Poll: Which sonic couple is the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog.
I am the Professor
Things i love
My Little Pony: Friendship is magic
Team Fortress 2
Sonic the hedgehog
Well so far I have written four stories! here they are in order of appearance, with their short summaries to go with 'em!
1.Love triangle: a sonamy story -Rated:T- (1/3/11-9/27/11)
Well in this simple love story, a new guy, chance, simply walks into amy's life, and she begins to take a liking to him. but poor old sonic wont let that happen, so he goes on the offense and starts dating her! But with the confusion with chance, everything just has to get in her way, as more problems occur at the days counting down to Christmas!
2.Unsure love: a tailsxcream story -Rated:T- (2/7/11-??/??/??)
In this story, taking place during summer vacation, A young Tails and Cream are good friends, but Cream doesn't exactly want to be friends anymore, so she tries to get him to date her, but our foxy young boy isn't sure, and as Cream pushes the envelope the two actually might descover their bond..what might happen?
3.My boy in black -Rated:M- (2/24/11-11/3/11) [LEMON WARNING]
As amy is again rejected by sonic, she goes to shadows and looks for words of comfort, but gets more than that! Shadamy Lemon
4.Pirates: a sonamy story -Rated:M- (5/15/11 - ??/??/??)
(Here's some background knowledge to the story) sonic, a small time pirate, sails into port royal, after hearing rumors of a sailor discovering a map to a legendary lost treasure. after finding the man, he has to make a trade. he has to find a jewel in the governor's secret chest, hidden away inside his house. but during his break in, the governor's daughter, amy rose, catches him, and unwillingly convinces him to let her join in on his adventure, because of her boring royal life. Sonic thinks she's a rich, stuck up snob, while amy thinks he's a low down, untrustable liar. but along the adventure, can to two find love? (NOOO, spoiler..)
5. Project Ultra: The Ultimate Weapon -Rated T- (10/10/11-??/??/??)
Six Months later after the death of Eggman, Amy has finally graduated from highschool, and marriage is just around the corner! But when a secret government project, 'Project: Ultra', a highly advanced version of the chaos emeralds is stolen by Scourge the hedgehog and his gang, The U.S government and the Technology Department hire Sonic the hedgehog to do whatever he can to get it back before Scourge can use it for his own evil intentions.
Things to do in Wall-mart:
1.) Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
3.) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4.) Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6.) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.) Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9.) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10.) Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12.) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.) Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.) Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16.) When you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
17.) Touch an electrical cord and pretend that you are getting shocked.
18.) Hide in the giant snowman blowup and when people walk by say, " I am the abominable snowman! Fear me! I will eat you!"
19.) Get 24 packets of gum and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking..
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mout and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children i htis world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me MOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."
9 Things I Find Annoying:
1. People Who Point At Their Wrist While Asking For The Time... I Know Where My Watch Is Pal, Where The Hell Is Yours? Do I Point At My Crotch When I Ask Where The Toilet Is?
2. People Who Are Willing To Get Off Their Ass To Search The Entire Room To Find The TV Remote Because They Refuse To Get Up And Change The Channel Manually.
3. When People Say, 'Oh You Just Want To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.' Damn Right! What Good Is Cake If You Can't Eat It?
4. When People Say, 'It's Always The Last Place You Look.' Of Course It Is. Why The Hell Would You Keep Looking After You Found It? Do People Do This? Who And Where Are They? I'm Gonna Kick Their Asses!
5. When People Say While Watching A Film, 'Did You See That?' No Loser, I Spent 12 Dollars To Come To The Cinema And Stare At The Damn Floor.
6. People Who Ask, 'Can I Ask You A Question?' Didn't Really Give Me A Choice There, Did Ya Sunshine?
7. When Something Is 'New And Improved.' Which Is It? If Its New, Then There Has Never Been Anything Before It. If Its An Improvement, Then There Must Have Been Something Before It, So It Can't Be New.
8. When People Say, 'Life Is Too Short.' What The Hell? Life Is The Longest Damn Thing Anyone Ever Does! What Can You Do Thats Longer?
9. When You're Waiting For The Bus And Someone Asks, 'Has The Bus Come Yet?' If The Bus Came, Would I Be Standing Here Dumbass?
10 Ways To Annoy People
1. Go Into A Grocery Store And Follow Someone Around Asking, "Guess What?"
2. Go Into A Department Store And Sneak Up On Somebody Who Is Talking On A Cell Phone And Whisper, "Who're Ya Talkin' To?" And When They Say, "Hey Dude, Can I Have A Little Privacy Please?" You Say, "No, 'Cause You're In Pubic, Bud. You Can't Have Privacy In Public!"
3. Do The Old Trick When You Put Dog Crap In A Bag Then Set It On Fire, And Leave It On Somebody's Doorstep. So If They're Going To Try To Stomp It Out, They Have To Get Dog Crap All Over Their.
4. Prank Call The Same Person Over And Over Asking Them What Color Their Underwear Is.
5. If You're A Guy, You'll Love This One. Go Into Hot Topic And Pretend To Have A Heart-attack, And When A Hot Blonde Does CPR, Start Kissing Her. (Warning: This One Can Get You Slapped And Maybe A Butt-whooping From Her Boyfriend)
6. Go Into A Public Restroom And Use The Toilet Paper As A Mummy Wrap, And Jump Out Screaming, "Boo!"
7. Come Running Out Of A Restroom Saying To Random People, "Whoa Dude! Come See The Size Of The One I Just Made!"
8. Noisily Chew Gum Behind Someone Who Is Trying To Read, And When They Turn Around, Spit It Out And Hold It Out To Them And Say, "Hey, Want Some? It's Watermelon!"
9. Go Into The Toy Section And Leave A 'Used Diaper' On The Ground And Say, "The Dolly Had An Accident."
10. Go Into A Mall At Christmas Time And Pull Off Santa's Beard Screaming, "Holy Cow! It's A Fake! He Ain't Real!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.
FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
BEST FRIENDS: Would sit next to you saying, "Damn we messed up... but man that was fun!"
FRIENDS: Never see you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Have a wet shoulder from you tears.
FRIENDS: Barrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Keep your stuff for so long they forget it is yours.
FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a book about you complete with quotes, but would never actually do it.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if the crowd is doing it.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd that left you.
FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Will come in and say, "I'm Home!"
FRIENDS: Will scold the person who was mean to you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will chose between knocking them down, or knocking them out!
FRIENDS: Will read this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will steal (copy and paste) this like I did.
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive
BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away
BEST FRIENDS: Won't let me go away
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down
BEST FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me
BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me
FRIENDS: Ask me for my number
BEST FRIENDS: Ask me for her number
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops
BEST FRIENDS: are probably the reason they're after me in the first place
FRIENDS: let me make an idiot of myself in public
BEST FRIENDS: are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Dude drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Games Sonic the Hedgehog|