Author has written 20 stories for Naruto, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Unleashing my imagination would result in very bad disasters so I cannot do that.
This is my page which I try to update every once in a while. Sometime in the future you might see this and its been five years since I've done it or maybe its been a few months.
About My Stories
Attention: I am revamping all of my stories that are not completed from 2011 - 2012!! The chapters will be fixed and new chapters will come within the next few weeks for all stories in that range. If you follow them I hope you're happy to know that :).
My stories will either be short stories or novellas. I have never written a novel. If you do not like yaoi/yuri don't read the ones with it in the description. I usually don't make any pairings in the stories I write,and if I do they are usually yaoi. I like a lot of anime but the only anime I write about are Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist. Spongebob is a 'special rare story' I might write. If you have a request for an anime message me about it. I might know it and I'll try my best to write you something about it. (Yaoi - boyxboy couples, Yuri - girlxgirl couples)
Also, I'm very sorry if a story you were reading (bullshit. I only have like one follower) has been left untouched. I have mental plot turtles (not even bunnies) that run (or well what they call running) away with all of my ideas. I would get them, but my mind is like a snail trying to catch the turtles. Yeah,
Useless Info ._. :
So I figured I'd update this, since Naruto is already over and all and it's 2015. I will be continuing to work on my stories. I got very, very sidetracked by school because of all of the work. Sorry! :(
Favorite Pairings -
NaruSasu (Naruto) - and yeah I really would make him the uke. it's all over his name!
Newtmas (Maze Runner)
Will x Nico (Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus)
EdAl (FMA) - yes it is incest...but its cute.
Least Favorite Pairings -
EdWin (FMA) - yes I hate the main pairing. I just don't like it xD
(Don't hate me for dissing the SasuSaku. It just won't happen, sorry fangirls.) *SPOILER ALERT: IT HAPPENED DAMMIT*
My Sort-of-Personal Info -
Name - Lisa (but you can call me anything I guess)
Age - 14, 15 in about a week
Grade - 9th grade (Freshman year) in America *year 10 / year 1 of 4 in highschool in other areas of the world*
(The number things below has partially been taken from The Akatsuki Wolf)
1. I am a supporter (and part) of the LBGT community. Standing for Lesbians, Bisexuals, Gays, and Transgenders! Humans are humans, with emotions and feeling, you don't treat them poorly because of who they love or lust after. Grow up!
3. I support love. As in INCEST, SAME-SEX COUPLES, and INTER-RACIAL COUPLES. I can say I've never seen anything wrong with it. As a young child I thought if two humans, no matter the gender or relation, loved the other than it shouldn't really matter... Love is love and it should NEVER be counted as a sin, no matter the circumstances.
5. I am ridiculously passionate about my opinions and interests. However, as a young and (pretty) well experienced writer, I have learned to be respectful and even to not show if something affected you. I developed THAT skill through years of bullying, and if a reviewer flames I respond accordingly now. I respect your opinions. I'll even tolerate you hating and insulting my own, since everyone has different views. I don't care.
5. I believe in everything. I'm beyond open minded. I'm a firm believer and experience in The Paranormal. And, my favorite mythical animals, are dragons. Also there has been logical proof of aliens, so that is unarguable. I also swear to god I have seen a UFO. Message me about it if you want! I'm not very into "the black cat" or 666 or old wives tails but would never say they weren't true.
6. When I cut my nails it feels weird to type or anything else and that's fucked up. (too true.)
Again those numbered things about were from The Akatsuki Wolf's profile.
I love writing. Did you know that the first compliment I ever got for writing was from my 7th grade reading teacher? She loved my poem (we had to do an emotion poem - describe some emotion using the five senses). I'm not even very good at poems (my friend laughed at one I was trying to be serious about)... But she seemed to love it. Even told me to enter a writing contest (I never found out about the details). So...
Have a good night/day/evening! Hope you like/love/flame my stories! :D :D
|Community:||Tá Naruto Fanfiction I hÉireann (Naruto fanfictions in irish)|