Author has written 8 stories for Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and True Blood.
Sorry to say that I will not be returning to the world of fanfic. RL is constantly keeping me busy. I've mostly enjoyed my time diving into the world of fanfic. It was a new experience for me and a very fascinating one at that.
Every now and then I will see a review for one of my stories pop up and it fills me with a nice memory. Now work and friends keep me occupied and diving into a new fan generated area is simply too time consuming to handle.
It says a lot when I get a nice message from someone asking me continue. I wish I could but my interest on the subject had dwindled and the desire is gone.
I also enjoy the guest reviews trying to troll me for...I'm not really sure what; comments I guess, made to an internet community in the 2012-2014 time range. As the song goes, "Let it go..." One popped up today, prompting this little profile change. I honestly don't remember what might have prompted a comment based on activity from 5 years ago, on the internet, where comments age in dog years but...Que sera.
For those of you who come across these fics for the first time...please enjoy. Let's not think of them as incomplete but a choose your own ending...where could it have gone from there?
Top 5 Moments of Deadlocked:
5. Wishing evil on Felipe for gouges in the coffee table.
4. Mocking Eric on what he would say to her when she got home from her surprise birthday party.
3. Conversation with Freyda.
2. Rescuing Colton at the Trifecta
1. The death of Jannalynn.
My Top 5 moments of Dead Reckoning:
5. Sookie comforts Terry as he has a PTSD breakdown
4. The eye opening and fact revealing conversation between Bill and Sookie in her driveway.
3. Sookie kicking Alcide out on his douchbaggery balls.
2. Sookie pours ice cold water on dueling Eric and Pam.
1. Sookie snaps, having enough interference and kicks everyone out of her house. Go Sookie!