Author has written 15 stories for Naruto, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Unleashing my imagination would result in very bad disasters so I cannot do that.
This is my page which I try to update every once in a while. Sometime in the future you might see this and its been like five years since I've done it or maybe its been a few months.
About My Stories
My stories will either be short stories or novellas. I have never written a novel. If you do not like yaoi/yuri don't read the ones with WaRnInG:Yaoi/Yuri in the description. I usually don't make any pairings in the stories I write. I like a lot of anime but the only anime I write about are Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist. Spongebob is a 'special rare story' I might write. If you have a request for an anime message me about it. I might know it _ and I'll try my best to write you something about it. (Yaoi - boyxboy couples, Yuri - girlxgirl couples)
Also, I'm very sorry if a story you were reading (bullshit. i only have like one follower) has been left untouched. I have mental plot turtles (not even bunnies) that run (or well what they call running) away with all of my ideas. I would get them, but my mind is like a snail trying to catch the turtles. Yeah, I just went there.
Coming up in less than a month (20 days) I will be going back to school (awe shit), so I won't have as much time to write stories. (Who am I kidding? I have no life.)
If I favorite a story, it's really no big thing. I like your story. If I favorite an author, hold on to your shit (try not to let it come out in brick form), because that's rare.
Useless Info ._. :
Favorite Pairings -
NaruSasu (Naruto) - and yeah I really would make him the uke. it's all over his name!
EdAl (FMA) - yes it is incest...but its cute.
Least Favorite Pairings -
EdWin (FMA) - yes I hate the main pairing. I just don't like it xD
(Don't hate me for dissing the SasuSaku. It just won't happen, sorry fangirls.)
My Sort-of-Personal Info -
Name - Lisa (but you can call me anything I guess)
(The number things below has partially been taken from The Akatsuki Wolf - but only because I liked the idea and most of these we have the same view on)
1. I am a supporter (and part) of the LBGT community. Standing for Lesbians, Bisexuals, Gays, and Transgenders! Humans are humans, with emotions and feeling, you don't treat them poorly because of who they love or lust after. Grow up!
3. I support love. As in INCEST, SAME-SEX COUPLES, and INTER-RACIAL COUPLES. I can say I've never seen anything wrong with it. As a young child I thought if two humans, no matter the gender or relation, loved the other than it shouldn't really matter... Love is love and it should NEVER be counted as a sin, no matter the circumstances.
5. I am ridiculously passionate about my opinions and interests. However, as a young and (pretty) well experienced writer, I have learned to be respectful and even to not show if something affected you. I developed THAT skill through years of bullying, and if a reviewer flames I respond accordingly now. I respect your opinions. I'll even tolerate you hating and insulting my own, since everyone has different views. I don't care.
10. My biggest flaw that I manage to hide from everyone is misery. I guess it isn't as deep as the word sounds, more like sadness since that sounds like something someone my age would say. Since I was young, I've been smiling and laughing like I didn't have a care in the world since I was a little kid. In reality I had so many people putting me down for virtually everything. It hurt, but I rarely cry (well okay, that's sort of a lie. I don't cry for that. I cry when I read things in fanfictions that compare so closely to my life, but other than that I don't cry).
11. School hurts. A lot. I wanted to do online schooling years ago but this past one I decided that would be sort of giving up and that I would stay, so I'll be going back to middle school and keeping my grades up, the only thing in school I seem to get right. I have like four or five friends because I've always been the weird, unattractive odd girl out. I want to say I'm a good friend, but I'm most likely not. I've changed... Unbelievably so, in the last two years. Bullying destroys you, but I know I can make it through this. Everyone has to deal with something.
12. When I cut my nails it feels weird to type or anything else and that's fucked up. (too true.)
Again those numbered things about were from The Akatsuki Wolf's profile, some credit goes to her since I stole a little more than half of those answers from her. All of them are true for me as well (some needed a lot of or slight changes), but I can't help but disclaim that.
I love writing. Did you know that the first compliment I ever got for writing was from my 7th grade reading teacher? She loved my poem (we had to do an emotion poem - describe some emotion using the five senses). I'm not even very good at poems (my friend laughed at one I was trying to be serious about)... But she seemed to love it. Even told me to enter a writing contest (I never found out about the details). So...
Have a good night/day/evening! Hope you like/love/flame my stories! :D :D
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Tá Naruto Fanfiction I hÉireann (Naruto fanfictions in irish)|