Poll: Hi! So I've been thinking... should I write another Singing Shadowhunters chapter? I think people really liked it he he, and I loved writing it so much but is it getting old? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Mortal Instruments, Twilight, Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hi, if you've stumbled here, I welcome you! I won't ask you to read the rambling paragraphs below.
Lately I've had writer's block (oh no!) and I haven't been writing much, but don't worry, I'm thinking up more CoB spoofs!
-Fourteen year old writer
-Likes: cats, sea monkeys (you can grow them. What else do you need?) book reports, Zelda games, (who's Vaati anyway and why is everyone obsessed with him?), freaky apocalypse movies, The Walking Dead, Mad magazine, anime, bats, hockey, rainy days, piles of leaves.
-Dislikes: popular music, German military drill sergeants who also happen to teach my music class, people who don't like to read, people who put commas in the wrong places, and don't capitalize I's.
Some of My Opinions:
-Fantasy heroes should be real.
-Nerds will rule the world. I will rule among them.
-Parrots are evil. They will take over the world after the nerds, because they can already talk and once they evolve they will become the ultimate species.
-If the parrots are overthrown by the beavers, Canadians will be in trouble because we eat 'beaver tails.' So they'll probably come for us first.
-Weirdness is not accepted in normal society, but normalness is not accepted in weird society. I like the weird society more.
-Fan Fiction is COMPLETELY AWESOME because here you can be weird and everybody else will accept it.
-Cats can see things humans can't. That's why they're always staring at something...
-Bugs must be delicious if cats go out of their way to catch them.
-Book reports are fun, and even more fun if you make up the book.
-Old-style pirates should still exist, because then you could wear an eyepatch for no reason. You could also train a parrot to sit on your shoulder... even though they're evil...
-Harry Potter should so be real. If it was, the school of witchcraft and wizardry in Canada would be called Moosewarts, and I'd be in the Moosewarts equivalent of Ravenclaw.
-Luna is the best character EVER!
Enjoy les stories. (Oui, je parle francais. Vraiment. Parce que je vie en Canada. Meme si c'est un gros 'stereotype' que les Americains tous pensent que si tu est Canadien, tu devrait parler Francais et vivront dans un igloo avec les castors et les feuilles d'erable. En fait, il y a des personnes Canadien-Francaise qui son AWESOME, comme Regine Chassagne, de l'Arcade Fire.)
I bet you American people wish you could ramble on in French like me! Ha.
Boys are like slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but you still laugh when they fall down the stairs.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you ever tripped where there was a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this into your profile.
If you think Nico di Angelo is insanely hot And WAY HOTTER THEN PERCY, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (Why, just the other day we had a riveting conversation...)
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile and give yourself a pat on the back.
Actual Headline: Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
Somebody I know can talk to vegetables. They can't talk to him.
If you've ever walked by a pile of leaves and REALLY wanted to jump in it, but somebody was looking at you, copy and paste this into your profile.
A White man once said,''Colored people are not allowed here.''
Favorite Quotes from Books...
"The sky is purple and made of hedgehogs." -Will, Clockwork Angel
"There's a fly in your soup, you don't have to eat it. No wait, never mind, it's just a ball of cat hair. Why aren't you eating it?" -John, Suburban Girl
"It means: Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234." -Jace, City of Bones
"Yeah, we got here. Safe and sound. To a stick." -Thomas, The Scorch Trials
"Ta-dah! Your future reveals... hmm... do you want your money back before you die?" -Fortune-Teller Lady, Suburban Girl
37 Things to do in an Elevator (I didn't try all of the ones I highlighted... just the 'I have new socks on' one, which caused a middle-aged guy to look quickly away and clear his throat. :D)
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Things to do at a Walmart
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here! (my friend actually did this one... the Walmart guys went after him and I think he got in trouble.. i don't know, by then I was hiding in the clothes section.)
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"