Author has written 2 stories for Misc. Books, and Lock and Key.
Hi! I'm Millie!
I'm a happy, bubbly person who likes to use words that sound funny. Like bubbly. That's a cool word.
I am such a nerd. But nerds are cool. And someday, when you least expect it, we're going to take over the world. MUHAHA! (jk :)
I'm also the biggest fan of the Boston Red Sox in the history of the word. If you are a Yankee fan, I recommend leaving. Now.
People say that I'm too nice. And that I have a bad habit of saying sorry. Sorry!
My favorite colors are green and orange, except during the month of November. Then it's purple.
November is Alzheimer's Awareness month. So during the Month of the Turkey, try to wear some purple. It may be an old person's disease, but when you're old and wrinkly, you'll want to remember your kid's names, too.
I run, ski, and play basketball; but my absolute favorite sport is soccer. Go WUSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love to write. (Big surprise, right?) Someday, I'm going to be the journalist for the Boston Globe working as the Red Sox insider and beat reporter. Yay!
Although there are certain songs I'm obsessed with right now, most of my faves are from the '80s and '90s. I know. I'm strange.
Sarah Dessen is my favorite author, because she writes some of my favorite books like Along For the Ride and Lock and Key.
Another thing I love is my friends. They're so awesome; I could write a whole profile just on their awesomeness. But I won't, cuz then you'd think I'm weird. (if you don't already :)
And finally, a shout out to DramaticRose416 - Thanks a lot for calling me insane. Don't think I didn't read your profile.
"My best friend told me the best advice; he said each day's a gift and not a given right" If Today Was Your Last Day ~ Nickelback
Fill in the list below with characters from any fandom, then answer the questions. Don't go changing the order when you read them!
1. Nate (Lock and Key)
2. Jamie (Lock and Key)
3. Maggie (Along for the Ride)
4. Eli (Along for the Ride)
5. Carmen (Sisterhood)
6. Ruby (Lock and Key)
7. Dexter (This Lullaby)
8. Scarlett (Someone Like You)
9. Macon (Someone Like You)
10. Owen (Just Listen)
11. Will (Just Listen)
12. Annabell (Just Listen)
Questions and answers:
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Ruby/Will? No...I think Will is more Ruby's mom's type if you ask me...
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
YES!!! Eli is definitly hot. Not on a Dustin Pedroia level...but he's pretty close.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Ooh Annabell's coming out of the closet!!!!! What will Owen think? *gasp*
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah...and I hate them all :(
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
I'm pretty sure that's illegal. And gross. Ewww!!!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Carmen with Macon or Owen...I'd say Owen, considering Annabell's out of the closet.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on One and Twelve having sex?
Then I would have a couple questions for Annabell...
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Mallory is a regular at Clementine's, and is always looking to Maggie for advice. Maggie thinks she's a little annoying, but agrees to help her anyway, if not for the good in her, but for her older brother...a mysterious, smart, tall guy she doesn't recognize from school...
9. Is there any such thing as Two/Eight fluff?
No. Jamie is married. Doesn't anyone get that?!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower Two?
What kind of sick quiz is this?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Unfortunatly, all of my friends are obsessed with Sonny with a Chance and don't care about th wonders of Sarah Dessn :(
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
I don't think anybody would.
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
I'll Be by Edwin McCain. What Michael says to Scarlett the day before he dies.
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Rated T for some...uh...questionable scenes by Miss Annabell
18. What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
Why are people so obsessed with married men?
19. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
last week I think...
20. What is Six's super secret kink?
Marshal. and her mom...but that ones a bit more obvious.
21. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Eleven would beat up nine if he were drunk...or maybe even if he was sober. Not saying that that's right, but Macon kinda deserves that...
22. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
No one, cuz Dexter and Maggie would wait until they're married. At least I hope...
23. "(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). " What title would you give this fic?
Ok let's get this straight...Nate and Macon are in a happy relationship when Macon runs away with Eli. Nate, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Will and a brief unhappy affair with Annabell, then follows the wise advice of Carmen and finds true love with Maggie.
Title: That's Just Plain Wrong
24. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon
Hmmm. Scarlett and Dexter. Sounds intriguing.
Unsafe External Link