Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, A Separate Peace, and Pride and Prejudice.
- Goodreads http:///user/show/7771862-christine
- Fictionpress http://www.fictionpress.com/u/766223/
- Blogspot http:///
- Formspring http:///XiamenTwinkie
Check out my bestie's awesome new story!
I would be happy to beta-read your story! See my Beta Profile
Favorite Books: A Room With a View, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Pride & Prejudice, Harry Potter, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, anything written by Jane Austen, Red Scarf Girl, Of Mice and Men, and many others I cannot think of at the moment. Also, Shakespeare's 30th sonnet. (Yes, I know it's not a book.)
Favorite Music: Mumford and Sons, Bon Iver, Lenka, Bright Eyes, Ingrid Michaelson, Tristan Prettyman, Jason Mraz, One Night Only, Coldplay, The Beatles, Regina Spektor, Owl City, Onerepublic, John Mayer, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Sara Bareilles, Switchfoot, Ministry of Magic, etc.
Hey, I'm Christine :)
I love to write, so take a look at my stories and give me some pointers!
I grew up moving back and forth between America and China. Right now I'm living in the U.S. and going to high school.
I solemnly swear to review every story that I read and enjoy, regardless of age or length--You should do the same!
- Disowned : A Pride and Prejudice fic that is based on the idea that Lady Catherine went farther to stop Darcy from pursuing Elizabeth. Regency era.
- Letters From Brighton (Fictionpress): Maria Ashfield and Isabelle Dawson are separated unexpectedly, but are determined to remain each other's sole confidante in all matters of life and love. Set in the romantic age of Jane Austen and the Brontes, where a girl's ultimate goal is to secure a wealthy husband, and bare ankles are the height of scandal.
Currently Reading/Recently Read:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, by Ken Kesey
The Joy Luck Club, by Amy Tan
Sense & Sensibility, by Jane Austen