Poll: Do you think Bella should be in my story A new life, a new family ? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Misc. Tv Shows, and Twilight.
Pen Name: SlashLover69
DoB: Nov 21
Age: It's rude to ask a girl her age. I can tell you that I am a teenager though, lucky you.
Star Sign: Scorpio
Fav Colour: I like blue but I wear a lot of black
Fav Movies: Comedy, thriller,horror,action. Nothing too lovey dovey. Any film with Jake Black in it (He is sooooooo funny)
Fav actor/actress: Jake Black (obviously), Rowan Atkinson or Ben Stiller and Anne Hathaway,Cameron Diaz or Audrey Hepburn
Likes: Reading slash fanfictions and Music, anything with a good beat that you can sing or dance to :)
Dislikes: School (Come on who likes school) and Homework (You do work at school, well maybe not but still, you need your time at home to recuperate and get ready for another day of being bored. out. of. your mind. You do not want to go home and still have more work to do. I think not.) If I ruled the world I would ban school and homework, unless you wanted to do it and then it would only be when you wanted to do it :(
Fav Harry Potter pairs: Harry/all male characters ( Not the teachers, well maybe Snape. Sometimes, if it is written well) Most threesomes or moresomes with Harry and only male characters in them :)
Harry Potter pairs I don't like: Harry/any girl character (Especially Ginny, she seems a bit clingy, but they can be friends) :(
Other Pairs I like: CSI: Nick/Greg (Greg is a bit childish but cute) CSI Miami: Ryan/Eric or Horatio/Ryan (Ryan is soooo fit) Big Time Rush: Logan/Carlos, Logan/James or Logan/Kendall (Logan is clever, sweet, cut and hot all at the same time). Glee: Kurt/Puck (but I have not read this lately but I still like it) iCarly: Sam/Freddy (like on of the only none slash pairs I like) Merlin: Arthur/Merlin (They just go together) NCIS: Tony/Tim (Hot and sexy) Psych: Shawn/Carlton (need I say more) :)
Crossovers: Twilight and Harry Potter: Harry/male Cullens(except Carlisle. Him and Esme are made for each other) or Jacob, Paul or Seth (but I don't mind the rest of the pack. That aren't adults). CSI/CSI Miami/CSI NY/Psych/NCIS, all combinations :)
Fav quotes: Veni, vidi, vic (I came, I saw, I conquered), Live everyday as if it is your last or Live everyday to the full :)
The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And both that morning equally lay
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Don't let anything that someone else do or say change who you are because we are all special in our own way, even if you do not see it yourself others do and they are they people who deserve to have your time of day and do worry about anyone who does not like who you are.
BE YOURSELF because it is the only thing you can be ;)
25 THINGS I OWE TO MY MOM
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
>Post this on your profile if you hate racism
you can also find me on Tumblr
or follow me on twitter @sarahtom411
Unsafe External Link