Author has written 4 stories for Transformers, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
It's me Allison Shorecoat. Now I have no idea how to start off a profile, so I think I'll give you a brief insight into the life of me...not really. More like give you random facts about myself which will send you running and screaming. Jokes, I'm not that bad (or am I?). Oh and just for all you curious cookies out there, the girl in the profile pic is not me, it is what I imagine Ally, my OC, looks like. I just wish I looked like that. *dreamy sigh*
For all you people who like Hunger Games, check out the story which a friend (Princess Selina) and I are writing on a joint account called Knowing what fuzzy means. The story is called The Forbidden Year, check it out!
Favourite things to do when I'm bored (and please note, you should probably never allow me to get bored, bad things tend to happen)
Eat, sleep, swim up and down in a pool for hours on end, design characters, draw random scenes from stories i've written, write and torture my favourite characters (please don't be alarmed by this one).
Books and Authors:
The Hunger Games (seriously should be obvious), Matthew Reilly Series, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, The Alcamyst Series, The Assassins Apprentice Series.
Favourite movies of all time:
Transformers, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen &Transformers Dark of the Moon, Lord of the Rings (All three) How to train your Dragon (all who agree that Toothless is cute raise your hands and say I), Harry Potter, Kung Fu Panda, Pocahontas, 2012, Tangled, Yogi Bear and Megamind, x-men, The mummy, The Sorcerers Apprentice, The Amazing Spiderman.
Now, I have a lovely, strange taste in music, which makes all those "find someone who has the same music taste as you" get to know you quizzes really hard, because for some reason, no one likes listening to movie soundtracks these days. I find it most odd indeed. So if your curious, my current iPod collection is: Braveheart, Cats, Clash of the Titans, How to Train your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, Lord of the Rings, Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron, Titanic, Astro Boy, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Tangled, Sorcerers Apprentice and of course Transformers: The Score and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: The Score, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Narnia, Transformers Prime, Joseph and the amazing technicolour dream coat, The Phantom of the Opera, The Thunderbirds. My favourite songs that aren't movie soundtracks, because *gasp* there actually some are New Divide, What I've done, Iridescent, Fireflies and Jason Derulo(There are more but I can't think of them right now)
When your going through hell, just keep on going
Favourite quotes of all time:
Okay kid, this is where it gets complicated
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick!
I'm to old for this crap
Time Travel. We keep meeting in the wrong order.
Good morning. I see the assassins have failed.
Stranger things have happened. And do so with alarming regularity.
Its art! A statement of modern society,ooh ain't modern society awful
Then for my next trick...Aw sod it, i can't be bothered coming up with something clever to say
We are about to get our asses whooped
She's ton's of fun an you're no fun at all. She completes you.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
Revenge is so sweet
I am a Bomb technician, if you see me running, try and keep up (which my awesome friend has bought me a shirt with that on. Now I must wear it through airport security and see what happens)
Okay if you haven't already guessed I am a MEGA Transformers fan. I absolutely adore Bumblebee, he is so cute with the way he speaks through the radio and all and Ironhide is just dam hilarious but i have to admit my absolute favourite character is Optimus Prime. Okay sure his continuous monologuing can get a tad annoying but he is still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.Who's your favourite Transformer?
Optimus Prime, then Starscream, then Ironhide, followed closely by Bumblebee and the Twins
2. What would you do if you met your favourite transformer?
Scream OH MY GOD at the top of my lungs. Poke them to make sure their real then freak out. Once I'm done with that I would fire about a gazillion questions at them.
3. What would your favourite transformer do if he/she met you?
Optimus would start going on about the strangeness of fan girls. Ironhide would try to shoot me to shut me and if Ratchet was present he would start running tests on my mental health.
4. what music does he/she listen to/
Slag it that's a hard one. Um... Optimus would listen to Classical Rock? Maybe Classical music. I dunno. Ironhide would get frustrated with the Ipod or the radio cause it had to small buttons and would blow it up and Bee. Who knows. Probably Rap or something. *shrugs*
5. Do you have an OC?
Yep. Allison Shorecoat and Abigail Lincolm. Parents and what not are not mine, they belong to...ah whatever they are mine but they have such a small role i don't bother mentioning them.
6. What would your OC do if he/she met your favourite Transformer?
Uhhh...Scream in shock then calm down when no one attacked
7. Who is your favourite Autobot?
Optimus (for the millionth time)
Ironhide (you have a rodent infestation, shall I terminate? LOL)
8. What crazy thing could you imagine he/she doing?
Whoa creepy images... Optimus doing the Cha cha and Ironhide making a daisy chain! Creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Who is your favourite Decepticon?
Starscream (what can i say i feel sorry for the poor guy. Megatron is always beating him :( *sad face*)
10. What crazy thing could you imagine he/she doing?
Singing DO RE MI
11. What would your favourite Autobot and Decepticon do if they met each other?
Join hands and skip down the yellow brick road to the emerald city. I don't think so somehow. THEY'D HAVE A FREAKING BATTLE ROYAL. Jesus what else are an Autobot and a Decepticon supposed to do.
12. Who is your least favourite Auotbot?
Are you kidding me? I love all the Autobots. (not in that way)
13. Who is your least favourite Decepticon?
MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and The Fallen.
14. If you could marry your favourite Transformers how many kids would you have?
Uhhh... I'm sorry but that is a really weird question. I don't LOVE any of them. their all like friends and guardians.
15. what is your favourite Transformers pairing?
Ironhide and Chormia. Yes they are adorable togethor. At least in my head they are.
16. Have you ever called a Transformer hot?
Not out loud I haven't but in my head tonnes.
17. If you could Transform into a car, what would it be?
Either a white convertible, a white motorbike or a white GMC Topkick.
18. Who's your favourite female Autobot?
Chromia wins by a landslide
19. Which side would you join?
AUTOBOTS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING!! 25 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory. (Not yet but that is my life goal)
2. Can tell you what Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs.
3. Always has tabs on the best Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
4. Gets into accidents on the off chance Ratchet might pick her up.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!!
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by. (Yep. I get weird stares when i start yelling THERES BUMBLEBEE)
7. Dreams transformer pairings. (hehehe, maybe)
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot.
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences.
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, or the Twins. (Ha ha ha ha, Yes I do actually)
11. Makes references to Transformers in every school subject. (Again yes. I have them on the front of my books for school)
12. Wishes that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.(Yes. My English teacher. Does someone have Wheeljacks phone number?)
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers. (Yep. Works way better than any alarm clock)
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home just to annoy her sister.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Autobots. (Done That. it was hilarious to see their faces)
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Decepticons. (Done that as well but mostly to my teachers)
17. Wishes she could use a double plasma cannon on her sister. (Can I change that to brother?)
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers. (Yes. My walls are covered.)
19. Reads wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys. (Oh yes. It drives my mum bananas)
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer. (can safely say yes to that one)
22. Pairs the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Barricade. (You kidding i love barricade. He's so funny. I'd probably get arrested on the off chance he would pick me up)
24. acts and pretends to be a transformer constantly.
25. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer...
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you are insane but intellegent, put this in your profile!
Transformers copy and paste this onto your profile
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But, when else will I be able to do my hair?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Ohhh...see, I thought different soap had different methods of use.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Aww, Damn! Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (I could make a snide remark about that, but I'm pretty tired.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (I'd say that method of ironing works very well.)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (That is correct, we need to stop them five year olds from driving them fancy cars.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Well, isn't that the intention?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (I had no idea there was an inbetween use.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (..I have no idea what that means..)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Go figure...I wanted almonds!)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Good to know.)(Too bad about the other guy who everyone now calls 'Stumpy.')
On plastic wrapping: "Do not put on head...may result in suffociation." (But...suffocation is fun!)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
10 Commandements of a Teenager!!
1) thou shall not sneek out when parents are sleeping. (why wait?)
2)thou shall not do drugz. (you can break this one, it not that important)
3)thou shall not steel from k-mart. (walmart has a bigger selection)
4)thou shall not get arrested for vandalism. (destruction has a bigger effect)
5)thou shall not steel from thy parents. (every-1 knows grandma has more money)
6)thou shall not get in fights. (just start them)
7)thou shall not skip class. (just take the whole day off)
8)thou shall not strip in class. (hooters pays more)
9)thou shall not think about having sex. (as nike sayz just do it)
10)thou shall not help old ladies cross the street. (just leave them in the middle)
female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
29 reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written. Dude are you serious. Of course i do
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names. Hahaha, yes
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies. But imagining movies is fun...and yes i do.
4. Spell check is your best friend. Spell check, the best thing since sliced bread
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background. Yes, and then i get depressed when i have to kill them because i become attached
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters. Yes, oh yes. I can't kill them.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene. I'm smiling now
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing. Of course i do
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym. Hahaha, yes
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long. I can feel the insanity creeping up on me... LOL jokes i'm already insane.
1. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence. Yeah, thats why i proof read. And even then i miss words
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written. Selina
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better. Yeah, i can think of so many
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself. .Thats what makes them funny
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time. Hehe, maybe
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly. You kidding, they never stop moving
17. You talk to yourself... constantly. I have arguements and i win
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing. I never know what day it is
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away. Short story for me is (minimum) ten pages
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc. But they're boring words
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end. I never want my stories to end. NEVER
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it. I know i need to kill of a character and i get depressed and i'm not even half way to the death scene yet (actually it's in the next book)
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas. Actually i can never ignore hunger. But everything else can wait
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending. What else do you do in maths?
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story. Drives everyone nuts
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus. The best book in the world. I read it for fun
27. You dream about your stories. I had a dream last night
28. You dream of new stories. Hmmm, the things i come up with
29. You often revisit some of your old stories. That's what i do when i'm stuck on ideas
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing. Oopsie "what was that mum?"
I'm The All Spark?
Complete: When 17 year old Allison Shorecoat absorbs the All Spark, her once normal life is turned upside down and inside out as she soon discovers that, not only is she the most powerful being in the universe, she's also the top of the most wanted list for the Decepticons.
Meet the Matrix
In Progress: Two years ago Allison Shorecoat ended up absorbing the All Spark and saving the world. Now a battle which she thought was over has just begun again, and this time, the stakes are even higher.
In the lands of Middle Earth legend tells of two warriors capable of destroying the Dark Lord and bringing peace to the four peoples. And according to Ellen Sanders and Gen Lewis they are not them. Cast through a portal on their eighteenth birthday all those two want is to get home. But fate has other plans for them. Friendships are made and destroyed, enemies discovered and randomness ensues as two very unlickly heros fight to save the world.
Unsafe External Link