Author has written 6 stories for Kingdom Hearts.
As my profile below there wails, I am a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, and I have been following it since its announcement back in the early 2000's.
I admit celebrating August 13 as AkuRoku Day and I'm waiting for 8/13/14 because it's too awesome to ignore.
My favorite pairing has got to be NamiRoku, followed by SoKai, and TerrAqua. I like VaniShi too, with a twist of Ven in it.
I used to have an account here in FFN. I came back with a new one (this, if that is so not obvious). Sad to say, my writing 'skills' have deteriorated over time.
Or maybe because my inspiration has waned. However, I kinda miss them!
I also like a lot of music :) I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift; her songs inspire me to write cheese and stuff. I'm also into my Asian roots; shall not expound on that.
I love reviews, they really help me improve my writing (if ever) and give that small boost of confidence. However, I'd rather earn your reviews than make you pity me and such.
But please review. Hihi
Thanks for visiting!
As of 2/28/11:
Dear Diary - currently deleted until I figure out what it's supposed to be about. I'm leaning towards a series of one shots.
The Chauffeurs - next chapter to be written. Honestly not so motivated to write it. No solid plot so far.
Boyanotrophicophobia - Old story, rewritten with major plot change. Standing on shaky ground? I have that basic plot, and some details I'm eager to write :)
I was born on the day of Luxord+Demyx.
In the month of Luxord.
In the year of Luxord times Luxord times Luxord plus Demyx times Marluxia times Luxord plus (teehee~)
I'm Luxord+Axel years old. You could also say that I'm Roxas+Lexaeus years old. Or Marluxia+Zexion years old. this isn't so bad...
My favorite number is Roxas. Because of him, actually.
But my lucky number is Roxas. Truth to be told, it helps me pass.
If you get it, put your own on your profile
THE KH SURVEY
1. Your favorite KH guy?
Roxas! Of course~ And Ven too.
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Namine all the way!
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
I don't know. Probably Lexaeus 'cause I find him boring//never see him much (don't kill, please!)
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
I used to dislike Kairi a lot, but she's okay for me now!
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Disney Castle! And of course Disney Town~
6. Least Favorite World?
The one with Tron. Oh my gosh I can't remember the name ;( -bad fan-
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
PETE. If this includes D-Links (they're technically summoned)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Roxas/Namine! They're so cute together :) And Sora/Kairi is cute too Also a bit of Terra/Aqua.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Roxas/Axel. I used to like it, but...
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
I LOVE ZEXION/NAMINE.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Anyone with Disney characters -shudder-
15. "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
How they don't have facial expressions in KH1.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
NO ONE. I HATE REPLACING DONALD OR GOOFY.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory!
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
Yeah. I thought he was a girl at first.
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
For the longest time, yeah.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Namine. They go like bacon and eggs.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
IT'S SO AWESOME I CAN DIE.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
I only got to play Re:COM in Japanese :(
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
Sora. Cause then he'll introduce me to everyone else >:)
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Namine, how people can be such users and then... -emo garble-
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
I screamed awfully loud when I died against Data!Larxene and pissed off my parents who thought 'something serious' happened.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
NO. I've always wanted to cosplay, though D:
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
Aqua volunteering to try the glass slipper! FOREVER. It's the first time I've seen a true KH-Disney connection
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
"IT IS I, ANSEM, THE SEEKER OF DARKNESS."
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
ROXAS. And... the KH series has always been addictive!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
38. Namixas or Namiku?
NAMIXAS! No brainer.
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
SEA SALT ICE CREAM I'd choose Paopu Fruit if only I had a living, breathing, special someone XD
42. Cloud or Leon?
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or My Sanctuary?
Simple and Clean.
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy character as well)
ROXAS ROXAS ROXAS ROXAS ROXAS.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. And Atlantis. Hoping for that in KH 3DS!
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
Dream Drop Distance! (and of course KH3)
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
BOTH. JUST. SERIOUSLY.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
People say it's getting stupid, the whole KH series, but even if the series is getting all confusing, there are still life lessons in it. Corny, I know, but I'm totally in love with their characters and quotes, and basically the whole concept. Kingdom Hearts made me who I am today, as cliche (and possibly sad) as it sounds.
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Spread the KH fever!)