Author has written 9 stories for Gunslinger Girl, Kingdom Hearts, and Vocaloid.
First, I do NOT own the picture. I believe I got it from Google Images. If anyone happens to know the artist, tell me. I would love to give credit to their beautiful artwork. The eyes were altered by a friend because I wanted them to be brown to better match the character I use the picture as a basic display for. That character is my prize OC, Lita, whose name I go by online.
Thanks to the encouragement of a wonderful writer on this site (known as eiahmon, check her out in my fav authors list! I guarantee she's an awesome quality author with fantastic ideas), I'm finally starting to upload things that I've written. Since most of it was written a long time ago, I plan to list the approximate date, by which I mean the month and year, that I first wrote it in order to track how my writing has changed over time. I will attempt to upload stories but I can make no promises because I am quite busy, and when I have the time, I'm lazy. I also tend to have a strike of inspiration at the worst moments: times when I'm unable to write them down. By the time I can, I've forgotten my ideas. Every author's bane, right?
I am most commonly known as roselover411. If you happen to run into someone with that username anywhere, it is most likely me. Drop me a quick message sometime, I love talking with people!
Also, my fic Finding the Light is pretty much on hiatus. Indefinitely. I can't find the inspiration to continue it because I've lost interest in a Riku/Lita storyline. Axel has reclaimed his place as my ultra-favorite character and he's unceremoniously kicked Riku to the curb. I can't summon the desire to write a romance fic with my character (who is a part of me) and Riku anymore. I could probably write it with Axel but as it's a continuation of Overcoming the Darkness, I can't suddenly transplant Axel into Riku's place without facing a serious continuum issue. So I most likely won't continue it. I hope no one was waiting for it...I apologize most profusely if you were.
Name: Just call me Lita
Status: college student
Interests: As mentioned, I am obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I bought two (soon to be 3) game consoles (if handhelds count as consoles) for the SOLE purpose of playing Kingdom Hearts games. The only games I have not beaten and/or played a ridiculous amount of times are Chain of Memories because it's a STRUGGLE BUS and Re:Coded, which to be perfectly honest, bores me a bit. I also enjoy various other games like Dragon Age, Skyrim, Sims 3, and Nancy Drew mystery games, as well as Guild Wars 2. I love music, especially singing, and reading. I am a fan of many different manga but I still love traditional novels. I like anime but I usually don't watch much because it takes more time, which I tend to have a very limited amount of. Also, should a manga have an anime based around it, I generally find the manga to interest me more somehow, though there are exceptions, such as Shugo Chara! and some episodes of Inuyasha. I will almost always say that I like the manga more, so you can generally assume that my information/knowledge comes from the manga alone. Apparently I also enjoy ranting and/or going off on a tangent, since I tend to do so quite often.
Some favorite media:
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. Funniest thing I have ever seen! Also, I do like the original series, or at least the manga for it.
I could keep listing but I'll stop there.
I won't list all my favorite guys of my various interests. I'll just say this:
I saw this on someone's profile and immediately went "I must do this!" so I'm gonna repost it with my answers. I'm also adding in what I know from any of the games currently out since this was clearly created before Birth By Sleep was released as is inferred by a later question. Speaking of that later question, I'm going to alter it personally so that it can apply no matter which games are out at the time. Answers edited again Dec 2013.
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy? Axel. Without question.
2. Your favorite KH girl? Namine. She's just so sweet. But I'm also a fan of Kairi (unlike most people, apparently), and Xion is also pretty sweet.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? Um...I have read too many fanfics to answer this question without bias, so I'm just gonna go with Master Xehanort because he's causing a freakish amount of problems for everyone. And I never particularly liked creepy old men anyway.
5. Favorite World? I'm going with Radiant Garden, the Birth by Sleep version. That was such a beautiful place. I really liked it.
6. Least Favorite World? SYMPHONY OF SORCERY. Oh my gosh, I hate that world so much. It's very pretty, but I hate it. The sounds your hits make disorient me, and the enemies there are difficult whether you leveled up or not. I do use it as a primary world for grinding levels because of that, but of course that increases my dislike for it.
7. Favorite Weapon? Fenrir because it was a struggle to get but it's really strong. I like weapons high in strength. I'm not much of a magic user.
8. Least Favorite Weapon? Sweet Memories because even though it's adorable and I love Pooh, the weapon's useless.
9. Fav. Summon? I don't ever use summons, but Stitch is super useful in the Coliseum when you can use summons without help. It gets tons of points for you. (Of course, if Maleficent were ever to be a summon, I would use it far too much. But that's certainly never going to happen)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) Final Form cuz it's epic, but Valor has saved my life numerous times.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi and yuri coupling) Axel/Kairi. I don't know why, but there just seems to be a great chemistry there for me.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why? SoRiku. I will not read it. I feel like it taints their friendship and that pairing is just weird to me. I'm always going to stick with 'they are just best friends'. (though...they just keep adding more and more reason for this ship's popularity...)
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. What counts as a crack pairing? I've never really understood that term.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? According to a DeviantArtist, MickeyXRiku. Scariest thing ever.
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have? Mm, not really, except the game play in CoM. I HATE THE CARDS!!! And the arcade room style of Re:Coded bugs me as well.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? Axel would've been an amazing party member. Seriously. And I'm looking forward to the possibility in KH3. But for actual party members so far, Riku because he was pretty useful.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? What is the theory? I know that Saix was originally Isa, Lea’s best friend. So what theory do you mean?
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? No, not really. His hair is really the only thing that I feel lends weight to that idea, but I love his hair. I think he's introverted, but not emo. Very different things.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? I prefer to think he's bisexual.
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? No. I think she should’ve tried to leave sooner but I like Kairi so I don’t find her annoying. I don’t know why people seem to hate her so much.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why? Namine because it’s canon and she's a total sweetheart who deserves a good guy, and I think Pence suits Olette better. (Though I must admit, I do like Marluxia/Namine as long as it avoids the rape=love fallacy)
22. What's your theory on the upcoming game? (whichever that may be at this time) Hm...I'm really not sure. KH3 is the next release, and I've got no idea what is coming. I do HOPE that we can save Isa (I'mma be furious if we can't), and I expect to see Kairi and Lea being awesome fighters, but other than that, I don't know what's coming.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? No, because there’s a ton of really interesting and explanatory cutscenes in it. I may hate the game play, but I loved the story. Now, is the ridiculous amount of level grinding you HAVE to do to beat the bosses a waste of time? Oh yes.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? Axel. If he were a real person, that would basically be a dream come true. I only hope he'd like me enough that we could be friends.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? Oh, I have no idea. What character has a challenging home life, is smart, stubborn, and opinionated, and would love to learn how to fight? (Hm, would that be Kairi? In my opinion, I'd say so. Except perhaps the home life thing)
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? One day a few years ago, I was at the lunch table with my friends at school, and one of my friends said she’d had a dream about Axel singing the night before. Suddenly an extremely vivid image of Axel singing Tik Tok by Ke$ha popped into my mind and I collapsed laughing. I struggled to explain myself through my laughter but I couldn’t. I could feel everyone nearby staring at me. See, when something causes me to collapse laughing, it doesn’t sound like I’m laughing most of the time. I sound like I’m gasping for air and it’s really embarrassing. Still, that image is just too much! I still giggle when I remember it.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? I have not, but I would like to cosplay as Kairi or Naminé. Naminé would be hard because I’m not a blonde, though, and wigs are really annoying to work with. However, I may be close to getting a Xion cosplay. I have a friend who's a great seamstress and she made a Sora Final Form cosplay for herself once that was actually quite good. She may be willing to help me make an Organization cloak.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? One of my favorite moments was in BBS when Zack asked Aqua on a date. She tried to back out of it without being super flustered but it didn’t work. Honestly though, most of the humor was in little bits of dialogue. I couldn’t really pick out the funniest ones no matter how I try. Example: “Come back when we’re BOTH true heroes.” “Oh, so you mean never come back!” –Zack and Ven, BBS. And that entire conversation between Lea and Isa in BBS, especially "I know I'll never forget you. Believe me, I try all the time!" "See, I'm immortal!"
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? Right now, VEXEN. He is such a strugglebus! I have to go back and spend a lot of time leveling (which is really annoying when I have to fight with cards) before I’ll be able to get past him. And of course, I still have Marluxia to face after that. But I also found Riku to be super hard in the first game when you end up back in Destiny Islands to fight him at the end. I died sooo many times trying to beat him. This is why I love strategy guides. Sephiroth (in KH2) was impossible to kill for the longest time. Then I leveled to 95. He went down quite easily after that, and since I knew how to work with all his attacks by that point.
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? Organization XIII made it really fun. Drive Forms and skippable cutscenes were really nice too. I found it easier to level up in as well. Well, then again, beginner mode and all…After finishing it the first time, though, I switched to a higher difficulty and won’t go back.
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence? Even though Pence is really nice, I choose Hayner because he was funny and kind of a spaz.
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Zexion. He’s just cool like that. I love his hair _. And I play him when I rp with a friend, so I'm quite accustomed to his character. (but I will add that I have come to like Marluxia a lot because of fanfics)
33. Riku or Roxas? Riku cuz he’s one of the dark good guys and I love that type. I can’t help but love the darkness, regardless.
34. Roxas or Sora? Roxas because he’s a sweet emo kid and I always liked him since I first played him. I like that he's not an oblivious optimist like Sora tends to be. You'll note that after Roxas joined with Sora, Sora became a lot sassier.
35. Axel or Demyx? Axel because he’s awesome. And we've already established how much I adore him. Demyx was always a favorite though. Bipolarity!
36. Kairi or Larxene? Kairi cuz I liked her in the second game (though I didn’t like her after the beginning of the first game much). And because Larxene’s a b*.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? AkuRoku because as I stated earlier, I hate SoRiku. And I have read some really good AkuRoku, so sometimes like it. And you have to admit, their dialogue can be sooo suggestive…(in addition, I've written a few pieces of Akuroku, so clearly I don't hate it.)
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namixas cuz I find it cute and it’s canon. I have a tendency to like the canon relationships. Dunno why, I just do. I'm more of a RikuShi person for Riku pairings.
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? Ehhh, I used to be a big fan of Zemyx, but not anymore. Since I have to choose one or the other, I guess I'll choose Zemyx.
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoKai, again canon, and I think it’s also really cute. (and I might have mentioned, I HATE Soriku)
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Paopu fruit because I really love fruit. I think it would taste rather like a mango or starfruit.
42. Cloud or Leon? Leon, but Cloud is pretty epic. He’s just too confused for me to deal with him much. I haven't really done much with Final Fantasy yet so I don't know either of them as much as I should.
43. CloTi or Clerith? CloTi because Tifa was searching so long for him and I thought that devotion was touching. (and given what I've learned about Aeris from FFVII, I don't particularly like her there. She's a better character in KH, honestly)
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? I prefer Hikari to Passion now, but I don't really care one way or another about the English equivalents. I know all four versions pretty well.
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well) Axel (including his revived Lea), Riku, Roxas a little and Ven more, Terra a little, I liked Leon for a bit, Lea (speaking of Lea from BBS), Braig (surprisingly, but not Xigbar), Isa (BBS version)
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? I don’t like crossovers. So none.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? …Seriously? Why are you asking that?! There are Nobodies and Somebodies in this game, as well as manufactured clones! Tons of characters look similar!
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? KH3 of course. Who isn’t waiting for that one?
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? KH2 because of Org 13, Drive Forms, skippable cutscenes, originally for the beginner mode, and the story was just more interesting for me. Several characters also got some serious character development.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!? It combines Disney and Final Fantasy and has fun characters with a fun plotline. And it's one of those that I've been following for years, so I've grown up with it to some degree.
I think there should've been a favorite villain question. So I'll add it!
Who is your favorite KH villain? Maleficent because she is boss. She's just super awesome, I've always loved her. But fight-wise? Hm...I want to say Demyx' second battle because although it can be a huge pain, it's also pretty fun among the frustration. Xigbar's boss fight is my least favorite though. I can't remember how many times I died before finally beating him.
I'm also a huge Tamora Pierce fan. So after coming across the following on someone else's profile, I decided to answer it myself.
Write your top ten Tortall characters in no particular
7. Onua/Buri (I like them equally)
1. Have you ever read a three/eight fanfic before?
Keladry and Kitten? No, I don't think I've ever even seen one.
2. Do you think four is hot?
Beka? Sure. I would say pretty as opposed to hot, but whatever.
3. What would happen if eight got one pregnant?
...Kitten getting Daine pregnant? First of all one of them would have to become male, and Daine would have to permanently turn into a dragon because you can't shift back after becoming an immortal. So nothing would happen because it just isn't possible.
4. Do you recall any fics about two?
Numair? Well of course. I love Daine&Numair fics _ Favorite pairing ever.
5. Would four and five make a good couple?
Beka and Alanna? Well, one would have to travel in time, so not likely.
6. Seven and three or seven and nine?
Buri/Onua and Kel, or Buri/Onua and Neal? I can't really see any of the four. How about three and nine instead? :)
7. What would happen if one walked in on two and eight in an awkward situation
Daine walking in on Numair and Kitten? That probably happens an awful lot. And define "awkward".
8. Make up a summary of a three/ten fic.
Kel asks George how he puts up with Alanna, so it would technically be a ten/five fic...
9. Is there such a thing as one/eight fluff?
Daine/Kitten...I don't know. *Could* be, I suppose. Not very likely though.
Thayet/Numair. Umm...Lost Magic? I really don't know.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to go out with one?
Someone tears a hole in time and Daine needs Beka to help her track down the culprit, and they grow very close during that time? It'd probably be depressing though, cuz they'd have to repair the rip so Beka would have to go back.
12. What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Probably something dealing with the Trickster god or the Graveyard Hag.
13. If you wrote a song-fic about nine, what song would you choose?
Womanizer. For lack of a better one. Because Neal falls for so many different girls.
14. If you wrote a one/five/nine fic, what would the warning be?
Daine/Alanna/Neal. Character death (killing off Kel?)?
15. What might be a good pick-up line for four to use on eight?
Beka on Kitten? I can't see how that would work in any way.
Well that was fun. Too many questions involving eight though XD