Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and CSI: Miami.
favourite Horatio quotes and Calleigh quotes.
"They never listen"
"I guess that depends on if you like to see men dress up in your underwear huh?"
"Through the bikines, perfect"
"Drive-by Miami style"
"I find that hocking someone up to a wire tends to interfere with the process... but thats just me"
"Lets go talk to the other russian, the cousin, before he chokes on a twizzler"
"Be on the lockout for an eastern-european male with bad teeth who have access to an ape"
"Infante is a liar, I just dont know what the lie is yet"
"Mala Noche justice. Meet Miami justice."
"Okay, time to get medieval"
"You dont have to touch someone to shoot them"
(walking into the gunvalt)"Be still my heart"
Quotes from all actors:
H: How did it go for you?
Eric: Just glad its over.
H: did they ask about you girlfriend?
Eric: H, you know I dont have a girlfriend.
H: No girlfriend this week?
Eric: I was a little busy.
Speed: Busy with left hand?
Frank: take twedeledi and twedeledu here for a ride. (not sure if I wrote it right, but whatever)
Alex: Girl you need an exterminator.
Ryan: knife is missing, might be our murderweapon.
Alex: Nice, Ryan I think you might have cracked the case.
Frank: where were you last night, Horatio?
Horatio: (sounding hurt) I was with you.
Rick: It's not my job to be liked.
Horatio: Mission accomplished.
Suspect: So Can I go now?
Horatio: Let me see, how should I put this um.. No.
Horatio: Are you Okay Walter? That looked like it hurt.
Delgado: Tim, 50 blood spots.
Speed: Sorry. Next time I'll tell the victim to die in one spot.
My biggest fear.
My biggest fear is not to be alone. My biggest fear is not to be ugly. It’s not to be fat or too skinny.
My biggest fear is not the be the victim of a crime, nor to be the one that commits a crime.
My biggest fear is not that everyone around me will die, nor that I will die.
My biggest fear is something that I can’t touch. But something that constantly flies above and beyond the world.
My biggest fear is not to be dumb, nor to be too smart.
My biggest fear is not to fail in school. My biggest fear is not to get pregnant and have ten kids, nor is it to live a life without any kids at all.
My biggest fear is around us at all times. My biggest fear watches us.
My biggest fear is not that the earth and all humanity will disappear.
My biggest fear is not that you will not love me, or that I won’t love you.
That is not my biggest fear, no.
My biggest fear crawls on you at night. My biggest fear can hide in every corner of the room, I can’t see it.
My biggest fear is not emptiness.
My biggest fear is the unknown.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Why Did She Cry In Solitude?
You know her face, you know you do
She's the girl who accidently bumps into you and actually says "Sorry!"
Her locker is on the third floor, at the end of the hall, covered in graffiti, saying "Freak" or "Emo" in bold
The teachers don't understand her, they keep her in the back of the class, not wanting her "infect" the rest of the class
Her hopes and her dreams
They're all in her notebook she hides all the day long
As boys and girls alike pick on her out of spite
Punch her, kick her, or shove her, laughing in a demon's delight
They try to break her, they want to see her at the end of her rope
But they'd better be careful now 'cos they may get their wish
You don't wanna mess with this chick, who knows who she knows
She could have a real ally on her side, someone like her brother
He just got out of jail and when he hears what she's been through, he's ready to go back in
No one picks on his family, not if they want to live
Although she tries to keep him away from his guns, he's stronger than he looks
He gathers his friends and circle the school
They walk right past security
And when they get to this girl's class
Come on, I know you know
Eh? You really don't? Well, they shot everyone, teacher included
The girl's brother laughs and says no one will pick on her in class anymore
But the girl is hurt and angry, she yells at him, screaming, "These weren't the ones!"
The brother is shocked, but has no time to duck for cover when the door is burst open and the police come in, shooting like crazy
Her brother takes a bullet to the head and chest for her, she holds him as she dies
But true to his word, no one picks on this girl anymore
They steer out of her path 'cos they see her hate and revenge filled eyes, they scream, "I don't fking CARE if I die, so stay out of my way!"
However, now the girl is so alone, when people can no longer see her, or so she thinks, but I do
And I wonder, why does she cry in solitude?
Death of an Innocent
I went to a party, Mom,
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
--If you can't BEAT them, JOIN them
If you can't JOIN them, BRIBE them
If you can't BRIBE them, BLACKMAIL them
If you can't BLACKMAIL them, KILL them
If you can't KILL them, your SCREWED
Live dangerous…Run with scissors.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional
I dream of a better tomorrow, where Chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned.
I hear voices in my head, but that’s okay. Most of them are pretty nice
Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a fork
They say the truth will set you free, so why is it that whenever I tell the truth I get sent to my room?
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my freaking soda
1). People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2). People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3). When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4). When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking for it after you've found it?
5). When people say, while watching a film, 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid 7 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6). People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7). When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, it couldn't be new.
8). When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9). When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came, would I still be standing here? I don't think so
One day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
-You know, 1/7 people have fallen of there nut. Look at 6 of your friends, and if they're all good, IT"S YOU!
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk. They spend the second part telling us to sit down and shut-up
-Flying is simple! Just throw your self towards the earth, then miss the ground.
-Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
-Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
-I'm a news reporter. "What's that" i hear you ask. Well, what I do is firstly say "Good afternoon" then i tell you why my previous greeting was not true.
-When somebody annoys you, it takes up 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to reach out and punch the hell outa them. You can do so 10 times and still have 2 muscles to waste! BARGAINBARGAINBARGAIN
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
7. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
8. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
9. Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children. - Samuel Levenson
10. The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
11. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
12. With friends like these, I hope my enemies have a spare bedroom.
13. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
14. I like work. It fascinates me. I could sit and stare at it forever.
15. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
16. It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
17. Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Warning: Survivors will be shot again.
18. That which doesn't kill you...will probably try again.
19. This is not something to be tossed away lightly. It should be thrown, with great force.
20. When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them on the head.
21. I'm a nobody. Nobody's perfect. Therefore, that makes me perfect.
22. I get plenty of exercise: jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
23. EXCUSE ME!! I have PMS and a gun...You were saying?
24. Like Daddy always said: If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit!
25. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
26. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
27. Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.
28. Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning 'to rip out a mans genitals through his wallet'. - Robin Williams
29. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
30. I'd give you a piece of my mind, but I'm on my last one.
31. I just got lost in thought. It wasn't familiar territory.
32. When life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice in the eyes of your enemies.
33. When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then, sit back and watch the whole world wonder how the hell you DID that.
34. I don't fight with idiots; they bring me to their level then beat me with experience.
35. What!! Is it so wrong to be attracted to the guys who want to destroy mankind?!
36. Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
37. I'm just here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm out of bubble gum. - Seto Kaiba
38. Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse the privilege.
39. When life gives you lemons, read them and drool.
40. I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal.
41. There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I think you crossed the line a few miles back.
42. Roses are red, violets are black, please go to hell, and never come back.
43. You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall out of a window...I laugh
44. You STFU and I kick your ass. It's the law of equivalent exchange...bitch.
45. I'd explain it to you, but you're brains would explode.
46. I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
47. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
48. My reality check bounced.
49. I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. - Winston Churchill.
50. Heaven won't take me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
51. The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
52. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match it for me at kick boxing.
53. I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
54. "One should never come between a Saiyajin and food. You'll accomplish nothing, and the Saiyajin might become homicidal." - Shin, DBZ
55. "I don't date vampires, I kill them." Anita Blake - Guilty Pleasures
56. "Can I still be the scourge of vampire kind while I'm sleeping with the head bloodsucker? You bet." Anita Blake - the Killing Dance
57. "There is nothing like ruining the calm of a hundred-year-old vampire to boost a girl's morale." Anita Blake
58. "Murphy's law is the only true dependable thing in my life most of the time." Anita Blake
59. "No one was shooting at me yet. I was encouraged by that." - Anita Blake
60. "Paranoia is just another word for longevity." - Anita Blake
61. Anita: "Jesus, are all vampires over two hundred perverts?" Jean-Claude: "I am over two hundred." Anita: "I rest my case."
62. "We might shoot each other one fine day, but we'd never sleep together. He was more interested in the fresh burn than my breasts." Anita on Edward
63. "Most women complain that there are no single straight men left. I'd just like to meet one that's human." Anita - Circus of the Damned
64. "Never take your eyes off the vampire in front of you to glance at the werewolf behind you. One problem at a time." Anita Blake
65. "The vampires call me the Executioner, but they call Edward Death. After all, I'd never used a flamethrower on them." Anita Blake
66. "You don't volunteer to slugfests with vampires. It shortens your life expectancy." Anita Blake
67. Anita: "You irritating son of a bitch." Jean-Claude: "Ah, ma petite, how can I resist you when you whisper such sweet endearments to me?"
68. "I never forgave anyone for anything. A character flaw to be sure, but hell, everyone's got to have one."
69. "Killing I understand. Relationships confuse me."
70. "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection the other bodyguards will make fun of me." Edward to Anita
71. Simon: "I hope that monster guts you, bitch." Anita: "Thats Ms. Bitch to you."
72. "Once you get me angry I usually stay there. I enjoy my anger, it's the only hobby I have."
73. Gabrielle: "I'm looking for my best friend. Maybe you've seen her? Six feet tall, dark hair, lots of leather, fights like the Harpies in a bad mood? Her name's Xena."
74. Either find a way or make one.
75. The most dangerous enemy is that which no one fears. - Angels & Demons
76. Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out. - Michael Burke
77. The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. - Socrates
78. Executing a plan takes one part patience, one part strategy, and two parts dumb luck. - Unknown
79. Now don't you stand for that! If somebody tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back! - Firefly
80. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? - Abraham Lincoln
81. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something - Unknown
82. This is the crack team that foils my every plot?! I am deeply ashamed. - Spike, BtVS
83. When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football. - Anonymous
84. Normal is just a setting on your dryer.
85. Don't laugh in the face of death. It won't appreciate my sense of humor.
86. Words can't hurt you unless the person saying them writes them on an anvil and drops it on your head.
87. Good girls always fall for the bad boys - even if they don't admit it.
88. "Your halo's falling down." - fanfic unknown, Uzumaki Naruto to Hyuuga Neiji
89. To think I'm going to die because I flirt with women. - Miroku, IY
90. Three things can not be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buddha
91. He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.
92. Whoever said sunshine brings happiness never danced in the pouring rain.
93. Books are always better than real, live boyfriends any day of the week. They don't talk back and they're always there for you. You can have as many of them as you want and they won't complain.
94. You may have created my past, and screwed up my present, but you have no control over my future. - David Klass
95. If you can't beat them, join them. If you can't join them, bribe them. If you can't bribe them, blackmail them. - Unknown
96. "Oh, look. A mini-Itachi." - Whisper about Sasuke, Foxchild
97. Rule #9: When faced with the unknown, go with your instincts. Xander: "You don't know how to kill this thing?" Buffy: "I thought I might try violence." Xander: "Solid call."
98. It's impossible to make any plan foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - one of Murphy's many laws.
99. Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk. - Andy Gibbs
100. Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
101. I'm out of bed and dressed! What more do you want?
102. I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.
103. People say I've lost my mind. I haven't - I saved it on a back-up disk!...Somewhere.
104. I've been given sugar! Use this time to prepare for the end of the world!
105. Welcome Strangers, you must be cold//Stay a while, the day grows old//Be not afraid, no dangers near//Just recall, we're all mad here.
106. Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof - then blame a Private.
107. My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. - Douglas Adams
108. I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long someone stands there picking locks, they are always locking three. - Elayne Boosler
109. The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
110. "You smell of other people's blood, ma petite." I smiled at him, sweetly. "It was no one you knew." Anita Blake.
111. Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was there would be a hell of a population drop. - Anita Blake
112. I wanted to wipe the grin off his face with a fist. I resisted the urge. Who says I have no self-control? - Anita Blake
113. Curiosity killed the cat. Here's to hoping it didn't do the same for animators. - Anita Blake
114. He could have the bed. I'd take the couch. What could be more innocent? Biker Nuns from Hell, but besides that. - Anita Blake
115. Better to be judged by twelve, then carried by six. - Murphy's Law, mp
116. Don't stand, if you can sit - don't sit, if you can lay down - if you can lay down, you might as well take a nap. - Murphy's Law, mp
117. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. They punch, kick and choke harder too. - Murphy's Cops Laws
118. Domestic arguments will always migrate from an area of few available weapons (living room), to an area with many available weapons (kitchen). - Cops Laws
119. Dogs do not see the badge as a person of authority, they see lunch. - Murphy's Cops Laws
120. Never go to bed with anyone crazier then you. - Murphy's War Laws
121. Incoming fire has the right of way. - War Laws
122. When you're short of everything but the enemy, you're in the combat zone. - War Laws
123. Military Intelligence is a contradiction. - War Laws
124. Weather ain't neutral. - War Laws
125. Mines are an equal opportunity weapon. - War Laws
126. To steal information froma person is called plagiarism. To steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence. - War Laws
127. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything. - War Laws
128. Forgive your enemies but never, never forget their names.
129. "What's your connection to him, Harry? What's your role in this?"
This was what Athena needed to know. She knew of Harry's connection, but she didn't know what, exactly, it was. Her familiar couldn't tell her for some reason. Athena needed to know if Harry was working for or against Voldemort. After his words, she could easily guess which side the boy was on, but she had to be absolutely positive. She watched as Harry smiled a smile that was cold and cruel, that she'd seen on Ares' face when he went into a battle that he knew he'd win, and have fun doing so. She'd seen that smile on Hades' face when he got a particularly nasty soul that he would get to punish for eternity. And she saw that smile on Heras' face when she got the best of Zeus.
"My role? I get to kill him." - HP, from Consort to War - fanfic
130. It was hard to tell with the goblins' craggy faces, but I could have sworn their faces were murderous. I vaguely recalled something about crossing a goblin. Don't.
131. We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
132. Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
133. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
134. In theory, everything works.
135. Do unto others before they do unto you.
136. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
137. I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
138. Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
139. If a mute child swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
140. Dimitri: Here, I bought you a dress. Anastasia: (laughs) You bought me a...tent. Dimitri: What are you looking for? Anastasia: The Russian circus! I think it's still in here!
141. If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it.
142. The problem with reality is a lack of background music.
143. I am a peaceful person that is filled with violent rage.
144. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
145. "Legolas doesn't speak a lot - he prefers to let his actions speak for him. Legolas' moves are smooth and elegant, like a cat. You know how cats can jump and land steadily on their paws? That's what I'm trying to do. There's a strength in that, but it's very balletic. It's also bloody hard to do without falling over!"
146. "Vig used to call me 'elf boy,' and I'd call him 'filthy human.' As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, 'Oh, go manicure your nails.'"
147. "We have these digs at each other. Viggo will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair, and being all prissy. And I just say: Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!"
148. "Elf Envy...they all had it." --Orlando Bloom on various occasions
149. If all the world's a stage, then I want to open the trap door.
150. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies tied up with fishing wire in your basement.
151. If at first you don't succeed - cheat, repeat until caught, and then lie!
152. Consciousness - that annoying time between naps.
153. Smile - it confuses people.
154. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
155. Men: Can't live with them, can't bury them in the back yard without the neighbors seeing.
156. "The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins."
157. Life's a bitch, if it were easy it'd be a slut.
158. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
159. "If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination."
160. "A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station... "
161. "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
162. "Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway"
163. "It takes 46 muscles to frown, but it only takes four to flip 'em the bird."
164. A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
165. A friend trys to help you when you get hurt, a true friends sits there laughing their ass off saying, 'Dude, you're an idiot!'
166. A friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be there next to you saying "damn that was fun!"
167. A friend will tell you when your wrong, a true friend will wait for you to screw up so they can laugh in your face.
168. A friend will encourage your choices in life, a true friend will write them down for black mail.
169. A friend will help you study for a test, a true friend will help you procrastinate studying for a test.
170. "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
180. "Fuji-senpai, even robbers have something called survival instincts. You could walk covered in money through the park at midnight and still be safer than a babe in its crib." the younger boy scoffed. "That's not very nice, kitten." "But very true, good night, senpai." - Fuji and Ryoma - Enigmatic Prey
181. "A conscience does not prevent sin, it only prevents you from enjoying it."
182. "Don't drink and drive!You might hit a bump and spill your drink."
183. "Don't upset me. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies."
184. "God must love stupid people, he made so many."
185. " Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects"
186. "Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it."
187. "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."
188. "God gave them a penis and a brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time..."
189. "Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
190. "Who cannot understand your silence, cannot understand your words."
191. "Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
192. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
193. "Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about."
194. "Everything can be taken from man but one thing: the last of human freedoms—to choose one's own attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." (Viktor Frank)
195. What does not learn does not change. What does not change does not live. What does not live does not die.
196. 'There is nothing as irrational, dangerous and illogical as an Uchiha in denial'.
197. Black mambas are not the most poisonous snake in the world, but just two drops of their venom can kill a human. They can grow up to 14' long and can move at 12 mph. They are not named they're coloring. They are generally a dark brown or olive (though I'm making Ictus pure black). They are named for they inside of their mouths, which are a deep, dark black.
198. He resolved to blow something up again soon- it seemed to be therapeutic. - Bakura, from Akuryou
199. Suddenly the braided boy leaned over. "Ya know, we never introduced ourselves," he whispered. "Duo Maxwell. I run, I hide, but I never lie." "Ore no namae wa Shiraga Bakura desu," he whispered back. "Nice to meet you, Maxwell-san." The other flashed a grin. "Call me Duo. If blowing up a building together doesn't put us on a first name basis, I don't know what does." The former spirit grinned back. "Duo, then." - Duo & Bakura, from Akuryou
200. "Potter Luck remember? Harry gets into a life or death situation and something just happens to occur in the nick of time to save him
201. "Can you switch gears, or are you stuck on stupid?" (Unknown)
202. "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." (Oscar Wilde)
203. No wonder the Pharaoh hated him so much. Bakura had to be the only person on the planet who screwed everyone over and came out on top more often than the Pharaoh himself…unless it was against the Pharaoh, that is.
204. And Salazar, though sneaky and sly, never lied. He was a man of his word…it just took time to learn how to understand his word that was the problem. The twisting of the few words he did speak normally left many thinking he was a slimy liar but if told such he could easily prove every time that he never lied.
205. “Pleasure, I’m sure. Listen, Minato, could you help us with something?” She interjected.
Minato felt a chill run down his spine as he recognized the mischievous glint in his fiancé’s eyes. Getting a terrible feeling of foreboding, he briefly glanced at Rei, one thought running through his mind; Surely, there couldn’t be two of them?
Recognizing the identical glint of mischief in Rei’s eyes, Minato realized with sudden dread that; Yes. Yes there could. - Fuinjutsu
206. Silence decided that it wanted its throne back.
207. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” –Herm Albright
208. “It contains a misleading impression, not a lie. It was being economical with the truth.” –Robert Armstrong
209. “And this ladies and gentlemen is why one must never call an Akimichi fat,” Naruto tells the remaining Genin from their observation room.
“For thou art tiny and go squish when stepped on,” Kiba adds with chuckle when he notices Ten-Ten’s bug-eyed expression. Master of Puppets
If you hate stereotypes and think people should just shut up and stop POST THIS. Pick the stereotype that fits you.
I'M SKINNY so I MUST be anorexic
I'M EMO so I MUST cut my wrists
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun
I'm BLONDE so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat
I'm ATHEIST, so i MUST hate the world
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash
I TAKE(or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore
I wear SKIRTS, so I MUST be a slut
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I MUST have a big DICK
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I MUST be a TERRORIST!!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention
I'm, INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fing them all
I have BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be GAY TOO
I'm Brazilian, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN, so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE, so I MUST be violent
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly..or crazy
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid
I'm BI so I MUST think every girl I see is hot
I'm a GIRL WHO ACTUALLY EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly
I'm ASIAN so I MUST be a NERD who does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals
I'm MIXED so I MUST be fed up
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork
I'm BLACK, so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITEand have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH, so I MUST worship the devil
I Love SHOPPING, so I MUST be rich
I'm an OG so I MUST be Mexican
I don't EAT very often, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a SOCCER player so I MUST take things ta the face DAILY
I'm not RICH so I MUST steal to get the things I have
I'm not Crazy. I'm psycotic. There's a difference."
when you're blue, a good friend will ask what's wrong. A true friend will try to dislodge what's chocking you."
"When you get thrown in jail, a good friend will come bail you out. A true friend will be in there with you going "Damn, we f--d up."
"A good friend will help you up when you fall. A true friend will laugh at you and then trip you again."
"A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too. A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them."
"There's nothing that can't be fixed with: ducttape, chocolate, or by running it over."
"My attention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you all at the same time."
I'm awesome. Agree or die.
"You know you're crazy when you know the Men in white by name."
"An essay is an attempt to explain something that could have been said in two sentences"
"Life isn't passing me by. It's trying to run me over."
If you know someone who needs to get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favourite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb-war with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you have too many of these "copy and paste" things, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name:XxXMaximuM-RideRXxX, DoYouReallySeeMe,NitaIce
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile, what? They're cool
If you’re like Sharpies, penguins, cookies, close friends, MSN, and the internet, copy this to your profile, laugh and I'll set Danny on you! I'm not kidding fokes!
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile, hummm...
If you think these 'copy and paste this into your profile' things are addictive, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever gotten annoyed with all of these 'copy and paste this into your profile' sayings, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever started one of these 'copy and paste this into your profile' things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever started one of these 'copy and paste this into your profile' things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't like scrolling over the gazillions of 'copy and paste's in people's profiles but have no intention of stopping doing it yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes logon but never read a single fic because you're too busy copying and pasting these things to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile, and what’s wrong with that?
If you've ever killed a joke, copy and paste this into your profile! -blushes-
If you can type "Please update soon!" or any variation of that in your sleep, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile, it quite sad, don’t you think, that people think that they have to pretend there someone their not... just to fit in?
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile, okay, again, I’M DUMB!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen rideralex, Jedi Knight of Middle-Earth, PorcelainHeart94, Darth KenObi-Wan, Hana Solo, DoYouReallySeeMe, NitaIce
If you have ever spent more than six hours straight on the computer then copy and paste this into your profile, add your name to the list, and send it to everyone on the list: PenginYasha, BlackDeath6 (I don’t realize I do this), Darth KenObi-Wan, Hana Solo (Childs play, I’ve spent like 10hours in front of it at times) DoYouReallySeeMe,NitaIce
If you've ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason ... Copy this onto your profile, what? There’s nothing wrong with that... right?
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile, and bright lights too!
If you would take a bullet for your best friend, put this in your profile, any day...
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile, no comment
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile, IT WASN’T ME!
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile -glare at said objects-
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do... Bored...
If you think the world should have no violence, but probably will always have it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think itd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends dont even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like critisism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if youre a good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me
--I AM THE GIRL--
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Csi: Miami, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, NitaIce
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you. My friends and i have proven this.
We’re the type of friends who don’t know why were laughing... so LAUGH harder.
We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge... dam I'm gonna miss you!
I would rather you hate me for everything i am, then have you love me for something i'm not.
It's mind over matter. If i don't mind you, then you don't matter.
Beer is proof God loves us - Benjamin Franklin
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Everyone has a photograhic memory. Some just don't have film.
When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Death is hereditary.
There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side, snd the right side
When your right, no one remembers. When your wrong, no one forgets
Always remember that you are absolutly unique, just like everyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when no one is looking.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
If you can't see the bright side of life polish the dull side.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
If there is a will there are five hundred relatives.
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die.
Whatever you do, follow your heart- Just take your brain with you!"
"Big girls don't cry- we get even" I prove this statement everytime
"You can fall from a tree, and you can fall from a cliff. But the best way to fall, is to fall in love."
"When I was in grade school they asked me to write what i wanted to be when I grew up.
I said happy. They said I didn't understand the assignment. I say they didn't understand life."- Ashley, sister; different fanfic author.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Orochimaru is gay, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you ever felt like chasing your friend and yell RUN BITCH RUN! Put this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things
1)"If at first you don't succeed, blow it up and say you did" Silver Fox 22000
2)"Normal is a perception of reality based on the stereotypes of society" Silver Fox 22000
3)"You say psyco like it's a bad thing" key chain
5)"It was boredom that turned perfectly sensible people into morons and lunatics, casting common sense and decency to the wind. It was boredom that told the ninja that doing something was a really good idea when really it was a really, really bad idea." Hidden Behind My White Mask by My Echoing Silence
6)“Screw Kansas, we skipped Munchkin Land and the yellow brick road and landed all the way in Emerald City.” Harry in The Feel of Feelings by Falling Tenshi
8)"“When in doubt, Google.” It had proven useful time and again. Wikipedia was a lifesaver." Turn Back by xXsomeoneelseXx
9)"Dogs have owners, cats have staff." -bumper sticker
10)"Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental." -bumper sticker
11)"it’s hard to be an intimidating evil dictator when your pink and you glow in the dark." She Thinks She Needs Me by Roseprincess1
"When in doubt about the sanity of humanity, take a look at your mother, then remember this: This IS the woman that gave birth to you. This is also the woman that informed you, when you were five years old, that she brought you into this world, she could easily take you out. At that point in time you will realize that yes, the world is insane. You'd better pray for you life." Me at a very cranky, and mean, point of time.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
1.) Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
2.) Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
14.) Oh god! They took my freaking kidney!
I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
19.) "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
21.) Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
30.) flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
31.) Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
32.) The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
33.) The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
34.) Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have.
39.) Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
42.) Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
46.) I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
48.) I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Would you like a cookie? So would I.
56.) You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
57.) Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
58.) A day without sunshine is like... night.
59.) A rejected invention: Instant water! just add water!
60.) Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
61.) Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
62.) Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
63.) I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
64.) I do what cheerios tell me.
65.) I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
66.) I'm hearing voices in my head and they don't like you!
67.) I'm knocking on heaven's door.. voice in back round: Knocking? You very nearly broke the bloody thing down!! me: That wasnt my fault!! It was poor constrution... I SWEAR!! Dont look at me like that...
68.) If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
69.) My Braces Are Stuck To The Carpet...
70.) Someday my prince will come he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
72.) Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
Quotes:(I really like them...what would you think if i started talking in qutes??)
"And Dreamers shall dream and make the impossible possible and to inspire others around them to reach higher, to surpass the limits, until eternity's end"- Unknown
"NEVER GIVE UP!"- Winston Churchill
"Lonliness can't be defeated"- Gaara from the Naruto Series
To everything there is season, and a time to every purpose under the Heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time pluck what is planted; A time to kill and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and time to gather the stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:1-9
"The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know," - Harry S. Truman
Where seldom is heard... A discouraging word... And the skies are not cloudy all day.- from "Home on the Range"
"Nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won."- Duke of Wellington
"If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'why the hell not?'"- John Wayne
"There are not great men. Just great challenges which ordinary men, out of necessity, are forced by cirumstances to meet."- Admiral William F. "Bull" Halsey
"I can picture in my mind's eye a world without war, a world without hate, and I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it"- Jack Handy
"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his dilusion is a philosopher"- Ambrose Bierce
"All the best stories in the world are but one reality; the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times- how to escape"- Arthur Christopher Benson
"There are none so blind as those who do not see"- Unknown
"If you are going to walk on ice, you might as well dance."- Unknown
"He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive."- Master Kahn
"It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."- President John F. Kennedy
"Getting rid of a delusion makes us wiser than getting hold of a truth."- Ludwig Borne
"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."- Rene Descartes
"A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind."- Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi
"Sarcasm is anger with a smile."-Natalie Hyde
"When arguing with a fool, make sure the opponent isn't doing the exact same thing."- Abraham Lincoln
"To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone."-Suzanne Gordon
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."- Oscar Wilde
"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."- Will Rogers
"There are two theories when arguing with women. Neither one works."- Will Rogers
"He who fights monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."- Friedrich Nietzsche
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."- Napolean Boneparte
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."- Plato
"It is perfectly American to be wrong."- Newt Gringrich
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
"Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."- Aristotle
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet not withstanding to go out to and meet it."- Thucyclides
"The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public."- George Jessel
"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on."- Catch 22
"Cunning is the art of conceiling our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses."- William Hazlitt
"In three words I can sum up everything I learned about life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."- Herm Albright
"Not all who wonder are lost."- J.R.R. Tolkien
"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."- Lily Tomlin
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather judgement that something else is more important than fear."- Ambrose Redmoon
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."- Harry S. Truman
"A common mistake that people make trying to design something comepletely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."- Douglas Adams
"Just when you realize that life's a bitch, it has puppies."- Adrienne E. Gusoff
"The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."- James Branch Cabell
"You can always trust the Americans. In the end they do the right thing. After they have eliminated all other possibilies." Winston Churchill
"That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem of innocence inside you that makes you want to believe that their still exists a right and wrong, that decency will somehow triumph in the end."- Lise Hand
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies and not everbody lives."- A. Sachs
"Often, the surest way to convey misinformation is to tell the strict truth."- Mark Twain
"Suspicion always haunts a guilty mind."- Shakespear
"Sometimes, you just have to smile, shrug, and say 'What the hell?'"- unknown
"Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all."- William Goldman, "The Princess Bride"
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams
"If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility."- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
"When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elswhere."- Francois De La Rochefoucauld
"Reveal not every secret to a friend, for how can you tell but that friend may hereafter become an enemy."- Saadi
"One should expect the expected can be prevented, but the unexpected should have been expected."- Norman R. Augustine
"Destiny is what you are supposed to do in life. Fate is what kicks you in the ass to do it."- Henry Miller
"Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that can not be torn, so that we see ourselves for as we really are."- Arthur Golden
"May he who has screwed over your day have his crotch infested by the fleas of a thousand camels, and may his arms be too short to scratch it. Amen."- The officer worker's prayer
"Most bitter are the quarrels between brothers."- Latin Proverb
"Happiness is the dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."- Johnny Carson
"One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks."- Jack Penn
"A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."- Unknown
"Never tell people how to do things: tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."- George S. Patton
"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."- Paul Beatly
"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop."- Unknown
"A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art."- Unknown
"Emotion is the starting point, the beginning, and the end."- Unknown
"Man's biggest mistake is to win over a woman without knowing how to love her."- Unknown
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour is that moment when they have worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of the battle... victorius."- Vince Lombardi
"Friends are angels that help us getting up when our wings can't remember how to fly."- Unknown
The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step... Sometimes, taking the first step is the most difficult thing to do... Your destiny is in your hands... You must grasp it before it's too late.- Luo Tzu
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."- Unknown
"I too often see people killing catepillars and then complaining there are not enough butterflies."- Unknown
"Roll the dice, never look back and never think twice."- taken from Papa Roach's "Just wanna be loved"
"Everyone bleeds red."- Lithius
"You all blame the effect but what about the cause?"-Unknown
"Perfection is an impossibility for humanity, for the simple fact humans themselves are imperfect. The ideal that things in our world are perfect, are simply ideals that are mistruths conjured up by madmen attempting to sustain that pitiful existence. It is impossible for us to understand what is perfect, for we are not perfect ourselves. Once humanity realizes this, we can all get on with our lives."- fellow fan-fic writer, the Magnificent It.
"Stop fighting against the system, destroy it from the inside. That's what germs do!"- fellow fan-fic writer, the Magnificent It
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away... and now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.- I Corinthians 13:3-8,13
"Out of all the tests that we as humans have to undergo, love is probably the hardest and subtlest. We can't understand it, but yet when we experience it we learn more than we do in a lifetime."- Lithius
"How can you make someone love you without forcing them?"-Bruce Noland, from "Bruce Almighty"
"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful"-taken from "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx:A.M.
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."- Unknown
"Love is like a deck of cards... You need a Heart to love them, a Diamond to marry them, a Club to beat them, and a Spade to bury the bastards."- Unknown
"We fear that which we cannot see"- Unknown
People have hope because they cannot see death standing behind them- tagline of Bleach, volume 2
If it rusts, it can never be trusted... If its owner fails to control it, it will cut him... Yes, pride is... Like a blade- tagline of Bleach, volume 8
We think that a flower on a cliff is beautiful because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge, unable to step out into the sky like the fearless flower.- tagline of Bleach, volume 12
Those who do not know what love is liken it to beauty. Those who claim to know what love is liken it to ugliness.- tagline of Bleach, volume 20
That deep wound, it's like the sea's abyss... That red guilt, it's not the color of death.- tagline of Bleach, volume 30
"A word to the wise ain't necessary; it's the stupid ones that need advice."- Bill Cosby
"He who laughs last didn't get it."- Helen Giangregrio
"Life's journey it not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy S--, what a ride!'"- Unknown
"In the driest, whitest stretch of pain's infinite desert, I lost my sanity and found this rose."- Rumi
Every rose has its thorn/Just like every night has its dawn/Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song/Every rose has its thorn.- Poison
"Love a person for their good, but if you truly love them, you'll love them even more for their flaws."- Lithius
A light shines in the darkness, but the darkness doesn't understand it.- John 1:5
If it happens, God lets it happen, and when we say, "I don't understand," God replies, "I don't care."- Taken from The Green Mile.
We each owe a death, there are no exceptions, I know that, but sometimes, oh God, the Green Mile is so long.- Taken from The Green Mile.
"Never take life seriously, nobody ever gets out alive."- Unknown
"True strength is being able to hold it all togethor when everything else is falling apart."- Unknown
"A man said to the universe, "Sir, I exist!" "However," replied the universe, "That fact has not created me a sense of obligation.""- Stephen Crane
"Life is like a video game; the more serious you take it, the harder the rules get."- fellow fan-fic writer The Rogue Stallion
"Live as if you were going to die tomorrow, but learn as if you were going to live forever."- Unknown
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
"There is nothing either good nor bad, but thinking makes it so."- William Shakespear
"Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you can't see the pain someone feels."-Unknown
"There is no person who does not carry scars on their heart. If there were such a person, they would be a shallow soul."- Hiei
"That's why God put stupid people on the planet, to test the people that actually have a brain."- Anonymous
"He who is master is not of others but himself. Truly an angel."- Hachirou Kita
"Each coin has two sides, the man lost control of his and I saw a demon."-Hachirou Kita
"I saw a winged man, and when I asked him who he was, he said, 'I'm an angel.'"- Hachirou Kita
"Don not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."- Unknown
"Shoot for the moon- you may miss but you'll land among the stars."- Unknown
"To the world you might be one person, to one person you might be the world."- From a random Naruto fic.
"Sometimes the past hurts too much. That makes you do stupid or impossible things to try and fix it, but the past is always dead. You can't repair yesterday."- Sato from the fic Forlorn
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."-Unknown
"The planet in not in jeapardy. We are in jeapordy. We haven't got the power to destroy the planet- or to save it. But we might have the power to save ourselves."- taken from the book Jurassic Park
"Insanity: a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."- R.D. Lang
"Reality is nothing but a collective hunch."- Lily Tomlin
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disclination to do so."- Douglas Adams
"Fake friends bail you out of jail and tell you that what you did was wrong, real friends would sit next to you saying 'Damn we f--ed up, but that shit was fun!'"- Unknown
"Close your eyes and think it's a bad dream. That's how I get by."- Jack Sparrow
"If you take the easy way out, what is the point?"- Lithius
"If I knew where poems came from, I would go there."- Micheal Langley
"What is this?" said the leopard, "that is so s'clusively dark, and yet so full of little pieces of light?"- Rudyard Kipling, taken from Just So Stories
"I woke up and knew he was gone. Straightaway I knew he was gone. When you love somebody you know these things."- David Almond, Skellig
Darkness always had its part to play. Without it, how would we know when we walked in the light? It's only when its ambitions become too grandiose that it must be opposed, disciplined- if necessary- brought down for a time. Then it will rise again, as it must.- Clive Barker, Abarat
"All I need is a sheet of paper and something to write with, and then I can turn the world upside down."- Friedrich Nietzsche
The strongest memory is weaker... than the palest ink.- Chinese Proverb
"Believe me. Sometimes when life looks to be at its grimmest, there's a light hidden at the heart of things."- Clive Barker, Abarat
"You never came out the way you came in."- Francis Spufford
"The world existed to be read. And I read it."- L.S. Schwartz
""Hope," is the thing with feathers."- Emily Dickinson
"All writers are lunatics!"- Fenoglio, Inkspell
"When we stare into the eyes of God and say 'I don't want any part of it,' He turns around and replies 'what choice do you have?,'"- Unknown
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
"We are one of only three species on our planet that can claim to be self-aware, yet self-delusion may be a more significant characteristic of our kind."- Michael Crichton
"In this secular existence, perfection is an illusion, regardless of those who utter the contrary; this is the reality: common man seeks it out, they aspire to acheive it as if it was some tangible thing, but the fact of the matter is perfection is a hollow shell. It is devoid of any substance. I spit on perfection."- Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Bleach
Love is rich with both honey and venom- Latin Proverb
"To err is human... but when the eraser runs out, you're doing it too much."- Unknown
Death is like God's way of dragging you by the collar up to heaven, mumbling, "Okay, I think you've done enough damage..."- Unknown
"Never look down on somebody unless you're helping them up."- Jesse Jackson
"Courage is being scared to death- and saddling up anyways."- John Wayne
"You can kill the dreamer, but you can't kill the dream."- Martin Luther King Jr.
"Pride sullies the noblest character."- Claudianus
"Every day you make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet, there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever ascending, ever improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."- Sir William Churchill
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."- Antione de Saint-Exupery
"Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything."- Eugene Delecriox
"Death may be the greatest of all human blessings."- Socrates
"To live, I pretend that the next day will always be better."- Icarus Nolan from the story White to Black.
"Being able to sleep at night... I think that's the ultimate achievement of the day. If there's something haunting you, you can't go to sleep. If that's the case, I'll take my problems head on so that I'll be able to sleep. If I have to lie to myself to go to sleep, then so be it."- Icarus Nolan from the story White to Black
"It is easy enough to be friendly with one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business."- Mohandas Ghandi
"Not necessity, not desire - no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything - health, food, a place to live, entertainment - they are and remain unhappy and low-spirited: for the demon waits and waits and will be satisfied."- Friedrich Nietzsche
"Take responsibility for your life. If you're a victim, it's your fault. Stop being a victim. Get a grip!"- Judge Judith Sheindlin
"Be water, my friend."- Bruce Lee
"Taste is the enemy of creativeness."- Pablo Picasso
"Forgotten is forgiven."- F. Scot Fitzgerald
"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."- Rene Descartes
"Ideas do not have to correct in order to be good; it's only necessary that, if they do fail, they do so in an interesting way."- Robert Rosen
"But I'm not using those lessons just for theorizing about the future, I am betting on it."- Bill Gates
"The most faithful mirror of the soul is none other than the eye."- Unknown
"There is a God; you're not him."- Unknown
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."- Friedrich Nietzsche
"Let those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may god turn their hearts, or their ankles, so we might know them."- Irish Proverb
"All good men are happy when they choose to be their own authors. Those who choose to have others edit their pathways, must live on the edge of another man's sword."- Julie Arabi
“In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours.”- Ayn Rand
“Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.”- Henry Kissinger
"Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings -- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide."- Buddha
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all it's students."- Louis Hector Berlioz
"Reality is not what you get, but what provides the distractions that keep you from making your fantasies real."- Unknown
"If life were Easy, It would be no fun."-DALOS
"A battle... is a gamble... where one pits one's existence against another's... and you try to kill each other... and where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."- Gaara, Naruto
"A person is smart; people are stupid."- Charles Eggleston
Of all the thirty-six alternatives, running away is best- Chinese Proverb
"The only people who think children are carefree are the ones who've forgotten their childhood."-Orson Scott Card
"Let your hook always be cast. In the pool where you least expect it, there will be fish."-Ovid
"Loss leaves us empty, but learn not to close your heart and mind in grief. Allow life to replenish you. When sorrow comes it seems impossible, but new joys wait to fill the void."-Pam Brown
The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour -Japanese Proverb
"There are three things men can do with women: love them, suffer for them, or turn them into literature." -Stephen Stills
With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown -Chinese Proverb
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."- Vince Lombardi
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -Sir Winston Churchill
"Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown."-Minnie Louise Haskins
"80 of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read." -Unknown
"Life is known only by those who have found a way to be comfortable with change and the unknown. Given the nature of life, there may be no security, but only adventure."-Rachel Naomi Remen
"War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children."-Jimmy Carter
"Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well."-Samuel Butler
"The devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape."-Unknown
"There is nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home. When you've lost it all, that's when you finally realize that life is beautiful."- Nikki Sixx
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this,then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, (Cannotstopwriting - 1 day),(jasmineflower27 - 3 days),(ArianaRae - 2 days), (Susly - 1 day) (Lily.and.Alice - 3 hours) (Dimcairien - 2 days) (Midnightangeloffire 10 hours )
what age do you act: 5 years old: your a playful 5 year old with tons of energy ur a person thats always moving
What color is your Aura: Blue: Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all.
Which Harry Potter house are you in?: Slytherin: Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, leadership, resourcefulness, and most of all, pure wizard blood. Although you might not be the nicest or most gentle you are strong just like house founder Salazar Slytherin. Your housemates include, Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle.
A True Story
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
AQUARIUS - The Slut
PISCES - The Addict
LEO - The Cool One
CANCER - The Smart One.
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits
ARIES- The Irresistible One
TAURUS- The Aggressive One
LIBRA - The Partner for Life
CAPRICORN - The Cute One
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One
VIRGO- The Promiscuous One
GEMINI - The Liar
I am the guy who came out to the entire school in his senior speech and got a standing ovation for his courage.
I am the girl who kisses her girlfriend on the sidewalk and laughs at those who glare.
We are the couple who planned and studied and got a damn good lawyer and BEAT the state that wanted to take our child away.
We are the ones who took martial arts classes and carry pepper spray and are just too dangerous to gay bash.
I am the transgender person who uses the bathroom that suits me, and demands that any complaining staff explain their complaint to my face in front of the entire restaurant--and shares with my other trans friends which restaurants don't raise a stink.
I am the mother who told her lesbian daughter to invite her girlfriend over for dinner.
I am the father who punished his son for calling you a fag.
I am the preacher who told my congregation that love, not hate, is the definition of a true follower of God.
I am the girl who did not learn the meaning of "homosexual" until high school but never thought to question why two men might be kissing.
I am the woman who argues (quite loudly and vehemently) with the bigots who insist that you do not have the right to marry or raise children.
We are the high school class who agrees, unanimously, along with our teacher, that love should be all that matters
I am the child who was raised going to gay marriages and civil unions and never saw a difference between the gay marriage and straight marriage.
I am making a difference. Hate will not win if we do not let it. If you agree, repost this.
"They hurt her..."
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
Mature Eyes Only
This may make you stop and think... very true
Why do we sleep in church, but when the ceremony is over we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so hard to talk about God, but so easy to talk about sex?
Why are we so bored when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it easy to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to ignore a Godly myspace message,
Yet we repost the nasty ones?
Why are churches getting smaller, But bars and clubs are growing?
Think about it, are you going to repost this?
Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at?
Just remember God is always watching you.
The Lord said: "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my father".
Repost this as "Mature Eyes Only."
90% of you won't repost this God loves you
Unsafe External Link