. Fan fiction is an art. If you are writing solely for reviews, then what is the point in writing altogether? I know we all love reviews, but the whole reason people go on fan fiction websites is to read and write stories they will enjoy. If you really are desperate for reviews, just participate in forums and obviously give what you want to receive: review other people's stories. They will know about you soon enough, and they might be more interested in reading your stories.
Total Drama Character and Couple Rankings (UNDER CONSTRUCTION!):
I'm altering this list from scratch... again. As usual, the list is arranged from worst to best. My opinions may be different from yours, so if you feel like sending me death threats because your favourite character is near or at the top, BRING IT ON!
41. Justin - I liked him better in TDI, when he did nothing and kept his mouth shut. He was supposed to be the antagonist in TDA, but all he did was turn out to be an opportunistic, crybaby pussyflower. Whereas Heather, Alejandro and Scott planned their moves in advance, Justin just sat on his arse and waited until an excuse to get rid of another contestant found him (since Justin never bothered to find it himself). He also got Izzy eliminated just because she said he wasn't cute. Justin needs his appearance to have a personality. Since looks don't count, and that there are better-looking dudes on the show, Justin has no personality. In fact, he relies so heavily on his looks he rarely uses his brain, effectively proving what a dumbass he is. Justin also contributed to the failures of Cody, Courtney, Eva, Ezekiel, Katie, Noah, Sadie and Tyler to qualify for TDA. After TDA, Justin fell into the shadows with nothing to offer for the show, reinforcing my point that Justin is a terrible character. Hence why Justin is my least favourite character on the show.
40. Owen - Writer's Pet. That's what Owen is. He had a lot of funny moments in TDI and occasionally in TDA, but Owen is not the funny one. After TDI, all Owen was funny for were his farts and his crush on Justin, both of which have gotten old after a few episodes, especially when the writers cannot take those traits to new extremes because Total Drama is a kids' show. Owen pretty much deprives most of his fellow contestants of food and keeping me entertained. Owen's run at the end of TDA could have been avoided if Owen would just get himself a job, but instead he worked for Chris, prevented Duncan and Harold from burying the hatchet, was the main reason Harold didn't make it to the finals and could not let go of the fact that Courtney voted him off when she had a reason and he himself voted for Courtney on the episode he was eliminated in. Finally, at the end of TDAS, Owen stuffed most of the TDAS contestants into balloons filled with his farts and showed no remorse, DESPITE BEING FRIENDS WITH SOME OF THE THEM! The writers' love for Owen is understandable, but they need to put him on hiatus if they want to maintain Owen's popularity with the fans, which is being depleted as we speak.
39. Mike - I used to love Mike back in TDROTI. I thought a character with MPD would be awesome, and it was. The problem is, despite these multiple personalities, Mike has no personality of his own. He needs Chester, Svetlana, Vito, Manitoba Smith and Mal to have a purpose. Yet he got rid of Mal and absorbed the rest of his personalities into his own body, turning him into a Gary-Stu with nothing else to contribute to the show without becoming OOC. But what really pisses me off is HOW this happened. There was this whole build up after Mal trapped Mike inside his brain, but rather than giving us an epic fight, the writers decided to have Mike push a reset button and have all of his problems go away. Not only was that boring and unrealistic, it was also offensive. There are people out there with conditions like the one Mike had, and the best they can do is learn to cope with their conditions. Needless to say, many viewers were offended, angered and saddened by this action alone, and Mike (or Zoey) subsequently won in the most boring season finale in the show's history. Oh, and Mal had the potential to be a great antagonist, but all he did was break people's stuff. He only caused two eliminations and there was no strategy involved whatsoever. Did I mention that Mal stupidly left the reset button in Mike's brain unguarded, let alone create one?! My point exactly.
38. Sam - I honestly don't see the point in this character. It feels like the writers just took some of Harold's and Cody's traits and morphed them together. Sam is a gamer, but so are Cody, Harold and a few others. Sure, Sam did make me laugh on several occasions in TDROTI, but even without him I still would have enjoyed the season. I would've preferred if he did not compete in TDAS, especially since he was did nothing but get injured (which every other contestant did), and was eliminated by his own lack of common sense. Harold should have competed instead, especially since Harold and Sam share the same voice actor, and Harold is an awesome character with so much potential. Harold is a hero whereas Sam is just there, which makes me question the theme of TDAS. So Sam is a pointless character with nothing unique about him. And he prevented a far better character from making a terrible season not so terrible.
37. B - From what I've heard, B was a last minute addition to the second generation cast. I did like how he could come up with amazing ideas and build complicated contraptions out of simple objects, but that was basically it. I like that he only talks when he feels like it, but why didn't B speak up for himsel when Scott set him up to be eliminated? So B is basically an intelligent character with very little common sense. A better solution would have been to give B's skills to some of the other TDROTI characters- oh wait, Cameron already has them! Looks like B isn't so useful after all.
36. Staci - She simply never shuts up! Does she honestly think the other characters are interested?! I don't! But at least she has a personality, unlike Zoey, Mike and Justin. I'll give her that.
35/34. Katie and Sadie - Duncan could not have possibly been more right when he casually referred to Katie and Sadie as "Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Idiot" on one occasion. The wonder twins are a wonder as to how stupid both of them are. They are attracted to Justin and Trent just because of their looks. As soon as Gwen broke it off with Trent, Katie and Sadie began stalking Trent and depriving him of his personal space. Even when Justin was the sole reason they didn't make it to TDA, Katie and Sadie still worship him. How they remain oblivious is also a wonder, considering that even a moron could get that they were completely screwed over if the same thing happened to them. They also fight over the ridiculous reasons, such as looks, popularity and boys who are way out of their leagues. Many authors have successfully written Katie and/or Sadie as intelligent, down-to-earth characters and inserted them into well-thought-out relationships. You could even pair them up together and make Katie and Sadie a tightly-committed couple, and they could still be in character. But that is only because Katie and Sadie have no unique personality on their own in the show (at least for Sadie; Katie has never been in a season without Sadie/after Sadie's elimination, but that's another day). Yes, Katie and Sadie are idiots that shlick to untalented pop "singers" and those dumb shows on the Disney Channel, but Beth, Lindsay and Anne Maria have those qualities as well, plus each of them can bring more personality traits to the table. Katie and Sadie have no real purpose other than to be best friends who are too close to one another. That is one reason why they have only participated in one season so far. Another reason is because both of them are annoying. Plain and simple.
33. Beth - I used to like Beth in TDI, especially after she stood up to Heather. But in TDA, the writers tried too hard to promote her character. In fact, everything Beth did or said felt so forced, it was like the writers were shoving her down our throats. Not to mention, she had a boyfriend called Brady back home that season that she hooked up after only meeting him at the dentist, yet she continued to be attracted to Justin and stupidly believe his bullshit. Beth even had a crush on and kissed Harold one episode, but the next she forgot all about him. I am convinced Brady was some guy paid to show up at the season finale and kiss Beth just to make her look cool. Or maybe Brady was a robot built in Beth's shed. He was never mentioned since. It's difficult to take characters like Beth seriously for these reasons. Furthermore, the writers preferred to have Beth win TDA over Harold, when TDA was clearly Harold's season to shine.
32. Zoey - Sure, she's a kind girl, but that's all there is to her. The 'Indie Chick' stereotype is vague and quite possibly ironic. Zoey obviously needs Mike to be interesting. Everything Zoey did in TDROTI and TDAS had something to do with Mike. Ironically, in TDAS she was clueless about Mal taking over Mike's body until the penultimate episode despite warnings from Duncan and Alejandro. Plus, Zoey had a friendship with Duncan that went nowhere. She called Dawn's powers 'creepy' and voted out Dakota only out of fear Dakota would crush her. Despite this, Zoey was desperate to make friends, and she told Mike she 'likes the oddballs'. Hypocrite. Zoey is also a Mary-Sue, doing everything as if it was child's play without practice, when a normal person would struggle somewhat. Yet Zoey often needed to be rescued by Mike. Now, Zoey has been intelligently written by many authors on this site, yet was still in character. But until the writers of the show can do the same in a future season, Zoey will remain here.
And now on to my pairings:
Couples I Love: AleDuncan, AleHeather, Blizzy, Bref, Brickcan, Bridgeney, Broah, Brott, Chefcan, ChefxDJ, Chefning, Choah, Chott, Chref, Chrisney, DJcan, DJody, DunNo, Gweather, Gwenney, Gwidgette, Gwizzy, Gwoey, Heathney, Izzette, Lightcan, Lightnott, Scottcan, ScottNo and Trentx9, and several more.
Couples I Dislike Unless Written By Certain Authors: Dott and Noco.
Couples I Hate: AleCourtney, Bawn, Gwuncan, JustHer, LightMaria, Ozzy and Scourtney. In fact, I hate any pairing involving Justin (unless it is one-sided Justowen or one-sided AleJustin), and any pairing involving B, Beth, Cameron, Katie, Sadie and Staci, though I do like Katie and Sadie with each other. I also don't like Samkota and Zoke. I'm glad they are canon, but I don't like writing stories about them. These pairings are kind of bland.
Any other pairing I'm neutral with, or I like.
Unsafe External Link