Author has written 6 stories for Merlin, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, and Supernatural.
I'm a new aspiring fanfic writer, onward!
I love reviews, and in return for a review I will generally go back and look at the reviewers stories and leave a few reviews of my own.
Female come backs:
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.
Man: Going my way, babe?
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
> >> This is weird, but interesting!> > >>> > >> If you
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
...who's impostor turned Draco into a Ferret...
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
...In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
...And then hit her with that Avada Kedavra!...
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
Blonde: What does IDK mean?
Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
That depressing moment when you dip you cookie in milk for too long , it breaks off and you wonder why bad things happen to good people.
Stop waiting for Prince Charming.
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the ally she decided to take it. However, halfway down the ally she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. When she reached the end of the ally she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same ally just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact it could've been her she began to weep. Thanking the lord for her safety and to help this young woman she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the ally the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if they could do anything for her. She asked if she could ask him a question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the police man asked him he answered, "Because she was not alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you're never alone.
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops is the answer to each question.
1. How does the world see you? 1) A Little Fall of Rain- Le Miserables 2) Throw It Out The Window - Imagination Vacation (ouch...)
2. Will I have a happy life? 1) Pocketfull of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield 2) We'll Have Tomorrow- Little Shop of Horrors
3. What do my friends really think of me? 1) Girl Next Door- Saving Jane 2) Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
4. What's your favorite thing in the world? 1) Through The Years- Kenny Rogers 2) Dynamite- Taio Cruz
5. How can I make myself happy? 1) Don't Stop Believing - Nick Pitera 2) Hey, Soul Sister- Train
6. What should I do with my life? 1) Bring Me To Life- Evanescence 2) Remember The Name- Fort Minor
7. What is some good advice for me? 1) I Must Not Chase The Boys- Tata Young 2) I'm Not Gonna Cry- Corey Smith
8. How will I be remembered? 1) Live Like You Were Dying- Tim McGraw 2) Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood
9. What is my signature dance song? 1) Far Over The Misty Mountains Cold- The Hobbit 2) Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates - Epic Rap Battles of History
10. What do I think my current theme song is? 1) I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry 2) Mine-Taylor Swift
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? 1) More Like Her- Miranda Lambert) 2) The Purple People Eater- Sheb Wooley
12. What song will play at my funeral? 1) Doctor Who Theme -BBC National Orchestra of Wales (I LIKE THIS IDEA!) 2) Whiskey Lullaby -Brad Paisely
13. What type of men/women do you like? 1) Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman 2) A Little Too Not OVer You- David Archuleta
14. What is my day going to be like? 1) I Will Remember You- Ryan Cabrera 2) Impossible- Shontelie
15. What will tomorrow bring? 1) Do You Hear The People Sing? -Le Miserables 2) Main Titles -Merlin: Series Two Original Television Soundtrack
16. What song will play at my wedding? 1) Graduation- Friends Forever 2) Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade
17. What does my family think of me? 1) Need You Now- Lady Antibellum 2) Backwards- Rascall Flats
18. What does my crush think of me? 1) Everybody's Fool- Evanescence 2) You Found Me- The Fray
19. What does the one who is crushing on me think of me? 1) I will Follow you Into The Dark- Death Cab for Cutie 2) Disturbia- Rihanna
20. If there was a show about my life what would it be called? 1) Prologue/ Little Shop of Horrors - Alen Menken 2) Vale Decem- Doctor Who: Series 4 (Seriously? WHY?! )
21. If my life was a book what would the title be? 1) Concrete Angel (Martina McBride) 2) Blood on the Pavement- Sherlock: Music from Series 2 (I like how I'm getting songs from my favorite TV shows- but it's another really depressing one! I won't spoil where/when it's from for those who haven't seen it, but those who have, the title makes it obvious TT.TT )
22. If I was on the cover of a magazine what would the article be called? 1) Livin' Our Love Song- Jason Michael Carroll 2) Keep holding On- Avril Lavigne
23. If I were a singer what would my first song be called? 1) What Hurts The Most- Rascall Flats 2) You Can Let Go- Crystal Shawanda
24. What would the album be called? 1) Sweet About Me- Gabriella Cilimi 2) White Horse- Taylor Swift
25. What would a biography about me be called? 1) Doomsday- Doctor Who (Original Television Soundtrack) (WHY?! *sobs*) 2) Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
26. If I had a pet dinosaur what would it be called? 1) Disturbia- Rihanna 2) Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
27. My words of wisdom are: 1) The World's Greates- R.Kelly 2) Hey Ya!- OutKast
28. Someone wants my autograph. What will I write next to my name? 1) The Last Unicorn- Kenny Loggins (I am a unicorn!) 2) Everytime We Touch- Cascada
29. I'm on a World Tour. What is it called? 1) Act 1 Finale- Little Shop of Horrors 2) One More Day (Le Miserables)
30. I would name my first daughter: 1) Mushnik & Son- Little Shop of Horrors 2) Opening Titles- Sherlock- Soundtrack from the TV Series (At least she will have her own theme song!
Lots of depressing songs... but okay.