Author has written 5 stories for Transformers, and Matthew Reilly.
Greetings my fellow Earthlings, it is I, Allison Shorecoat!
Before I progress any further, just a brief community service announcement:
For all you people who like Hunger Games, check out the story which a friend (Princess Selina) and I are writing on a joint account called Knowing what fuzzy means. The story is called The Forbidden Year, check it out!
Bing Bong* Okay, announcement over. Yay, wasn't that fun!
Okay, so who am I? Apart from 24601...I'm sorry, I just had to make that joke. I'll go back to my corner now...
When you're going through hell, just keep on going
Favourite quotes of all time:
Okay kid, this is where it gets complicated
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick!
I'm to old for this crap
Time Travel. We keep meeting in the wrong order.
Good morning. I see the assassins have failed.
Stranger things have happened. And do so with alarming regularity.
Its art! A statement of modern society,ooh ain't modern society awful
Then for my next trick...Aw sod it, i can't be bothered coming up with something clever to say
We are about to get our asses whooped
She's ton's of fun an you're no fun at all. She completes you.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
Revenge is so sweet
I am a Bomb technician, if you see me running, try and keep up (which my awesome friend has bought me a shirt with that on. Now I must wear it through airport security and see what happens)
Okay if you haven't already guessed I am a MEGA Transformers fan. You know, as if this fact wasn't made obvious by the three Transformers fanfictions. But hey, sometimes we just have to state the obvious don't we? Any who, the two main fandoms which you will find here are Transformers and Matthew Reilly (predominantly from the Jack West Jnr series). Just stating that early on.
1.Who's your favourite Transformer?
Optimus Prime, then Starscream, then Ironhide, followed closely by Bumblebee and Ratchet.
2. What would you do if you met your favourite transformer?
Freeze, then stab myself with a fork to make sure I was awake. Then I would poke them to make sure they're real then freak out.
3. What would your favourite transformer do if he/she met you?
Optimus would start going on about the strangeness of fan girls. Ironhide would try to shoot me to shut me and if Ratchet was present he would start running tests on my mental health.
4. what music does he/she listen to/
Slag it that's a hard one. Um... Optimus would listen to Classical Rock? Maybe Classical music. I dunno. Ironhide would get frustrated with the Ipod or the radio cause it had to small buttons and would blow it up and Bee. Who knows. Probably Rap or something. *shrugs*
5. Do you have an OC?
Yep. Allison Shorecoat and Abbie. Plus about half a dozen more, including Sekhmet and a few which I haven't introduced yet.
6. What would your OC do if he/she met your favourite Transformer?
Poke, poke, poke.
7. Who is your favourite Autobot?
Optimus (for the millionth time)
Ironhide (you have a rodent infestation, shall I terminate?)
8. What crazy thing could you imagine he/she doing?
Whoa creepy images... Optimus doing the Cha cha and Ironhide making a daisy chain. (Now you shall never sleep again!)
9. Who is your favourite Decepticon?
10. What crazy thing could you imagine he/she doing?
Singing DO RE MI. (Actually, forget the daisy chain. Now you shall never sleep again.)
11. What would your favourite Autobot and Decepticon do if they met each other?
Join hands and skip down the yellow brick road to the emerald city. I don't think so somehow. THEY'D HAVE A FREAKING BATTLE ROYAL. Jesus, what else are an Autobot and a Decepticon supposed to do?
12. Who is your least favourite Auotbot?
Are you kidding me? I love all the Autobots. (not in that way)
13. Who is your least favourite Decepticon?
MEGATRON. Oh and The Fallen.
14. If you could marry your favourite Transformers how many kids would you have?
No clue. Maybe two?
15. what is your favourite Transformers pairing?
Ironhide and Chormia. Yes, they are adorable together. At least in my head they are.
16. Have you ever called a Transformer hot?
I have no shame.
17. If you could Transform into a car, what would it be?
Either a white convertible, a white motorbike or a white GMC Topkick.
18. Who's your favourite female Autobot?
Chromia wins by a landslide.
19. Which side would you join?
Autobots. Because I like to win!
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you are insane but intellegent, put this in your profile!
Okay, prime example of how crazy the world is:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But, when else will I be able to do my hair?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Ohhh...see, I thought different soap had different methods of use.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Aww, Damn! Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (I could make a snide remark about that, but I'm pretty tired.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (I'd say that method of ironing works very well.)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (That is correct, we need to stop them five year olds from driving them fancy cars.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Well, isn't that the intention?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (I had no idea there was an inbetween use.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (..I have no idea what that means..)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Go figure...I wanted almonds!)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Good to know.)(Too bad about the other guy who everyone now calls 'Stumpy.')
On plastic wrapping: "Do not put on head...may result in suffociation." (But...suffocation is fun!)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
I'm The All Spark?
Complete: When 17 year old Allison Shorecoat absorbs the All Spark, her once normal life is turned upside down and inside out as she soon discovers that, not only is she the most powerful being in the universe, she's also the top of the most wanted list for the Decepticons.
Meet the Matrix
Complete: Two years ago Allison Shorecoat absorbed the All Spark and saved the world. Now, with a new enemy, The Fallen, waiting to rise and a mysterious call for help Ally once again has to save the world. But this time, the stakes are even higher.
In-Progress: With The Fallen seemingly defeated and the earth once again saved, Ally and the gang face a whole new dilemma. But this new, and very strange,turn of events has a forbodding and twisted meaning. Once again the world must be saved, but this time, it has to be saved in ways which are entirely new to NEST and the Autobots.
Test of Brotherhood (Matthew Reilly series):
In-Progress: How do you make two people who hate each other cooperate? Stick them in a situation where they have to work together to survive. Because that is bound to have a good outcome.
An Honour and a Privilage (Matthew Reilly series):
In-Progress: A series of chronologically ordered one-shots following the progression of a relationship, from total hatred to friendship over the course of many trials and tribulations. Fair warning to those who take issue with this sort of thing, there may be minor slash (both implied and potentially written) in later chapters. You have been warned, you cannot complain.