Hello! How you doin'?!
My Profile is absolutely too long...
As you may notice, I have no stories posted on this site. That doesn't mean I don't write any thing, that just means I have a low self-esteem and/or have not finish even writing out the first chapter. The stories that I have been working on are currently either in various notebooks or still being hashed out on my friend's computer. I'll finish them. Eventually.
Quotes(which none of them I own)
"Wonderful. My mind will be in the gutter all day."
I used to hate going to weddings when I was younger. It seemed that all my aunts and grandmother type family would always come up to me and poke me in the side cackling, "you're next." They only stopped when I started doing the same thing to them during funerals.
"So it's either a trick, or someone out there manage to make a communication device out of a coconut." -Bumblebee
My heart has never been broken, for I knew what hardships life held and I locked it away in a trunk when I was young. Heaven help me if someone finds the key.
“There are three things I cannot tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and military insurrection, and it is very unfortunate that our friend Vegeta possesses all three of these.” -Frieza in Dragon Ball Z
“How dare you accuse me of something I have yet to accomplish!” -Zanda Waffle 07
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun
I can think of better ways to publicly display my affection for you, but at least half of them are entirely inappropriate.
If the wheels fell of a boat how many pancakes will fit in a dog house?
Ask me why and I'll answer: why not?
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
“Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
The perfect officer for the job will transfer in the day after that billet is filled by someone else.
If at first you don't succeed, call in an air strike.
If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in the combat zone.
A good tape job will fix almost anything
If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.- If you survive an ambush, something's wrong.
"A friend is that person who's always there to give you that extra push."
There is nothing more satisfying then having someone take a shot at you, and miss.
The day you died I lost my way
People think it's cool to have a criminal record. But it only shows you were stupid enough to get caught.
If only the good die young, why are they're so many old people?
Friends may give you an alibi, but brothers help you hide the body.
I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didn't work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.
"No…this is not a small setback. A small setback is when I accidentally buy the wrong thing from the supermarket…no…this is not a small setback."- Dr. X
"Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that, my dear children, is called cannibalism and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies." Willy Wonka
Homophobia and You: We're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: love.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
I think I might have more, but I just need to find them...
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
-- Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Unsafe External Link