“A trip is the most fun before one sets out on it. With dogs, the bark and not the bite is more frightening and women are almost always prettier when they are shrouded in mystery. I can never be as pretty as you imagine and I would never do something like that to you. Would it not be better to imagine?”Holo the Wise Wolf
My list of people who don't suck
Sign Up Sheet for Total Drama Island: A Deviation
Name ((Include nickname, if applicable)):
Personality ((Details preferred)):
Bio ((Details preferred)):
Hair Style, Length, and Color:
Eye Color and Shape:
Skin Tone and Complexion:
Accessories ((If applicable)):
Other ((If applicable)):
((Favorite. Answer only if applicable))
Skills ((Totally stolen from Fallout. Rate from One to Ten.))
Fear(s) ((Must include at least one)):
Strengths ((At least five)):
Weaknesses ((At least five)):
Disabilities/ Alergies((If applicable)):
Type of friends they tend to have:
Type of enemies they tend to have:
Do they wish to be in a relationship:
If so, type of people they crush on:
Reaction when they arrive:
Reaction to being voted off first:
Reaction to being voted off pre-merge:
Reaction to being voted off post-merge:
Reaction to being voted off third:
Reaction to being runner-up:
Reaction to winning:
Possessions they bring on the island:
Other ((If Applicable)):
My Life Soundtrack
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
Opening Credits: In The Mood- Gleen Miller ((Damn, classy as hell... INB4 alt garbage the rest of the soundtrack. Guess I am horny alot. =/))
Waking up: Whatever Lies Will Help You Rest-The Ataris ((I thought I was waking up. Well, whatever, guess I am gonna be edgy when I wake up, and then wanna sleep. Cool beans))
First Day At School: Year of The Cat-Al Stewert ((A song about falling in love with an Asian Prostitute. Is that School for me? O.O
Falling In Love: Vietnow-Rage Against the Machine ((So it's during the Vietnam War, and I fall inlove with this prostitute. So far, this movie is coherent. What the hell.
Fight Scene: Bullet with Butterfly Wings-The Smashing Pumpkins ((Okay, stop being fitting. And incredibly edged))
Breaking Up: Pure Morning-Placebo ((So, I got her pregnent... I am a girl... I broke up with her, and I am into BDSM and Weed. Very well))
Prom Night: Don't Look Back-Boston ((So, I am in Vietnamese school now, and I dont want her back?))
Life: Switchback-Celldweller ((So, my life is all choices I regret. Great...))
Mental Breakdown: Hunting Humans-The Misfits ((AM I FUCKING RAMBO NOW? WHAT THE HELL!))
Driving: Party Poison-My Chemical Romance ((... I am on drugs, and I got away with hunting the most dangerous prey. Fantastic.))
Flashback: Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall-Ink Spots & Ella Fitzgerald ((Well, I guess after killing people and taking drugs, I only regret leaving a Vietnamese Prostitute I knocked up. Well then.))
Getting back together: All Our Days-Jeff Williams & Casey Lee Williams ((IS SHE MY SISTER NOW! INCEST WITH A VIETNAMESE PROSTITUTE? WHAT?))
Wedding: San Damas High School Football Rules-The Ataris ((NOW THIS MOVIE IS FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH! I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT INCEST WITH A VIETNAMESE PROSTITUTE
Birth of Child: Mayor of Simpleton-XTC ((So my kid likes me too, and they are a dumbass. And how did this happen..))
Final Battle: She-Green Day ((My wife got pissed at me for having our incestual lesbian sex dumbass baby baby, and killed me. Fuck.))
Final Credits: Look At Your Game Girl-Charles Manson ((Well, I was a female serial killer, and fucked the hell up, so it fits...))
Best. Movie. Ever.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Coke
2. last phone call = My dad
3. last text message = My friend Colin
4. last song you listened to = The Mars Volta-Frances The Mute
5. last time you cried = Yesterday, at a part in an anime
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = I only have one love.
7. been cheated on = Naw.
8. kissed someone & regretted it= Nope.
9. lost someone special = So many...
10. been depressed = Often, but more during bad times in life
11. been drunk and threw up = I don't drink
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2014)
15. Made a new friend = Indeed
16. Fallen out of love = Never.
17. Laughed until you cried = Yes, mainly at Youtube
18. Met someone who changed you = Mhm
19. Found out who your true friends were = I did.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Noppers.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list = Of course!
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = Like, five
24. Do you have any pets = I don't have time to list, most of them are bugs.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Stayed at home. XD
27. What time did you wake up today = 11: 30 A.M.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Playing Touhou
29. something you CANNOT wait for = The inevitable Touhou anime
30. Last time you saw your Mother = When I was three...
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = More people I love nearby
32. What are you listening to right now = Now, Coheed and Cambria
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Mhm.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Annoying people
35. Most visited webpages (If you have Chrome, open a new tab and check your top 8 most visited websites) = Youtube, Fanfiction, Facebook, Danbooru, Pokemon Showdown,Cracked, Tv Tropes, Tumblr
37. Nicknames = Aly
38. Relationship Status = Taken forever
39. Zodiac Sign = Aries
40. He or She? = Female
41. Elementary? = Done
42. Middle School =Done
43. High school/College = Indeed
44. Hair color = Light blonde
45. Long or short = Long
46. Height = 5'5
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Hmm
48: What do you like about yourself? = My intelligence.
49. Piercings = Never
50. Tattoos = Never
51. Righty or lefty = Right
52. First surgery = Getting something taken out shortyl after I was born
53. First piercing = N/A
54. First best friend = Jeta... QAQ
55. First sport you joined = N/A
56. First vacation = France
59. Eating = Naw
60. Drinking = Nope
61. I'm about to =Roleplay
62. Listening to = Dir En Grey
63. Waiting for = Everything ever
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Hopefully
65. Get Married? = Fer sure
66. Career? = House Wife
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes? = Eye, fer sure
68. Hugs or kisses = Yes
69. Shorter or taller =Depends
70. Older or Younger = Depends how old.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romantic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both, but either way, is fine
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive.
74. Relationships or Friendships = Yes
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Naw
77. Drank hard liquor = Don't wanna
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Don't wear
79. Sex on first date = O.o
80. Broken someone's heart = Maybe?
81. Had your own heart broken = Yesh
82. Been arrested = No
83. Turned someone down = No.
84. Cried when someone died = Very much...
85. Fallen for a friend = Mhm
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Often
87. Miracles = Yuppers
88. Love at first sight = Fer sure
89. Heaven = Sorta, kinda
90. Santa Claus = Never
91. Kiss on the first date = Sure.
92. Angels = Depends
93. Had more than one bf/gf? = No.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = Yes
95. Did you sing today? = Yes.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = NO!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = What repricussions?
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = Hmm...
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = No...XD
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = Sure
Ipod Shuffle Game: A Lyrical Poem
Put your I Pod on shuffle, and press play and the next button. Write the first line of each song, until you have done ten. Don't lie
I thought it for a long time now, while drowning in a river of denial
God Bless the daylight, the sugary smell of springtime
Get yourself cooler, lay yourself low
Warm yourself in the fire, son
Sheets of empty canvas, under sheets of clay
Slip inside the eye of your mind.
Well, they encourage your complete cooperation
Words like violence, break the silence
If I had my time again, I would do it all the same
I sat on a hill the other day how it seems strange
Would you believe me when I tell you