Author has written 12 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, Grey's Anatomy, Hoot, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.
TheseAngelWings speaking! Hi there...
I like reading, writing (duh!), and, uh, did I mention... reading? Oh, and friends. Friends are good. Speaking of friends, one of my favorite people on Earth is on here! Gail Lucinda Autor! Check her out, awesome writer. I also like to sing. Especially while I write. And pretty much any other time, too.
P.S. I like to use the 'Enter' key to create dramatic pauses.
More about me
My name is what people call me.
I live on Earth.
My phone number has seven digits.
My eyes are a color.
My home is where I live.
And I can be sarcastic! (shocker o.0)
My favorite fandoms to read
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Lord of the Rings
- Grey's Anatomy
- And many more!
Here is where I copy/paste those things that I promise myself I won't copy/paste:
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy and paste this onto your profile!!:D
If you love Narnia, copy and paste thi to your profile!!:)
If you love LOTR copy and paste this to your profile!!:)
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile
If you HATE Cho and Harry as a couple, copy and paste this into your profile
If you you think a TV show about the Pevensies during the golden age (Or even during their non-Narnia time In England) would be the best TV show ever and you'd totally watch it every time it was on, Copy/Paste this onto your profile. (Hey if enough of us copy/paste this, maybe someone will actually make it happen someday!)
If you know the lines to both Narnia movies copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your grateful and thankful that Fox took in making The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince could have been better like the book, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who gets excited when they get a new review, copy and paste this in your profile.
A good book is a good friend-copy/paste this if you truly believe that.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen, jjjc, TheseAngelWings
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile
If you think that Scrat should have least gotten to touch the big acorn in Ice Age 2, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Bakura's Reflection, FlyingDutchRattlesnake, Yami's darkmagician girl, Reshea Elle Lawliet, OperationSputnik, Criminally Insane Hermit, CSIvHP11, csibutterfly530,evenstar of rivendell(CollossusSolaris),Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you are a person that loves fairy tales, mermaids, knights, swords, bows or anything of the sort, and in spite of what grown-ups tell you of these things you will always keep on loving; copy, paste this in your profile and add your name: ShaniEneida, LucyCrewe11,Queen of Fantasy,Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself... copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend time copying things into your profile, copy this into your profile
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV than reading. If you are part of the 35 who read more than you watch TV then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile.
I live in my own little world- but it's ok, they know me there.
If you have your own little world,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever feel like going to another world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
The average American reads 3 books a year, if you had read more than that by febuary each year, copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, Raxacoricofallapatorius, zotlot, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey,Narnia Queen,jjjc, TheseAngelWings
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If reading is a buzzilion times better than watching brain-numbing TV, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teens would die if Edward Cullen said breathing was not cool. If you would be one of the 8 percent who would die laughing on the floor, put this on your profile.
If you think writer's block is evil, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried because your Hogwarts letter never arrived but you know its because the owl got lost and not because you aren't magical, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think fanfiction.net is the best FanFiction site out there, post this in your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this,then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, (Cannotstopwriting - 1 day),(jasmineflower27 - 3 days),(ArianaRae - 2 days), (Susly - 1 day) (Lily.and.Alice - 3 hours) (jjjc- 2 days)(TheseAngelWings- 2 days)
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile
If you cried when Fred Weasley died ((in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you cried when Dobby died ((in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account.
If you cried reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, please copy and paste this into your profile.
Oh my gosh my profile is waaay too long.
Education is important. school however, is another matter.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment,copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile
)(.• (. A wand ( /) is mightier than a bite (v v)!
I'm a Member Of "DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY"
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile
R.I.P.- James and Lily Potter, Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Hedwig, Alastor Moody, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Ted Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley. They will never be forgotten.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me," HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
This has got to be one of the most clever
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
If your parents have to lock up your books because you read too much, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
46 Ways To Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan:
1) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2) Crowd their in box with Harry Potter related emails, make the subject misleading.
3) Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and demand they cherish it forever.
4) Pretend you can do magic.
5) Yell, "CRUCIO," whenever they insult Harry Potter.
6) If you're late for something blame it on your broken time turner.
7) Sort every person you meet in to one of the four houses.
8) Say, "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
9) If your asked to retrieve something shout, "Accio" loudly.
10) Refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
11) Spend hours at a time trying to make your broom fly.
12) Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
13) Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
14) Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone else offers you.
15) Hum the Harry Potter theme all day long.
16) Talk to animals and insist that they're animagi.
17) Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
18) Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
19) Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
20) Whenever it gets foggy outside scream, "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
21) Point at modern electronic devices and say, "Look at that! The things these muggles come up with!"
22) Point and grunt and insist that you're speaking troll.
23) Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters album.
24) Always speak with a British accent, especially if you're not from the U.K.
25) Draw round glasses and a lightening bolt scar on every poster you come across.
26) Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27) Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28) Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29) Break any awkward silences by saying, "How 'bout them Chudley Canons."
30) Say, "Alohomora" every time you open a door.
31) Every time you see them demand an explanation of why they don't like Harry Potter.
32) Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
33) Shriek loudly and say that you're speaking Mermish.
34) If they ask you about the weather solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
35) Pretend your under an invisibility cloak and shout, "You can't see me!"
36) Knit them a maroon jumper every year, especially if maroon isn't their color.
37) Draw the sign of the Hallow on every surface in the house.
38) While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
39) Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
40) When one of the movies is on TV, remind them every five minutes.
41) Refer to random people as "You Know Who."
42) Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
43) Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L.'S
44) Walk around bumping into walls explaining you're looking for the Room of Requirement.
45) Run up to random men with long dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
46) Tell them that You Know Who was defeated today. When they ask "Who's You Know Who?" pretend to be offended and don't tell them who he is.
Chronicles of Narnia
- Edmund/Lucy (AU only!!! If it was cannon... GROSS)
- Jill Pole/Eustace Scrubb (Aw... so cute)
- Caspian/Lilliandil (they fit so well... So cannon. *sigh of happiness*)
- Jackson Avery/Mark Sloan (I know it's AU. But I can't help it, the bromance overwhelms me xD)
- Cristina Yang/Owen Hunt (they're both so twisted, they understand eachother! Update 2/28/12 : Seriously reexamining Owen Hunt. Really man? Really?)
Lord of the Rings
- Sam/Rosie (a cute, Shire romance)
- Eomer/Lothiriel (a really interesting couple)
- Faramir/Eowyn (So sweet!)
Ships I DISLIKE
Chronicles of Narnia
- Susan/Caspian (I just don't like it. Some people don't seem to realize that a pinch of Suspian goes a long way)
- Tirian/Lucy (I haven't come across anything that good, but it could work... I guess.)
- Jadis/Edmund (EWWW!!!!)
- Jadis/Aslan (*throws up* Yuck, yuck, YUCK!)
- Edmund or Peter/OC (it always comes out as a silly Mary Sue... Bleh.)
- Lexie Grey/Alex Karev (just... no.)
- Cristina Yang/Preston Burke (He crushed her individuality! No, no no.)
- Owen Hunt/Teddy Altman (Eh... too cliche)
Lord of the Rings
- Aragorn/OC (He fought a freakin' WAR for Arwen! I don't like her that much, but still...)
- Legolas/Aragorn (Not because they're both male. I just happen to like the BFF fics better :P)
- Frodo/Anybody (... He is too emotionally scarred to deal with romance!)
- Arwen/Legolas (If it's just a hint, before Aragorn, okay, but otherwise...)
- Legolas/OC (a minefield of annoying Mary Sues...)
Unsafe External Link